Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 11

1.7K 91 60
By Jiapurplesyou

"Where is Golden?"

Namjoon rushed into the room,lips pressed in a thin line when his deep voice was heard again—

"You knew ?"the taller vampire states,"that Jimin is coming today?"with pure displeasure in his face; he hates forgetfulness.

Taehyung nodded.

"Care to explain why you chose to keep us unaware of this?" Namjoon exclaimed in a blank tone,face as always devoid of emotions.He would never let anyone know what's exactly going in his mind,how he is feeling and why he always chooses silence over clarification.

Opening his mouth, Taehyung was ready to explain himself,but catching the calming rage in the situation,he threw aside all explanation and replied—

"Alright....I forgot!"

Joon didn't seem too pleased with the answer.

"You forgot?Our brother arrived today but I and Jin hyung were in office and Yoongi hyung was handling the court...and what about this creature?"Joon finished his last sentence as he looked down on the beauty lying peacefully on the bed,unaware of the seriousness ongoing inside the palace.

"Look hyung,I didn't know this would happen.And Jimin never disobeys a Royal order...right?"

"Nothing can prevent our instincts Tae.... nothing ever did...you still think he's alive here for the ORDER,just the ORDER?"

Taehyung sighed.He knew exactly what Joon meant.Knowing Namjoon since birth,he could read his hyung's underlying intention.

His hyung is not interested to keep the human in the palace.

"Where is Jin hyung?"he asked standing up from the bed.

"He is dealing with Jimin."he couldn't explain more as the door opened immediately revealing an annoyed Jin.

"Gather up in the living room;now.And don't bother to wake up Choco."

And his figure disappeared immediately after making the announcement making it clear to his brothers that something serious is about to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was standing leaning on the wall with crossed arms ,face displaying a questionable look as he still doesn't understand why there was a non-identical species that is even edible existing under their shelter.

Jin chose to start as he noticed Namjoon is not taking the lead unlike always when he is the face of the group.

"So... actually Eomma has...."

He didn't even get to finish his first sentence when —

"I know very well about the orders...just cut the crap hyung...what's the exact reason of his existence?"Jimin groaned.

A minute silence followed as the brothers gave a look at each other.

The strings of their heart have gradually tangled similarly tying a knot of affection towards the creature but how will they express those feelings with their mouth when their mind hasn't even allowed to admit them yet?

"Hyung,he is still a child.He needs a beautiful life, childhood,proper education and most importantly humans to live with.He doesn't belong to our world and we can't risk thousands years effort of fooling humans by raising a human cub...what if he grows up and reveals the truth to the world?You can't lock him inside the palace in the future!He has to have a normal life and freedom."

None of the words uttered were a lie. Rather it was the first time the brothers realised that there was no reason to keep the kid with them but there's many to let the kid go.

"But I guess we should wait for Eomma's arrival.She adopted him so she is his legal guardian now!"Suga spoke out impatiently...he knows very well that biologically the human baby isn't safe with them but at the same time,he isn't ready to reason his heart that his Tangerine is going to get detached from his vicinity,from his life.He won't be pleading him to play when he will try to sleep, there won't be anyone to disturb his sleep!!

"Oh hyung...every year you kill 250 guards and every year Eomma orders you to stop doing that. Did you ever listen?Did that order make you stop from what you do?" Jimin groaned making Suga silent, accepting his defeat.

Before anyone could continue the discussion, the door opened slowly...and the brothers glared at the newcomer.

"Who the hell---"

It's a strict rule not to enter the lord's room without permission or knock and Suga was about to expose his fangs but then his eyes met a little thing standing on the floor, rubbing his eyes with balled fists.

Yes ....it's Baby Highness of the Empire who doesn't need to follow any rule of the kingdom.

The baby was having a golden tint in his milky skin, cheeks more puffy and reddish due to  sleeping.His messy soft air covering his forehead and those little plumpy lips.....the scene was not at all pure for those five pair of eyes.

Jimin looked at how his brother's eyes were executing to consume the delicate figure of scared Jungkook in a fragile state which is spreading beauty as it was radiating in his unstable condition.

Those enchanting eyes looked around and stopped at Jin...ocean doe eyes locked with the vampire ones and in no time his steps dragged him to the elder male , climbing on his lap and hugged him tightly.

The scene wasn't so pleasing for the rest of the brothers as they witnessed how the baby didn't think twice before choosing whom to go first.

"Baby,had a tight sleep?"Jin asked after wrapping the baby securely in his arms.

"Y-yes" Kookie giggled but hid his face as soon as he faced Jimin.

Everyone was busy cooing the baby except Jimin and Namjoon. One was hating the mere presence of the creature while other one was trying his best not to let his heart win which never won in these 2000+ years....

Joon knows very well....an average human's life span is 80 years and for a vampire immortal those years feels like some mere months...he clearly knows he can't let himself attached to a temporary sensation....a temporary attachment with that innocent soul may wreck his stable state he has constructed gradually with all his wisdom and intelligence for ages....

He can't just get whipped for a baby's beauty instead of holding his composed self who has nothing to loose.

"Um....so you guys turned pedophiles in my absence?" Jimin asked teasingly.

And that's all...All the four pairs of orbs widened and if Jin wasn't holding koo,he would have slapped Jimin for sure.

"I think Jimin is right. We can't risk the kid's safety too for our temporary liking of the kid.He needs humans to live with and not blood sucking vampires to groom him up.After Eomma comes, I'll talk with her for his future.He needs to go back to where he came from."Joon said with the blank tone which couldn't be broken to analyse how exactly he felt when he said that.

Only if humans and vampires had powers to hear the unsaid,to feel the unspoken sentiments!

Nobody could hear the loud noise of a crack....as Koo's little heart shattered hearing his dimple hyungie saying with so calmness that he doesn't want him in the palace; putting down his dream of living inside the palace happily with his hyungs.

Nobody noticed how a small silent sob left his ebony eyes except Taehyung who had been eyeing the creature since his arrival.

Neither anyone could feel how heavily Joon's heart bled as it was rejected to be followed once again.....once again his heart heaved a silent scream as it was getting tired of only beating inside his chest with no wishes to be granted....no matter how much it wishes to know the kid,to explore his academic skills, to feel his presence,to enjoy the hint of warmth his mechanical life was getting from the kid....his mind just refused them as the consequences of it is unpredictable... His brain doesn't know where this might lead to.What if it  leads to............love?

Joon is not ready for that.

Taehyung stood up, noticing Koo's tears.

"He ain't going anywhere till Her Majesty returns."
He was about to grab koo to hug him since his eyes were paining seeing the creature in else's hands when another hand grabbed him....well it was Jimin's.

"Messing with different species is playing with fire Tae...And it won't take time to burn in the same fire..."Jimin stated,rather reminded the social norms of the vampire clan.

Taehyung's eyes reddened as his aggressive side suddenly chose show up...

"Just give me the bunny before I ..."

"Before what?"Jimin asked smirking.

Suga rose up.It's not time for relaxing on the couch but to claim his Tangerine from that short male...Jimin.

Jin was simply speechless as he found his brothers visibly shoving each other, brawling ,trying to grip the boy as if he was a tennis ball.

A loud call interrupted them.

Taehyung picked up the phone.It was from the Royal military team.

He cut the call before declaring —

"Our shadow agents need to have a reconsideration. Suga hyung,Jimin come with me."

Koo's eyes watched with quivering lips how the three developed beasts left the room after giving a glance at him.

Jimin had placed him on his own feet before leaving and Namjoon continued to stay in the room.

"Choco...it's late dear.Let's have lunch."Jin said softy.

Koo shooked his head rejecting the idea.

"Me wans sleep"he said drifting off to the elder's collarbone, tugging his head on his neck.

"Okay ...let's go to your ro...."

"Me no sleep alwone !!"he quickly cut off the eldest lord of the kingdom,his breathing hitched and body shivered while doing so.

Namjoon had been noticing the awkward movements of his Golden and it didn't take long time for the wise man to guess he had a nightmare last night.

"Wanna sleep with hyung?"he asked.

Jungkook nodded.

Jin's eyes glowed up....

"Which hyung baby?"

Koo looked at the two sides.At one side there's his favourite hyung sitting,he would love to stay with him but then again....his small brain reminded him how he was badly rejected by the elder few minutes ago.

Another side was held up by his sweet hyung who loves him,protects him and tolerates his tantrums.

After a long and tough mental battle,he finally chose one.Glancing at Namjoon for one last time,he looks at Jin exclaiming —

"Cooky cooks for koo"then looked down and mumbled again —

"Dimple hyungie ish bad".... saying this he made grabby hands towards Jin who chuckled at the excessive cuteness kook was bestowing.

He spread his arms "Here baby ....come to Cooky."

Koo was about to hug Jin when a rough palm grabbed his waist, lifting his whole body up.

Koo looked up to find the owner of those veiny hands was Namjoon.Koo squirmed..he only wants his Cooky hyung now.

"Le-leab me"he whinned..

Namjoon dragged the baby closer and whispered in his husky tone —

"Golden baby, didn't you already give yourself to me some days ago? You can't forget that ....okay? Because I won't....and you can't choose when it's me, baby!!" saying this he carried the baby to his room.

Jin followed...

"Hey ...he chose me already"

Joon turned back ,then looked at the delicate creature —

"Who taught you alphabets? Who gave you that golden pen? Who sa...."

"Kim Namjoon... you gave your personal pen to him?"Jin asked with wonder,he still can't believe his brother gave him the pen which he never allowed his own brothers even to touch.

"Well hyung.... actually he asked in puppy eyes and.."Joon was tugging his head down, trying to hide his blush but ....

"Wait ....you are even blushing?"

"What ? No hyung...I don't even like this piece of shitty creature.Actually the pen is already broken and so I just...."

He was going to say more when Jin took the baby from him  and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you taking him hyung!?"Joon asked feeling the emptiness in his hands.

"To sleep with him."Jin replied without halting his steps.

"Wait for me!!"

Jin heard his brother yelling behind him.A wide smile appeared on his handsome face.Is it the same Namjoon who proposed to send kook away?Seems like Joon has already fallen for his cuteness too, unwillingly and unknowingly.....but his rational soul is just too arrogant to admit what he did.

=====================================================

So,how was the chapter?

🔉Did you enjoy the chemistry of Namkook?
Well actually I was missing Namjoon for some days and just expressed my thoughts this way....

🔉Want Minkook moments?🔪
Yk....Jimin is a sassy guy so he doesn't like to show his appearance for plain.😎

🔉Want Kook to grow sooner?

🔉Want Kook to leave the palace? I can if u want.

Purples,if you find my work interesting.please click 🌟 button on the left... okay?

Did u follow me? Not yet? Hey ....doooo that🥺

Stay healthy and happy ..... okay?❤️.

🔉Any suggestions or questions? Feel free to let me know 🤗

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 36K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
133K 7K 50
*Dragon King x innocent human* →→A story where A Dragon king found his mate as a meek, fragile human being.⏎ ❍Kim Taehyung, a Dragon King, is a ruth...
20.3K 844 12
"Welcome to the hell, my little one" V, the Lord of the vampires, who ruled the underworld, had been waiting for his mate for centuries. With the arr...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...