Getting love (demon Tanjiro a...

By Iriswolf_plazz

Tanjiro is unwanted in his own household. Even after failing to save his family his sister Nezuko who survive... More

Some info *edited twice*
Massacre of The Kamado Family ch1
No Deal, And Onward ch2
Re-Training Ch3
Final Selection ch4
Swords And First Mission ch5
Meeting Again ch6
Friend or foe? ch7
Joining and Bonds ch8
The Trio ch9
New Family ch10
New Trio ch11
Infiltration of The Demon Slayers ch12
The Demon Family in The Mountain ch13
Safe and Recover ch14
Back on the Field or Train ch15
"Death" of Rengoku And Reborn ch16
Meetings ch17
Some Food and Back Home ch18
Uzui With the Next Mission ch19
Dress up 101 with Uzui ch20
Houses With Secrets ch21
Plan in Motion. End of The Entertainment ch22
Mission Report and Some Demon Family-Time. Torture...ch23
The Game Begins ch25
The First One to Fall ch26

Caught and Preparations ch24

465 14 0
By Iriswolf_plazz

(thinking) (author-chan 's imput) "muzan talking telepathically " "regular talking" 'small talk' flashback ('flashback thinking') ("tanjiro talking telepathically") ("tanjiro talking telepathically in flashback")

*Some spoilers for those of you who are not far in on the anime or manga*

(I'll start by saying happy new year to everyone and I hope you all had a good time with loved ones. I'm glad to be back and I can't wait for you all to continue to enjoy my story. The votes results will be at the end of the chapter. Also image up top and in this story are not mine along with the videos. Credit to the owners of them unless said otherwise . Sorry for any bad grammer. And like always)

Enjoy! UwU

_________________________________________________________________________
Tanjiro's POV

(So... it begins.) I look at papa and the rest before relaying my memory of what I just saw to him. He seemed to freeze for a moment before looking over to me. I nod my head before his eyes sharpen and we look at everyone else.

Papa sends a command to Nakime while I walk towards uncle koku.

"They're making a move." I say to him as he notices my presence next to him.

"It's finally time isn't it." He replied as he stared down at me with all six eyes. I nod before we all fall through the floor through open doors and end up in our meeting room. Everyone stood lined up in their respected positions before sitting down. I was right next to papa and sitting on a pillow.

"It seems like Kagaya Ubuyashiki has received his vision. He will soon be preparing to make his move, that means we must prepare to make ours." Papa spoke out and gave everyone a glimpse of the memory I gave to him a few moments ago.

The meeting went on with me relaying constant messages and updates to what the demon slayers were up to. I was practically changing to a bunch of our crows perspectives and it was taking a small toll on my mind.

An hour later.

The meeting came to a close and I felt like my mind was about to split. I shrank feeling completely drained. I was swaying and began falling forward. The one to catch me was aunt Douma. I hear two tumps hit the ground and see that both uncle Koku and Papa with their arms stretched out as to catch something.(or someone)

Aunt Douma opens one of their fans and covers the lower half of their face. A small chuckle is heard before they say a small but teasing 'sorry'. Aunt Douma then walks away with me in their arms. With each step they took I fell closer and closer to sleep.

Kokushibo's POV
After that embarrassing moment with lord Muzan and I, we all began to spilt up in our respected teams. My descendent, Gary, and me gathered before I gave the location I wanted Nakime to take us to. With the sound of her Biwa we fell through the floor and landed in an empty but very spacious room. With us finally being here we got to work.

Mitsuri's POV
I landed on the floor of a lovely and flowery field. Obanai landed a few feet next to me along with Inosuke. I hear a the crunch of a few flowers behind me and we all turn to see the rest of our partners.

"I think we are all ready to start now." Little Rui says as the rest of the spider family stands behind him. I smile and wave. This might just be fun.

Douma's POV
I unfortunately didn't get far with my little nephew. I sigh as I walk through the door that appeared in front of me. I walk over to the baby crib in the dark red room. I place my tiny sleeping nephew into it and tuck him in with a red blanket. I pat his head before I take a few steps back and I fall through the door on the floor.

I land in a squat position and then stand. I open one of my fans and hide my smile.

"Hello children. It's nice to see you again. I hope we can all work well together." I speak to both Daki and Gyutaro. I then and to smile at our captured little fella. He glares at me with his purple little eyes.

"I wonder what your roll will be. Hmm, Yushiro was it?" I smile as I see his eyes sharpen. This will be interesting indeed.

Akaza's POV
I stand at lord Muzan's right side as he walks towards his room. Kyojuro stood by lord Muzan's left. We stand by the door as lord Muzan goes in. I look over at Kyojuro and smirk. I send a powered air flick at him and it hits him straight in the shoulder.

He looks at me and glares at me while a smile goes to his face. As a way to get revenge he sends small fire ball at me. I duck and it scorched a small part of the wall. We mess around like that for a some time while keeping watch.

We both end up stopping when we feel a string on our neck tighten and electrocute us.

"If you idiots are done now I'm going in." Zenitsu says as he walks into the room. Uzui stands outside with us and we all stand straight up. Once the door closes we all begin to mess around.

Zenitsu's POV
I roll my eyes as I hear the noise outside the door begin again. I kneel down once I reach the center of the room.

"My part is completely finished. It took me and Uzui a bit of time to perfect it but it's done." I speak with my head bowed.

"Great. Now we just wait for the demon slayers to make their move." Lord Muzan says as he turns around to look at me. He has a sleeping Tanjiro in his arms. I walk over and hand him a small key chained music box. He puts it on a small necklace and places it on Tanjiro.
.

.

.

.

It's only a matter of time now

__________________

To Be Continued

Now that I'm back I'll be glad to upload new chapters for you all to enjoy. I'll see you guys next time! These are the ships that are going to be the ones included in the harem:

Demon slayers:

Giyuu(obviously)

Genya

Senjuro

Tokito

Sanemi(I don't really see a lot of these... but hear me out 👀... I can make it work)

Demons:

Rengoku

Iguro

Akaza

Yushiro

If you don't see a ship up there then I might not be doing it.

SHIPS I WILL NOT BE DOING. That and the reason or relationship:

Tanjiro X Kanao(Even tho it is canon I shall not. Not here not anywhere. So don't ask)

Muzan X Tanjiro(They are Father and Son)

Douma X Tanjiro(Uncle/Aunt and Nephew Bond)

Shinobu X Giyuu(Sorry But NEVER)

Akaza X Douma(no comment)

Mitsuri X Tanjiro(Sibling Bond)

Shinobu X Douma(no)

Tanjiro X Shinobu(fuck no)

Zenitsu X Tanjiro(Sorry)

Zenitsu X Nezuko(not with this nezuko)

Inosuke X Tanjiro(Sorry)

Rui X Tanjiro(Bother Bond)

Daki and Her brother X Tanjiro (Sibling Bond)

Kokushibo X Tanjiro(Who came up with this??? Uncle and nephew bond)

Word count 1237. -355

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.
982K 32.5K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
266K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
170K 6.3K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024