๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ

Oleh MalfoyFreddie

The eldest daughter of Neytiri and Jake Sully was the one had to keep her family safe, her young siblings loo... Lebih Banyak

๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

2.2K 67 4
Oleh MalfoyFreddie

MCKENZIE KNEW that she can't go far, so she had landed on a village far away from her home.

The chief knew of her arrival and had welcomed her with open arms. They respected her as a brave warrior in all of Pandora.

McKenzie sat outside of her pod, listening to the waves crashing against each other. The lights from below glowing beautifully. Fishes swimming around underneath her, the night sky was clear and filled with stars. 

McKenzie knew what she did was selfish, leaving home after getting yelled at. Leaving her little siblings without saying goodbye.

She was in deep thoughts that she didn't notice a nav'i swimming under her Mauri.

The boy swam up to the surface and watched her. He was mesmerized by her beauty, he lifted a hand and gently knocked on the wooden floor.

McKenzie glanced down in the water and saw the one and only, Aonung.

"How'd you find me?"

Aonung swiftly climbed up and sat next to her with a small smile, "I'm a very good friend with Quë'ny."

The daughter of the chief was indeed good friend of Aonung.

"What'd you want?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to apologize for being a jerk to your siblings." He said, glancing down at the ocean before glancing back at her, "I promise, from now on, it won't happen again."

McKenzie raised a brow at his words, looking him in the eyes to see that he wasn't lying. "Truce."

Holding her hand out at him, the boy stared down at her hand before going to shake it. It felt weird in a good way, the little finger of hers was wrapped around his forearm and was surprised by how small her hand was compared to his.

"If you do it again, this time I won't hesitate to slit your throat."

That very night, the two felt complete with each other's presence. Feeling safe and comfortable, Aonung decided to stay with her until she changed her mind on going back home with him.

They talked, they laughed, it was a magical moment for the two of them.

——

In the morning, Quë'ny came quietly and knocked on the wood but her jaw dropped upon seeing McKenzie sleeping on Aonung's chest. She decided to leave them alone for now before going back to her duties.

The couples has been sleeping for what seems like hours that it was almost eclipse, the sun was shining through the open window.

McKenzie slowly opened her eyes, swiftly moving her head to look up to the boy who was sleeping peacefully.

She smiled as she admired his features, tracing her fingers around his chest.

"You're staring, yawne." Aonung smiled, opening one eye to see her face close to his.

Feeling a blush forming on both their faced as they stared at each other.

"You look so pretty." McKenzie whispered softly. Her eyes darting to his lips as he did the same.

Aonung felt his world stop when she began to lean towards him. The lips he wanted so bad to kiss. And now, it's finally happening.

"And you look more beautiful, my love." He whispered back.

The two slowly leaned in, his lips brushing against hers, a smile approaching his, a teasing glint in his eyes. Without hesitation McKenzie pulled him in with her hand on his face.

The two finally connected, the kiss was soft and filled with passion. Pulling away with a smile, Aonung blinked at her before pulling her back in for another.

McKenzie swiftly was pulled on his lap as they made out. It was like a dream come true for Aonung, and it was like a magical moment for McKenzie.

Aonung had taken her first kiss.

——

"I wish I had been there. The ocean has blessed you with a gift, brother." Kiri smiles softly as they all listened to Lo'ak speak of his experience outside the reef. With it being Kiri, Neteyam, Tuk, Roxto and Tsireya, all to listen intently to his story.

"The tulkuns have not returned yet and anyway no tulkun is ever alone" Roxto states toward Lo'ak.

"This one was. He had a missing fin.
Like a stump on his left side." Lo'ak says. "McKenzie knows, she met him."

Tsireya quickly recognizes which tulkun
Loak is referring to based on his description.

"Payakan. It's Payakan."

"Who's Payakan?" Kiri asked.

"A young bull who went rogue. He's outcast, alone, and has a missing fin." Roxto answers. Tsireya kinda felt bad for Payakan. From what Lo'ak states, he doesn't seem all too bad.

"They say he is a killer." Tsireya chimes back in.

"No." Lo'ak quickly tries to shut down their heinous accusations.

"He killed Na'vi and other tulkun. Not here, but far to the south"

"No, he's no killer," Loak says.

"Look, you're lucky to be alive," Tsireya says, placing her hand over his with a soft look.

"I'm telling you guys, he saved my life.
He's my friend. He's even my sister's friend." Lo'ak states toward all of us as he holds onto Tsireya's hand.

"My baby bro...the mighty warrior who faced a killer tulkun and lived to tell about it," Neteyam states as he grabs both of Loak's shoulders with a teasing smirk.

Lo'ak swings his shoulders back as to shake Neteyam off and then stands up.

"You guys aren't listening," Lo'ak says as he walks off. "McKenzie would back me up."

Neteyam glanced at Kiri who gave him an eye roll, calling after him but didn't listen.

Tsireya and Roxto decided to take them to see their sacred place, the spirit tree. Lo'ak joined them after spending time with Payakan.

"We are here." Tsireya smiled. "This is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place."

Roxto noticed the Sully children have beaming smiles while taking in the beauty before them, he smiled as well, his home was truly beautiful it was something not many got to experience.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here." Tsireya said to them, the rest covering their eyes as they watched the sun dissapear.

Roxto dove into the water, the rest following after him. Tsireya signalled to the Sully's to connect their Queue's to the light pink tendrals of the tree.

She glided to Lo'ak, urging him to do it, the boy attaching his braid to the tree. His eyes closed, a sudden smile gracing his face.

Once he reopened his eyes, she curiously tilted her head, wondering what he saw.

'What did you see?' She signed to him.

Lo'ak shook his head, the girl rolling her eyes at his sudden secrecy. Their attention was suddenly turned from eachother to the tree, it had started to pulse and flicker. The sudden movement behind them, turned them around. They seen Kiri start to shake, and Neteyam quickly swam to her.

Bringing her above the surface, Neteyam had put her onto his Ilu, trying to get her to breathe.

"What is wrong? What is it?" Tuk asked, Tsireya bringing her into her chest.

"It is a seziure." Neteyam grumbled out, trying to get his sister to breathe. Feeling responsible since McKenzie isn't there.

Once she was able to breathe again, the group quickly got onto their Ilu's.

"Let's go!" Lo'ak yelled.

Tsireya grabbed Tuk, putting her on her Ilu as she raced out with the rest of them.
Worry was radiating off of all of them, they didnt know if she was going to be okay.

——

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.6K 1.3K 33
Nerika is an 18 year old navi girl, the eldest daughter of Jake and Neytiri. She was raised a strong warrior and is very protective over her siblings...
440K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
28K 722 51
Ney'ite always knew her role in the Sully family. She was the eldest daughter; she would be the one to protect her siblings from the rest of the worl...
Fortress Oleh maimai

Fiksi Penggemar

11.2K 171 13
being the oldest of the sully siblings selkath tries his best at protacting his siblings but what happends when he dies instead of neteyam come read...