The Water Bender and the Fire...

By Shadowbird38

"I will follow you to the ends of the earth if it means I get just one more minute with you," Enyo is an amne... More

Playlist & Characters
1 ~ The South Pole
2 ~ Tattoos
3 ~ The Dragon of the West
4 ~ The White Lotus Tile
5 ~ The Twin Spirits
6 ~ Sweet Citrus Perfume
7 ~ Waterbending
8 ~ The Northern Water Tribe
9 ~ Body Warmth
Book 2
10 ~ Zuzu
11 ~ Stealing
12 ~ The White Lotus
13 ~ Sea Squid Soup
14 ~ Tea
15 ~ A Tale of Ba Sing Se
16 ~ Dai Li
17 ~ Illness
18 ~ Crystal Catacombs
Book 3
19 ~ Jail
20 ~ Escape
21 ~ Assassin
22 ~ Siblings
23 ~ The Boiling Rock
24 ~ The Boiling Lake
25 ~ The Play
26 ~ Vanish
27 ~ The Last Agni Kai
Epilogue
New Fics

Book 1

460 11 0
By Shadowbird38

The Forgotten Soul and the Banished Heir

As the water wrapped around her and forced its way into her throat, all she could feel was a sense of betrayal. 

She tried to move her arms, tried force the water to move, to bend to her will. Instead, the water retaliated by soaking into her thick furs, pulling her down and away from the surface. She could see bright flashes of fire and could imagine their awful noise. She could see her people jumping in the water, looking for her, but they couldn't see her in the dark. 

Her head slammed into the rocks and the riptide that had pulled her under now yanked her away from the boats, away from her people, and away from her memories. Until there was no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.1K 49
Travelling by oneself is challenging, even more so as an outlaw. No one knows this better than Keya, a wandering nobody with a dangerous secret. That...
128K 3.5K 37
Kya is now taken captive to the Fire Nation and faced with choosing herself over her beliefs. Siding with Azula for a better chance at survival Kya s...
1M 29K 51
Arlington and her pet dog, Peanut, miraculously end up in the World of Avatar in search for her mother. Through her journey she meets a certain Ban...
1.3M 37.9K 57
(Y/N)'s parents were close friends with the Fire Lord, so it was only fit that when they passed, she would be taken in by the royal family. And so sh...