Forced QUEEN

By jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... More

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
🦋
CHAPTER 33
🦋
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 09

1.2K 38 1
By jiaha2001

Why did he leave this distance without telling me?

By separation he made the love incomplete,

What if sorrow comes in my destiny,
God has fulfilled his wish.

-<3🦋🦋

~•°•~

MEERA'S POV

"Bhabhisa apne bhai se shadi kaise karlia?"
(Bhabhi how did you married my brother?)

Once he informed everyone that we are leaving for Jodhpur regarding yagna everyone left to there respective room I was about to go to my room I heard Tanvi from dining table she is having dinner now.

"Bura mat maniye Bilkul karela jaise h vo"
(Don't feel bad he is such a Bitter gourd)

Ohh God at least koi toh mujhe samajta hai (at least someone who agree with me)

"Maaf karife bilkul apne nam pe gye hai apke bhaiya short-circuit ke tarah"
(He is just like his name which works as a shirt circuit)

Her eyes widened after listening whatever I said, why not until now I was silent like a good girl.

"Waah bhabhisa hamari Jodi achi jamegi"
(Waah bhabhi we can make a good pair)

I smiled at her he was having food in her mouth still was talking which make her cute I think both his siblings are really good compair to him huh there is no comparison though.

"Jijisa ap uske peeche mat padiye agre nhi rokhe to rat bhar bat kregi vo ap jay or packing kren"
(Sister don't mind her if we leave she will talk while night you should go and do packing)

I looked at both of them they are talking there eyes.

"Ap kab se itni sundar or susheel ban gyi Anvi sach bolun talking machine ap hi hai  bhabhisa ap chahe to Vihaan bhaisa se puch skte hai"
(Since when you started to behave like beautiful and good girl Anvi if I truly say  you are talking machine bhabhisa you can ask vihaan brother if you want)

I giggled at them specifically Anvi angry pout.

"You guys carry on I'll go"

I went in my room sorry his room it's not my room he is devil he snatched my dream from me I wanted to open my own company and become CEO and guess what he is really obstacle don't worry don't worry once I run from here I'll definitely run to US and complete my MBA may be not this year but definitely next year this year I'll earn his trust and run away from here and he will not even know that's what plan I did after thinking a lot.

I went inside his room and started to remove my hair accessories I was about to remove my earings

HE IS STANDING AT TEH DOOR AND STARING AT ME

Why will I look away when he himself staring at me then? Huh what does he think of himself?

Wasn't he staring at me minutes ago suddenly started to glare at me I knew that bipolar bitch is such a short circuit.

He went inside walk in closet came out with his clothes started to pack his clothes, I removed my necklace and was about to remove nuptial chain,

In matter of minutes

He pinned my hands to

Mirror

Wasn't he packing why have to middle with my things?
Mujhse jagda nhi kia to din nhi kath ti kya inki
(I think his day don't complete without fighting with me)

"What's your problem?"

Meera for god's sake you will die because of your mouth one day.

"What is this?"

He showed me my nuptial chain I looked down what is he talking now?

"I asked you something"

'why the hell he order me? And why will I answer me'

"You have to and ANSWER ME"

Come on man cool down you don't have to scare me.

"I  I need to pack YES"

I yelled at him and run away in the walk in closet damn he is really crazy.

"AAHHH  WHAT THE FUCK?"

Im again pinned to the wall this time facing the wall he grabbed my wrist what the hell with him.

"Meera Roy you are my WIFE don't you dare to remove this nuptial chain"

He pushed me more in to the wall which made my The bangles broke and got stuck in the hand tears made there way out of my eyes it's hurting.

"You are you are hurting me"

Words rolled out of my mouth still there is no back step from his side.

"Hurt! Hurt? Do you even know what is pain? Pathetic"

He pushed me, I somehow balance myself before kissing the floor. What the fuck is wrong with him! He started to take front steps i was walking backwards what he wants now?

"You will have to pay back"

What is he talking now?

"What the hell are you talked why will I pay back to you are you out of your mind? Were you too desperate to get married I just helped her to run away she was never happy with this marriage now I see why looking at you no girl like to spend her entire life with person like you"

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

You'll definitely due today because of your precious mouth now. he snapped at me in matter of seconds I couldn't take breath tears themselves came in my eyes what's happening? The air stopped breaths are stopped I don't know darkness grabbed me on the other hand I lost my ability to take breath  blank darkness surrounded in my eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did he just choked me????

I started to cough, what the hell with him? He wants to kill me now?

"What I I what did I do what ah why?"

I couldn't say the anger in his eyes already have killed me, why he hates me this much just because I helped Anu to run away? He marched towards outside.

I ran inside washroom, why God why are you doing this with me? What did I do? I never hurt anyone in my entire life why he behave like this with me, dada never behaved like this why you left me dad? Why? See how I'm suffering without you dada, he hates me I helped Anu I agree I did wrong but he can't just behave like this with me he choked me dada you never behaved like this with me you are my hero dada please help me to run away from here I don't want to be here I want to go away.

VIDYUTH'S POV

What was I doing? I choked her she was on the edge to passing out.

She deserves that Vidyuth

No she don't deserve it's her father

She is same as her father

You can't punish her for her father's deeds

You can since he hurt you don't you remember

Yes yes I remember whatever he did, whatever he committed, the things Manara has faced I know them.

I'm sorry Manara I'll definitely make him regret his deeds he loves his daughter right he will regret each and everything he caused the way you suffered the way we suffered I'll definitely get justice he will and have to apologise to you

And

Please comeback I'm waiting for you

••••••••°••••••••

Sorry for the late update I'm little bit busy recently

Thank you

-.•°•.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
6.4M 303K 58
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
851K 37.4K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...