Etched In Stone

By Cavalierious

A trip through the ages as Zhongli and Childe learn what it means to love each other. Notes: Collection of on... More

Walking on Air
One, Two, Three
Nonsense and Nonsensibility
Fervid
The Gift of Oneself
In Light of These Wilted Lilies
On Words of Love
Intertwined
Bloom
Honeymooners
Pants Down, Dicks Out, No Regrets
Sweet Surrender
Senior Moment
Silk Seduction
Temper, Temper
Lingulate
Lizard Brain Activate
To Chase Tail
Ajax + Zhongli
Comfort; Bliss
Chase the Moon
Praise to the Stars
Delightful, Endearing, Utterly Swooned
Sunny-Side Up
Eat Him Up
Divine Speciment of a Wrist (Deragatory)
Leisurely
Incandescent
Sand Between His Fingers
Enraptured
A Languid Distraction
Promises in the Dark

Supplicant

17 0 0
By Cavalierious

Childe begs Zhongli to kiss him which leads to the inevitable.

CW: Smut

--

When Childe climbs into his lap, Zhongli immediately grins. "Oh? What are you thinking about?" he asks, the edges of his tone lilting as he already leans forward.

"As if you don't know, you old lizard." Childe chuckles, wrapping an arm around Zhongli's neck. "Besides, you're in bed naked. You expected this."

They meet in the middle with a sweet kiss. Childe is still damp from the bath, the backs and insides of his thighs damp as he settles against Zhongli.

Zhongli's hands are warm against his waist as they splay over his skin. He hums against Childe's mouth, his tongue teasing his lips, playful instead of passionate. "Can you blame me?" His breath is warm as it fans over Childe's face. Zhongli smells like the earth and his sandalwood soap, having washed earlier. "I know you like the sand knows the tide. You're always so eager and needy for me."

Childe huffs at the accusation. Zhongli is the one with a possessive touch, the palm of his hand always pressed against Childe's back. Never more than a few feet away if he can help it. Staring—always staring—that golden-eyed gaze warm and fond as it pierces across the room.

"I think that you are the needy one," says Childe casually, pulling back to give him a grin. He drags his hand down the length of Zhongli's neck, tracing the muscles there, and then further along the line of his shoulder. Zhongli's skin is already charcoal black at the joint and Childe snorts, digging his thumb in.

"Hey." Zhongli doesn't dispute the accusation. He leans into it catching Childe's chin between his thumb and forefinger. "What are you in the mood for?"

Zhongli would give him the world if Childe asked for it. He's tired and sore from leaning over paperwork at the bank all day. Zhongli is endlessly patient as he just watches him back with a sappy, lopsided grin spread across his face.

Something slow. Sweet. Childe thinks that tonight, he wants to take their time. He wants to be pulled apart and put back together by Zhongli's expert hands. Crafted, like the earth, rebuilt from his love and remolded anew.

Childe dips close and kisses him again, slow and searching. Zhongli gets the hint, moaning softly as his mouth parts. "Alright," he murmurs against Childe's lips. "Yes, yes, alright. I understand."

It is lazy. Lopsided and sweet, the way that they just kiss and kiss. Zhongli's hands drag over the length of Childe's body, digging into the muscle to worry at knots. No claws, just the blunt tips of his nails that raise gooseflesh as they glide over Childe's form.

Hands wander. Childe's dick perks with interest at the slow grind of their hips, to which Zhongli eagerly responds. His hands curl around to squeeze at his ass. He pulls Childe down into him, rolling their bodies together, cocks sliding against each other as they slowly fill out.

Childe sighs, sinking into the heat of it. Zhongli kisses his cheek and his jawbone. He nips at the juncture of his ear and neck. "Zhongli—"

His tongue is as devilish as ever. Childe moans as Zhongli laps at his skin, licking down the length of his neck as he tastes it. When Zhongli pulls back, he grins, nothing but fangs.

"Oral fixation, hm?" teases Childe, reaching out to cup Zhongli's cheek. When he smooths his thumb over Zhongli's bottom lip, Zhongli nips at it. His tongue lolls out playfully, its texture rough and the tip forked as it licks over the pad.

"You taste divine." Zhongli presses his face back into Childe's nape. He purrs, his chest rumbling as his eyes slip closed and he just nuzzles Childe's skin. He inhales deeply. He bites at Childe, sucking a mark into his skin that'll be the embarrassment of the office. But Childe doesn't stop him, and that makes Zhongli smile against his neck, pecking a soft kiss there before moving south. Kisses fan out over his collarbone. Down Childe's sternum as Zhongli angles him back for better access. Then, the sweep of his tongue as it swirls around Childe's nipple.

"Wait—"

Zhongli is relentless as his mouth latches on and sucks. His teeth dig in, just ever so slightly, the prick of his fangs enough to flood Childe's core with desire. His tongue strokes the stiffening bud as he laps at it.

"Xiansheng." And oh, it's rare for Childe to call Zhongli that nowadays, but his brain is hazy and his cock aches from where it's at full attention between them. "Why there? Why only—oh gods—"

Just when Childe leans into it, Zhongli pulls away, smirking. That curl of his mouth. He looks so pleased with himself. "Ajax—"

"You and that damned tongue."

"Surely you aren't complaining? Think of all the times I've brought you to the edge with it."

"No, that's—"

Zhongli kisses his other nipple. Then, he sucks, pulling at it with his teeth, soothing the bite with his tongue only seconds later. Zhongli moans, his breath damp against him. Childe's hands sink into his hand and he tugs. "Zhongli, don't just—"

"Don't just what?"

Childe keens with another lick against his nipple. His cock twitches, leaking all over Zhongli's stomach. Zhongli nibbles at him, teeth digging into the stiff peak until it's pebbled and hard. His tongue swirls around it before sucking again, and Childe lets out a pathetic whine.

"I want you to kiss me too," he finally blurts. "Zhongli, I want—"

When Childe looks, Zhongli is watching him back with a wide-eyed gaze. Zhongli's bottom lip trembles slightly, and he says, "Ah, I didn't mean to—" Zhongli closes the distance in seconds. "Of course, darling," he finishes in a quiet murmur.

Tongues tangle as Zhongli kisses him with feverish intent. He moans into Childe's mouth and plunders it, leaving no crevice unturned. They're slotted together perfectly. Their cocks, both hard and aching, brush against each other. Zhongli tips Childe's head back, angling it just so as to deepen the kiss. He swallows every sound, every moan that drips from the back of Childe's throat.

When they part, Zhongli's lips are kiss-swollen. "Baobei," he croons, smoothing his thumb over the rise of Childe's cheekbone to wipe at the wetness underneath his eyes. Childe leans into it. "Don't cry."

"I didn't—" Childe didn't realize or mean to. "I'm not—"

"How do you want me to take care of you?"

"Like this," says Childe, curling in close, wrapping his arms around Zhongli's neck, and plastering their chests together. Like this, he can feel the steady beat of Zhongli's heart against his breastbone. He can drown in Zhongli's scent and the warmth of his skin.

Childe's hand drops between them. His fingers, slick with Hydro, settle around their cocks, pressing them together in a tight grip. He fucks into the hold, his cock grinding against Zhongli's in a slick glide.

A choked-off, surprised moan tumbles from Zhongli's lips. He watches Childe with a half-lidded gaze, then that gaze turns down to where he holds their dicks together. "Gods," he hisses as Childe squeezes the both of them tighter. Zhongli's cock twitches against his, wet at the tip, smearing Childe's palm. Zhongli bucks, whining softly, fingers digging into the soft meat of Childe's asscheeks as he encourages more.

They frot like that, seeking out friction against each other in the slick grip of Childe's palm. Zhongli refuses to let go of him. He kisses every inch, every freckle, and scar he can find. His breath is warm, but his moans are more so, and he bullies Childe's throat with his teeth, lost in the haze of his pleasure.

Zhongli's fingers sweep down to press between Childe's asscheeks, ghosting his hole. Childe shudders at the touch. His hips just falter as he fucks his fist with staggering movements. "Zhongli—" he starts.

"What's this?" Zhongli's finger sinks right into his hole, already slick with oil.

Childe hides his face in Zhongli's neck, red-faced and embarrassed. "I—" Well, he'd known—he'd known. Zhongli is always quick to action when Childe climbs into his lap, and before he'd imagined something a little more feral.

"I thought you wanted to take this slow?" Zhongli is teasing him.

Earlier, he saw Zhongli's affectionate gaze and felt his sweeping hands, and Childe's wants and needs flipped right upside down. "I do, but—"

"So needy." That same tease. Zhongli chuckles into his neck and kisses the sharp jut of his collarbone. "So eager for me." He presses a second finger into him and spreads them wide, testing the give of Childe's loosened hole.

"Oh, oh—" And then a third wriggles inside to fill Childe up. Childe cries out, his nails digging into the soft flesh at the top of Zhongli's spine. "Fuck, mhmn—"

Zhongli fucks him with his fingers lazily, pressing deep and curling them just so. Childe goes taught, his thighs tense. "There we are," says Zhongli, his voice dripping with sweetness, a contradiction to the way that he presses his fingers firmly into Childe's prostate.

"Please."

"I want you to come on my fingers first."

"No, no—"

"Yes." Zhongli tilts his face back to him with his spare hand for another kiss. This time it's sloppy. Messy as they lick into each other's mouths and try to move against each other. Childe's hand is still tight around their cocks, and he thrusts against Zhongli's with aborted thrusts. Zhongli's fingers rut in and out, Childe's hole parting around them easily. "Come on, darling, you can do it. On my fingers first, and then again, on my cock."

The sounds of Zhongli's fingers fucking into him is obscene. Oil dribbles down between Childe's thighs, dripping from where they're connected. Zhongli's fingers slow, smoothing over that bundle of nerves inside, stroking it incessantly. Childe's thighs clamp tight around Zhongli's lap as heat spreads through his gut. He jerks their cocks together, watching the way they lay together in his palm, red-tipped and wet.

"Zhongli, I'm—"

Childe is close and Zhongli knows it. He bullies his prostate, pulling Childe to the edge. Arousal chokes him. With every press of Zhongli's fingers, he slips further and further until his pleasure crests, crashing into him like a wave. Childe clamps down as he comes, his ass tightening. He spends himself all over his hand and Zhongli's stomach, making a mess.

Zhongli doesn't care. He persists in fucking him with his fingers until Childe's pulled tight and on a hair trigger. "Zhongli, Zhongli—"

"So good for me," he says. "Gods, you're always so perfect." Zhongli pulls his fingers free and shifts Childe in his lap, dragging his hips up and forward until his cock is flush with Childe's ass.

Childe writhes in his lap. Tears leak from his eyes in his overstimulation, and he shudders when Zhongli smooths his hands over his round asscheeks.

"Alright, baobei. Are you ready?" he asks, lining up his cock. Zhongli is patient. He waits, kissing Childe's temple, just pressing the tip of his dick to Childe's fluttering hole. "I need to hear you say it, darling."

Childe nods. "Yes, please, please."

That is all Zhongli needs. His cock slips in and Childe moves, sinking down the entire length in one fell swoop. It is Zhongli who hisses. He grips Childe tight by the waist to still him, but Childe won't have that, raising his hips, knees digging into the bed for better leverage.

"Ajax—"

"Let me," cuts in Childe. He lifts until only the tip of Zhongli's cock is left and then he slams back down.

Zhongli yelps, nostrils flaring. His eyes pinched closed and sweat beads along his brow. "Ajax, you—gods." Zhongli moans, his voice caught. He adjusts his grip and helps Childe move, guiding the roll of his hips as he rides him.

Childe is thankful for it. He's a keening, loose-limbed, and shaking mess. He babbles Zhongli's name and clings to him, melting against his chest as he rises and falls. Zhongli's cock fills him so utterly full. Childe feels him in his belly and he knows if he looks, he'll see the bulge.

Zhongli guides Childe with a hand pressed to the small of his back. The other snakes into Childe's hair, curling into the locks at the base of his neck. "So tight," he whispers into his ear. "You feel, so, so good. Mmhm, yes, just like that. Keep on riding me, just like that."

Childe is a mess of sweat, oil, and come. His cock is hard again, bobbing between them with every movement. Zhongli meets each one, thrusting into his tight heat, moaning as he grinds deep. He kisses Childe's forehead and then presses their brows together, and they stay like that as they move in tandem.

"Another," says Zhongli. "First my fingers, and now my cock."

"I'm—"

"You can do it, I know you can."

Childe can. He can, he can, he can. He's drunk on his previous orgasm and stretched thin with overstimulation. Zhongli fucks into him, the tip of his cock nailing that perfect place every single time. Childe leans into him, their brows hot and shiny. He breathes in every praise that Zhongli gives him, their lips just barely ghosting.

"I'm—"

Oh, he's close. Childe speeds it, dropping his hips faster and taking Zhongli's cock deeper. Zhongli clings to him, petting his hair, and giving him praise. Just like that—yes, yes—and other utterings of his name.

Childe comes again, going taught, yanking at Zhongli's hair so hard that Zhongli whimpers. But he doesn't fight it, he just lets Childe do as he pleases, spilling himself for a second time. Zhongli's thrusts turn scattered. Uneven. He breathes heavily, his nose pressed against Childe's temple.

"Gods, I love you. Ajax, Ajax—" And it's with that cry that he comes too, cock swelling and pulsing before painting Childe's insides hot and sticky.

Childe can feel the flood of it. Zhongli's cock and come carve through him, settling deep in his gut. He whimpers, falling limp against Zhongli. Zhongli still moves, soft rolls of his hips as he rides out his orgasm. Childe just pulls at his hair and bites at his neck. He's lost all strength to do anything else.

Zhongli's hand slips down to cradle his ass. His fingers find where they're joined, smoothing over Childe's puffy, slick rim, dragging over it. Still stretched wide around his cock. Zhongli just pets him there, soothing the sore muscle, humming into his ear as Childe leans on him.

When he slips out, there is a rush of oil and come. "So much for your bath," he says with a soft laugh, using a discarded shirt to wipe them down. "Come on, let's go take another one."

"No. 'M tired—"

"Yes, Ajax. Come on."

Childe moves at Zhongli's coaxing, and it's a good choice. Zhongli sets the bath hot and when Childe slips in, all the tension that's wound tight uncoils and dissipates.

"There's a good boy," says Zhongli, settling in behind him, pulling Childe's back into his chest. "Just soak. I'll take care of everything else."

His hands are like magic. They clean him gently with a soft-handed touch, unsuited for a man known for cutting through rough-hewn rock. Lingering. Sweet even, but not seductive. Zhongli knows precisely what to do and where to cut it short. He kisses every scar and freckle he can find. Down his neck and along the line of his shoulder. The soft baby hairs at the top of his spine.

Childe loses himself to the steam and hazy aftermath, to Zhongli's pruned fingers, and the praise that he kisses right into his skin. He's unsure when he finds himself in bed but he moans softly when Zhongli tucks him into the sheets and his cheek hits the pillow.

Zhongli slides in next and leans close. They share the pillow, nose-to-nose, brow-to-brow. "Better?" he asks.

"Yeah," murmurs Childe.

Zhongli is petting his hair again. He hums an old song as his fingers drag over Childe's scalp. "Sleep in tomorrow."

"I have work."

"Not anymore. I'll send a message to Katya. She'll understand."

She will but she won't like it. But, at that moment, Childe doesn't find it in him to care. He just laughs, light-hearted and airy. "Kiss me again?" he asks.

Zhongli smiles, wide and indescribable; that's everything from fondness to affection, to love unfiltered. And then he dips close and slots their mouths together.

This kiss is slow. Lazy. They explore each other with tongues and hands, legs tangled together in the sheets. There is no intention of anything other than these simple touches and how they lose themselves to the deep of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 730 15
This story will be 18+ as smut and other things will occur into it. if there is anything to gruesome or anything else in one chapter i obviously will...
19.5K 876 40
It takes a lot to catch Tartaglia, 11th of the Fatui Harbingers, off guard. Between surviving three months with the monsters of the Abyss at age four...
31.5K 1.1K 18
For Childe, the only thing more difficult than completing a mission in a nation where he's hated, is completing a mission in a nation where he's bein...
508K 6K 27
This is a collection of fics cross published from my Ao3 and Tumblr. If you want to make a request, visit my Tumblr, since I'll have a better chance...