Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum

671 46 34
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language and spoilers of future oblivious chapters (2nd affiliate arc)

req: Ellie_Seo

Event: Reluctantly being an executive of the 2nd affiliate entails having to bear the burden of being held captive, which is a harsh reality that deprives her of the freedom to leave, even during the joyous occasion of Christmas.

"Korean"
"Japanese"
ㅤㅤ

For Nari, what is the negative perk of having the room she occupied as an executive of the 2nd affiliate being located right in front of Ryuhei's?

"Merry Christmas, love!" shouted the male as he barged into the her room without a knock on the door.

Being unfazed by Ryuhei's frequent shenanigans, Nari let out a deep sigh and greeted him with a smile before returning her attention to the task at hand.

She arranged her red fluffy circular mat on a designated area in her room, where she then placed a carefully-wrapped gift that Mitsuki had gotten for her and other presents that were sent by Eugene.

At the same time, her current companion Mitsuki, who was seated on her bed, expressed her displeasure at the Ryuhei's sudden intrusion with a visible frown.

Sensing the glare Mitsuki was giving him, Ryuhei whistled as he pretended to glance around Nari's lightly decorated room.

From the door that Ryuhei neglected to shut behind him, Sinu poke his head out by the doorframe, flashing a large grin.

"Haha heya. Merry Christmas!" he greeted in korean.

With a large-sized packaging in hand, Sinu approached Nari, who was seated on the floor, before kneeling down beside her and setting down his present among the other wrapped gifts that she had received from others.

"Merry Christmas." Nari greeted back in which Sinu patted her head.

Kazuma and Kenta, still clad in their masks, eventually followed suit, approaching Nari with their own gifts in tow before muttering their greetings and placing their presents onto the designated area that Nari had created.

"As much as I'm thankful, what are you all doing here?"

Maintaining a tight-lipped smile, Nari surveyed each of her visitors in turn, seeing that they had not bothered to change out of their work attire or remove their masks which are either resting on their heads or faces. If the gathering had taken place anywhere other than the current location they were in, she may have assumed that it was a business-related meeting.

Among the six of them, she was noticeably the only one who was dressed comfortably, still wearing her bed attire. She had recently woken up as Mitsuki had taken it upon herself to be the first to extend her greetings to Nari in the morning.

"It's Christmas."

"Yeah, no shit. I mean so what? There's nothing to do in here. Why aren't you going yet?"

A silence settled in, with none of the them appearing to know the clear purpose as to why they suddenly gathered in Nari's room so early in the morning.

Nari let out a deep sigh, rubbing her temples as she gazed at the other executives who stood still in their respective positions, all except the blonde who was busy rummaging through her possessions.

"Why don't you guys go back to- HEY! PUT THAT DOWN!"

"I don't know what's wrong with people!"

Running her fingers through her hair, Nari broke out into tears as she held the shot glass tightly, lifting it to her lips to swallow another dose of alcohol.

As they all gathered together on the room's floor, each of them were forced to bear witness as Nari continuously took a swig of the alcohol that Sinu brought, launching into yet another rants related to her annoyance.

"Boys! Boys are so annoying. They think that just because they see a pretty face, a good body, and some revealing clothing, it means that they have the right to let their hormonal urges go unchecked!" Nari ranted, switching from japanese to her native language, causing some confusion among the others who couldn't quite understand her words.

As the female took more shots, Sinu took it upon himself to be the source of translation for the others. They let out an oh whilst Ryuhei flinched, appearing to feel somewhat attacked by the statement.

"Hyottoko! Take a shot!" Nari yelled, extending the shot glass that were filled with alcohol towards the male.

Kazuma complied with Nari's request, unmasking himself before accepting it. As he was prepared to return the empty glass, his movements suddenly came to a standstill, watching as Nari drank straight from the liquor bottle.

"She's wasted first thing in the morning." Kenta mumbled.

"She's cute!" Ryuhei exclaimed in which he receive a glare from Mitsuki.

With the looks of distain coming from the Japanese female's direction that he's being recipient of everytime he let out a word or two, Ryuhei can't help but purse his lips in hopes of silencing himself.

"Slow down." Sinu chuckled, finding himself in a rather regretful situation.

He had taken the initiative to bring the liquor to celebrate. However, the female by herself chugged down the entire beverage, with the exception of Hyottoko taking a single shot.

"Mitsuki." Nari called, slamming the bottle containing the alcoholic drink down onto the surface below.

"Yes?"

"You've got a pretty face and all but you're damn annoying! I WANT TO TAKE A BREATH OUT OF THIS BUILDING. GET ME FUCKING OUT OF HERE!"

Visibly startled by the her sudden outburst, the males exchanged looks with one another as the female continued to let out her frustrated rant.

"You were chastising Nomen for constantly clinging on me. Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to also be exhibiting the same clingy nature towards me? Towards Sinu, I can understand. But why do you have to be that way with me too!?"

Nari annoyed expression contorted into one of shock as she let out a gasp. She leaned towards Mitsuki's ear and about to say something in a hushed manner, only for the message to be spoken so loud that it became audible to the others.

"Are you... bisexual?!"

Mitsuki's demeanor of stoicism broke a bit as she began to hiccup.

"I-I'll be out for a bit."

The Japanese female stood up to her feet, taking long, hurried strides towards the doorway, while Nari returned to her activity of drinking heavily from the liquor bottle. The men present were attempting to conceal their laughter by covering the lower half of their faces but among them, Ryuhei was already rolling onto the floor in a fit of laughter.

With his reaction resulting in him standing out the most than the rest, Nari found him to be the appropriate next target of hers.

"You! Can't you take me seriously just for once?? I heard from Mitsuki that you used to act the same towards her too. What's with the sudden switch of woman? Is it because I made your longadong stand back in the Gian Station? Shall I cut it off? Do your work seriously at least! Stop drooling over my slight movements! You're no different-"

As the female threw her barrage of insults, Ryuhei sat down on his knees with his gaze lowered in shame as he took in the female's words.

"Calm down-"

"You!"

Sinu threw both of his hands into the air in an attempt to defend himself as Nari shifted her attention to him.

"You kept taking your mask off during work hours and Neko kept reminding you not to do so. It's annoying! Just do as told! And you kept blabbering nonsense to me that I can't even focus on work-"

Sinu sat beside Ryuhei, mimicking his stance with head bowed down.

"Go get more shot glasses and bring Mitsuki back here!" she yelled in Korean.

"Yes ma'am." Sinu stood up, immediately obeying.

In the sidelines, Kazuma continued taking shots in the midst of the chaos. Meanwhile, Kenta proceeded to remove his mask, placing an unlit cigarette in his mouth, drawing the attention of Nari, who then proceeded to smack the cancer stick out of the male's mouth.

"No smoking in my watch!"

Nari proceeded to lecture the male, discussing the potential downsides of smoking cigarettes and making use of various logical arguments and supporting evidences with the aim of persuading Kenta to quit as if she didn't have her fair shares of smoking with the influence of her two friends.

"And you!" Nari called out the last person.

Kazuma halted mid-drinking, his eyes fixed on Nari as he waited for her to begin yet another speech of hers.

"Nevermind. Setting your murder crimes aside. You're a good kid."

"Thank you?" he responded in a confused manner as he's older than her.

Shortly after, Sinu returned, not only carrying extra shot glasses but also another bottle of alcohol in hand. Mitsuki trailed close behind with face still beet red in embarrassment from the statement that Nari made earlier.

"Why are you blushing? Did you drink without us?!"

"No!"

"Said the one who's already drunk."

The group reverted to their previous position, circled on the floor. Sinu placed a shot glass in front of each individual present, excluding Nari who already had one in hand, whilst Ryuhei held onto the alcohol bottle.

"No way I'll drink this cheap-"

"Just pour it down already!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Every single one of them proceeded to pour in their personal glasses, with the exception of the already inebriated Nari who was struggling to do so, making them assist her.

The group raised their shot glasses in unison, bringing them up into the air to clink them together.

"Happy Holidays!"

"We still have work though."

"Way to ruin the moment."

ㅤㅤ

Words: 1.6k

12.27.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
8.9K 561 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
5.7K 284 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...