Mischief vs Obedience (Monkey...

By etye2002

Guan yin is from a small village with little food and not enough water, to help her people she does her resea... More

Authers note / Update
🐵Birth of The Monkey King 👑
😈 The Last Demon 😈
🎇 Acended Ceremony 🎆
🤝 Making a Deal 🤝
📖 Book of Everlasting Life 📖
😡YOU ARE CRAZY!!😡

👺 Welcome to Hell 🪦

204 5 0
By etye2002

In the break of dusk, Monkey king and Quan Yin made it to the entrance of the graveyard. passing between them was a ball of light, watching it go to a grave full of water in fascinate. this must be the way to enter the underworld. monkey king gets closer, crouching down looking at the water. "Here it is, our ticket to get immortally" he smiles.

Quan yin looks at the water before looking at monkey "in there?, us, but how?"

" This. is like an all- access VIP pass Monkey king stands, showing off stick

"Any realm, any dimension. Even the Land of the Dead" Monkey king explains, smiled widely

Quan yin frowns, point out facts "But its called the land of the dead and last time I checked, you're not dead."

"And if all goes well, never will be!" Monkey king confidently states

"Okay. If we're gonna fit in, we gotta dress the part." crouching down a Chinese brass with burned incense sticks full of ashes, grabbing a hand- full before blowing them to quan yin faces. taking off guard.

"*coughs* Dude! What the heck?" with her face now covered with ashes, making her look like a ghost.

"Not heck." Monkey correctly, Slams stick into the water, creating a hole like entrance, making stick a fireman pole

"Hell, ladies first." Pushing Quan Yin forward, quickly grabs stick as she slides down screaming

Monkey king throughs Ashes over him, disguising himself, he soon followed after Quan yin down the hole.

Quan yin continues screaming at the fall as she gets deeper and deeper down into darkness before groans at her rough landing. Monkey, slide down, landing safely making his way to a wall of light before calling out to the lay down girl. "Try to keep up!"

Quan yin grunts getting up, looking around her surroundings. They seemed to be in the dark void, looking above her were floating souls heading towards the Bright wall ahead.

"This is insane..... are we even allowed to be here?" Quan yin says in a trance, enchanted by the sight before her.

"Absolutely not! Isn't it great?" Monkey king enthusiastic reply's, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, gripping his hold tightly with excitement.

"See, the day you're supposed to die
is recorded in the Scroll of Life and Death" he explains, both of them getting closer to the bright wall like door.

"But if my name should somehow get crossed out, then no death registered, and guess who's immortal?" Monkey looking at Quan yin to guess, smiling.

.........

" Me!" He chuckles, finger- guns her repeatedly as he walks backwards into the light. Quan Yin stands there, hesitant to go in, taking a deep breath with shudders. She takes a step, yelps when Monkeys head appeared from the light, stopping her.

"One more thing!  Die in hell, stay in hell. Soooooo don't die" shooting her smirk again before disappeared, making her tremble in terror.

"*exhales* okay Quan yin, you can do this" encouraging herself, walking through the light.

On the other side of the light was a big waiting room with floating touches, filled with thousands of souls waiting in line. Waiting their turn to check in by a big red skinned, bearded man. Yama, king of the underworld.

"Next!" he called out waiting for the next soul in line.

"Act like a ghost." Monkey muttered to Quan yin suggested, so they can blend in with the crowd. She puts her arms like a zombie,

"Whoo! Eee!" in her spooky voice, monkey king, shocked at her worst performance.

"Oh yeah. Great. You're giving me chills~ geez" Stick glows making monkey king float as he holds on, lifting his feet from the ground. Wrapping his tail around Quan yins waste, hoisting her up behind him, making her float too. Taking her by surprise but thankful for monkeys help.

"King here! Coming through!" Monkey careless pushes the ghost out of his way, cutting in line "Make way!" Keeps on pushing till they reach in front of the line. Quan yin winces and feels guilty in cutting in line of these poor unfortunate souls, who were waiting for who knows how long.

"Next! Release form" Yama grunts, the soul with a chicken, still alive (making Quan yin question how did this chicken get down here?), moves forward.

"You brought a live chicken to the underworld?" Yama slowly getting angrily for this misdeed.

"No living things allowed!" Stomping his stamp in fury, Quan yin gulps in fear of getting caught, She mumbles to monkey.

"Maybe we should go back" panicking, monkey king snigger

" What's the matter? Chicken. Get it, chicken?" Nudges her in a tease, making a joke.

"Monkey!" She loudly whispered, upset his not taking this seriously.

"Phssff ! Just watch and learn, Pebble." Puts her down, making his way to the chicken, punched the chicken so hard it dies. Quan yin looks away from the sight, Poor chicken. Monkey comes back in place, hosting her up again, blowing the feathers of his hand.

"That's better" Yama was pleased

"Pit of Infinite Agony. Fourth floor on your right. Next!" Stamping a scroll, rolling it up and gave it to the soul. Moving along as Monkey king and Quan yin move up.

"Yes, good morning." monkey king greets the red god

"I'd like a quick glance at the Life and Death Scrolls." monkey king requested, Quan yin smile politely to Yama

"Release form first." Yama demands to see his form. Monkey and Quan yin share looks, clearly don't have them, who carries a form once your die.

" uh... It's in my other armor?" nervously, hoping to get passed anyway.

"Rejected!" Yama growls, slamming his stamp as pro-mission denied. "Next!" a random ghost moved up pushing monkey king and quan yin aside. sending daggers at Yama.

"Release form."

"Ok what now?.... we could sneak past him, but how?" quan yin questions herself trying to think of a plan, as monkey formed an idea, slowly smirks as he looks at Quan yin. pulling her closely to him with his arm around her, "Way ahead of you, because what you'll be doing." spits at his hand, she ewwed in disgusted, he the rubs his spit on her ashed covered face, cleaning it off. ".....is to the sacrificial lamb"

"wait WHAT!"

"She's alive?! Here in hell!" Monkey pushed her in shock, yells loudly for everyone to hear. pointing at her in disbelief.

"You're alive! How scandalous!" everyone looks at Quan yin, see her without her disguise. Yama enrage, growling. She looks around in panic, looking at monkey angrily as he just winks at her before going back to acting shock.

"And you cut in front of all these people?" monkey scoffs at her, his hands on his hip, looking furious.

"No living things allowed!" Slaming his stamp, everyone starts floats towards her, with everyone distracted monkey king rans away looking for another way in. Quan yins growls at him, Can't believe he used her as bait!

"Monkey!"

Monkey cackles, giving her two thumbs up and yells "Good luck!"

Quan yin getting scared as the souls were getting closer. "Uh, uh, I... I'm not... I couldn't be more dead. Fresh corpse here." telling Yama, trying to look dead. Yama grows suspicions as the crowed of souls stopped

"How did you die?"

"Old age. No, I mean starvation. Earthquake?...... murdered." She quickly replies, making up how she died. Sweating as she continues.

"Here's the story. I fell... off a cliff into a hole filled with rocks, Pointy sharp rocks."

"And then a house fell on me," Yama raised his brow in disbelief, growing, more suspicious as she trails on, the souls looked confused, all tilting their heads.

"and I drowned. Yeah." Quan yin finishes. Looking at Yama nervously, hoping he buys her lie.

A Silent pause, Yama stares at her

"Okay, you're in." He was convinced.

"Chamber of Ridiculous Deaths.
Fifth floor down the hall." Stamping a scroll, passing it to her. Giving her permission to pass.

"Wait that worked? I I mean thank you!" Quan yin grabbed her scroll, quickly running past him to find Monkey king

"Next!"

Quan yin continues on, panting. Stopping her trails coming across a square rock platform leading down to a creaked open door.

she leaps down, making her way to the door, grunts with each jump. Screams as a squid ghost floats past her chanting "what a guy." Making her look as he leaves creeped out, still stares as she walks backwards

"Hey!" A voice appears behind her

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!" Quan yin Quickly Swings around.

*punch*

"Oww!!"

Quan yin blinks, recognise it was monkey king who she punched, who rubs his snout in pain.

"Sorry! Sorry" she apologise rapidly before realisation kicked in.

" Wait, No I'm not! You abandoned me in the middle of hell." Yelling at monkey king grins as he stands placing his fist on his hip in amused. He should be mad at her sudden attack but he gots to admit, that was a good left hook.

"What kind of hero uses people for bait?!" She questions him. Seriously, name a hero who does that?

"An awesome one! you were fine~. not bad for an insignificant pebble" Monkey king reassures her, nearly closing his fingers together on the last part.

"Stop calling me a pebble!"

"Absolutely. As soon as you find my scroll so I can cross my name off." Monkey king smiles.

"Come on." He leaps down as Quan yin groans in frustration.

Both of them now in front of the large doors. Monkey king puts stick aside, grabbing the handles grunting as he pulls.

"This shouldn't take long." He spoke too soon as the door revealed, a room filled of endless scrolls, piling together.

"What?" Quan yin gasped at the sight.

"Get reading." Playfully said. Whistling as he walks in, Quan yin walks beside him as a door behind them closed, she looks around not knowing where to start but noticed signs with surnames writing on them. Giving her a clue

"What's your family name?"

Monkey king shrug his shoulders "Don't have one. I was born from a rock." Making her glance at him with confusion.

"Im sorry ? A rock?"

"More of a rock egg." He explains to her trying to get the picture.

"Why you ask?" He questions, looking curious

"Well, it looks like the scrolls must list peoples family history. Which means that could help us to find your scroll." Quan yin explains to him, making Monkey have a moment of thought.

"Then, that means I must have parents then. right?" Monkey king softly asked, beginning to hope in finding his record of his long lost family.

"I guess, everyone has parents" she smiles, monkey king smiles back, sharing a soft gaze. He didn't realise how pretty her chocolate - brown eyes looked, Quan yin starts to think he's maybe not just a jerk after all.

Their moment was cut off short as they heard a yell up ahead.

"Ha! Looking for your scrolls?" Revealed to be Yama, laughing as he holds two scrolls in his hand, most likely theirs.

Quan Yins eyes wide open to his response "My scroll? Why does he have my scroll?" Monkey king cockily grin at his scroll, the red man just made it easier for them.

"You don't belong here," placing the two scrolls into his pot- looking helmet.

"...outsiders." Yama growls at them with an evil grin.

"Oh ho! Time to defeat demon 101." Monkey king smirks cracking his head, jumps in front of Quan yin getting ready to fight.

"Mighty brush! Stamp of doom!" Yama calling out his weapons, using his brush to draw a symbol, casting a spell.

"Open! Hyah!" He stamps onto the spell, the drawing moves forward , as it passes down the hall clones of Yama were summoned

clone 1: "Don't let them get away!"

clone 2: "Capture them!"

clone 3: "Stop that monkey!"

Monkey king and Quan yin were taken back by the clones.

"Through 115...." Monkey king trails as he stares at the copies of Yama, Who smirks along with his army of clones.

'More like 109' Quan yin though, too stumped to correct him, steps back in freight.

"Clones.... Eh?" Monkey narrows his eyes, confident he can defeat them all by himself. That is until stick mumbles something to him that peaks his interest.

"I can? Really? Cool!" Quan yin looks at Monkey confused on what's he talking about, Monkey king pulls his hair then blows on them, spreading them as they start to glow. Revealing a group of monkey kings kneeling down with glowing red eyes.

The original Monkey king with also red glowing eyes jumps over them, landing in front of his clones. Spinning around with stick as the others copies his movements.

"Monkey king reigns supreme!" All of the monkey kings cheers, Yama lift his brush signalling his clones to charge. Monkey king lifted his fist also signalling his clones to attack, making the clones to jump in the action. Quan yin yelps as she runs over to one of the scroll like pillars to hide.

( ok this scene is going to give me a headache 🤕. So im going to do my best with which clone is each and who's the original, wish me luck. Now back to the fight! 🛎️)

The battle begins as all of the different clones start fighting each other, Yama clone 1 punches away two monkey king clones.

"Bring it!" Yama 1 challenges. But gets kicked in the face by monkey king 3 pushing him back. After the kick monkey king 3 spins swinging around on stick before kicking Yama 2, as monkey 3 lands Yama 3 bellyflops on him crushing him. Bouncing back punching monkey 4 in mid- air sending him away. Yama 4 grabs monkey 5 throwing him aside, making monkey 6 pulling his beard down for monkey 7 to kick him in the face making the helmet flew off his head.

"Woo Hoo!" Monkey 7 cheered sending the helmet to the original monkey king hitting the original Yama in the process. Monkey king catches the helmet with his chest but kicks it to the Yama 5 saving monkey 8 by knocking him out, the helmet bounces back to Monkey King to chest again before dropping it to the floor, the original Yama comes back to grab his helmet but missed

"Hahahah! Shaolin soccer!" Monkey king yells before spins kicks the helmet away hitting Yama 6, pushed by the force, his back hitting on the scroll like pillar just near where Quan yin hid.

Quan yin yelps in shock after the clone spotted her growling, getting up heading towards her threateningly.

"Wait! Time-out. We can talk this out!" Raising her hands surrendering but moves away as Yama 6 struck down his brush at her.

"Nobody's on the bench!" The clone Chasing after her.

Hearing Quan yin in danger, monkey king runs to her kicking along with the helmet but stops by another clone, passing the helmet to his clone nearby Quan yin. Monkey king 9 leaps towards the helmet hitting it with stick, sending it to Quan yin in high speed.

"Duck!"

Hearing Monkeys warning, Quan yin ducks letting the clone behind her get hit, knocking him out towards the scroll like pillar. As the helmet hit him the two scrolls fell out of the helmet, making her retreat to fetch them.

"Got 'em!" Quan yin smiles as she holds the two scrolls but yells as a whole lot of scrolls falls on top of her, during when the clone hit the pillar shaking it off-balance. Climbing out on top of the pile, Quan yin panics when she lost the hold of their scrolls, digging into the pile in search for them. After a few search of random scrolls, she open another scroll revealed to be hers.

"Monkey! I found them. This one's mine!" She calls out to monkey smiling before reading her scroll. Started to frown as she reads on, finding what's was written on the scroll upsetting and shocking. Stares at it before monkey king broke her gaze.

"Hey! Not yours!" hitting the clones hand away from her before charging at him, Monkey 10 jumps next to the pile.

"What's it say?" Stoping the brush with his staff, grunts as he pushed it off him getting pulled away. The next clone asked

"About my family?" Before getting grab by Yama clone, yells as he's being pulled away.

Quan yin found his scroll and began to read it aloud for him to hear.

"It says....." monkey king and his clones appear, waiting for her to finish exciting to hear about his family. She face shows sorrow when she can't find his record of his family.

"You...... don't have one" looks at monkey king with a frown.

His glowing red eyes gone when he heard her said that, his wide smile gone. His hope crushed

"Oh. I'm all alone" he sadly says, gazes down his expression turn devastation of the news.

The look of monkey face breaks her heart "I'm sorry, monkey." She said softly, feeling really bad for him. How could she not, finding out you don't have a family can destroy you........ she knows the feeling.

"Which means..." monkey king looks back to Quan yin in realisation before he can say more, monkey king gets punch in the face by a Yama clone, plumbing into the pile "Oof" pulling out of the pile.

"I'm an original!" Monkey king yells enthusiastic with a wide smile, lifting stick over his head. His clones did the same.

"One of a kind!" They all yell together before going back to the battle.

Monkey turns to Quan yin, who looks at him with concerns of his sudden change mood, How can he just ignore this.

"Give me that scroll." Monkey chuckles.

Quan yin looks for his name of the scroll, found it pointing at it before telling him.

"Third line from the bottom. Look out!" Alerting monkey, pointing at an angry Yama. Making monkey flip his stick towards him with a growl.

"Step away from the scroll!" Used his brush to paint a symbol, casting other spell.

"You flea-bitten, mortal lowlife!" Stamps on the symbol, activating it while yells "close!"

The spell created a black hole, making everything around it, suck into the symbol. Monkey king quickly pulls Quan yin out of the pile before running.

"Come on!" He yells urging her to hurry up, following behind monkey as they ran away from the symbol. One of Yama clones flys toward them, monkey pushes her out of the way before front rolling, dodging him. Jumps back to his feet, continuing running with Quan yin back to his side but they both got pulled by the symbol making them fly straight towards it. Quan yin lets go of the scroll screaming as she try's to grab it but failing, monkey reaches out his hand grabbing the scroll.

"Got it." Monkey grinned but slightly gasped. looks at Quan yin as she was getting closer to the symbol, thinking fast puts the scroll in his mouth biting it down before grabbing her arm, pulling her into his chest as monkey slams stick to the ground using it as an anchor. Quan yin wrap her arms around him holding tight, still feeling the force trying to pull her in.

"Yeah, baby!" He muffles loudly still has the scroll in his mouth, looking  Quan yin happily that they got the scroll. They both look up head to find Yama laughing at their demise, monkey king was really annoyed by this guy.

but sees one of his clones flying towards Quan yin and him giving him an idea. As the clone passes them monkey king grab him with his tail, tighten his grip on Quan yin before spins with force flinging his clone to Yama causing them to crash with a grunt. Making the symbol disappear.

"That hurt." Yama mumbles, with the force gone monkey king and Quan yin let go of each other before monkey king charges at him.

"Hee - yah!" Jump spinning towards Yama, with sticks war cry slicing his brush in half. Catching the end with the brush still attached. Spits out the scroll, rolling itself open for Monkey to find his name.

Monkey king laughs as he crosses his name off, throwing the brush away as he started to glow with golden light around him.

"And now. I'm Immortal!!!" Yells in victory as the room started to collapse, Quan yin covers her head from the falling scrolls. Yama gets up looking extremely panicked.

"Even for hell, this is bad!"

He calls for help, punching through a nearby pillar with a wall paper window, inside was a brass pot with a bowl of ashes beside it. Gently grabbing a pitch of ashes and puts it into the pot causes a 'ding!' Sound, waiting for someone to answer his prayer.

——— In to the Jade Palace ————-

With the jade emperor doing his paper work hears a ding. His small brass fires up with an image of a wide eyed Yama.

"What's up, Yama or should I say, what's down" the jade emperor laughs at his joke.

"I beseech you sire. A rogue primate has invaded hell and.." interrupted by stick knocking him out, Monkey king jumps in his place.

"Hey, uh, jade emperor, right" points to him "listen, great news!" Monkey yells in excitement,

"Get the immortal ones together. I'm on my way! We're gonna be neighbours!" Monkey finishes with stick making exciting noises.

"So... you're the monkey king" jade emperor raises his eye brow, intrigue

Monkey king goes on listing his welcome party. "Gonna party at your banquets, get hammered" he winks, a dizzy Yama walks up behind him mumbling 'release form'. Without looking away from the jade emperor whacks him, knocking him out again before continues on.

"We're gonna share battle stories" jade emperor puts his hand up to stop him from talking.

"Please hehe... Your not one of us" he smirks giggling, finding this ridiculous. But monkey king is not taking the hint

"Uh actually, I am. Crossed my name off and everything." Monkey widely smiles with stick mumbles in 'yeah he it'

"That only makes you half immortal" the jade emperor stated

"Half?"

"You can't die of old age or sickness"

"Oh, that's great!" Happy about it, not knowing what comes next.

"But you can still die in battle" jade emperor smirks finishing his explanation.

"Huh?" A mad monkey king stares at Quan yin angrily with stick making disappointed noises.

"Don't look at me, how am I supposed to know that!" Quan yin argues, how was this her fault. It wasn't her plan to begin with!

"Welp, this is new information" monkey king turns back to the jade emperor blankly, accepting the new.

"So, how exactly does one get full immortality?" Questions him, looking curious, narrowing his eyes with his fists on his hips.

" you don't, not possible" Jade emperor, replies blankly, turning his head away refusing to tell him.

"Well, there is The Book of Everlasting Life, my lord." The dizzy Yama comes back up again pointing, Jade emperors eyes wide up shocked.

"You shut your beard hole right now!" Yelled at Yama

"My bad." Before collapsing again. Monkey King and Quan Yin looked where Yama was pointing at, a cell with The book of everlasting life displayed

Monkey king grinned "Stick, door!" Tossed stick, stick murmurs hoping before Jamin itself between the gates

" assistant, book!" commands Quin yin, she runs to the gate

"Monkey, stay handsome." Commands himself before slicking his hair back with a smirk.

Stick grows big breaking the gate, Quin yin runs pasted stick hoping back to monkey king. Grabs the book showing monkey shes got it.

"Hahahahaha!" He laughs Triumphantly with stick back in his hand, waves his fingers goodbye to the jade emperor then leaves. Yama groans as he gets back up. (seriously does he have a concussion)

"Whatever you do, don't let him leave with that book!" An angry Jade emperor orders slamming his hands on his desk. Yama nods running after them, grabbing his bow

"Let's go." Monkey king tells Quin yin as he pasted running to the exit, she puts the book in her sachet before following him.

"Oh! No you Don't!" Yama pulls the string from his bow, firing arrows towards them.

An arrow hit near Quan yin, yelps before glancing back seeing more arrows coming, picking up the pace.

"Uh-oh." Monkey king glancing back also seeing more arrows and Yama chasing them

Yama grunts as he shoots more arrows. Monkey king yelps as he dodges the arrows and hitting them away with stick, jumps over an arrow before picking up the pace. Monkey king and Quan yin ran to the large doors.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Monkey screams pushing the doors wide open with Yama chasing them, jumping on rocks platforms on the way up before they made their way back to the waiting room.

"Make way!" Monkey king swung his stick at the souls making a clear path through them.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Quan yin rapidly apologising to the ghosts as her and monkey king keep running.

Monkey king comes back to hit another ghost just for fun, he snickers before returns running away.

"Catch him! Catch him!" Yama yells at the souls but they just ignore him or don't care.

"Ha ha!" Monkey king leaped out of the light door with quan yin behind him, she stumbles before catching up. Yama not far behind shooting arrows at them repeatedly missing, monkey king throws stick a head of them, stick grow big making them a way out, monkey grabs quan yin before throwing her to stick.

"Ahhhh!" She screams, holding on to stick as she spins her way up, monkey king soon follows, both spinning up back to the living world

"Hee-yah!" Monkey king cheers.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Yama reaches for stick but missed as stick follows getting pulled up.

"Monkey!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 392 19
After the great sage Monkey King has sealed the Demon Bull King and vanished... Jie could finally enjoy her life! Since she was a fox demon she had...
4.8K 386 36
❥︎ ⋆ ࣪ ˑ 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝟰 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ๑ ⋆˚₊⋆───── ʚ⭒ɞ ─────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶ ꒷ ⏜ ۫ . ᨳິ 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜...
19K 443 15
[OLD]❝ Don't you remember anything of your old life?! ❞ ↳ Sun Wukong, always was a trouble maker yet after being imprisoned by the Buddha his loving...
9K 352 10
**(LMK x Pure Vanilla!male!reader!)** (Sun Wukong x Male reader) "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓!" ----------- When darkness falls, light will alwa...