The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

22.)

1.5K 108 259
By Nyderaa

"His little ass is in here sneaking on that damn phone" Shaun yelled, lifting Karens iPhone in the air. Shaun was Karen boyfriend, who she's been with for a year now. Karen just had gotten out the shower, going into the bedroom..

After Richard had find out that Kasai wasn't his, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Karen, ever since then Karen hasn't seen or heard from him.

"Mommy, I just wanted to call my daddy" Kasai teared up. "We already told you no phone privileges. That includes talking on the phone with your father, Go to bed Sai" Karen said, as she rolled her eyes, grabbing the lotion off the dresser. She was irritated.

"But mommy" Kasai whined,  Karen had give Kasai that look and Kasai try to run past Shaun but he snatched him up by his arms before he could make out the room.

"What is you doing?" Karen said looking at Shaun in confusion "Nah, see this why this little nigga so fucking bad. He lack discipline like a motherfucker" Shaun spat.

"You told him no phone privileges because he was acting the fuck up earlier , but then he took it upon himself to sneak his ass in here and use the phone anyways."

"Probably in the closet watching Youtube or some shit. What do you do about it? Nothing," Shaun said.

"You just heard him say, he was trying to call his fa-" Karen tried to say but Shaun had cut her words short.

"I don't give a fuck" Shaun urged firmly as he lifted Kasai's arm up in the air and landed four hard slaps to Kasai's butt. POP! POP! POP! POP!

Kasai filled the room with his loud screams, "Now take yo ass to bed little nigga" Shaun said stern letting him go, and Kasai run off to his room, slamming the door.

Shaun immediately ran off going into Kasais room, "You slamming doors now ?" Shaun raised his Voice.

"I didn't mean to slam it" Kasai cried out, Shaun gripped Kasai up, and throw him on the bed. "Go the fuck to bed, and don't make me come back in here" Shuan said cutting off the light, closing Kasai door behind him. Kasai lay in his bed, rocking back and forth calling out Zachary's name as he cried himself to sleep.

Karen was putting lotion on her body, She didn't know if Shauns parenting was right or wrong, but she was willing to give it a try, but sometimes he did the most. But it was no being rational with him.

Being a single mother is something I'll never wish on my worst enemy. Zachary just up and left me and his son in Atlanta all because his new bitch had a baby, but he swears up and down that I'm the problem.

I been raising Kasai for on-going 4 years by MYSELF, while Zachary comes and go as he please, granted he does see Kasai, when he's in Atlanta. But that's just not enough. Kasai wasn't a bad kid, he act like any other kid would act.

Karen was deep in her thoughts, until Shaun made his appearance back into her room. She snapped out of her trance.

" You didn't have to hit him like that Shaun" Karen said, "I don't need him running to his father telling him you're putting your hands on him, his father is extra and I don't need that stress"

"Well that little fucker don't listen, you just let him think he run shit around here, and he don't" Said Shaun.

Karen just took a deep breath, and Shaun left out the room, at the same time Zachary was calling her back.

"Yes Zac" Karen said answering his phone call, "You don't have to answer the phone like that, you called me, but it's don't matter.. where is my son I'm about to come grab him" Zachary said.

"No you're not, he's sleep. You will see him tomorrow when I drop him off" Karen told him.

"No, because you gone think somebody on your time, and I'm not we got shit to do tomorrow and I don't want to be playing these childish games with you"

"I said what I said Zachary, now bye" Karen said lastly before hanging the phone.

"See I told you, you just be sticking your penis into anything, now look where that got us now" Jaycee said, as she sat down on the couch.

"You don't have to remind me Jay, I know I fucked up.. thank you for reminding me all the fucking time" Zachary said, blowing his breath.

" I had a baby with a wacko, how could I ever forget that" he adds walking away into the kitchen, he went to call Fatima but she declined his call.

"Everybody wanna be mad at Zachary today " He mumbled, throwing his hands up.

The next day had arrived it was Sunday, one- fifteen pm, Zachary and the children were at Chuck E. Cheese with Eman and his son.

"Yo, what the fuck is you on? You were supposed to drop my son off 30 minutes ago Karen" Zachary said over the phone, when Karen finally answered the phone after he called her eight times.

"Nobody not playing these games with you Karen, you think somebody on your time, and I'm fucking not" He adds

Karen had took a deep breath over the phone, "Zachary nobodies not playing any games, I said I was coming we're coming, don't rush me" She raised her voice.

" What you mean don't rush you, he's only gone have like 30 minutes to play because you wanna be petty, like I'm tired of these childish ass games you be playing"

"Keep that shit up, and I promise I could show you better than I could tell you" Zachary threatens, and Karen hang up the phone.

"What's her problem?" Eman asked, seeing the frustration on Zachary's face.

"She's just gets on my fucking nerves bro, thinking somebody always on her time.. I told this bitch yesterday to drop him off to me in the morning, she swore they was so busy, so I told her ass to bring him here at 12:30 no later than that, like it's already about to be a hour later , and we got other shit to do"

"This what be pissing me off, because she always complaining I don't get him enough because I be in Los Angeles but then she pulls shit like this" Zachary vents, and Eman shook his head.

"Just say the word bro and I'll take the bitch out for you bro, I know that's my godson mother, but that bitch is evil as hell" Eman said.

"Tell me the fuck about it, I hate this bitch so much everytime I see her ass, I just want to smack the shit out of her" Zachary says, and Eman laughed because they all felt the same way.

"Z daddy" Izzy said running over to the table, where Zachary, and Eman were sitting.

"Wassup little mama, the pizza is coming out, relax. " Zachary said laughing at her, already knowing what she was about to say.

"Is it really coming daddy, it's taking forever" Izzy whined, "Izzy come on the mouse is coming out" Junior yelled, Junior was Eman and Vanessa almost 7 year old son.

As chucky was making his way out all the children ran over to him, Zachary and Eman watched them, as their little faces lit up seeing him.

Something about fatherhood for the both of them was something they'll never take for granted.

it's been awhile, and four years have passed already, I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll probably start with Fatima and I went half on a baby.

The first time I dipped into Roxy resulted in us having a baby boy months later, man Fatima was mad as hell.

She just felt like a baby was way too soon into our relationship , and with me being in Atlanta, she didn't want to raise two kids alone like I would let that happen.

But anyways I ended up moving to Los Angeles with Fatima, and little mama. I decided to expand my business so I also own my own car shop down there, business has been crazy, my children are healthy and well taken care of. I travel back and forth to see my son, making sure I spend enough time with him.

Co- Parenting with Karen had its pros and cons, after 4 years Karen still be on her bullshit, you'll think she had some type of character development after all this time, but her dumb ass still act like a little ass girl at her big ass age.

Finding out that Kasai was actually my son, that shit blew me, because in my mind I just knew he wasn't mine, but Fatima got in my ass, telling me no matter what me and Karen got going on, Kasai was innocent, and a child needs their father. After a month later, I finally stepped up ever since then my son has been my rock.

"Daddy" Kasai yelled, running over to Zachary, Karen wasn't too far behind Kasai.

Zachary had picked Kasai up and kissed his cheek, "Wassup man, daddy miss you punk. You're getting big" He said, playfully punching Kasai in his chest. Kasai had jumped but Zachary didn't think to much of it.

"Ouch daddy" Kasai said laughing, his laughter was contagious, it made Zachary and Eman laugh. "I miss you too, can I go play now daddy"

"Go head, your sister and brothers are over there with the mouse" Said Zachary, after he had put Kasai down, he bolted over to them.

" He have 1 brother" Karen said smartly, and Zachary flagged her off.

"Karen shut the fuck up, and mind your business" Zachary spat.

"Do not talk to me like that, I'm not your little bitch" Karen said.

"Yoo, Karen go head. It's kids in here. We not about to do that in here, you dropped Kasai off, now go on about your business shorty " Eman said sternly, Zachary walked away and went over to where the kids were.

"Eman, this has nothing to do with you, so mind your business" Karen spat at him.

"Bitch what the fuck did I just say?" Eman said in a cold tone, Karen rolled her eyes and left.

"Exactly what I thought" Eman mumbled, The pizza had finally came out, "Thank you" Eman said, and the waitress nodded.

Meanwhile Fatima was at home, packing up the last of their things, since Christmas break was over, Fatima, and the kids were heading back to Los Angeles tomorrow night .

She didn't know what Zachary was doing because they haven't been talking, in her mind if he comes he comes, if he don't, then he don't. She didn't really care.

"You haven't been over Zachary's all weekend, I haven't seen my godchildren since Friday, what's going on Fatima?" Danni asked.

" Nothing D, Zachary and I just not seeing eye to eye right now. And I just need some time to myself" Fatima said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why aren't yall seeing eye to eye? Is this about his ex?"

"No, I know my place. It's just the way he go about things and I don't like it, and everytime I say something he makes it seems like I'm making a big deal, but I just want to be heard" She tells Danni.

"Then talk to him Fatima, you know how you get in your feelings, and you like to shut down. Y'all two need to have a conversations without the kids around"

"I don't want to fight with him though, I hate fighting with him" Fatima said emotionally, " I don't know maybe I'm overreacting"

Before Danni could respond Fatimas phone went off, and Zachary was calling.

"Hello Zachary" Fatima says plainly, and Zachary sucked his teeth, "Yo, like why you gotta answer the phone like that?"

"What is it Zachary? Is my children okay? Did you need something?" She says, and Zachary hang up the phone.

"Oh no maam, What did he do to have you acting all stink" Said Danni, and Fatima sat her phone down on the table.

"Okay fine" Fatima plopped down on the couch, " I just have this weird feeling about his ex, and when we talked about it, he flipped out because, I mean I did basically accuse him of cheating on me"

"Fatima! Now you know that man loves you, he ain't never give you no reason for him to go out and cheat on you, that was wrong" Danni says

"I know and that's why I been kind of avoiding him, but sometimes I can't help that my mind wonders, and I think the worst, I know I have something good, but sometimes that just be hard for me to believe. " Fatima said truthfully, Zachary had walked into Fatima house from the garage door, after dropping the kids off to Jaycee.

"Well that's my cue" Danni said with a smirk, she loved Zachary down, He also treated Fatima well, and one thing she knew about him, Zachary gone pull up.

"Hey Danni, Bye Danni" Zachary said, and Danni waved and walked out the front door, after hearing the door shut, Zachary spoke. And Fatima stood up.

"What's your problem? And don't give me that it's nothing bullshit Fatima"

"We gone sit and have a conversation like the two grown adults we are " He says, pulling a chair out for Fatima to sit down, but Fatima stood there with her arms crossed.

"Okay then we will stand" He said standing in front of her, "I mean we could stand here all day, or you could tell me what's wrong with you, so WE could fix the problem"

"Where are my kids at Zachary?" Fatima asked.

"Don't worry about them right now, right now it's me and you. They're good and safe."

"We really don't have nothing to talk about Zachary" Fatima says, walking away to her bedroom, and Zachary followed behind her.

"You say that, but we barely spoke all weekend, you gave me them dry ass response. I thought we was better than that, if something on your mind Fatima, let's talk about, if I did something you didn't like, let's talk about it"

"But all this you ignoring me, and you coming crazy, I'm not fucking with that, so I'm gone ask you again, what's your problem Fatima?"

"You wanna know what's my problem?" Fatima said turning around snapped her neck at Zachary, She raised her voice a little bit "you're my problem, you're friendly. "

"Here we go again, back to this Cassie conversation." Zachary said throwing his hands up. "Let me put it like this"

"I do not want Cassie, I don't not have feelings for Cassie, I don't want nothing to do with that girl" He says, sternly, and Fatima knew he was serious.

"You mad at me, and I should be mad at you, for accusing me for some dumb shit, I'll never cheat on you Fatima, I have a daughter and SONS why the fuck would I set a bad example for them?"

" I'm not them ex niggas, and I'm not about to sabotage my relationship with you for a piece of ass" He adds strongly , and Fatima just sat on the bed quietly.

"Get your shit together mamas" He tells her Lastly before walking out the bedroom, to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. His phone vibrated, from a call from Karen, he ignored her call, and she called back immediately.

"Karen what the fuck do you want now?" He said, answering her call, "Where is Kasai at? I want to talk to him" Karen said.

"Karen good fucking bye, you'll talk to him tomorrow when I drop him off" Zachary tells her, before hanging up the phone, he blocked her number until tomorrow.

Fatima had came out to the kitchen area, where Zachary was. It's was a moment of silence before Zachary said something.

"Speak mamas, use your words.. I'm not a mind reader , I don't know what be going on in that big ass head of yours" Zachary said stern and , jokingly and Fatima had lightly chuckled.

"I'm sorry" Fatima said sincerely.

"What is you sorry for?" He questioned curiously.

"Mmcht" She sucked her teeth, "you know what I'm sorry you really gone make me say it Zachary?"

"Yes I am, I want you to hear how stupid you sound, of you accusing me of some fuck shit Fatima, we been together for almost 4 years... have a once give you a reason to feel like you can't trust me?" He asked.

"No" Fatima said simply , "but that was your ex from high school, you loved her Zac, how you think that made me feel when I saw you hugged up on a bitch?"

"Use your words wisely, I hugged her. I was not hugged up on her there is a difference, you have no problem with me being seen with Karen? But Cassie is a problem?"

"You hate Karen Zachary, so you can't even compare the two.."

"Like I told you, what me and Cassie had was a long ass time ago, first thing I said to her was I have children and a GIRLFRIEND but you run off thinking the worse of me because you so use to someone cheating on you, and I know that sounds harsh.. but I'm not no cheating ass nigga, I love you too damn much to jeopardize something good.." Said Zachary.

Before Fatima could say anything else, Jaycee had called Zachary.

"Wassup Jay" He said answering the phone.

"Bro did you see these fucking abuse mark on Kasai?" Jaycee yelled through the phone.

"What the fuck you mean abuse mark?" Zachary asked her in confusion, as he frowned his face.

"Sai just told me, that bitch be letting her boyfriend beat on him, he's a child, who's does that to a child?"

"I'm sending you pictures right now" Jaycee said.

"WHAT THE FUCK? I SWEAR I AM GOING TO HURT THIS BITCH" Zachary said lastly, before hanging up on Jaycee and grabbed his keys.

Zamaris Sevyn Wilson - Taylor 💙

Kasai 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.2K 20
In which Fatima's husband requests an open marriage...
86.5K 4.6K 47
just click it, you definitely gon enjoy
38K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
11.2K 883 14
Read at your own risk!!