šŸ š¢ šÆ šž ā€¢ š£š®ššž š›šžš„...

By HonestlyLorii

When Reya's lonesome bestfriend Stacey hooks up and dates her ex and it turns into a toxic on & off relations... More

f i v e
I
II
III

IV

107 1 8
By HonestlyLorii

1/8/24
———————————————————————————

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙝𝙢𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

🇪🇸 M A D R I D S P A I N 🇪🇸

10: 53 PM

I SAT in the living room of Stacey's house waiting for her to finish dressing up in her room as I had worn a long light sky blue dress which had been snipped half way down on the right side not to much to enough to show my legs which wore my silver heels not to much for a decent night out if I were to be honest I hadn't gone out in a few months not even to game party's just win one and head straight home lay in my bed and scroll it'd been a simulation at that point plus the crying even more if I had lost the game and the notifications appearing on my screen if it weren't for the other ones of course it'd been something way worse than that.

"Like it?" Stacey said stepping out in her hip length white dress that showed her curves and I watched her but couldn't help but feel a pulse of jealousy in my heart looking at her "Love it" I said as she smiled and nodded "You know Rey" Stacey said as she plucked her dress around looking in the mirror "Hm?" Reya said continuing to scroll through her phone before she looked up to give the girl who had just turned around in front of her full attention.

"Don't you feel it's weird that Vini asked you out instead of directly to me?" Stacey asked in the type of voice that made it seem like they had just got into an argument a few days ago but it hadn't been brought up and they had just acted normal and hadn't spoke about it till now, once she said that a sort of tension built up in the room a silence from both parts especially Reya who had felt offended at some sort of degree from what Stacey had said.

Neither it be the fact she had took her boyfriend but the fact she feels entitled some way to having contact with her friends that she had known far more longer than Stacey had known the game of 'Futbol' or Soccer that she calls it "I've know Vini for a while even before everything, maybe you guys haven't spoken enough it's very easy to get on his good side" Reya said trying to calm down her racing heart which she didn't know why it raced so hard as maybe it had been since she didn't expect the questions or the fact she knew the question was in a sort of way targeted to her, but she looked on the brighter side per usual and gave Stacey the benefit of the doubt her voice could really deceive what she's trying to say, most definitely.

"I'm not saying it like that but if he's going to invite Jude do a party don't you feel it's weird he asked you instead of his girlfriend? It would be more convenient to have his girlfriend than his ex girlfriend both at the same party alone together I don't know what he will and can do!" She said raising her voice on the last part to a judgy tone as Reya was taken aback but sat still looking up at the girl who's fiery eyes faced her, you could see some sort of hate behind them it's true that once someone loses their act their eyes tell the real story and show the real them it felt that if Reya kept silent and kept looking at the girl and what she had just said to her her heart would jump out her and chest as it was going more than 100 beats a most every second right now and if didn't answer and let Stacey make her feel like the most tiny useless person in the world like a kid getting scolded by their parents for a bad grade, tears would threaten to fall out of her eyes.

"Stacey if Jude every would do anything with anyone especially on me you know I'd be the first to tell you!" Reya said before the girl on the other side came closer slamming her hand on the table looking directly at Reya as the eye contact between them both stood fierce from each side on one side Stacey felt some what threatened in a way some sort of insecurity which was more so showing in anger directed towards Reya on the other side you had Reya who kept the contact she wondered herself how those years didn't flood into her eyes as she looked up at the other girl as that's what she wanted, to break her down to not go to the party as she felt threatened by her presence to be there.

An ex girlfriend and present girlfriend should never be present in the same place, one way could end up awkward the other way even before being in the same place there would be some built up tension and competition either it be from fans or media outlets that could led up to a confrontation like this but not so much a confrontation but a conversation that you could see was going through with both their eyes, the eyes can speak for themselves.

Stacey read all the media and all gossip accounts and scrolled through them everyday and it made her feel good on her part to get lifted up and be in favor from all the post of her "vs" Reya especially in outfits to see those people praising her with heart emojis in the comments it only took one comment though out of thousands that only pointed out the difference between the two and what makes Reya significantly better to take her on a aggressive tirade.

She wished then she didn't get all those compliments  because they were more so out of spite from Jude's fans just complimenting her and making her feel higher and better for being under the 'girlfriend ' tag less than her actually somewhat being "better" , as the eye contact stood for about 30 more seconds before Stacey looked away breaking it and walked out the house from Reyas view after Stacey looked away you could see the pain in her eyes less then pain but vulnerability and regret before she could overthink it Stacey came back through the door halfway looking at Reya as a signal to hurry up, Stacey didn't have to save anything because Reya could know it off a stare, but Reya wondered in her view if Stacey could tell from all those months and her cracky voice during phone calls with Stacey talking and reminding Reya of Jude could should tell from the multiple quiet but loud remembrance of victory to Stacey's ears?

11:16 PM

It hadn't even been over 5 minutes since Reya and Stacey had arrived at the party that Reya already wanted to go home she felt sick and upset it was that type of feeling where you know something bad happened or is going to and try to ignore it in your mind and maybe this party would take it away with the loud music and colorful lights but Reyas body was denying her that enjoyment, it didn't take long for Stacey to run off right when they got inside though leaving her surrounded by a bunch of random people she didn't know.

"É um diamante numa sala cheia de diamantes?" (Is that a Diamond in a room full of diamonds ?) A recognizable voice had said making her know immediately who it was from the voice and that sentence as she turned around to see Vini who jokingly was huddled creeping to her sneaking through the group of people smiling before getting up as they hugged each other letting go as Vini removed his hand wrapped around his neck away "Por que você parece tão tenso apenas de pé aqui? " (Why do you look so tense just standing here?) he asked before I turned to him I had such a sick feeling in my stomach now I had just gotten here but dreaded it.

"I honestly don't want to be here anymore"  I said as he he turned to me as I had no focus on the look he had gave me but the scene infront of me it felt to good to look off and give my attention back as the scene it laid right in front of me Jude talking to a girl in the distance with her long knee length red dress it wasn't hard to see them as the light orange was bright as they spoke before Stacey ran up and I could see and watched the argument between them lay out as the other woman looked and watched Stacey before turning around as her and Jude continued their conversation as he paid no attention before Stacey lifted her hand up as I felt my body being turned in another direction where my back laid behind the commotion happened.

I couldn't see it anymore but I heard it.

"Não se concentre nisso, você veio aqui para festejar ou ver um filme sobre toda a relação deles e como eles não têm respeito um pelo outro?"  (Don't focus on that, did you come here to party or see a film on their whole relationship laid out and how they have no respect for each other?) he said "You don't know them like I do" I said before he rolled his eyes "Esqueceu-se que os meios de comunicação social existem? E eles não se importam com a sua privacidade ou negócio" (Did you forget the media exists? And they don't care about your privacy or business) he said before I was about to respond before he interrupted.

"Você apenas relaxa e relaxa para esta noite porque há um monte de pessoas normais aleatórias aqui que não se incomodariam em fugir para a mídia sabendo que você estava aqui também e você acorda com seu nome um pouco sendo arrastado para aqueles artigos para sua presença aqui" (You just chill and relax for tonight cause there's a whole lot of random normal people here who wouldn't be bothered to run off to the media knowing you were here also and you wake up to your name somewhat being dragged into those article for your presence here) he said.

"Let them drag my name nobody can be the superhero all the time if they're always painted out to be the villain" I said as I still felt that feeling in my stomach but had started the fade as I felt somewhat relief before seeing from the corner glance of my eyes Jude rushing out as Stacey closed the door to the black car I automatically could tell it was a Uber as she shut it fastly getting her whole body in rushing as the car drove off "Você não pode ser um vilão se você se importa muito, que tipo de vilão você é?" (You can't be a villain if you care to much, what type of villain are you?) he asked jokingly "A fake one" I said shrugging.

"Bem, mesmo que você seja um falso, não se incomoda em ser um verdadeiro para a noite, não é que o que todo vilão faz nesses filmes acaba em uma festa?" (Well even if you're a fake one it doesn't bother to be a real one for the night isn't that what every villain does in those movies ends up in a party?) he said "I suppose" I said "Agora vamos nos apressar antes que Karolina grite comigo por todo mundo não estar na roda de dança, aposto que ela está feliz que ela não está-" (Now let's hurry up before Karolina yells at me for everyone not being in the dance circle, I bet she is happy that she isn't-) he said before I cut him him "That's enough Vini" I said patting his back as we walked straight down to the crowd forming as the lights switched with the music.

1:23 AM

"He isn't answering I've called him 15 times!" Stacey screamed over the phone so loud that Reya had to take it away from her ear "Can't you just unblock him and call him?" Stacey asked over the phone speaking again "Jude is a grown man, if he's anymore now he's just acting immature to not respond to you have you texted his teammates?" Reya asked back ignoring the direct question from Stacey feeling a short rush of shock in her heart as she knew if that became the situation it wouldn't be worth it to deal with Jude let alone go through the multiple rants more Stacey would have after that.

"Rodrygo didn't respond Vini saw and ignored it than I messaged Jobe and he started to text back but stopped!" Stacey said continuing to sob leaving Reya more panicked and stressed she hadn't even changed out of her dress let alone take off her heels and now she's pacing back in forth in her living room trying to help Stacey find Jude, "Stacey just stop crying, you know what I'll meet you down the street if it takes all night even let's just go" Reya said grabbing her jacket she knew she didn't feel prepared for the situation and was just throwing words out her mouth but to get out of this situation which wasn't even hers she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible even if it meant to see the person she didn't want to see.

"Okay.." Stacey said as you could hear the shakiness from her voice before the call hung up as Reya fully put on her jacket as she held her phone in her other arm heading downstairs to her door taking one sudden deep breath before unlocking it and heading outside as it was pitched black and the cold didn't seem to bother or care as she locked her door before turning around to see tall figure in black cargos in a white Palm Angels T-shirt which she could remember from anywhere as she made her eyes up at the persons body to the light brown skin she could remember from anywhere going up all the way to their neck before refusing to look any farther as she knew then who it.

"Reya?" He said "No" she said refusing "Please" he said as the alcohol stank from his breath "Jude just don't" she said "I just wanted to-" he said cutting off himself in the middle of his sentence before she felt the tall boy tipping over down to her as now his head creeped deep into her neck as she had her hands wrapped around his back as the shock and surprise she was supposed to feel and the fast beating heart beat wasn't there her heart beat was normal and she felt fine, safe, insured.

"Jude" she said "Reya.." he said back as the last part of him saying her name seemed faint as if he was tired as she rubbed and patted his back "I got you."

FINALLY. THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG SORRY FOR THE WAIT IM GOING TO TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT FAST AS POSSIBLE 😭 2.5K WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...