SAILING TOWARDS HER 🌊

By kou_holic

"I'm waiting for the moment when my soul will leave this body and I'll be dead officially because every piece... More

ꜱᴀɪʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ʜᴇʀ 🌊
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ •
• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ •

• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ •

897 68 50
By kou_holic

Heyyaa Lovieees 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you'll are doing good and I know I'm being very irregular and the reason is I'm quite unwell plus got so much to study too.

I tried to compensate by giving a long update.... so enjoy.

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be...

~ Shawn Mendes

Avyank's POV ;

"So how are things between you and bhabhi??" Vishal asked the moment we got out of our office. I glanced at him with a smile to find him grinning like a fool.

"It's good." I answered simply thinking of her to which he instantly mumbled,"I know right, that smile speaks for you."

"And I really wish you to be the happiest." He exclaimed with joy and it feels good when someone cheers for you but we two have got so many cupids.

"Btw, I need your and bhabhi's help as Nithya's birthday is on coming Sunday and I want to propose to my girl." He prompted with dreamy eyes and I smiled looking at his happy face.

"So, my darling friend is in love." I teased him and he screamed yes without denying. Love does make you crazy !!

"I wish you good luck with this." I further said while walking towards my car.

"Same to you Avyank." He screamed from behind and I glanced at him to find him grinning.

Asshole !!

I fastened the seatbelt as I sat inside the car and was about to start the car when my phone pinged with a message. I took it out from my pants pocket to find my wife's text. I unlocked my phone and checked it only to read......

>>Reya
Hope you had a great day.
Do text me or give me a call
when you get free !!
08:01 pm

Bye....Love you ❤️ !!
~ Your wife
08:03 pm

It's been five days since we are back to Delhi and I hardly remember when I was this happy and content in these last five years.

I thought to text her but then dialled her number instead. It rang for a while but a faint smile appeared on my face when she picked up the call.

"Hiiii...." She exclaimed from the other side and I could feel how happy she was. Is it because I called her or something great has happened today ??

"Just got inside the car and saw your text so thought to give a call." I mumbled plugging the earpods in my ear

"How's your day ??" She asked while I started the car after keeping my phone aside.

"Quite good." I answered and she hummed in response. I can feel her pursuing her lips and nodding her head in affirmation. I'm quite used to watching her facial expression even when she is not talking with me.

I chuckled inwardly at my thoughts only to hear her say,"Accha suno..."

"Haanji bolo." I instantly replied and she laughed a little.

My heart burst with happiness. The way she addresses me and speaks make me go awe for her.

"What do you like to have for dinner ??" She asked further and I realised it's her first day of being the head chef. Yeah, yesterday she decided on cooking every meal on Thursdays as it's the only day she's free from her office work.

"I'm okay with what everyone will have." I answered by stopping the car because of traffic lights.

"When I'm asking your preference then you should just speak what you want. I'll try to make it." She said, taking a long breath.

"Fine, how about...mmm kheer ??" I answered after thinking a bit because I know she'll deny. It takes time to make it and she must be already tired.

"Kheer....like abhi. Are you mad ?? It take time Avyank and I don't want to ruin the only dish you love to have made by me." She complained and I controlled my laughter.

I knew that's why I told her that.

"I'm fine with usual food and you do make delicious ones. Don't bother much !!" I mumbled and I wish I could watch her facial expression right now. She must be pouting in distress.

"Fine then. Byee !! Come home safely. I'm waiting." She mumbled and hung up excitedly and I laughed to myself. She's crazy.

I might go crazy because of her. I started the car again and turned towards the way home.

.........

"Such delectable aroma. I'm feeling extra hungry." Dadu exclaimed sitting in his place and he literally expressed my thoughts.

"You never praised me like this." Dadi complained and scowled at him and I smiled at their bickering.

"I've other ways to praise my wife." He winked at her and she blushed. They are literally the same. Bhai and I were raised in healthy parenting. We both never saw them or our parents fight in front of us. I hardly remember any of them shouting at each other. I wish to have such a bond with my wife as well but where is she ??

It's been half an hour since I've been home but I didn't even get a glimpse of her. I glanced here and there only to hear a whisper,"Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai."

It was dadu who passed me a teasing smile and I looked at her sheepishly. Mom came with different bowls with a smile and kept them on the dining table. She served dadu and dadi while I helped myself.

The moment I took out a roti from the casserole a little smile appeared on my face because of the imperfect shapes. These are literally cute !!

I served dal in a small bowl and then the sabji along with some plain rice. The food looked delicious and I was about to dig in when someone kept a small bowl beside my plate. I looked up towards the person to find her smiling face. I kept looking at her for a moment but then she mumbled,"Enjoy your meal."

She sat beside me and served mom while I kept looking at her. Her hairs were clutched in a messy bun and she's looking exquisite even in simple kurti and pants.

I was broken from my trance as dadi cleared her throat bringing me back to my food. I noticed the bowl she kept beside my plate and it was full of kheer topped with extra dry fruits. I instantly glanced to my right to find her staring at me.

She raised her eyebrows in confusion and I shook my head to which she mouthed,"Khana thanda hojayega."

I'm amazed by this woman.

I concentrated on eating my food and literally this tastes so good. I know the rice and sabji were prepared by mom and I literally feel like the luckiest man on earth. Every morsel of the food feels so good and tempting.

"Shreya bete, can you make kheer every Thursday ??" Dadu asked finishing a bowl of it and she nodded in affirmation. She literally makes the best one !!

"Can I have some more ??" He asked like a baby making mom and dadi chuckle while Shreya got up to serve him with a smile.

I too forwarded my empty bowl to her to which everyone stared at me in shock and I mumbled,"I...I need some more."

"You finished it quite fast." Dadi said with a smirk. Mom too chuckled looking at me. They are really teasing me from the day we got back here.

"Yeah, I love kheer." I said proudly in my defence but then my wife widened her eyes and showed me the empty casserole saying,"It's finished...." My face fell and slowly kept the bowl aside.

"I'll get it from the kitchen." I heard her and instantly looked up at her to which she smirked then walked towards the kitchen. She knows how to tease me !!

She came back and poured the kheer in a bowl with a constant smirk. I smiled too and ate my meal. This really feels like heaven !!

After sometime ;

"You really love to tease me. Don't you ??" I asked closing the laptop as she sat on the bed to do her skincare.

"Why would I tease you ??" She asked, acting foolish, making a confusing face and I chuckled.

"When did you prepare the kheer ??" I asked her and she looked at me with a smile then said,"I knew your answer already, I was just messing with you on the call."

"Very smart." I mocked and she patted her shoulder then said,"I know." She passed me a cheeky smile that made me chuckle more. She manages to make me laugh every single time.

I kept the laptop aside and went onto the bed as she lay down over it covering herself properly. I too covered myself and turned towards her only to say,"It's Nithya's birthday on coming Sunday. Vishal wants to propose to her and he needs our help."

"That's so cool. She'll be so happy." She exclaimed and was about to wear her sleeping eye mask when I said,"The kheer was yummy."

"Thank you." She instantly said with a big smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the meal." She further said and I stared at her for a while as she shut her eyes to fall asleep.

I kept staring at her for a good five minutes feeling which she removed the mask and asked,"Speak already."

She turned to my side to which I asked,"Wh...what ??"

"You want to say something.....voice it out." She further said, staring at me.

"The-re's nothing." I stuttered and lied flat on my back and tried not to look at her. But then she scooted closer and tapped on the tip of my nose saying,"If you lie, it will grow in size."

Though it sounded dirty, the smile on her face was so innocent that I don't think she understood what she said !!

"I'm not pinocchio." I voiced in my defence and she looked at me for some second then mumbled,"Fine then good night." But before she could scoot back to her side I laid my arm around her waist then rambled,"CanWEsleepwhilecuDdling ??"

She was taken aback for a moment and looked at me with different emotions to which I removed my arm over her body but then I felt her scooting more close and kept my right arm around her waist saying,"You could've said that without delaying. We could have cuddled a little extra."

She threw her left arm around my torso and my heart started racing. Her delectable body scent is now so familiar to my nostrils that I would love to be in her embrace.

She hugged me without any hesitation nuzzling into my neck while I wrapped my arm around her small back only to feel goosebumps on her skin.

"You sure...you're comfortable??" I asked hesitatingly to which she raised her head only to say,"It's...it's all new for me. I.... I've never really cud..."

"You've Reya.... you've." I said with a smile and she looked at me in confusion.

"You're a heavy sleeper and you used to throw your arms and legs over me thinking of me as a pillow." I revealed the little secret and she widened her eyes.

"All these months we were cuddling without my knowledge??" She asked being astonished.

"Not really, I maintained a proper distance. I used to just hold your palm." I mumbled hugging her tight.

"You are my sleep inducer, my happy pill." I said with a small smile and she stared at me with different emotions but then I felt her lips on my cheek.

"You should try sleeping alone. It's not like I'll be with you forever." She said and I denied saying,"Nope, I'm not letting you go. I will hold you like this for eternity."

"You're stupid. I'm talking about work related stuff. I too don't want to go away from you." She said, staring deep into my eyes.

"I really love you Avyank." She further said and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose while I hugged her. Everytime she says these words I feel I'm doing injustice to her.

I like her.... I like her the most. The way she makes me feel better and happy about myself is something I've never felt before. I respect and care for her but love ??

Can I fall in love again ??

"Oh, you've abs ??" She surprisingly asked palming my abdomen feeling the abs.

"Kind off." I answered and she widened her eyes.

"But I never saw you working out." She voiced and I smirked in return.

"Are you complaining?? You know I can give you a show if you want." I prompted playfully sitting straight.

"No.....not now." She instantly said holding my arm stopping me.

"I might lose my self control." She further added with a grin and I'm shocked.

"You wanted to go slow....let's go slow." She winked at me saying this and lay on the bed covering herself.

Is this woman for real ??

The wink was hot, actually she's hot !!

I too slipped inside the duvet and lay flat on my stomach while keeping my right arm on her waist. She smiled a little and turned her face to the other side, making me chuckle. She had put on her eye mask but I do know she's blushing. She's cute and I can't deny that.

She held my arm that was on her body and softly said,"Good night. Your wife loves you."

I stared at this epitome beauty beside me for a moment until her breaths became soft. She falls asleep in minutes and she snores....not loudly but soft ones.

In a few minutes she completely turned towards me and threw her arms and legs above me. This happens when she's in deep slumber.

I smiled and too shifted in my position then embraced her. I inched a little closer and placed a soft peck on her forehead only to say,"Good night wifey."

I smiled to myself thinking she is literally becoming a habit of mine and I won't mind it anyway !!

Two days later ;

"A diary would be good, ain't it ??" She asked after choosing a beautiful one.

"And why are you choosing that ??" I questioned her.

"Now that they are going to be together like for real they can write their precious moments here plus I'll get matching couple set watches and some perfumes for them.She loves to have a collection of them !!" She mumbled thoughtfully and I realised why don't buy a diary for us. We too had started a new journey together!!

"Please pack all these." Shreya requested the worker and she smiled back at her.

"Don't forget to write from Mr and Mrs Kapoor." I further said and the moment these words left my mouth I felt her head snapped at me.

"I know I look good but you don't have to stare at me all the time." I prompted with a smirk and she blushed then bit her lips controlling her urge to smile only to say,"I've every right to stare at my husband."

I chuckled, pulling her a little closer and she giggled lightly. In these two days we've been equally comfortable with each other. Our hugs got longer, we frequently pecked each other on cheeks and cuddled for hours without uttering a word. We even colour coordinated our outfit today and might I say we both look hot !!

"Thank You." She took the bags but my phone pinged with a text message and I took it out to find dadi's text.

I read it only to smile and Reya too checked her phone only to stare at me then we both said in unison,"Don't come home before midnight."

We both laughed at each other and she exclaimed,"She's the coolest dadi tbh."

"Actually you've a very cool family." She further exclaimed and I really feel happy when someone says that. I know they are the coolest.

"Let's go or else Vishal will call again." She prompted in a hurry as she again checked the stuff we bought and walked ahead of me.

Yes, Vishal is being impatient but what can he do? It's the first time he's going to propose to someone. I chuckled at my thoughts and ran towards my wife. I took one bag from her and held her palm making her smile in return.

"I'm a bit strong I guess." I prompted flexing my muscles at her and she chuckled beautifully.

She's so pretty in and out !!

At Vishal's Residence ;

"It's almost done. I'll go and get her here." Vishal said, taking a deep breath.

"I'm very thankful to you guys." He further added and I retorted,"You should be." I instantly earned a slight slap from my wife on my arm.

"You go and get her here. I'm also very excited to celebrate my best friend's birthday." Reya said while sitting beside me.

"You're literally the bestest, bhabhi." Actually my, both bhabhis are the best." He exclaimed and ran out of his flat. Yeah, he has rented a 2BHK flat and is soon going to buy a house.

"Can I go and get a tour around ??" She asked after looking around for a while.

I stood up from my seat and said,"Let me give you a tour."

"Aren't you being very warm towards me ??" She asked as I held her palm in mine.

"I'm and you should get used to it." I mumbled, placing a kiss on her head. My precious wife !!

We entered his bedroom and he's a very well mannered and maintained person unlike me. I know it's bad habit but there's nothing yours and mine between me and Vishal. I used to stay here more than my house.

She looked around and went awe looking at the memory wall just above his headrest of bed. It has photos of our college days and he kept every little detail of it.

She caressed one group photo of our gang then said,"You were cute back then."

"And now ??" I asked with a smirk.

"Hawwwt, you're effing hot." She winked coming towards me and I realised the way she hype me up boosted up my male ego. She knows how to lift up a person and I love that trait of hers.

We exited his bedroom and then entered the other room which was a personal gym curated by both of us.

"This is cool." She exclaimed!!

"Do we also have a gym ??" She asked and I nodded.

"It's almost going to be the end of the fourth month and I hardly know anything about other rooms in our house." She complained.

"It's the room opposite to Bhai and bhabhi's room. I'll show you once we get back home." I said as we exited from the room.

"So you do work out huhh ??" She asked going towards the kitchen.

"Then, how do you think I got such a ripped body ??" I asked in return.

"But I never saw you working out ??" She further questioned.

"I do Reya, sometimes with Vishal and other days with Aakash Bhai. When you go out for a jog with dadu I invest my time there." I answered and she bobbed her head in affirmation.

"If you don't mind, can I also join you ??" She asked hesitatingly and I was taken aback.

"Yeah why not ??" I said and she jumped excitedly.

"The couple that works together grows together. We will be that power couple." She exclaimed, garlanding her arms around my neck.

I too held her by her waist and asked with a smile,"You want to grow old with me ??"

"Mmm...nope. I want to be a kid with you. Doesn't matter how many years I want to be like a child with you who goof around and have fun with one another. Every other thing will demand mature humans but I want you to be my silly mate." She mumbled looking into my eyes with a smile.

I drew her closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead saying,"You're different Reya."

"Good or bad way ??" She asked cheekily.

"Obviously in a bad way." I teased her and she glared at me but then we both laughed at each other. I too want to have silly talks with her and want to share all the fun and precious moments of our lives together.

"When is your birthday??" I asked her and she widened her eyes.

"Why ?? Do you want to propose to me ??" She asked with a smirk.

"Maybe." I said and sat on the sofa as we came back to the living room.

"I thought you might remember it till now but again it's on 29th December." She answered while pursuing her lips at me.

"How would I ?? It's the time when we used to get winter holidays." I reasoned because I swear I never knew when her birthday was.

"Remember I had gave you a big dairy milk bubbly on your special demand in tuition during our 12th grade." She said with shiny eyes.

I took a pause trying to remember and how can I forget it was me who had announced in the whole class that it was her birthday and we had sung a song for her along with our teacher.

But before I could say that I remember my phone pinged with a text and it was from Vishal. I sometimes hate this friend of mine.

"They must be coming. Let's switch off the lights and hide somewhere." Shreya exclaimed and I just thought how can someone be so happy just looking at others happiness. She's more excited than Vishal !!

After some time ;

"Yes....yes....yes an infinite times yes." Nithya squealed in joy as Vishal slipped the ring on her finger.

"How cute ??" My wife whispered in happiness.

"I wish them all happiness." She exclaimed while clicking some pictures of them. I smiled and wished the same for her. She's so cute when she's happy. Her eyes shine beautifully.

"Let me just go and congratulate them." She whispered and was about to go when we noticed both of them kissing each other.

I averted my gaze towards my wife who covered her face with her palms and I can't think of any other person as cute as her !!

"Are you uncomfortable Shreya ??" I asked her and her instantly reply came,"Obviously....one shouldn't invade their personal moment."

"Are you looking at them ??" She further asked without removing her palm from her eyes.

"I'm looking at you Reya." I mumbled and she asked,"What...what do you mean ??"

She removed her palm and looked at me in confusion. I smiled and cupped her face only to place a soft kiss on her forehead saying,"You're too cute to be real."

"What's gotten into you ??" She asked with a smile and I developed an urge to kiss her but I seriously don't want to rush anything !!

"They finished what they were doing. I'm going out." She said and slipped from my arms only to run towards her best friend and hugged her tightly like she got proposed by her longtime crush.

"That's not happening because it's you." My mind prompted a thought and I realised what I was thinking. Seriously, she would be so happy that day when I'll confess my feelings to her but am I really falling for her ??

"I did it Avii....she said yes." Vishal exclaimed and came towards me. I congratulated him as I went to them.

"I'm so happy for you but when did you get so bold that you actually kissed her infront of us." I asked him with a smirk.

"You should have shut your eyes at that moment." He mocked and I just glared at him then said,"I've better things other than you to look at."

"Obviously, the better one is my darling bhabi ain't she ??" He grinned saying this and glared at him though he's spitting the truth !!

Asshole!!

Shreya's POV ;

"I need a double treat." I exclaimed congratulating both of them. I'm so happy and excited for these two.

"Nopes, not double....you take whatever you want. I'm celebrating my birthday with my best friend that too after so many years and my soon to be husband is here too. I'm just so overwhelmed." Nithya said and she teared up.

"Idiot stop crying it's your birthday." I mumbled pulling her into a hug.

"I love you so much." She mumbled and I smirked looking at Vishal as he widened his mouth.

Damn these two are hilarious !!

"Let's cut the cake." I mumbled pulling away from her and she wiped her tears. The day is indeed special.

We sang a birthday song for her while she cut the cake after wishing for something. She fed Vishal and he took a little cream only to apply on her cheeks. I smiled at them but then she called to capture photos. I gave her the gift we got for them and they were elated.

It's their day and I'm so happy for them !!

"Let's dine out and explore the new funzone. I've heard about it a lot." Vishal prompted and we agreed.

"Everything would be on me today as a token of thank you to you guys." Nithya said, wiping her face.

"Obviously who doesn't love free food and fun." This was my husband.

"Yeah, right. A treat from me." Nithya further added happily.

...............

"Hold it like this and put in all your force to throw it down the lane so as to make the pins fall." Vishal taught me how to bowl. The ball itself is very heavy !!

I glanced at my husband who had already striked two times and not a single pin was left on the lane. Can't he just teach me how to do it ??

Idiot !!

I tried doing it and Nithya and Vishal cheered for me. Both of them were shocked to know that I've never been to such a place.

I know I miss out on a lot of things and sometimes I feel bad too !!

I threw the ball and it rolled down only to deviate from its lane to the side and it went down without disturbing any of the pins.

"No worries bhabhi....try one more time." Vishal cheered me up and Nithya did the same. I nodded and ran to grab one more ball. I grabbed the one that's quite lighter in weight only to hear,"Now you picked up the correct one."

It was my husband but I ignored him and went to my lane only to glance at Vishal and Nithya who made a strike and I seriously felt like why don't I know any of these things ??

I motivated myself and was about to bowl again but soon I felt someone hugging me from behind and held my wrist. It was none other than him. His left palm was on my bare midriff and before I could say something I heard a sound of strike.

"Your first strike." He whispered in my ear and left with a smile while I couldn't comprehend what just happened !!

A moment he makes my heart race and the very other he makes me curse him. He's so confusing and at this rate I'll get mad. Soon you guys will find me in a mental asylum !!

He came back to me while holding two of the balls and said,"Here, I'll tell you the steps. You follow it up like a obedient student."

I glared at him thinking can I just throw the ball at his face.

"You love this face Reya." He mumbled with a smirk and I widened my eyes at his words.

Does he have the talent of telepathy too??

"Now follow me up." He said and stood in front of the other lane. I stood on mine and concentrated on whatever he's saying.

"Insert your thumb, middle and ring finger in the three holes and make sure to take them out once you throw the ball." He said and guided me about the basics.

"Then try to take a small run before throwing as it will give the ball the momentum it needs." He further said and I nodded but then he chuckled.

"Remember practice makes everyone perfect. Let me throw it once you just watch me then you can try." He said and I agreed.

He did everything he just explained to me and again he made a strike. He showed me a thumbs up and gestured to me to go ahead saying,"Make me proud."

Asshole !!

Whatever..... I concentrated on achieving the same but the ball just hitted some of the pins leaving some that stood erect.

"Nice...something is better than nothing I guess." He encouraged me and I'm literally so shocked.

"Try one more time." I heard Vishal and Nithya say in unison. If every person get such supportive humans in their lives they hardly need anything!!

I took another ball and took a small run only to throw the ball and it hit the pin labelled as 1 that made every other pin fall making it a strike. I jumped in excitement. I went to him and hugged him feeling exhilarated.

"Thank you so much." I mumbled and did something that made him widen his eyes in horror. I smooched onto his cheek for a moment without caring about others out of excitement.

I pull apart when I hear commotion around us mumbling,"So...sorry."

"I don't think you're actually sorry for it." He muttered with a smirk and I shook my head while laughing. He pulled me closer to him and pecked my forehead.

"You're such a kid !!" He mumbled and I smiled in return.

"Told you I want to keep that child in us alive." I prompted and he just stared at me then said,"Then let's try out more fun games."

"Nope, not yet. Now that you two are officially a couple. Let's play a bowling match between you guys and us." Nithya said happily to which Avyank replied,"I don't want to deny the birthday girl so bring it on."

I just kept staring at my husband who's being jovial and I like this sight of him the most. It's like he's actually happy !!

"Why can't you be like this every moment??" I asked as we walked towards our lane.

"I don't get to be with you every moment." He said with a flirty smile and I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now.

Should I blush or should I scold him ??

"I don't want you to depend on me for your happiness Avyank. I don't want to bound you." I said but he just stared at me and handed me the ball saying,"Your turn."

Does he even listen to me??

I hate him !!

I threw the ball only to make a strike and I'm amazed by my skills. We both high fived each other and teased our opponent. It's really fun to be around your friends and I'm experiencing something like this after a long freaking time.

......

"I swear I'll fall." I complained as he made me wear roller skates.

"I'm here to catch you." He mumbled looking deep into my eyes while tightening the knee pads and wrist bands around my legs and hands.

"You really enjoy coaching me up for things. Don't you ??" I asked him and he smiled then said,"I enjoy being with you, Reya."

"Oh...what's gotten into you. How come you're blurting out such unknown thoughts." I further asked being astonished.

"Someone told me that we need to be vocal or else how will the other person know how special they are ??" He said with a smirk as he repeated my words.

"So, I'm special to you. Huhh ??" I asked cheekily cupping my face and he chuckled then said,"Nope....I never meant that."

I glared at him and he laughed a little, helping me to stand. I love that serene laugh of his. Nithya and Vishal saw us and gestured to join them.

"I swear I'll break my bones." I mumbled looking at the skills of other people.

"There's always a day to learn something new. Trust me you'll be fine." He mumbled but I didn't leave the railing around the skating region.

"I've tried once but I got hurt by scraping my knee. After that I never touched it." I mumbled.

"You do know the basics." He said and I nodded.

"I don't know how to balance." I said but the next moment I screamed, shutting my eyes close as he pulled me with him.

"Open your eyes idiot. You're doing fine." He screamed and I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my legs. I do know how to skate.

"See you can do it." He said proudly and left my hand to which I screamed in horror and held the railing again as already went ahead.

I sat the on my hunches looking at him who turned back and slapped his forehead. He's so cute !!

"Shreya, come or else you won't be able to learn how to balance." He screamed to which I retorted,"Come here and take me with you." I'm afraid because I know I'll fall and break my bones.

"I'm not coming there. Try on your own." He said being exasperated.

We both kept glaring at eachother and he too didn't move a bit from his position to which I said,"You enjoy I'll wait here."

"I'm not listening until you try yourself and come to me." He promoted with utmost attitude and stood against the railing. He's just so stubborn. Such an asshole !!

I glanced at every other person and there were so many couples enjoying their time and also some little kids who were trying new tricks. A kid did a cartwheel and that amazed me. How can these small kids do all these tricks while I can't even build myself up to balance??

I should try without giving up !!

I looked at my husband who was busy ignoring me. I stood up holding the railing and tried to balance myself slowly, leaving my hold from it.

"Yeah, great. Now try to do a squat.....little higher squat to balance your body." I heard a worked up voice of my darling husband.

I obliged him then he further said,"Spread your arms and slowly slide ahead."

"Take it slow.... remember you can do it." He said while skating backwards and I'm amazed. How talented he's !!

I slowly slid a step ahead only to smile wide looking at him. He too did then said,"Come to me."

"That's what I've been doing for many years." I mumbled and bit my lip as I was about to slip away. This is so tough !!

You can do it Shreya !!

I motivated myself and slid towards him only to lose my balance but before I could fall I collided with him and he held me in his embrace.

"See, I did that." I exclaimed with joy but he burst my bubble as he mumbled,"You love to be in my arms don't you ??"

"Yeah. These are meant to hold me." I hugged him more and I could feel him smile as his hold tightened around my waist.

"Fine then.... let's do skating like this." He mumbled with a smirk as he intertwined his fingers in my palm that were on his back.

"Wh-what do you mean ??" I asked in confusion and he held me tight only to skate backwards while I did the opposite. I clung to him properly as I locked my arms around his neck and he held me securely. There's a mischievous grin on his lips all the while as we took a circle around the pole.

"Stop blushing...." He whispered huskily and I did the opposite. I know my cheeks are beaming red.

"Avyank, there are kids here. Let's skate normally...everyone is staring at us." I mumbled while looking around but two people were smirking at us. Obviously it's Vishal and Nithya.

"Are you uncomfortable ??" He asked without stopping and we completed one more round.

"Nope.....not at all. It's just people are staring....." Before I could complete I felt him slowing down the speed and we stopped near the railing where Vishal and Nithya were standing.

They eyed us with a smirk and we both knew they were going to tease us so instead of talking with them we both escaped from there as Avyank pulled me with him.

"I don't want to hear their teasing." Avyank said as we skated side by side holding each other's hand and I agreed with him only to laugh together.

But we guess we are not that lucky as they both accompanied us while screaming,"Hum saath saath hain."

We four enjoyed a lot and the three of them helped me to learn some tricks and I tried only to fail at everything but again I won these cute moments today that made the day more memorable.

.............

In their room ;

We both entered our room only to plop on the bed because we were very tired. My legs and arms are hurting while my stomach is full of the delicious food we ate after draining out ourselves as we tried every game there from skating to jumping like a mad person in trampoline, golf, shooting. I don't even know the name of the games we played there.

It was an amazing experience!!

I opened my eyes to find him lying flat on his stomach and I inched closer only to welcome his arm on my belly but I removed it and he instantly opened his eyes as if he was bothered by it.

"My....stomach is full. You can't keep your arm here or I'll vomit." I mumbled helplessly. He slowly turned to me and spread his left arm only to say,"Keep your head over here and sleep on your left side."

"Will you be comfortable??" I asked him and he smiled, answering,"Yeah." I obliged and rested my head on the pillow above his arm.

"You're comfortable right??" He asked and I nodded and he smiled again. I love that smile of his !!

He spooned me from behind and tangled his fingers with mine as he hugged me and I chuckled only to say, "This is better."

He did say anything and I tilted my head only to find his eyes closed. Did he fall asleep already ??

I turned my face away only to hear him say,"Reya, I won't forget."

I smiled as he's still awake and again looked at him tilting my head. He looked deep into my eyes and said,"I'll always remember your birth date."

"If you'll not then also it's fine." I muttered and he chuckled.

"I wish I could tell you how precious you're to me." He mumbled caressing my head.

"Then tell me I'm all ears." I prompted cheekily and he gave me a hearty laugh then said,"Mmm...some other day. It's already 2 at night and we have work tomorrow. Let's sleep."

I frowned at him but then turned only to hug him while nuzzling my face into his chest. He pulled me closer saying,"Nothing is better than sleeping while watching you sleep."

I smiled and whispered,"Are you flirting with me ??"

"Maybe...." He answered making a knowing face and then we both chuckled looking at each other.

I feel life is all about little moments and if you know how to laugh with one another and are a safe place for each other then I bet no one is going to separate you.

I stared at him for a moment as his eyes were closed but then I heard him say,"Sleep already. I know I've got good features."

I smiled in return, hugged him more and soon gave in to the awaiting sleep that's sitting on my eyelids but before that I felt him pecking my forehead and that made me feel so happy!!

..........

• That's it for now and I hope you guys have enjoyed it. It won't look good if I straight make them do those sexy stuffs. Do drop you thoughts on the chapter and please vote....pretty please!!

• See ya in soonest. Till then take care and stay close to your loved ones !!

Love Love 💕, Byeeissh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
237K 9.9K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...
77.3K 6.7K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...