Big Hero 6/Venom (Movie)/Hiro...

By GodKakrot9076

In the huge, enormous city of San Fransokyo, there lies 6 members of a team, known as Big Hero 6. However, Hi... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter (Ryuji's Death???/Agent Riot)
6th Chapter (Suit/Power Upgrade.....and ???)
7th Chapter (Lizard)
8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)
9th Chapter (Yokai's Identity Revealed?!)
10th Chapter (Hiro's Revenge)
11th Chapter (Tadashi is always here/Ryuji VS Callaghan)
12th Chapter (Big Hero 6 VS Ryuji)
13th Chapter (Riot?!/Gogo's unknown Symbiote)
Author's Request
14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)
15th Chapter (Birth of an Anti-Hero)
16th Chapter (Rest)
17th Chapter
18th Chapter (Final Fight)
Final Chapter (End.....or is it?)

5th Chapter (Symbiote and Yokai)

31 0 1
By GodKakrot9076

Yokai: Let's get this over with.

Agent Riot: Agreed.

*After a few minutes of complete silence*

Yokai: Kill him, microbots!

*The microbots attack him*

Agent Riot: Hmph! *Forms an Ak-47 in his right hand, then shoots the attacking microbots with 1 swoop*

Yokai: *Sends out more and more microbots to corner Agent Riot*

Agent Riot: This is getting boring, so I'll just finish it here. *Throws away his gun and forms a Symbiote Sickle in his left arm, then slashes them all down* See? You can't beat me, masked asshole.

Yokai: I'll waste my time fighting you, so I'll go for them instead!

Hiro: Drive, drive, drive!

The group: On it!

Agent Riot: Oh no you don't, Yokai! *Rushes at him, who is chasing down the group*

*Meanwhile, with the group driving somewhere safe*

Wasabi: Okay, I know we're supposed to go somewhere safe, BUT WHERE?!?!?!

Hiro: I don't know!

Gogo: Now is not the time to think about that! The 2 main things we should discuss is how to hide from Yokai and what is going on with Ryuji!

HL: I know!

Fred: Guys! Yokai is behind our tail now!

Hiro: What?! You got to be kidding me!

Gogo: At this rate of speed, he'll catch up to us! Wasabi, let me drive! *Throws him to the back seat while she is at the front*

*Timeskip to a few minutes of chase scenes that are similar to the movie*

Gogo: Tck! A dead end! You've got to be kidding me!

Yokai: There is no escape this time...

Hiro: I'm sorry I couldn't help much, Gogo....

Gogo: Hiro....*Blushes a bit*

Yokai: DIE! *Microbots then rushes at them*

Agent Riot: I don't think so! *Rushes at Yokai, now he in the middle of the space between Yokai and the car* Fred, mind if we use your mansion to hide?

Fred: Yeah, of course!

Wasabi: Mansion? What is he talking about?

Yokai: What are you gonna do, Agent Riot? You can't possibly help them from escaping ME!

Agent Riot: Fine, we'll escape MY way! *Carries the car with no problem*

Hiro: Woah, what the fu-

Gogo: Language!

HL: Still, how is he doing this?!

Fred: I don't know, but I love this feeling of a villain!

Agent Riot: Ciao, Yokai! *Forms a smokescreen, causing Yokai to barely see, which makes him retreat. Agent Riot decides to go to Fred's 'place'*

*After a few minutes*

Fred: Well, here we are!

Agent Riot: Finally!

Wasabi: T-This is a mansion!

Fred: Yup!

Agent Riot: Let's go in!

Fred: Wait Ryuji, if you want to go in, you have to remove the suit since it'll cause some disrupture besides the training room.

Agent Riot: Fine.....Symbiote, you think you can remove this suit, please?

Symbiote: Fine. *Removes the suit*

Gogo: What the-

Hiro: H-How are you able to do that?!

Ryuji: I don't know to be honest. I ask myself something and it just grants me what I desire.

Baymax: I see that Ryuji has defied laws of physics in this entire planet.

Fred: Well anyways, let's head inside.

Heathcliff: Welcome, Mr. Frederick.

*As the group enters the mansion*

Ryuji: So, where are your parents at?

Fred: They are on a vacation to the family island.

*The bell rings 9 times*

Fred: Huh.....so it's 9:00 now. Well, now that we're stuck with no place out, what should we do Hiro, and Dragon Bo-

Ryuji: AHHHHH! *Now on the floor, groaning in pain due to the bell ringing*

Hiro: Ryuji! You're alright?!

Ryuji: T-Turn off whatever that sound is, AHH!

???: I'm afraid that this would've happened.

Fred: Dr. Connors!

Dr. Connors: Hi, Fred.

Hiro: Dr. Connors? You mean Dr. Connors as Dr Curtis Connors?!

Dr. Connors: Yup! You must be Hiro! Tadashi was bugging all the time a week ago about you. I wonder how he is doing...

Gogo: Well, it's an honor to meet you, Dr. Connors. Unfortunately, Tadashi has passed away due to an accident from a fire.

Dr. Connors: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Hiro: If I may ask, why are you here, Dr. Connors?

Fred: He recently joined my team of expert scientists. He also was promoted by Oscorp to a higher rank, which is here, to help people in need.

Dr. Connors: I'm also the one who researches the Symbiotes.

Ryuji: *Now calm* Sorry about earlier, Dr. Connors.

Dr. Connors: It's fine.

Ryuji: And correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you research the Symbiotes, right?

Dr. Connors: Yes, you are correct.

Fred: Can you tell us more about that later on in the future, doc?

Dr. Connors: Sure! Well, I have to rest at my home so I'll leave right now. Good night, everyone! *Leaves*

The group: Good night!

*Later on, as the group is sleeping in their guest rooms*

*Hiro hears a knock on the door*

Hiro: *Yawns* Who is it? *Opens the door* Oh, hey Gogo.

Gogo: Hey Hiro. Mind if I sleep here? I somehow can't sleep in my room.

Hiro: O-Oh? I'm fine with it, but are you okay with it though? *Blushes*

Gogo: Yeah nerd. *Blushes* I WANT to sleep with you.

Hiro: Okay then.

Gogo: Can you carry me to your bed, please? I'm too tired from driving too much.

Hiro: Okay.

(Just think that it's NOT Baymax, but rather it being Hiro)

Hiro: *Place her in the bed* Well, good night Gogo. *Leaves to get something*

Gogo: Wait, stay here and sleep with me please.

Hiro: Uhh......

Gogo: Please? *Gives Hiro the puppy eyes*

Hiro: O-Okay.....*Goes inside the bed*

Gogo: L-Let me use you as a pillow, please. *Blushes hard*

Hiro: Fine.......

Gogo: Thanks, nerd.

Hiro: Y-You're welcome. *Blushes hard*

*The 2 go to sleep*

END OF CHAPTER 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 13 11
After Tadashi and Hiro have a close call, they discover they have abilities they wouldn't have dreamed were possible. When they discover that the fir...
46K 2.4K 19
❝Karasuno went to their Volleyball Tournament but Shoyo wasn't feeling very well so he has to go to the Hospital. Then suddenly.......Something happe...
189K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...
22.8K 598 17
You've had a horrid life. You've never known what greatness meant. You've felt happiness before... But it felt invisible... After an evolving fight w...