INSEPARABLE ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
ใ€Š1ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
Not an update
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
๐ŸฅฐAppreciation to y'all๐Ÿฅฐ

ใ€Š2ใ€‹

1.2K 75 12
By Diauthorgeorgia

Early October...

My eyes stares at the clock warily as if I'm daring the time to slow down. I don't know what's the hurry time is in but right now I'm about to miss my 6:30 taxi and if I do then I'm doom.

Taxi the hardest thing to get when school is in session. I quickly pulled up the zipper at the back of my black pencil foot skirt then slide my feet in the pair of black flat shoes.

Mi need fi change da shoes ya soon before dhem staat chat mi a work...

Mi wah done mi room fuss though because I cah stand fi share room wid me lil sista.

"Cum baby, eat up and let me put on yuh uniform" I turned to my daughter who's sitting on the bed while having her breakfast.

"Mommy I don't wah anymore?" She pushed the plate to me with half of the food inside.

"Juss eat the franks Talia, mi nuh wah yuh go skool and go hungry" I told her as I push one of the franks in her mouth.

Shi picky essi, sometime mi juss stress out...

I have to drop her off at school in the mornings because my sister said she can't do it and I don't see why because she pass there for school in the mornings and my mother said she no have the energy to walk up and down.

Mi a tell unu a di wuss fambily mi have... mi kno a mi go fuck and breed but my God mon... nuh likkle assistance and when me buy groceries everybody nyam..

After allowing her to drink her tea, I quickly put her uniform on and rush her to the back step to brush her teeth. The bathroom is outside and I don't want to chance it to get mud on our shoes.

"Ratid! Hear Marlon deh" I quickly dried Talia's face and grab her school bags when I hear the car horn tooting.

Him do that to alert us that he's passing through and him not waiting on a soul. I grab my belongings and Talia then rush out to the gate.

"Mawning Chris" I greeted my step father who's at the gate chopping down shoe block.

"Mawning" he replied with the weed leaning against his white mouth corner.

"Mawning granpa" Talia waved at him as we walked through the gate.

"Mawning mi baby, carry back supm fimi" he smiled at her.

Mi nuh like eh man at all, him tap deal up wid mi thru mi a build mi room and a him tell mi seh mi can build it enu...

"Ok granpa" Talia replied.

Chris is Iesha's father that's my little sister as for my father him get my mother pregnant young and disappeared so she did of to drop out a school.

Mi feel seh a dhat y shi nuh like mi.

"Yuh nah cum" Marlon asked staring at me.

Mi not even did see seh him reach..

"Mi nah see yuh enu" I said as I slide in behind him and hold Talia in my lap.

"Yuh nuh hear eh horn from up deh so bout yuh nah see me" he argued while smirking at me through the rare view mirror.

"Marlon nuh argue wid mi in a the mawning ya" I hissed my teeth.

"Wen mi fi argue wid yuh in a di evening?" He smirked.

"Gwan ya bighead" I fan him off and he laughed.

Him love renk wid ppl essi.

He picked up a few more people down the road before turning back up the road. He stopped so I could let Talia off at school and Ms. Navy the school cook was waiting at her at the gate.

Shi is a beta ooman to mi Dan mi muma..

"Her father ago pick her up later" I told her as the car move off. "By mama" I waved at Talia.

"Bye bye mommy" her little voice come out fainted because the vehicle move off.

Her father and I broke up since she was two years old and now she's five. We don't get along and me try not to hate him fi how him hurt me but I tolerate him for my child's sake.

***

After I get off the taxi, I stopped at juici beef to get a small hominy porridge because I didn't eat this morning. On my way Inside of my workplace I greet the securities at the gate.

I work as a front desk clerk in a reputable law firm in Mandeville, I have been here for about three months and so far I'm fitting in well.

"Yuh couldn't buy two porridge" Mickayla my co-worker asked.

We work along side each other and she was the one that trained me when I got here. I do enjoy her company but she have some ways that I don't like but that's just her.

"One mi could a buy, yuh wah sum?" I stretched it to her and she take it.

Shi couldn't seh no... mi nuh like share spoon or so wid har becaz base on how shi talk, she clean riffle.

Mi nah seh mi against it enu but a nuh my thing dhat and mi nah eat off a har mouth wata..

"Eh mi nuh really like hominy porridge" she just take one dip and me glad.

Mi always have alot of plastic spoon and fork under me desk so me juss use one.

"So ya come wid me later?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

She meet this police man that she's going crazy over and want me come with her later a golf view hotel with her man and him friend.

"Mi nuh know" I mumbled with the porridge inside of my mouth.

"Come nuh Kacian, a Friday evening so no work tomorrow and yuh seh Talia a go a har fada todeh" she whined.

Mi nuh lobe lef mi yaad a night enu...

"Mi nuh sure, di only money mi have is fi pay the work man lata" I told her.

"Nuh worry bout dhat, di man dhem cashy and spec cah wait fi meet yuh" she laughed.

"Meet who? Mi nuh wah nuh man enu Kayla so nuh bother wid it" I eyed her.

"Cho man, yuh nuh affi want him just keep him company and collect" she wiggled her brows.

"Mi nuh in a- the company phone erupted interrupting us and I quickly reach for it.

"Smith's and Hall's law firm, good morning, how may I assist you.........

***

Later in the evening I arrived home extra early so I can get to pay the work man and get enough time to get ready to go out with Mickayla.

I dropped my bag down on the dresser in the room and move to the corner of my bed where I have a small pouch under the mattress with some money I save to pay the work man.

"A weh the bombo dhis... nuh 30g fi in ya so?" I questioned myself.

I jumped off the bed and flipped the mattress up and start searching under the bed vigorously. I turned the purse inside out and a only the ten thousand dollar is in there.

20g nuh have foot fi walk and me know a nuh Talia....

Mi ago fuck up Iesha fimi money...

"Iesha!" I called out loudly, pushing the middle door open.

I walked through the passage madly and swing the front door to the varenda. The house is a vintage two bed room with living room and outside kitchen and bathroom.

Mi step fada wutliss and mi muma tuh becaz di amount a money dhem ole and nuh fix up di place and bex up fi mi nice room weh a build.

"Weh ya call me dung suh fa?" Iesha looked up at me from her phone then back to it.

"Weh mi money weh yuh teef out" I grabbed her up in her chest which caused her phone to fall.

"A wah dhis? Kay kay tek yuh rassclaat hand off a mi bout mi tek out yuh money. Yuh see mi chubble no money" she shouted in my face while trying to pull my hands of her.

"Nuh tell mi nuh fuckery Iesha, a mi and yuh one share room and mi know a nuh Talia fass wid eh... suh pass up mi money mek me go pay Steve fi him wuk" I shouted while pulling her back and forth.

"Kay kay nuh ma-

"Gimi mi money nuh likkle gyal" I gripped my fist tighter on her blouse.

"A wah gwaan yasso" I hear mommy voice coming through the gate.

"Mommy tell yuh dawta fi let mi go because mi nuh chubble her money" Iesha screamed out while fighting me off.

"Mi have mi 30g fi pay Steve todeh and yuh teefing dawta chubble it and shi a gimi it todeh" I pulled her up some more and slap away her hand off mine.

"Mommy tal-

"Let her go" Mommy said while pulling my hands off Iesha.

Once she freed her from my hand, my mother push me outside and I lost my balance and fell on the ground.

"Any how me phone mash up ya buy eh back ere dutty gyal" Iesha argue as she picked her phone up.

"Ya grab up di likkle gyal like yuh see when she tek up money" Mommy agrued as well.

"Unu no worry unu blooclaat self ere" I peeled myself off the ground and brush off the dirt from my clothes. "A hope eh serve unu fi eva and a wah yuh put yuh hand pon ntn in ya fimi likkle swine and see wah mi duh yuh" I point at Iesha.

"Gwan bout yuh bizniz, in ya a fi yuh" my mother waved me off.

"Mi know but nuh worry yuh self mommy, mi know yuh no like mi" I cut my eyes at her before walking around the back.

Mi nuh know weh mi ago tell Steve seh and a frideh todeh name weh him want him money.

***

After taking a cold shower outside I walked inside of the room to get dress. I scrunched my face up when I see Iesha making a tiktok video on her bed.

Di likkle gyal sick mi tomuck... mi know a shi tek out mi money and har muma help har spend eh.

I decided on a black dress that I received from a coworker at my previous job last year as Christmas gift. It's my second time wearing it and although it's uncomfortably short, I love it.

I let out my natural hair as I have no money to do it and Christmas deh right round the corner so I'll just wait to get it done that time.

"Hey guys, watch me slay another 4c hairstyle for my girlie-

"Fucking ugly lakka, go tell the people dhem how yuh nasty and teef" I bawl out in her camera as I passed by.

"Dranco move nuh" she hissed her teeth and start over the video.

"Dranco like yuh parents" I fired back and she hissed her teeth.

After fully dressed, I reached for cologne and spray up myself before heading out.

***

Mickayla and I meet at the hotel gate, the evening is a bit chilly and I didn't bring any jacket.

All mi a think bout a how mi ago pay Steve and him seh him wah eh money a mawning..

"Wapm to yuh girl?" Mickayla asked as we walked inside of the hotel yard.

"Nuh di money fi pay di work man mi sista teef and now mi ina problem" I grumbled.

"Eh she outta order eh" she replied.

"Mi seh ago murda har bloodclaat essi and mi muma a back har.. di man want him money tomorrow enu" I hissed my teeth.

Mickayla stopped walking and turn to me with a grin that I know means no good. I take the time to observe her outfit, She's wearing a short, red tights suit that shows up her vagina split. A gold belt hanging around her waist that matches her jewelleries, purse and sandals.

"I know what can help" her grin becomes wider.

"And what's that?" I raise my brows at her while folding my arms under my breast.

"So the inspector that you'll be accompanying have money-

"Kayla" I eyed her seriously.

"Girl juss listen nuh, babes seh him will let off once you treat him nice" she continued.

"Treat him nice how?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"You know juss get a room and mek-

"Don't mek class yuh out ya Kayla, mi look like hookah tuh yu?" I snapped at her.

"No girl but yuh wah di money"

"Mi nuh desperate, di only reason mi a tan ya becaz mi nuh wah in a di same room wid da teefing gyal deh" I continuing walking and she follow suit.

"Arite ma, mi juss did a try help" she murmured behind me.

We walked up to the bar where she said they were and the minute show pointed out the inspector my stomach sick.

He's mid age, dark complexion and to make it worst he have a bloated stomach.

A wah Kayla and har man take mi fa, a cum bring mi to dhis ya baul head big belly police man ya fa...

Look how har man nice so a wah dhis ya?

How such a young bwoy have dhis ya type a fren ya...

"Hey baby" she smiled as she hugged her newly man.

"Hi kirk, this is my friend Kacian" she then turn to belly man and introduce us.

Nuh shame har Kacian..

"Hi" I waved at him and Brian.

"Such a beauty, my my my" Kirk replied while undressing me with his eyes.

"What unu a drink?" Brian asked.

Mickayla could tell how much I'm cursing her out as she stared at me and leaning her head slightly for me to sit.

"Bailey's for me" she grin then sit after I did.

"And for you beauty?" Kirk turned to me with a grin.

Mi rawse, sum a him front teeth missing nuh wonda him mouth mash so..

"Malta" I voiced out.

"Ntn stronger?" He asked.

"Nope, I don't drink" I replied.

Mi wah run him weh enu... a weh mi falla da gyal ya fa..

Watch her over desso wid man she juss meet..

"Here" he pushed the open Malta to me.

"Thanks" I accepted it.

He then start making small talk that I got bored of and just want to get out of here and away from him. Mickayla and Brian left to wherever which makes me even more uncomfortable with this man.

"So yuh ready?" He asked and I choked on my drink.

"Ready fi wah?" I scrunched my face up as I stared at him.

"To go to our room to have fun ofcourse" he wiggled his brows.

A wah Mickayla tell da man ya seh though God...

"Mi neva cum ya fi guh have fun in a room wid yuh sir" I jumped of the stool and pull my dress down.

"Really? But that's what I paid Brian for so I don't understand your resistance" he gave me a stern look.

"Officer mi really nuh wah be rude tuh yuh ok? I'm no hookah and Brian a nuh mi pimp so kindly go collect yuh money back because me nuh sell fuck" I hissed my teeth and walked away.

Mi and bloodclaat Kayla When mi see har..

Shi and har man brite nuh bloodclaat... pimp out who.

I was so busy cursing to myself as I walked not even minding my steps. The loud car horn caused me to jerk back and almost lost my balance.

"Dutty car man, weh ya frighten mi fa?" I cursed at the driver in the silver bmw that almost give me an heart attack.

"Suh yuh blind miss lady, yuh nuh see the car" He said rolling his window down more.

"Sir gwan yuh ways ya see like how me nuh tan gud" I hissed my teeth.

"Unu young gyal full a problem essi" he rudely comment before driving off.

I don't know weh me ago get taxi now them hours here and me no know how I'm going to pay Steve tomorrow.

Boii mi life set away...

I reached on the taxi stand and it empty which I expected because it's close to midnight now. I pulled out my phone and swallow pride as I dial his number.

"Yow" his husky voice answer.

"How Talia?" I asked him.

"She good, mommy have her" he answered.

"Ok, mi a beg yuh a favor, mi stranded outta a Mandeville. You can cum drop me home please?" I asked desperately.

"Dhem hours ya and yuh deh pon road my girl" he hissed his teeth.

"Jamar yuh a cum or not?" I asked with an attitude.

"True a Talia sake mek mi a cum enu" he grumbled.

"Mhmm mi deh pon fimi taxi stand"

I hang up the phone then start scrolling through tiktok until he arrived. Not long after his black mark x pulled up at my feet.

Di jerms change car often becaz him own a car mart dhat mi borrowed loan and help him build but him nuh dhis mi wen it kick off...

"A weh ya do out so late Muma?" He asked as he speed of through the empty road.

"Mi guh some weh" I replied while focusing on my phone.

"Mhmm" he hummed.

We drove in silent to my community in kendal and he parked at the gate. I placed my phone in my bag and was about to exit the car when I thought of something.

"Thanks. Yuh cah len me 20g till mi get pay, mi wah pay di work man lata" I asked him.

"Mi can give yuh dhat but yaffi gimi sumpm tuh" he lick his lips as his eyes roam over my legs.

"Really Jamar? You baby madda?" I leaned back in the seat and stared at him.

"Yes mi baby mada suh wi can exchange, gimi sum and mi give you 100k right now" he said flipping his phone out.

100k that can finish up di likkle work weh lef pon eh room.

And mi really wah move in deh fi Christmas.

"Weh yuh seh?" He asked while showing me his online banking app already open.

"Send eh fuss" I told him.

"Tink mi a ramp wid yuh" he eyed me seriously.

"Mi nah play, juss send it first" I replied.

I then reach under my dress and pulled my underwear down and tossed it on the back seat. His eyed lit with amusement as he do the transfer.

We both have thieving ncb account so the money reached quickly. I observed my surrounding before climbing over to the back seat and turn back way facing one of the door.

Mi nuh wah see him face... him disgust mi yf

"Long time me nuh fuck dhis ya pussy ya" he suck in a breath while smacking my ass.

Not long after he place a condom on and slide inside of me.

**********

THANK YOU FOR READING 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 14.7K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
91.3K 8.4K 63
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
3.7K 462 39
A magical, beautiful Island in the Caribbean, two not so typical children, two prominent families at war with each other. There is a years old feud g...