Give Me Your Forever

By Ppriyanim

Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: In The Small Town
Chapter 2:Liking You is a Curse
Chapter 3: Spring Day
Chapter 4: Don't Go Too Far
Chapter 5: A Haunting Smile
Chapter 6: Just the Two of Them
Chapter 7: Push & Pull
Chapter 8: First Rain
Chapter 9: You Were Her
Chapter 10: Heat Chaser
Chapter 11: Help A Friend
Chapter 12: Once Was
Chapter 13: The Queen & Pawn
Chapter 14: To Where You Are
Chapter 15: Nothing More
Chapter 16: Couple Discount
Chapter 17: It's A Nightmare
Chapter 18: Lies After Lies
Chapter 19: It Was Him
Chapter 20: I like you?
Chapter 21: Kiss & Goodbye
Chapter 22: Thousand Fireflies
Chapter 23: Her Surprise

Prologue:

713 31 3
By Ppriyanim

"Are you sure you want to live in the countryside?"

Lisa turned her back to see her father's face filled with worry, eyes saddened with his teary eyes telling her not to go. Heart clenched, she hands the staff her personal belongings to allow them to clean up her room as she leaves tomorrow.

It is quite rare for her to see a person like Cheon Bung Hyun show his feelings, as her father was quite known for being cold to anyone. The last time she saw him like this was when her grandfather died, and the most unexpected turn of events came to their doorsteps.

"Dad," Lisa smiles as she holds his hand. "It is just 40 minute's drive from Busan, I can visit the villa whenever I want to,"

"But.. still," Her dad sighed, "Why do you choose to live in the countryside dearest? Alone and away from me,"

"I want to find my legacy dad, I've been spoiled all my life I think I don't deserve to be called a Cheon," Lisa excused.

"Who told you that?!" Her dad protested, "Whoever talks to you that way must pay for their lives,"

"Dad you're too overprotective, I just said that because I felt that way without having anything to prove," Lisa pouted her lips. She felt deep within her, that even though she graduated in Business at Harvard University, she thinks her worth is not enough to be called a Cheon.

"It's been a long generation of this family, from royalty advisors to generals, to business tycoons, and every single one of them has a legacy," Lisa smiled at her loving dad. "And even if you would proudly say I graduated from a prestigious university Dad, It's not enough," "I don't think I'll ever be enough to be called your daughter,"

Her dad sighed, "I know it's my fault that I've never told you about the tradition of Cheon," "But you're already doing good with your passion, I thought you wanted to be an artist, so I didn't want you to do things you didn't want,"

Lisa sighed, "Dad I graduated business because I wanted to continue 'Skye'," "I dreamed of being an artist yes but that doesn't mean I want to give up our business," "That's not gonna happen, I will continue Skye no matter what happened,"

"Alright alright, I get you, you wanted a legacy, fine I'm extremely proud of you," Her father gave up, "But I want you to bring some staff to help your everyday needs, mind as well allow to visit you every month my dear," Her father suggested.

"Dad!" Lisa shook her head, "There's already enough stuff gonna go back and forth to look after my house, it's already enough consideration for my independence,"

"Independence, independence, you don't need that, my love, you're my daughter, what you need more is protection in every direction not to.. live in that old shabby place!" said in his defense.

"What if bad people try to break into your house?! What if you hurt yourself while cooking?! What if a creep stalks you at night?! Ahhhh!!! I'm losing my mind! My beautiful lovely daughter," Her father panicked.

"No no no no! You're not going there. you'll stay here where I can see you every day!" "I've already lost your mother, I cannot lose you too!" Her father changed his mind.

Lisa walks towards his dad, embracing him, "Dad don't say that, that will never happen,"

Her dad let out a hot tear in his eye lead, covering most of his sight. He has no idea why his daughter wants to live in a secluded place and even tries to conceal that she will pursue a greater education abroad. Is it because of her grandfather's death? Or was she being threatened?

His mind is circling but this daughter of his wouldn't back down. If only he was capable and had the heart to lock her in this very room, he would do it in a heartbeat.

"You're overthinking everything Dad, that's not gonna happen I swear," Lisa tightened her embrace.

Her dad gave in as he rubbed her nape, succumbing to his daughter's embrace, "Lisa, you're only 20, you're too young to be leaving your old man,"

He sighed, "You're too precious for me to let you go," "My only child,"

"I know people picture me as a tyrant, cold, and strict, but to you my dear.. everything melts," "You're my only one, and the reason I run the company was for your future," "I have and must protect you to the best I can,"

"And that is why I have to leave Dad," Lisa pulled enough to see her father's worried face, she smiled, "I have to be strong because the moment I turn 25 and debut into the business world like what grandfather says on the will," "Everything will change,"

"I have to be strong, and I can only build it when I'm independent and not protected like a fragile doll," She reasoned, "Just like what grandfather told me, to live among your people is the best way to learn how to an efficient leader,"

"So please let me be on my own for 5 years, I promise I'll come back strong," Lisa answered.

Her father looks at her into her eyes. He can see her determination firm and unbreakable. She already looked too strong in his view, he didn't understand why her grandfather challenged her to bring her legacy to their billion-dollar company when she could just resume what he had done.

But if it is his father who told her that, then that means he has a reason for doing this to his only granddaughter.

"Alright, I understand you," Her father nodded as Lisa gave him a satisfied smile, "But do not forget, you are my daughter, your name is in the noble family tree that was a long list of dynasties from nobles to generals to businesses and now to you,"

"You are a Cheon, the ruler of the Skye," "You are one a kind woman whom people will look up to once the public knows about you," "I will try and conceal your identity for the next five years, but other than that you are going back to business and reveal yourself to the world,"

"You cannot hide from the people Lisa, cause you're the skye, people give their trust in you,"

"Always remember that,"

Lisa knew her father was right, she should be here not in a place where she knew nothing of it. A place that is not inhabited by many businesses that she can get experience from for her future. Skye "Trust the Sky," is the company that her grandfather built up after the Korean War. Ever since then, people looked up at Cheon as a sky. They believe that everyone who follows them will have good fortune, so every generation maintains the family's significance. However even if she wanted to stay and follow her father's footsteps, her grandfather has a different path for her to inherit the Skye.

"You must not depend on what's here, and build your life independently,"

At first, she doesn't understand such a thing what the lawyer told her, but then she realizes that every generation of Cheon has a legacy, and that includes her father who probably didn't realize that he made a significant change in their dynasty. The rapid growth of the economy was one factor after her father introduced technology in the country.

The weak accomplishment at the age of 20, made her feel lacking in many ways. From that point, she knew, her grandfather saw this as a way to push her to bring her legacy to the company. And that starts with her exploring things from the south. Where nobody in their family has ever discovered possibilities. She became determined to pursue her legacy, and now she's moving out.

On the way to her independence, she felt quite scared of the outcome of the next five years. Who she'll meet there, what kind of independence she would get, and if she can create her own business in that very place.

It's rather nerve-wracking than she thinks of it. Being away from the security she has since her childhood, and the comfort she receives from her father almost melted her heart to go. Even the teary eyes of her father as she waved her hand goodbye made her knees weak and her heart's wavered.

Nonetheless, she went past that zone, and now she arrived at the very quiet, small town between Busan which is 30 kilometers away, and Ulsan which is 50 kilometers away.

"You can stop at the hall," She told her driver who was assigned to drop her off at the house but the driver was quite hesitant.

"My apologies Milady, but your father strictly told us to ensure your safe arrival to your new home," the driver told her while going inside the village.

"I'll tell my father about it, you can drop off my luggage there instead," Lisa said as the car stopped at the hall, "Thank you, I can go home from here,"

"We will wait for you at your house, Milady, We want to make sure you go home today," The driver said while the one who guards her from the passenger seats nodded as well.

"If you insist then," Lisa said and went out of the car.

"Please call us if you're lost and need anything Milady," Her security said before she shut the door and watched the car go towards the way to her house.

"It's the most reason why I'm here," Lisa declined their offer, "To be independent of all your services,"

She turns her back as she walks toward a downslope back to the almost empty parking next to the multi-purpose hall with one expensive car parked on the side. She ignores all the bouncing ball noises and men shouting and playing basketball in a nearby court. She just enjoyed the fresh air of the new spring breeze as she stopped on the railings where she could see boats on the calm sea. It's so peaceful in this small village, she's starting to like it.

"Waa.." Lisa opened her mouth, "This place is so remote, they don't even have one yacht on the deck." "Should I create a small yacht business here? But how is their tourism anyway, it's so close to the two big cities so there's a lot of possible tourist spots here,"

Her whole world is different from this day forward, it won't be before everyone serves her like a Princess. This time around she should know how to be a normal person.

"Should I get a part-time job?" Asking herself, not minding how her background somehow gets chaotic. If she gets a part-time job, she can know this place better. She can meet people who know the best locations here. She can start being a local in peace at some point and—

"Ya! Look out!"

Lisa turns her back to see a man calling her out. He was exceptionally handsome even though he was drenched in sweat, and his mouth agape in a shocking manner. He was running at a speed towards her but it didn't process in her mind that he was. She continued to stare at him and in a split second she realized a big rounded red ball blocking her view away from the handsome man and—

Hit her right into her face.

"Ahh!" Lisa yelped in pain, the impact was so strong she fell on the dirty ground, holding onto her nose. It was painful, she couldn't even make a noise afterward. She was shocked and embarrassed that he caught her off guard.

The man warned her chased the ball after her fall, and took it before throwing it back to the court. "I told you to look out, didn't you hear me?"

Lisa heard the man speak, she raised her head to see the man who couldn't get the ball before it hit her. She stood up.

"Mwo?" Lisa stood up from the ground, "Are you saying it's my fault?!"

"Jeon Jungkook! Get back here fast!" His friends asked him to come.

"I'll be there!" Jungkook shouted before looking back at her, "I warned you so it's not my fault," "Pay more attention to your surroundings, you could easily dodge that if you didn't spaced out,"

"Ya!" Lisa was left frustrated, her blood was boiling from the ground. She felt erupting by the repetition of his words in her head.

"Too bad you're a space head for such a pretty face," He looked back at her one last time, with a smirk on his face, "By the way your nose is bleeding," He said before entering the court to get the ball from his friend.

"Bleeding?" She gritted her teeth as she felt an iron taste. That's when she realizes her nose is bleeding after the painful hit. Lisa became more and more frustrated and annoyed by that man.

Her eyes glared at the man who threw the ball farther away from the court but it still went inside the basket. Everyone on the court is cheering for him as the man named Jeon Jungkook smiles like he has won the grand prize.

He has no remorse even though he has hurt a woman. He is so prideful that he doesn't want to be accountable for his mistakes. She thought this place could have been a peaceful place, but now she already had a list of people to never engage with.

She smirked while glaring deadly at that same man, wanting to summon the sky to give him bad luck for hurting her.

"Jeon Jungkook.."

"I'm gonna make you pay for this,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
320K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
62.7K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...
74.5K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...