Madison Beer| Imagines- GXG

By rxc34234

#madisonbeer #gxg #preferences #imagines More

your sick:
tickle fights:
She sees your abs:
She hears your raspy voice:
She wants your attention:
Library:
Nick and madison:
Meet and greet:
The notebook:
best friend crush:
FACE REVEAL
Being a baby with mads:
MY ACTUAL FACE LMAOOOO:
toxic:
Shave:
Baby:
OKAY GUYS
toxic (2)
Dada:
Your favourite pics of eachother:
A song for her:
A song for her (2):
Prom:
Birthday boy:
Hot Coco:
Facetime in Stockholm:
Morning:
And his name is magic mike.....
Tension:
how she reacts when your shy:
Her fave pics of you:
Your fave pics of her:
Names she calls you:
the tour bus:
The crazy british family:
Childhood bestfriend:
Childhood bestfriend (2):
Parents:
Make up sex:
Womanizer:
Back to black:
The Lost Boys:
Sleeping on the couch:
Can I have this Dance???

Break up:

669 3 0
By rxc34234

You and Madison have been distant lately. The studio, music videos and interviews. But she's been angry and snappy with you recently.

The door slammed. Madison slumped against it. "Have you fed Bowie?" She asked. "Uh ye mads I have." You responded. She nodded. "I'm going to bed I've been at the studio all day, goodnight y/n". You just nodded your head. Before you knew it you was asleep on the couch. Bowie got on top of you licking your face and panting. "BOWIEEEE COME HERE BABY!" he was jumping up and down ready to play. Bowie ended up falling asleep, lost all of his energy through playing with you.

You opened the door in yours and Madison's room. She was asleep. You looked up at her wall a picture of you two when you first met at a party and also your first kiss.

Madison woke up. "Y/n are you crying?" She asked.
"Why are we not happy anymore Madison?" She dropped her head, tears began to well up in her eyes.
"Maybe we need to break up y/n, maybe it was right person wrong timing, your lovely but everything gets in the fucking way, you are my girl you always will be" she sobbed.
"I need to go I've booked tickets back to London." You said firmly.
"Y/n...." And before she could carry on with her sentence your suitcase was already packed. "Bye Madison" the door slammed shut. Her whole world was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 886 47
Maritza Alex Richards is 17 and bisexual and her brother is the one and only Josh richards. Maritza lives in L.A. but hasn't seen her brother since s...
5.7K 171 10
A new story has arrived, if you like it then definitely read the story and I hope you will like it. Boy X Boy Taekook , Taegguk , Namjin , Yoonmin ...
91.7K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...