CHANDRALEKHA - The Beginning...

De LostMorpankh

BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised t... Mais

Dedication/Triggering Warning
Copyright
Characters of Devgarh
Characters of Vijaygarh
Prologue
1. The Man of Her dreams
2. Love blind🩸
3. Khyati's Dangerous Plan
4. First kiss turned Intense
5. Princess's biggest mistake
6. Khyati seduces Amar 🔥
7. Khyati is Mysterious 🔥
8. Sukanya gets R*ped🩸
9. Sukanya's Painful End 🩸
10. Chandra visits Vijaygarh
11. Yuddhjeet knows 🔥
12. Amar breathes his last 🩸
13. Khyati manipulates Chandra
14. The Execution 🩸
15. Raghav's Wrath
16. 'A King should not hit his Queen'
17. The New Moon Night 🩸
18. Chandra slaps Yuddhjeet
19. Her Innocence got Stripped 🩸
20. Rooplekha's Tragic End 🩸
21. Indrajeet wants Revenge
22. "Rakshak"
23. Khyati's Reality
24. Raghav sees Chandra
25. Raghav's Plan
26. Ranveer AKA Vikrant
27. Why is Indrajeet falling? 🔥
28. Chandra wakes up 🔥
29. Her New Avatar
30. Ambika is Pregnant🔥
31. Ranveer in Vijaygarh
32. Past with Rashmi 🔥
33. Playful Conversation with Chitra🔥
Notice 🤍
34. Chitra and Khyati
35. Chitra becomes Meera
36. 666 - The Devil's Code
About the Series
37. The Dark Wedding
38. First Night with Devil's Son 🔥
39. Khyati begs Ranveer 🔥
Announcement 🫶🏻
40. Ranveer tells the truth
Thank you 💜
41. Ranveer kills Purab 🩸
42. Khyati is in Danger
43. The tormenting Night 🩸
45. The Secret Wedding
46. Maharani Sunaina🔥
47. The Actual 'Sambhog'🔥
48. Raghav's Secret Mission
49. Healing her Scars🔥
50. Raghav's Birth Mystery
51. Vikrant and Khyati
52. 'You can't marry me'
53. The Divine Wedding
54. Their First Night🔥
55. Ishta Devi 🔥
56. Raghav's Divinity🔥
57. The Curse is Fulfilled
58. A test for Ranveer🩸
59. The 107 Culprits 🔥
60. First wave of Torture🩸
61. The 'Bloodbathing' S*x🩸/🔥
62. Where was Indrajeet?
63. Queen Chandralekha
64. Gruesome Loss?
65. Summoning The Divine
66. The 'Lost' Sister

44. The Macabre Transformation🩸

4.8K 314 50
De LostMorpankh

Rashmi POV

"Bear it, slut!" He growled, laughing like a maniac.

His insanity and cruelty were transcending all the limits today. The weather started transmuting, dark clouds engulfed the sunrays, fabricating the day as night.

The scorching wax began to wizen and solidify within a few moments, stretching my boob skin terribly.

"Anhaaaaahaaaaaa!"

I kept whimpering, caged under his mercy. No! He could not show mercy, at least not in this birth.

"Cry more, bitch! How dare you let that candle fall off your body?"

He groaned, carrying something in his grip. I couldn't comprehend it, but the moment he applied it on my wound, it burnt, rigourously. It was chiili powder. This man was getting on my nerves now. Why didn't he simply kill me? I wished I hadn't replaced Chandralekha in his life? That bitch must be enjoying her life with her man, and here, I'm dying every second, under his brutality.

"Mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I shrieked, woefully.

There was something wrong with him today, something far more severe than I had witnessed till now. His tough hands were feeling rougher, and his mental state had gone haywire. The wax got stuck to my areola, and he placed the knife there. He started peeling off the wax, along with a thin layer of my skin. My head rolled backwards, and I yearned to run away from him. I felt like dying! His assault was becoming too much to endure.

All the time, he kept laughing devilishly, enjoying my odious state. He unclasped my ankles, and untied my wrists. My body was stiffened. I tried to collect myself, abstracting my arms and legs, but little could I move, when I felt his rough and strong grip, clutching my hair.

He dragged me to the dressing area. He had thrashed some glass bottle on the floor, whose pieces pierced several locations of my body while getting dragged by him, gravely.

Fresh blood started oozing out of my breast, ass cheek, waist, back, thighs and calf region. He straightened me up, choking my neck and thrashed me on the dressing table, right before the mirror.

I cast a glance at my unkempt condition. The hair were tangled, cheeks blackened due to the dried Kohl, that travelled down along with tears, wrists had developed a ligature mark, multiple body parts pierced and a wide deep scar on my midriff. This was his way of making love. Chandralekha was spared of this horror, her good luck!

He rubbed my back with his rough hands, those felt rougher today!

"I want to ruin you more!"

He grunted, leaning closer to my ear, hovering over me. I closed my eyes in anticipation, fresh tear assembling again at their corners, ready to adhere to the path of the previous ones. He untied the knot of his dhoti, his puffing chest was visible to me, through the reflection in the mirror. His huge bulge was ready to impart grievous injuries to me.

"I'll rip you apart tonight."

He snarled. What else was left to be wrecked in my body? I had already accepted my fate, so I nodded, and replied like an obedient submissive.

"Yes, Master!"

"You bloody bitch!" He hurled, spanking my ass cheek

*Twack* It was harsh enough to leave his red finger marks on my butt.

"Who the fuck will thank me, for treating you the way you deserve?"

*Twack*

*Twack*

"Thank you, master! Thank youuuu....aaahhh!"

*Twack*

"What do you deserve?" He interrogated, continuing his assail, on my ass and waist.

"I deserve being treated like this, Master!"

I complied with him, unwillingly.

"Cry more, whore!" He growled, and thrusted his length in me, in one go, mercilessly. My core wasn't wet for him, the fear in me had overpowered all the sensual emotions in me.

"Ahaaaaaahhaaa!" I cried, insanely. My tears drenched my neck, my boobs jiggled at uncontrollable pace, which was hurting severely now. My eyes were shut down, in agony, but the tremendous amount of pain forced me to open them, and the scene before my eyes, was unbelievable!

Samrat's eyes had turned pitch black, the white portion had disappeared. I could sense the sudden change in weather, the curtains were fluttering amok, strong chilly breeze filled up the chamber, causing the few burning candles fade away.

"Mas....Master....your eyes!"

I managed to mutter, dying under his insane speed. His body started developing thorns, that were pricking me when he hovered over my back. The table on which I was being slammed, cracked due to his blazen pace, causing a change in our position.

Black thick horns were growing from above his ears, his nose flared, and voice turned unexpectedly hoarse. He was transforming into 'The Devil'.

"I AM THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!"

He grunted, drawing blood from my core. Nothing less was expected from him, and his merciless speed.

"I surrender...... I surrender to the Master of Dark Energies. I surrender to the Satan!"

Under this unbearable torture, I managed to utter these words, and he left me with jerk, so harsh that my head collided with the mirror, breaking it into pieces.

Fresh blood spurted out of my head, everything seemed to blacken before my eyes. He moved back, and I fell on the ground with a thud, still landing on some broken glass pieces.

My eyes could register him, moving away to the centre of the chamber, his black prickly body was visible to me, with horns on his heads, eyes had turned pitch black, he kept bawling and boasting himself, and everything blackened completely before my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ranveer POV

"Yes! I'll wear the ones that belonged to Maharani Sunaina."

Chitra muttered, and I remembered the letter that Chandra bhabhi had sent me, revealing that Raghav bhaiya is none other than the first son of Maharaj Uday. He was Maharani Sunaina's son, who was left on the temple stairs, and my father brought him to our place.

Bhaiya didn't wish to reveal this to me, but bhabhi informed me everything. Now, we had another reason to invade Vijaygarh and dethrone Yuddhjeet, because my brother was the rightful heir of this throne.

"How did you get it?" I asked Chitra, thinning my brows, and scratching my chin with the index finger.

"She gifted it to my mother, along with a red sacred thread." She enunciated, lifting up the right sleeve of her blouse, revealing a red ligature mark, encircling her bicep.

Something swiveled in my tummy, the mark appeared holy and divine, naturally attracting me towards it.

"What's this?" I inquired, a quizzical expression evident on my face, as I traced it with my index finger.

"The thread that Maharani Sunaina had consecrated, before gifting it to my mother." She stated, with unfamiliar spark in her eyes. She seemed much confident today.

"So, what does this mean?" I questioned her, absolutely confused with her body language, at this juncture.

"Maharani Sunaina was an ardent devotee of Mata Parvati. When Khyati arrived, she started dominating Maharaj Uday with her black magic, weakening Maharani Sunaina. Her pregnant state was the reason why she couldn't perform harsh rituals, otherwise Khyati could never defeat her. She was thrown out of the palace, and my mother said that Maharaj was possessed when he implemented this decision. Maharani went back to her birthplace - Kashi, and my mother accompanied her. She performed a ritual, that demanded sacrifice. She willingly put herself at stake, and sought Mother Goddess's blessings in the form of a son, who was destined to kill Khyati."

My eyes widened, with the amount of information she was imparting me with, and she continued

"But there was a problem. There were two curses, that had to be fulfilled to finish Khyati completely - one, that someone peeps into her diary, without coming into her notice. Two, when a man who had been celibate for all his life, or married to a woman loyally, will decline the proposal to sleep with her, even after getting seduced by her, she will crumble and would be dragged to the hell."

She completed, a sense of serenity was discernable on her face. I gulped, and managed to inquire

"How do you know all this?"

"I read her diary." She replied, and I felt the ground beneath me sweeping away. Anyone who reads that fucking diary, gets cursed. I can't lose my baby for that witch.

"No! You can't get cursed!" I exclaimed, holding her shoulders, and taking her into a tight hug.

"I'm not cursed, Ranveer ji. I'm the one to fulfill the first curse." She mumbled, keeping her head on my chest. She brought her head out, to peep into my eyes, and continued

"The next will be fulfilled by your brother."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

How was the update?

So many mysteries are on the way now. Did you like the story so far?

If yes, then let me tell you, it's going to be three times more exciting now.

Keep showering your love.

Do vote, leave a comment and share the story.

💜 Love you all 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
33.9K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
4.3M 151K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
12K 917 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...