Sour Ferrari

By colbyzhoe

In which a new female Formula 1 driver finds herself having to fake date her teammate to save his reputation... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Five

204 7 69
By colbyzhoe

After a long day, some traveling and a few naps later I was now getting ready for the upcoming party. Lando invited me, he said that Carlos was going to be there aswell. I haven't seen Carlos since winter break, great. I was now in a worse mood than before, and I was NOT in a good mood.

Even after one race without Carlos,I can't help but feel something missing.Someone missing.I'm used to having his support and knowing he has my back.I miss the chemistry and synergy we had together, as well as our shared insights and perspectives. I feel like there's a hole that needs to be filled. No other teammate could do that, not even Seb or Pierre or Max or anyone. Not Diaz.

I am used to having a partner by my side for every race; I has developed a strong friendship and bond with Carlos. Now that my teammate has been replaced and I am going into this season by myself I feel a sense of loss and emptiness.
I sometimes reflects on the times spent with Carlos,the laughs and jokes we shared, and the intense moments of competition that bonded us together.Even after some arguments on and off the track he was still my best friend,yeah I still had Pierre and I was close aith other drivers aswell. It's not the same though.I find myself missing the companionship and support Carlos always provided.

I miss helping each other out to prepare for races and events.I miss the comfort and feeling of comradery that we shared and I wonder if I will ever find someone like that again, I just know that Diaz is not even 1% of Carlos and she'll never be.I'd much rather be the only driver in Ferrari.

I find myself breathing heavily with my hands on the sink, my muscles tightened. I was thinking too much, I was being overdramatic. Tais-toi Charles.

I scoffed at my own thoughts and then turned on the sink, washing my face with ice cold water to get ahold of myself. Pathetic.

I needed to wash these thoughts away, where did they even come from? The fact that Diaz went with Max and not with me? She's supposed to be my teammate, my fake girlfriend. She's not even trying. Maybe also the fact that I feel alone this season, for no reason.

I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower, ice cold water washing over my body. Washing off all the thoughts of before.

Getting out of the shower I look at the time, 6:35 p.m.
I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry up.

As I officialy start getting ready for the party, I start off by picking out my outfit. I was gonna go with a classic tux and tie but instead I chose something less formal,nice pants and a button-up shirt. My body looked good in it and it was something I usually wore to parties,It wasn't necessary for me to shave my face and trim any facial hair so I was almost good to go.

Then,I select my accessories.
I put on my shoes,jewelry,and a watch.I also put on a black jacket.Finally,I check myself in the mirror to make sure everything is fitting and looks good.It does,I look good except for my thoughts.I have no idea why I am acting like this, this isn't usual.It's because of that Diaz girl,she's the reason for everything bad.. starting with her mouth and that damn attitude to her driving and more.

6:55 p.m.
Pierre picked me up, we made it to the party and we were now making it to our reserved table across a crowd full of already drunk people. It wasn't a party, it was a new opened club for celebrities and rich people. That's better, I won't have to look at Diaz and her little friend anymore.

Walking into the club, we are met with an elegant and opulent atmosphere made up of rich accents of gold,silver and gemstones.A glitzy bar with a shiny marbled counter wraps around the walls,providing a view of the bustling crowd. A shiny,mirrored dance floor is set under a disco ball that hangs in the center of the room,as well as a lavish seating area,giving a place for diners and drinkers to relax. There are also several VIP rooms on the side, offering a more private and intimate space.I will not be needing that,I think.

I'm certainly met with the luxurious atmosphere.I glance back at the glamorous cocktail bar,where bartenders are busy mixing drinks with skill and precision.A fancy balcony overlooks the dance floor aswell,giving a panoramic view of the patrons.It is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the music and company of everyone else.That is if you're in the mood of clubbing, which I'm still not sure if I am.

I sit down on the lounge at our reserved area, a few close friends of Pierre and I are here. Along with my ex. Charlotte.

Atleast it isn't Alexandra.
I greet her with a polite smile and she makes her way over to me, sitting right next to me.
Okay?

"Long time no see, right?" She says with a soft smile. I can tell she's just trying to be friendly, but I'm not in the mood for it I swear.

"Yeah." I say, chuckling before calling a bartender over to order a drink. He gives me a glass with whiskey poured in it, he puts the whiskey bottle and a cola bottle on the table. I thank him and he leaves.

She continues talking,
"Soo, how have you been?" She asks.

I take a sip of my drink as I look around the club, not looking back at her.
"Good, yeah. You?" I'm trying to be nice honestly,I have no reason to be rude. We stayed friends.

"Yeah, me too." She smiles and I turn to look at her. I'm finished with my drink and I pour some whiskey and cola in my glass.

"Nice." I mumble, turning back to look around the club.

I get up and I chug my drink then put the glass back on the table.
"I'll be back. I need to go to the toilet." I say, my voice kind of husky now. Not that I need to explain anything to her, I could tell her to fuck off and I wouldn't care.

I slowly made my way through the drunk cold, smell of sweat and alcohol obviously everywhere. Alcohol was fine, but the sweat was disgusting.I scoffed as I finally got out of the huge crowd of people, walking into a hall where the bathrooms were.I furrow my eyebrows as I see a man wrapping his hands around a girl. They were right next to the men's bathroom, I glanced at them before entering so I could see if I recognized their faces. No. I didn't. I didn't recognize the man's face. I recognized hers.

I scoffed, almost as if I wanted to spit on them. I went inside the bathroom and did my business.I swear, she's no help. If we're fake dating you don't go with other guys in a club where anyone could see you.

I do my business in the bathroom,looking at myself in the bathroom mirror as I wash up and dry my hands. She's trying to ruin me or something? No,it can only ruin hers even more.People already think she slept her way in, and that she's a shitty driver - the last statement isn't false.
I don't give a fuck about her nor her reputation,as long as mine is okay.

I leave the bathroom, walking past them again.Death glaring her,they're not doing anything tho.Her eyes are softened up, it's like he's forcing himself onto her?

I make my way down the hall slow but steady, thinking about them for some reason.

Eyes. Softened. Up.
Forcing. Himself. Onto. Her.

I turn around and fasten my face a bit, I stand right beside them. The man is the same height as her, so I am taller.

With aggression I take his wrist and I push it off her waist, I push him in the chest - making him hit the wall. I put my hand on his chest, gripping it before it makes its way to his neck. I'm about to choke him.

"What the fuck are you doing? Forcing yourself onto a girl?" I yell at him, my Monégasque accent visible in my words.

He furrows his eyebrows and coughs as he feels my hand tightly gripped around his neck.
"I'm. Not." He coughs.

"What? Tell me! I can't hear you." I yell and he starts moving around, trying to make me let go off him. Instead I push him more onto the wall,his body seems like he's had enough of my choking so I unfortunately let him go.

I scoff at him.
"Don't ever come near a female again,stupide." I mumble, death glaring him.

I turn around and look at Vic, she seemed afraid. I cared, just a bit. Just because of my reputation, and she's weak. She can't defend herself. She would've already if she could.

I bite the inside of my cheek, I tilt my head slightly to the left - signaling to her to follow me. I put my hand on her back, pushing her forward a bit but not too harsh. I didn't want to do this, Dieu.

I make her follow me to the table where I was minutes before,just so I could ask Pierre for his keys.Charlotte looked a bit weirded out seeing Vic with me,I didn't say anything.I just took the keys and made Vic follow me.

We didn't say anything the whole time but she understood my body signals. I didn't want to talk, she didn't either I'm sure.

I pulled over to our hotel and I opened the door for her. She walked slow, she seemed afraid still. I can tell she didn't drink, I didn't ask her if she did. I didn't ask her if she was scared. I didn't ask her if he did anything. I didn't care either.

We made it to the front entrance and I noticed that she was shivering, her hands crossed to help her feel more warm.I bit the inside of my cheek and then sighed, I took off my jacket, putting it over her shoulders.

She looks up at me in awe, she was definitely still scared and she definitely didn't want me to be the one doing this. If it wasn't Diaz I would've hugged her, but no it's Vic. I'm not hugging her, no paparazzi no hug.

I put my hands in my pockets, standing there looking at her for a bit. I look around before sighing and then looking back at her.
"Have a good night." I mumble, leaving her standing there and going over to my car. Driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.8K 46
Over the span of a summer, the Viper's reputation plummeted after suffering from a one-sided love, resulting in her withdrawal from the MotoGP scene...
17K 248 22
Charles Leclerc has two girlfriends - official one, Diana, and a secret one, Angie. What's going to happen if the world finds out? Will a fake rela...
594K 13.3K 37
the one where a ferrari communications liaison and a ferrari driver try to hide their relationship from the public... fem!oc x charles leclerc socia...
13K 317 10
Charles Leclerc faces a breaking point with Scuderia Ferrari, disillusioned by their disregard for his input and favoritism towards his teammate. A s...