HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️

First time : Deal sealed

17K 999 16
By Itsauthordiva

Hey my hottiepie's, Merry Christmas to you all♥️
I know some might say it was a same day and nothing special. But atleast you could have a fun with my reading on today's part.😊

Thank you everyone for voting and supporting. I appreciate it a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Target: 21 votes and 3 comments

DD's P.O.V:

As they walked towards the place, the night view with so much fresh and cold air with the smell of nature scent. With the amazing view of night sky full of stars

"I cant believe it. Its just so Beautiful. Which place is this? "Ishani asked while looking at sky.

"Its Thol Lake." Aadvik replied while completely mesmerized looking how happy she was.

"Its my first time seeing the beautiful scenery of stargazing." Ishani replied.
"And its my first time too. I returned from London just few days back so truly speaking I wasn't familiar much with here. " Aadvik replied.

(DD : stargazing. Its not exact same. But still i thought to show you all. Well i never had seen too this stargazing in real but i think it would be great to see it. Whats you all thoughts?)

"But how did you knew about this place then?" Ishani asked looking at him.

"I searched on internet. The location from google maps. While Rann of kachchh was the best shown in Gujarat but it would take long hours to reach there. While here it only took one hour something. " Aadvik replied.

Ishani shakes her head little left and then right and said - " Its already the best view here itself"

"I am glad you liked it " Aadvik replied smiling at me.

Ishani replied completely happy looking at the sky: I not liked it but literally loved this view. I truly like the nature view so much.

"I know " He murmured

" What do you mean by you know?" Ishani asked in confusion because she heard it.

Aadvik being a bit scared but calmly replied"I mean Everyone loves nature so I know that feeling too"

Aadvik thought in his head : "How could I not know what you like and what you know. I had been following you on your social media with an fake id from long time now. I never missed your any Stories. I had tried to get as many information as i could get Though your posts were all about your career but atleast stories were about you. And since from that I had known many of yours taste and preferences."

Ishani said : "Well.... I umh.. actually"

Aadvik replied before she finished :

"You can tell or ask me anything without hesitation."

Ishani replied : " I actually don't remember your name. Don't get me wrong I sometimes forget names unless I kept hearing it in repetition. Dad told but I think I forgot."

Aadvik asked : " Don't you remember me?"

Ishani asked " What to remember?"

Aadvik speaks in his mind : "I think she don't remember me, it can be because she was more younger than me. The irony is she don't remember me but I never had seen or think of anyone else but her.

Ishani shakes her hands in front of Aadvik's face and asked where are you lost.

Aadvik replied : " Nothing, My name is Aadvik but you can call me whatever you feel comfortable and easy to remember."

Ishani replied : " Fine , I would call you Mr. Mehta. It would be great I think. And don't worry now I will remember your name."

Aadvik smiled at her and thought : " Her beautiful voice calling me Mr. Mehta. My ears are blessed to hear that."

Ishani then turned her head towards the sky looking back towards the stargazing view " It is so adorable. I feel like I can literally adore it continuously the whole night still can't get enough of it."

Aadvik looking at Ishani with so much admiration: " I also cant get enough of the adorable view I am looking at"

When Ishani looked towards him. He immediately turned his head towards the sky.

Ishani said : " Frankly speaking, I was little not but more upset when I had to suddenly marry you instead of that person I always thought.

Aadvik asked : " If only you are comfortable then could you tell me why did you chose him? What's so special about him?"

Ishani replied : " Obviously, I have to be comfortable with reality and the truth is he leaves. And let me tell you I am not that weak to cry over a dumb and stupid person. Since all those people who thought leaving me would make me weaker they are wrong every-time I got to meet those snakes, My Bholenath has always given me amazing people instantly without wasting a second and huge level of success in my career and happiness. Its not my first time I had experience before too. So in conclusion I know my worth the one left by themselves would regret sooner.So now He is just nothing to me"

Aadvik being happy thought : " She said he is nothing for her"

Aadvik asked in confusion : Experienced before too?

Ishani replied : " Friendships but never mind. I always emerged out stronger. So no regrets from those lessons.Let's not talk about those things more while enjoying such a beautiful view."

Aadvik just shaked his head

Ishani said with little sadness: "And I literally was so frustrated when I mistook you with him and got angry on you ,even when you had helped me. I should apologize for my rude behavior to you and also thank you for bringing me at this place."

Aadvik replied and then asked : " You were confused at that moment. But how do you think about me now?"

Ishani replied with a smile " You are good though, I apologize again to behave rudely with you."

Aadvik said : " Since then I will accept your apologies in one condition."

Ishani with confused expression looked at him.

Aadvik looked at her smiling at her and gave his hand forward and said : " You have to become my friend.Thats the deal"

Ishani smiled out and replied : " Don't you think we were talking since felt like it already made a good bond between us. Do I need to confirm that we are friends?"

Aadvik said : You are a social media influencer so might had many friendships and dealings without any proof but I am a business man I trust the contract papers more.''

Ishani put her left hand on Aadvik's hand and she replied : " Fine, Mr Mehta - A business man. I officially announce under this stargazing view as a proof that we are friends from now."

They both smiled looking at each other

" Hey can you please take a picture" a couple said.

"Sure " Ishani replied.

They gave Ishani their phone and after it was done.

"Hey, did you both are just married?"

She asked looking at their wedding clothes.

"Umhh, Yes " Ishani replied.

"Then let us help to take a picture of you both too." She replied.

Ishani was about to say no... But Aadvik interrupted by giving his phone and said : " Sure,Thanks"

They asked to pose.

Ishani asked Aadvik : " why did you agreed?"

Aadvik replied : " As a first day of our Friendship photo under this beautiful view. Shouldn't we keep a memory of it? And i already mentioned a proof."

Ishani didn't replied but just shaked her head in a yes.

The couple asked them to get closer to each other.

So when Aadvik put his hand slowly on Ishani's shoulder. Ishani gets a bit nervous. But then there cute first photo was taken.

Aadvik asked for Ishani's number after taking the phone back from them.
Ishani gave her number and he sent the photos to her.

(DD : Them being in this form close to each other)

Ishani said : " I forgot to take the picture of this view. I should now take it."

Ishani while clicking picture asked Aadvik : " Don't you want to take picture."

Aadvik who was already lost in her love thinking why would I need it when the most beautiful view is in front of me. If only I could express my feelings. But I had to take it slow because I don't know how would you react.

Aadvik phone was ringing "Its Mom call." Aadvik said

Ishani replied " I almost forgot to inform them."

Aadvik said " Don't worry I already texted when you were sleeping in the car. They were calling to know when will we back."

Ishani replied " We should leave then. Its already 10:30. Mr Mehta tell them we would be coming soon."

Aadvik replied : " Okay"

He picked up the call.

Aadvik's Mom said : " What's the timing ? When would you both return?"

Aadvik replied " Mom we would be coming soon. We are getting in car to return."

Aadvik's Mom : " Fine, Come sooner and drive safely."

Aadvik replied : "Yes, Mom"

They get in the car. Where Aadvik opened the car door for her and then get to his seat and started driving.
After 30 minutes of driving. The car stopped.

Ishani asked aadvik : " Why did you stopped the car in sideway ?"

Aadvik replied : " It automatically stopped. Let me try again"

Aadvik tried but the car didn't start.

Then Aadvik came out of the car opened the front part of car to see.

Ishani came out in her heavy lehenga.

Ishani asked : " Would it start now ?"

Aadvik replied : " I don't think so ."

Ishani now in a little panic asked : " How would we go then?"

Aadvik replied : " Calm down, Ishani. I would call Dad."

Aadvik asked Ishani to give her phone to him.

Ishani asked " What happened, my phone battery is dead ?"

Aadvik replied " There is no network in my phone and your phone's battery is dead."

Ishani replied : " Why is this all happening today itself."

Aadvik said " Let's see if any car passes by."

After few minutes of looking for for any vehicle.

Ishani replied : " It is of no use to look for people. Let's see if there is any person or hotel or house something nearby."

Aadvik replied : " Right, I did saw a hotel it was on this highway only maybe"

Ishani said : " I don't understand how you drive with no network in phone?"

Aadvik replied : " It was because we had stopped usually it would show no connection for a little while and then the network would be back again."

Ishani said :" Let's go. See something if we get nearby."

Aadvik locked the car and then they both started walking straight for five minutes.

Ishani said : " I cant walk more. Already my lehenga is so heavy."

Aadvik replied teasingly : " Should I carry you in my arms then?"

Ishani looked at him and in a taunt way said : " Could you really carry me in this heavy lehenga just because you did it once for a little while."

Aadvik replied : " Do you want to really see my strength?"

Ishani looked at him a little bit boldly(kind of staring).

Aadvik said while pointing out his hand : " See over there, Hotel I was talking about."

Ishani replied : "Finally there comes a hotel"

-----

Outline :

The rain started suddenly and heavily.

Aadvik said : " WE need to go there fast."

They both tried to go as fast as possible as Aadvik helped by holding Ishani's lehenga.

They both got towards the gate of the hotel but whole drenched in rain.

"They look newly married couple, so give them accordingly required necessity. You should understand my hint" said hy hotel manager

Ishani : What the hell is this now? No way i cant wear it. What should i do now its too revealing. I had never worn this type of clothes. Does hotel keeps only this type of thing.

"Control Aadvik, just control yourself" said Aadvik by breathing heavily

Ishani gets nervous and trips and fell on Aadvik and both of them fall on bed.

--------- Okay so my Hottiepies, this didnt had put it on Structured. You would be guessing and trying to connect the dots. So complete the target. Once it gets complete immediately the next part will be uploaded. And you dont have to wait. So its all up to you all guyss❤️ And the most important spoilers will be coming on my Instagram reel soon. Dont miss it

(EDITED LINE : TARGET ARE ALMOST GOING TO COMPLETE AND IF IT COMPLETES THEN I WOULD UPDATE THE NEXT PART TOMMOROW ISTELF - VOTES AND COMMENTS BOTH)

Do share share your thoughts in comments :)

Do vote and let me know how this chapter was my hottiepie's.

You can follow me on instagram acc authordiva_ for spoiler and updates. Both on reels and story it will be given.

Also follow me on wattpad i always mention there when the next part will be published.

Thank you for reading ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.2K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
8.5K 308 45
He is the epitome of being rude and but once he was a soft heart person. She is known to be the most quite person but once she was the most outspoken...