LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

Galing kay merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... Higit pa

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy

378 6 0
Galing kay merosegirl

It's 6.00 pm. The couples are on the bed together. With cold air conditioner in the room, their naked body was covered with the big comfy white coloured blanket. Being close with each other technically means they never get enough towards one another. Just right like now, both are busy eating each other's faces.

Slowly, Taehyung's arm went up to be placed on Jungkook's neck, as he deepen the kiss.

Feeling his lips got licked, Taehyung open his mouth as he allow Jungkook to enter his tongue. Probably just know the fact that his lips are fully swollen right now, he think that's why Jungkook refuse to bite his lips anymore, like he usually do.

Taehyung whimper in pleasure when Jungkook move his tongue around his cavern. He never throw away the fact that Jungkook's kisses towards him are soft but full of pleasures. Jungkook really know how to lead the way they are kissing. Even with that light move, Taehyung can't stop himself to getting out the soft moans from his mouth.

Jungkook then get his face down to Taehyung's neck. Being as gentle as possible, he chose to not bite or suck Taehyung's neck, as he don't want his boyfriend to get hurt anymore. Instead, he just softly kiss Taehyung's neck, licking the marks he gave to that bruised neck.

Can't seems to separate his face away from Taehyung's body, Jungkook continue to give smooching kisses on Taehyung's shoulder. His arm softly caressing Taehyung the other side of his shoulder. Taehyung smile, he loves it when Jungkook shower him with the soft touches and kisses on his body.

Then again, Jungkook finally went up to kiss Taehyung's lips again. And of course Taehyung kiss him back.

Jungkook suddenly pull away from the kiss, not forgetting to give one last peck on Taehyung's lips.

"Mmhhh Jungkook why do you stop?". Taehyung whine. His voice barely can be heard, dedicating to how tired he is.

"Baby, you know that I can't get enough of your lips. But I have to stop, babe. You're tired enough. I might hurt your body again". Jungkook said with soft voice.

Taehyung exhale. "Thank God you know it. I just know that I can't move right now".

"I went too rough on you, right? I'm so sorry baby".

Taehyung smile. "No need to say sorry, Jungkookie. I was the one to start all that. But I didn't do it on purpose, honey. I didn't mean to seduce you or anything. When I said I'm jealous, I meant it, Jungkook".

"I know, baby. I understand you. You must be so mad when that girl mentioned about the first date, right?"

Taehyung sigh. "Yeahh. Like you didn't tell me anything about it. It made me think that you brought me to that place, just because you remembered about your little date with that girl. I can't stop myself from being triggered about it".

"Ohh babyy don't think like that please. I would never go to that place just because of that damn girl. I would be crazy enough to do that. I didn't tell you anything because, I don't think I have to, babe. Technically, she's right about something. On our first date, I brought her there, I'm not gonna lie to you about that. But trust me baby, date is just a date, and she's my ex now. There are no any sweet or lovely memories I should keep with her. That place being my favourite restaurant, it's true, but our favourite, no, she's really wrong about that".

"Damn it, I mistook it so much that I even ruin our date this morning. Dude I even break my promise that I will treat you. Aaarrh I feel so bad now. I'm really sorry, Jungkookie. I will pay you back".

Jungkook smile, caressing Taehyung's cheek. "Baby, it's okay. Don't be sorry about it. Plus, you actually paid me back, you know?"

"I did? How?" Taehyung ask, head tilted in confusion.

"By what we were doing just now. You paid me back with your body, with your love. Thank you, sweetheart". Jungkook said as he kiss Taehyung's forehead.

"And about our date at the park, don't worry baby it's not ruined. We can go there tomorrow, it's okay. For today, let's just stay here, it's already dark outside".

Taehyung smile, nodding his head.

"Ohh my poor baby. Your whole body must be hurt right now". Jungkook said, looking at all the marks he gave to Taehyung. His lips, his neck, and also his chest. There are just full of hickeys and bite marks.

"I did the same to you, babe. You must be hurt too". Taehyung said, gently touch from Jungkook's neck down to his shoulders, which are full of bite marks and scratches, given by him.

"Just so you know, I enjoyed it so much. Thank you, my sweetie pie".

Taehyung smile, pecking Jungkook's lips. "I enjoyed it too. Anyway Jungkook ah, are you hungry? Do you remember we haven't eat anything since this morning?"

"Who said? I ate you". Jungkook touch the tip of Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung giggle. "Not that, you silly. I mean a real food, the one we took away just now. It's still at the kitchen. Let's eat it, Jungkook".

Jungkook nod his head. "Sure baby. It's probably cold right now. Let's heat it up".

"Sure. Let's clean ourselves first, Jungkook ah. I wanna change the bed sheets also".

"Okay baby".

Taehyung move his body a little, and he whimper in pain.

"Ah!"

"Baby? You're okay?"

Taehyung frown. "Ahh my body is hurting like hell, Jungkook ah". Taehyung hissed.

"Don't move too much baby. Wait a sec, I'll help you".

Jungkook get up from the bed, grabbing the towel for both of them, he cover his body and doing the same on Taehyung, before he carry his boyfriend like a bridal style. Taehyung automatically hug Jungkook's neck.

"Let's take a shower together baby".

Taehyung nod. "Sure. But please, Jungkook. Just a shower. I'm really lack of energy, dude".

Jungkook chuckle, brushing their noses together.

"I promise you, baby. Just a shower. You're tired enough and I understand that. Come beautaeful let's go". Jungkook began to walk to the bathroom.

Meanwhile...

That silver haired girl grab her bag, closing the door room as she grab the car key. At the outside of her house, she put on her heels while whistling some unknown songs.

Approaching her car, that girl shout when noticing something happen to her dear car.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Meanwhile nearby the girl's house, there is a car parked, hidden behind a big tree so that no one can see it.

Yoongi laugh loudly, looking at the scene in front of him right now. Suzy is literally screaming, looking like she wants to cry, seeing at the condition of her car.

Hoseok also laugh out loud, doing high five with Yoongi. "Yeahh serve that bitch right. I've been waiting for this moment!"

Jimin and Namjoon also laugh. While Jin gasp, having his eyes widened.

"So you guys brought me here just to witness that girl crying on her knees because of her tireless car? And it's all because of you guys? Damn it what the fuck is wrong with you dorks huh? Do you know we could get arrested because of that?" Jin smack the fours on their head, making them groan in pain.

"Ouchh don't blame us Jin hyung. Jungkook told us to do this". Yoongi said, rubbing his head.

"Huh? Why?"

Flashback....

"Sup dork?"

"Yoongi hyung. Are you free right now?" Jungkook ask through the call.

"Totally. Why, dude?"

"Can you do something for me, hyung?"

"Sure. About what?"

Jungkook sigh. "Suzy. That crazy girl hurt my baby this morning. Can you just do something to her? I don't know, making her cry, throwing cockroaches at her face, put toads in her shoes, up to you. Just don't let her know you're doing that to her. Be a sneak, Yoongi hyung".

Yoongi gasp. "Dude that sounds fun. What happened actually?"

"I'll tell you the story later, not now. Taehyung's going to wake up and hear this, and he would hella mad at me. So that's why I talk to you through the phone while he's sleeping right now. Can you do that for me, Yoongi hyung?"

"Anything for my brothers. Can I bring the others too?"

"Of course. Just... don't get caught please".

"Of course dude. Don't worry about it. Damnn Hobi's gonna love this".

"Right. I'm counting on you. Thank you, hyung".

"No biggie, kiddo".

End of flashback....

"That bitch hurt my baby? The audacity for her to do that?" Jin started to get mad.

"Yeah, Jin hyung. As soon as Yoongi hyung told be about it, I decided to help him. Like how dare he do that to my soulmate? She deserves punishment from all of us. God I hate her so much". Jimin said, controlling his anger.

"As for me, just know the fact that I really hate her, hyung. If I'm being cruel, I would be like fuck the rules and I'll beat the shit out of her. Trust me my hatred towards her are never gonna fade". Hoseok add, raising up his fist. He really hate Suzy from the day she and Jungkook got together until now. And after knowing that damn girl did something awful to his brother, he wouldn't let that slide.

Jin nod his head. "Fair enough. What about you, Joonie?" Jin turn his head to his boyfriend.

"Baby I got dragged into this. I mean..I would do this even if someone didn't force me. This is the first time I'm ruining someone's life. Even though I was just helping Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi hyung to steal all her car's tyres. Still, I'm feeling the bad boy vibes in myself. Plus I also feel sorry for Jungkook and Taehyung". Namjoon said, making Jin nod his head.

"So where are the tires?"

"In the bonnet of my car, Jin hyung". Jimin said.

"You demonic kid, that's why this car is heavy. I thought it's because of your Namjoon hyung's big body".

Hoseok chuckle. "And your wide shoulders--okay Imma stop". He said as soon as he receive death glares from the oldest.

"Yeah, all four of them. But don't worry hyung, we'll return the tires to her later, like I know tires price are a pain in the ass nowadays. I'll just leave them near her car, and after that we'll leave from the crime scene. I wanna continue my sleep rather than seeing this dramatic bitch". Yoongi roll his eyes in annoyance.

************************************
Jungkook put the plate of fried rice in the microwave. Closing the microwave door, he turn on the switch, heating the food.

Suddenly his phone rang, as a notification appeared. Jungkook take out the phone from his pocket.

A notification from Yoongi. He read it.

Yoongi hyung😎

Mission accomplished 👏👏

Jungkook smirk. Finally, that bitch Suzy deserve something as she should.

Jungkook look behind, at Taehyung who is sitting on the chair at the dining table. Taehyung give him a really sweet boxy smile. Cooing at his boyfriend's cuteness, Jungkook return it with his big bunny smile. At the same time he put the phone back in his pocket.

A 'ding' sound can be heard. The light from inside the microwave disappeared. Jungkook turn off the switch, getting the fried rice out of the microwave and bring it to the dining table.

Sitting next to his boyfriend, Jungkook grab a spoon.

"Taehyung ah, I'm feeding you, okay?"

"But I can eat by myself, Jungkookie".

"You can, but I won't let you. As I said, princess treatment, baby".

Taehyung chuckle. "Okay then, as you say Jeon".

Jungkook smile, grabbing a spoonful of fried rice and feed his boyfriend.

Munching the food, Taehyung's eyes lighten up by the taste.

"Wow! Jungkook ah it's delicious".

"Taste the Kimchi too. You'll love this". Jungkook then feed the Kimchi in Taehyung's mouth using the chopsticks.

"Woahh it's tasty too, Jungkookie. I guess that's why that restaurant is your favourite".

Jungkook nod. "Absolutely. Besides the good service, they also serve great quality of food for us. Do you know the one who cooks the dishes is an international chef. He was born in America, and originally from there but he's been staying in Korea for years, since he was little with his grandma. He learnt to cook from his grandma, as she is originally from Korea, that's how her grandson also know how to make Korean dishes. I really respect him, baby".

"You're right, Jungkookie. Even though he's from America, he still knows how to satisfy us Koreans with our traditional dishes".

"True. So true". Jungkook said, feeding another spoonful on fried rice to Taehyung.

"Jungkookie, I thought you bought some ramen from the restaurant?"

"I did. But I cancelled it. By the time we reached home, the ramen will be soggy. That's why I decided not to buy it".

"Yeahh you're right. Then why didn't you buy other food, Jungkook".

Jungkook sigh. "I can't think straight at that time, baby. I was just busy thinking on how to comfort you cause I know how really mad you were".

"Awww I'm so sorry, Jungkookie. In that case, let's share this with me".

Jungkook shake his heas as a no. "No baby. This food is yours. You should have it".

"No Jungkook you should eat it as well. Of or you want some ramen. I can make it for you".

Taehyung about to get up but Jungkook stop him.

"No no no baby it's okay. Fine I'll eat with you". Jungkook said and feed himself the fried rice.

"That's my good boyfriend". Taehyung smile caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook can't help but to smile when Taehyung softly touch his face.

To be continued....

*****************************
Dudee helpp I can't with the tireless car🤣😭😭😭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

788K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
19.3K 861 61
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...