Reincarnated in dxd

By MadH22atter

I do not own high school dxd but this is my first story!!! More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1 birth of Hyoudou twins
Chapter 2 the beginning
Chapter 3 the beginning part 2
Chapter 4 the beginning part 3
Chapter 5 the encounter
Chapter 6 the encounter part 2
Chapter 7 the encounter part 3
Chapter 8 the battle
Chapter 9 the battle part 2
Chapter 10 the battle part 3
Chapter 11 the unknown 
Chapter 12 the unknown part 2
Chapter 13 the unknown part 3
Chapter 14 training for war
Chapter 15 training for war part 2
Chapter 16 training for war part 3
Chapter 17 Training for war part 4
Chapter 18 training for war(final training arc)plus surprise encounter
Chapter 19 trihexa unleashed
Chapter 20 trihexa unleashed part 2
Chapter 21 trihexa battle
Chapter 22 trihexa battle (final)
Stay tuned
Status during training arc and potential forms!
Sebastian and Issei harem
Sebastian current pupils
Sebastian updated status window
Updated status window volume 2 sneak peak!!
Vol. 2 third status window sneak peak
Vol.2 Harem ideas for Sebastian,zoro!
Hiatus
dxd

Christmas/new years chapter

27 0 0
By MadH22atter

Christmas and new years in the Hyoudou and Gremory houses!!

(Time skip to the hyoudou/Gremory families opening gifts together Christmas Day!!)

Issei : wow I got exactly what I wanted a pistol to play pain tag with my brother!!

Sebastian: oh no I got duel katanas for chasing idiots at school (laughs)

Issei: (very scared)

Everyone else: (opening their gifts and sharing a laugh)

(Time skip to New Year's Eve and day)

Sebastian: (listening to music and working out until New Year's party at Gremory estate)

(Time skip to Gremory estate)

Sebastian: (walks in and dances with his girls for the last time before it strikes midnight!!)

Sebastian: (dances with Rias first for a couple hrs and kisses her deeply)

Rias: (enjoying her dance and is surprised by sudden kiss)

(Time skip a couple hrs)

Sebastian: (dances with grayfia and starts making out and touches her melons for remainder of time)

Grayfia: (enjoying dance and kiss and moans while Sebastian gropes her )

(Time skip a several hrs of groping later)

Sebastian: (dances with Akeno and kisses her and slips a remote vibrater in her pussy while no ones looking for some fun torture before midnight)

Akeno: (enjoys the dancing and kiss but notices Sebastian slip something in her pussy and starts to get turned on by the torture)

Akeno: (moaning from the pleasure while dancing)

(Time skip a couple of hrs)

Sebastian: ( is danceing with grayfia again when he notices time freeze)

God: ( appears and says) ready to go it's midnight!!

Sebastian: (hyped and smirking) yes I am!!

God: (teleports Sebastian and him back to white room to discuss his friends reincarnation plan)

————————————————————————————

Okay everyone now everything is caught up but there will be a little recap in vol.2 but vol.1 is now done officially!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 248 20
Idk first story so please be nice
650 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...
46.6K 633 28
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
10.6K 97 24
PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE DIRTY FANFICS. This is my first story so please be nice.