INSEPARABLE ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
Not an update
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
๐ŸฅฐAppreciation to y'all๐Ÿฅฐ

ใ€Š1ใ€‹

2.2K 81 13
By Diauthorgeorgia

"Yow big boss, run off the base fimi, me nah cum in todeh" I spoke loud enough through my phone as I move around the house to make it sparkling clean for her arrival.

I always get this excitement in the pit of my stomach whenever she is coming to Jamaica to visit and not just ro visit but this time to stay. It's been like a year since she came and this long distance relationship is killing me.

"No problem Sarge" Brian replied. "A wah mek di sarge a miss work todeh though, wifey a fly in?" He chuckled after.

Brian is my best friend also a corporal that's fill in for me when I'm not on base. I recently got a sergeant promotion at work which have a few officers that's older than me mad.

Mi tell dhem fi nuh go further dhem education fi pass di exam...

Glad mi nuh too fren none a dhem police boy deh fi kill mi off...

Being a police officer is always my dream job after my mother told me how my father die. I know he wasn't innocent himself but I want to go down this journey to put men like him and who killed him behind bars.

"How di boss silent suh" Brian bring me from my trance.

"Juss kool nuh youth" I chuckled, bring the phone to my ears before flopping back down in the settee.

"Pure knockings later" he teased as he erupted in laughter.

"Yow bredda come off a me phone" I joined in on his contagious laughing.

"Go mash up yuh thing bro" I could just sense him wiggling his eye brows.

After I got off the phone with Brian, I tossed it aside and move to the kitchen where I'm preparing her favorite dish.

Gungo rice and peas with Oxtail, steam vegetables and carrot mix with beetroot drink.

After turning down the fire to let the gravy cook down some more, I walk to my room to get some fresh clothes out to wear after my shower.

***

Not long after I took my shower and get dress, I hear a vehicle tooting at the gate. As the alert police officer I am, I picked up bag with my gun inside of it and peeped through the living room window outside.

Shi reach..

Excitement erupted inside of me when I see her beautiful face peeping outside the window of the red accord she's driving. Without wasting anymore time, I quickly open up the door and meet her outside.

Her smile melt something inside of me and the excitement grows more. She jump from the car and rush over to me, I welcome her inside of my arms and squeeze her small frame.

"Hey baby" she squealed as I lift her up and twirled her around.

"I miss you so much babes" I place her on the ground and pull her face into palms.

I bring her lips closer to mine where we shared a passionate kiss. I lift her peptite body up and walked with her inside then close the door with my feet. We broke the kiss to catch our breath before resume kissing.

"I miss this so much" She breathed out against my lips while ripping my shirt off vigorously.

"Babe, mi cook fi yu-

"Mhmm, I'll have you first" she let out before roughly pushing me Inside of the room then on the bed.

She bossy yf... bad gyal mi like!

She remove the sexy red dress she's wearing then straddle me. My eyes roam over her sexy body, my d!ck rise even more when her core press down on me.

I allow her to have her ways with me, while I massage her arousing nipples. I flipped her on her back and hovered over her, I pressed my lips on one of her nipples while massaging the other one.

"Sanjay!" She moaned out my name.

I love the way my name rolled off her tongue so I continue to pleasure her nipples to hear more. While switching my lips to her next nipple, I slide my other hand inside of her underwear and feel her wetness soaking my finger.

"Babe, fuck!" She whimper, closing her legs but I forcefully spread them apart.

I pushed my finger Into her wet pussy with a fast pace that have her moaning uncontrollably. I kissed her slowly which muffled her moan as I let my finger continue to stroke her.

"Fuck me babe!" She begged, cupping my face.

Her eyes filled with burning desire, I love to see her enjoy herself with me. As she wish, I rolled my shorts along with my boxers off and position myself at her center.

I move off to go get some Condoms but she grab my hand pulling me back.

"What are you doing?" She asked, giving me a quizzical stare.

"To get condoms" I told her.

"No, don't, I can't wait for that and I'll just take some pills after" She said desperately.

She leaned in and start kissing me, she reach for my dick and place it at her center.

White liver shi have enu...

Slowly, I enter her being careful not to hurt her to much. I couldn't contain my moans after feeling the warmth of her inside and her tight pussy clamping my dick.

"Oh fuck babes, yuh feel so gud!" I groaned as my thrust gradually increase.

"S-sanjay!" She moaned, pressing against my stomach to ease a bit.

"Relax baby, urg!" I groaned pinning her hands above her head and go even faster.

Her mouth becomes louder and uncontrollably, I could feel her pussy juice running down my dick. I flipped her on all four and slam right inside of her from back.

"Babe slow down" she screamed.

Shi love fuck dhen bawl fi cree..

I gripped both her hips and buck her on my dick, she screamed out when I gives her my full length which caused me to pull back out some.

"Like it like dhat babe?" I asked, biting my lips.

"Yes baby" she moaned looking back at me with a seductively grin.

"Fuck yuh man b" I told her.

I stay still and allow her to wine on my dick, it get stiffer as I watch her throwing herself back at me.

Shi sexy yf..

"Yes baby fuck mi" I moaned out.

I raise my head to the ceiling, squinting my eyes as I feel my orgasm building up. Her screaming in pleasure and her cum running down on my dick make me want to cum even more.

I grab her hips and started thrusting inside of her hard and deep. The more I thrust the more she scream out my name and in seconds I cum.

"Fuck!" I groaned, vibrating and gripping her tightly.

The sweat from my face slip inside of my eyes which cause a little burning in them. I rolled to one side of the bed and use the sheet to wipe my face.

"You ok?" I looked over at my angel.

"Mhmm" she hummed, bitting on her bottom lips while snuggling close to me.

"You ready fi di food?" I asked her as I stroke her hair back.

Suh mi like see she wear har Natural hair... Har hair too nice fi dhem wig deh weh me see shi always a wear.

"Not yet babe, I want more of you" she grin flirtatiously.

"Yuh nuh tiad!" I squinted my eyes at her.

"No, mi wah more" she smiled.

She slide down to my dick and start playing with it in her hand. Like the healthy boy it is, it rise up for her.

"Bomboclaat babes!" I groaned when her wet, warm lips take me in.

White liver shi have enu...

***

"You like di food babes?" I asked her as we eat around the dinning table.

After hours of sex she finally get hungry for food. I don't know how the coolie women them love fuck so.

"Yes it's delicious as usual" she smiled.

"Glad you like it... yuh check you parents dhem aready?" I look up at her as I take some food in my mouth.

"Yes" She answered a bit annoyed.

"Yuh and yuh madda again?" I asked.

"Yes, she just makes me mad at times. I told her about my job that I'll be starting once I get back to New Yor-

"Wait what? Weh yuh mean when you get back to America? Yuh nuh graduate from college?" I asked puzzle.

The plan is when she graduate from college, she will get a job in Jamaica and then our relationship can be better.

"Oh babe, I forget to tell you. I got a really great job offer in one of the best accounting firm in new yor-

"And yuh a tek it? A dhat wi agree pon Indiana?" I pushed back my seat angrily and got up.

"I know babe, but this is good for me an-

"So what about what's good for us? di long distance through college was already unbearable and now when we finally fi be closer to each other yuh a come wid fuckery" I hissed, pushing the chair under the take abruptly.

"Look Sanjay, I know I was suppose to move back to Jamaica after I am through with college but what I will be getting paid over there is alot than if I should settle for anywhere out here" she answered defensively.

"So money is more important than us?" I stared at her seriously.

"I'm not saying that but this job is important to me too and I work my ass off to get it" she snapped at me.

She can't be serious, I have been waiting for her even when I see out relationship was going down hill. I was always the one to hold it up, it's like she only think of herself.

What about how I am feeling?

"Let me ask you dhis question, do you love me Indiana?" I asked her.

"Yes I do sa-

"Are you inlove with me Indiana?" I asked louder and sternly.

She look away from me which just pains me more.

"Look at me Indiana and answer the damn question!" I barked at her and she flinched.

"I love you S-

"Answer me!" I demanded roughly.

"Things change Sanjay, you're here and I'm over there so things wouldn't stay the same so no I'm not in love with you anymore!" She shouted then clasps her hand over her mouth after the last words that came out.

My heart feel like something stab me in there, She's the only woman I have ever love and I have a special love for her since we were growing up.

Our relationship back then would be on and off but since she started college, we became more serious about us or I should say I became more serious.

"Sanjay I'm sorry" she rest her hand on my chest but I push her away from me.

She bump into the wall and for the first time I didn't care if she's hurt. I walked off to my room and started rampaging my closet for some work clothes.

Mi cah tan ya because me no wah kill har.. a swear..

***

Since I was shift to Mandeville, I hardly go home in Kingston and I just got myself a house here. I drove up into the station parking lot and lazily exit the car with my inside tearing apart.

How tf shi fi do mi dhis?

Shi nuh inlove wid mi?

I grab my briefcase and walked in to my office without calling to anyone. I just wasn't into the mood to talk to anyone and the best way to keep me busy is to drown myself in work.

I looked up from the pile of documents as I hear the knocking on my office door. Base on the rhythms of the knocking, I know who it was.

"Come in" I called out to the person.

"Weh ya do ya big boss?" Brian asked as he slide himself inside of the office and close the door.

"No wah talk bout eh bredda" I sigh, leaning back in the chair.

"Yuh nuh look good boii" he dragged as he sprawl off in the settee opposite me.

"How di fuck shi fi seh shi no inlove wid mi? Look how mi deh ya a wait pon har and a dhis mi get? Ooman a fuckery dwag" I rambled.

Brian looks at me bewildered, he lean forward as if he's trying to comprehen what I'm cursing about.

"Wah gwaan sarge?" He asked concern.

Before I could answer him, my phone started ringing and I picked it up to see who it is.

Mr. Dragonheart..

A weh di fuck shi go tell har fada now though God...

************

🥰THANK YOU FOR READING🥰

So we have reached to the end of chapter one and I would like ya'll feed back.

How was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 106K 88
โBaby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!โž-Taj Romaรฉ *** "...if yuh nuh name Dinero den mi nu...
3.7K 462 39
A magical, beautiful Island in the Caribbean, two not so typical children, two prominent families at war with each other. There is a years old feud g...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...
89.5K 6.2K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...