Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

By LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... More

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.

554 23 8
By LonelyWriter821

Author's POV

Vegas and Kinn were discussing about the case in a hotel room where Vegas was staying.

"So, Mr. Kinn, tell me what had happen. Don't miss anything. Even a small detail can be helpful for us", Vegas said.

Kinn nodded and wiped his tears. "Kim and I are brothers. Our parents died in a plane crash. While we were at the funeral, Kim fainted. When I took him to the hospital, the doctor said that he has very serious medical condition and needed to be admitted immediately. I had just graduated and didn't have much money so eventually I went into prostitution to earn money for his treatment."

Vegas nodded. "Then?"

"Then suddenly, Dr Ken, called me one day saying he needs to be shifted immediately to another hospital since his condition was getting worse. I couldn't think much at that time and brought him to Changpuek Hospital because I had heard a lot about this hospital and the doctor Mr Porsche Kittisawasd was very famous. I brought him here thinking I could save him but..."

Kinn again started crying. Vegas consoled him. "Kinn, you need to be strong."

Kinn nodded and wiped his tears and continued.

"I admitted him here. That bastard of a doctor said that he has to run a few tests. After a few hours he came and said that Kim can't survive because his kidneys, liver, pancreas and small bowel had been removed before! But if that was the case then why didn't the previous doctors say anything about it? I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS THE ONE BEHIND IT! BECAUSE HE KNOWS I CAN'T PAY HIM SO HE REMOVED MY BROTHER'S ORGANS AND SOLD THEM IN HIGHER PRICE!"

Vegas nodded. "I will fight and go to any extend to prove that the doctor and hospital are guilty and get them maximum punishment or even a life sentence. Trust me"

"Thank you soo much Khun. I seriously don't know what would I have done if it weren't for you!", Kinn said.

"That's not a problem. But can I ask you something which is not related to the case?", Vegas asked.

"Sure Khab", Kinn said.

"How do you know Macau?", Vegas asked.

Kinn paused for a moment and said, "Um... as I said I am a prostitute. Macau was my last customer before I came here. But I didn't know that he was a lawyer and the doctor was his friend."

Vegas nodded.

"Can I ask you something off the case?", Kinn asked. Vegas nodded.

"Why did you abandon Macau?", Kinn asked. Vegas said nothing for some time.

"Macau didn't get well along with my ex-husband.", Vegas said.

"Oh! Okay.", Kinn said. "Ex...Ex-husband?"

"Yes...I got divorced last year.", Vegas said. "Anyway—"

"Then why didn't you retune to Mac?", Kinn interrupted.

Vegas chuckled and said, "How could I face him? After all I left him just because another man told me to do so?"

"He still misses you.", Kinn said.

"He told you?", Vegas asked with a hint of surprise in his voice. Kinn nodded.

"But I don't think he will forgive me." Vegas said. "I have more than unforgivable things to him."

"You will not know until you try right?", Kinn said. Vegas nodded.

"Anyway, let's talk our case. Because right now, Macau and Porsche are our opponents", Vegas said.

"Khab. But how did correctly come to my rescue?", Kinn asked.

"Actually, I went to Bangkok to meet Mac but came to know that he has left for Chiang Mai. So, I followed him here. And when I came here, I saw the commotion and decided to help you.", Vegas said.

"Even by going against your brother?", Kinn asked.

"Actually, we both believe in justice. That's why we became lawyers. And if we had to go against each other to save an innocent, we would do it.", Vegas answered. "Mac had predicted this day would come where we both would be against each other. Well, let's continue with our case"

Kinn nodded and they continued discussing about the case.

In Chiang Mai Police Station

Porsche was walking up and down inside the jail while Macau was preparing documents to request temporary bail for Porsche.

Soon Macau arrived at the police station and went to meet Porsche.

"Porsche", Macau called out.

Porsche stopped and looked at him. "Mac!" and ran towards him.

"Po, you didn't get bail, I tried.", Macau said sadly. "But don't worry. I have somehow made the court hearing preponed. It will take place tomorrow instead of next week."

Porsche nodded and said, "I have relieved because I know you will save me. But what about Vegas? How did appear all of a sudden?"

"I also don't know! I really don't know how his husband allowed that! Leave that. You first tell me about Kim. What happened?"

"Mac, Kinn came to our hospital for treatment for his brother. So before admitting Kim, I ran some tests and that's when I came to know his internal organs had been removed earlier. And his chances of survival were very low.", Porsche explained.

"Can you tell me how long would it had been since his organ were removed?", Macau asked.

"Not more than 3 days", Porsche said. Macau nodded.

"Then, I will meet you tomorrow in the court. I have to go somewhere. Bye!", Macau said and barged off.

"Wait! Mac! Where you going?", Porsche asked but Macau had already gone out.

Next Day

At the Court

All were present. Kinn and Vegas were sitting in the prosecutor's side while Porsche was sitting in the defendant's die all alone.

Within minutes, Macau also joined Porsche.

"Where the hell were you, Mac?", Porsche asked.

"I went to collect evidences", Macau said as he settled down.

"Really? Did you get any?', Porsche asked. Macau looked at him and smiled. Porsche was confused.

Just then the judge arrived, everyone in the court stood.

Soon the hearing began.

Vegas got up from his seat and began, "Your owner, I am Vegas Nannakun. I am fighting this case for Mr Kinn, who has filed a case against Changpuek Hospital and their doctor, Porsche Kittisawasd."

The judge nodded.

"So, my owner, my client Mr Kinn had come to Chiang Mai for his brother's treatment who has a serious medical condition. Mr Kinn had come here because Changpuek Hospital was a very well-known hospital in Chiang Mai. But within a few hours after admitting his brother, Kim, in the hospital, the doctor, Porsche Kittisawasd said that his brother can't be saved because he said that Kim's kidneys, liver, pancreas and small bowel had been removed. But Kim was had his organs before coming to Chiang Mai. And to prove this I would like to call my first witness, Dr Ken, who used to treat Kim in Bangkok"

Soon Ken came to the podium and Vegas questioned him, "So, Dr Ken, please introduce yourself and tell the court how you know Kim."

Ken nodded and said, "Khab. I am Dr Ken. I have been working in the Bangkok Hospital for the past 10 years. Kinn is my friend who I met during college days. One day his brother, Kim, fell unconscious on the ground and he was rushed to my hospital. When I checked him, I came to know that he had serious medical condition and he was admitted in the hospital immediately. But few days ago, his condition worsen, so I asked Kinn to transfer Kim to another hospital for better treatment, which he did immediately. But the next call from him was saying that Kim has died."

"Before discharging Kim from the hospital, did you check him?", Vegas asked.

"Khab. I had checked him personally. He had all his organs.", Ken replied.

"Thank you, Dr Ken. You may return.", Vegas said. Ken nodded and returned to his seat.

"Your owner, this is the bank statement of Mr Porsche Kittisawasd. Yesterday evening, 55 lakh baht were transferred into his account.", Vegas said as he passed the bank statement to the judge.

The judge read the statement.

Vegas continued, "Also, Mr Kittisawasd never takes money from the poor. He always treats them for free because in the end he takes their organs and sells them. This is how he earns the money. And to do this the hospital also helps him."

The judge nodded.

"The main income of the hospital come from fooling people my owner. I request the court to sent the doctor to maximum number of imprisonment and pay for the loss of Mr Kinn. That's all my owner.", Vegas concluded.

The judge nodded and said, "Does the defendant have any opposing arguments or should I tell my judgement?"

"I have, my owner", Macau said as he got up from his seat.

Vegas looked at Macau and went back to his seat.

"First of all, my owner, I would like to call Dr Ken back on the podium", Macau said.

"Permission granted,", the judge said. Ken returned to the podium.

"So, Mr Ken. How long have you been a doctor?", Macau asked.

"As I said, 10 years khab", Ken replied.

"10 years and you couldn't say when the organs were removed?", Macau asked.

"What do you mean?", Ken asked.

"I meant what I meant, Mr Ken", Macau said with a smirk. "My owner, this is the postpartum report of Kim. And according to this, his organs were removed two to three days before he was transferred to Changpuek Hospital", Macau said as he passed the report to the judge.

Macau turned to Ken and asked, "So, what do you have to say about that?"

"I...um...", Ken stuttered.

"Objection my owner", Vegas said. "The defence is trying to manipulate and trick my witness."

"But Mr Vegas, what about the postpartum report?", the judge asked. "Objection Overruled."

"Mr Ken, there is no way out.", Macau said.

"For what?", Ken asked.

"Accept it! You are the one who removed Kim's internal organs!", Macau demanded.

"Noo, I didn't.", Ken said.

"Yes, you did!"

"No, my owner! I didn't"

"Objection my owner", Vegas said.

"My owner, I am a proving a point. KEN DID REMOVE KIM'S KIDNEYS, LIVER, LUNGS AND HIS EYES TOO MY OWNER", Macau said.

"That is not true! WE didn't remove the eyes and lungs! We just---", Ken stopped speaking after realising that he had spilled the tea.

"Yes and ...?", Macau asked. "No need to find an excuse since you have told half the truth"

Ken hesitated and then said, "Yes. I am one who removed his organs! And I have been doing this for years now!"

"I know. And I also know that you are not alone in this illegal organ business.", Macau said with a smirk. "Will you tell, or should I?"

Ken said nothing.

"Well, my owner, the other person who is behind this illegal organ transplant is an employee in Yok's bar and Kinn's colleague, Time", Macau said.

Kinn was shocked. He looked at the direction where Time was being brought into the court, handcuffed by the police.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!", Kinn shouted and ran towards Time. But the police interfered and stopped Kinn at the right time.

"ORDER! ORDER! Khun Vegas, please control your client and his language. This a court!", the judge said.

"Sorry my owner!", Vegas said. "Kinn, sit down!"

Soon everything was settled and Time was now standing in the podium.

"Time, tell the court the truth", Macau said.

"Ken and I have been working together and doing this organ business for a long time. I work as a prostitute. Every time after I provide my services, I take my customer's blood and give it to Ken. He checks and sees if the person is fine or not. Then we hunt them down and sell their organs. That is what we did with Kinn's brother too", Time said.

"But my owner, there is one more thing.", Macau said. "This is report from an experienced doctor Mr Pol. He had checked Kim thoroughly and found not serious medical condition in him.", Macau said.

"WHAT?!", Kinn shouted. Macau looked at him.

"Order! Order! Khun Macau. Do you have proof?", the judge asked.

"Yes, my judge. I would like to call Mr Pol to the podium.", Macau said.

"Permission granted"

Pol walked to the podium and said, "My owner, I am Mr Pol. I am a doctor and I own multiple hospitals in Thailand. I have checked Kim's body. He had no such conditions mentioned by Mr Ken. And as Khun Kinn said that Khun Kim had fainted during the funeral of their parents. And might be because of lack of food and water for a long time."

"Yes, my owner. Because right after he fainted, Kinn... I mean Khun Kinn had taken Kim straight to Ken, who has forged the reports.", Macau said. "He did so because Kim's blood type is O negative, which is a rare blood type. Also, he had a very healthy body. So, he eventually trapped Kim by forging the reports."

Everybody in the court were shocked by the revelation.

"Also, the 55-lakh baht in my client's account was transferred by the Mr Arm, who donates money for the smooth functioning of the hospital.", Macau said. "Also, my owner, Ken also transfers the patients to another hospital after removing their organs."

Macau then looked at Time and Ken. "Am I right or am I right?", Macau said. "The defence rests your owner"

After sometime, "After considering all the evidence, Ken and Time have been found guilty for the illegal transplant of organs. They have sentenced to 20 years jail and charged with a fine of 20 lakh baht. The case is dismissed.", the judge said.

Soon the court was also dismissed. Ken and Time were taken to jail by the police but before that Kinn slapped Time very hard.

"I trusted you motherfucker!", Kinn said. The he was taken away by the police.

Kinn walked to Porsche and apologized, "I am sorry Khun. I had doubted you and said awful things!"

"I understand Khun. No problem", Porsche said with a smile. Macau watched them afar when Vegas approached him.

"So, finally the day came that you predicted", Vegas said.

"Yeah", Macau said. "Where is your husband?"

"Probably sucking another man's cock", Vegas said.

"What?!", Macau exclaimed.

"We got divorced", Vegas said.

"Wow that's nice---um... I mean that's...that's sad", Macau said. Vegas laughed.

"Will you still accept me as your brother?", Vegas asked.

"When did I disown you? You disowned me, I didn't", Macau said.

"Sorry na!", Vegas said and hugged Macau. Kinn and Porsche looked at them and smiled.

Vegas broke the hug and said, "Well, good choice huh!"

"What choice?", Macau asked. Vegas pointed towards Kinn.

"Shut up hia!", Macau said and playfully hit Vegas's chest.

Vegas walked to wards Kinn and Porsche.

"Go, Mr Brother in law. My brother is waiting for you!", Vegas said.

"Khab!", Kinn said and ran towards Macau.

"I am sorry na, for shouting at you!", Kinn said.

"You should not apologise for that, you should apologise for abandoning me!", Macau said.

"I promise, I will never leave you!", Kinn said.

Macau smiled and sealed a passionate kiss with Kinn.

"Oh my god! Guys get a room!", Vegas said, making everyone laugh.

"Um...shall we go get some coffee someday Khun?", Porsche asked.

Vegas looked at him and said, "Sure. Why not. I did love to."

~~~~

THE END

_____________________________________________________

Guys! I don't know what happens in a court. I had written this by taking reference from my favorite Indian serial called , 'Adalat'. If you are a Indian you would know that I have taken this lines from the serial.

I hope you guys liked this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 631 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
27.9K 1.4K 16
A KimxMacau fan fiction. It's either going to be an explosive hit or a major crash & burn. But never say never is my motto, so here's my maiden attem...
5.3K 172 14
oneshots of kinnporsche ships, ghostships, friendships and more
1.9K 86 13
One Shots of KinnPorsche ‼️ please read at your own risk‼️ ❌ There are AU and (maybe) A/B/O ❌ 📍Do not read if this kind of story can trigger you. ‼️...