Heidi Mikaelson: TVD/TO

By BiancaEvans2

Heidi Mikalson is the twin sister of Henrik Mikaelson. She is the youngest of the original family. She was tu... More

Family Reunion
Mikaelson Ball
Mother Wants to Kill Us?
Alaric the Hunter
Past 23 Weeks
No Humanity Elena
Who Gets the Cure?
Return to New Orleans

Rebekah's Arrival

130 8 1
By BiancaEvans2

Heidi's POV

So it's been months since I last saw Elijah. Klaus claimed he left of his own free will. But I can always tell when my family is lying to me. And he took my phone. So I can't call Rebekah or Elijah. Who I believe is daggered somewhere. But hopefully Rebekah will come to investigate herself soon. Then we can find Elijah together.

Klaus has told me not to leave the house. Hayley isn't allowed to leave either. So we've been keeping each other company. Exchanging stories of our lives. Bu today, I figured I'd confront Klaus again about Elijah. "How can I help you today?" he asks as he sketches.

"Where's Elijah?" I ask him.

"He left, I've told you this" he states.

"You and I both know Elijah wouldn't leave me without a good bye. Where is he Nik?" I demand. Before he can answer, he gets a text. He reads it and looks annoyed.

"I told you not to leave the house" he states.

"I haven't" I tell him. Just then we hear a familiar voice downstairs. I smile and run towards it with Nik following. "Rebekah!" I cheer launching myself at her.

"Heidi" she says hugging me close.

"Rebekah, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" Nik asks her.

"They were very rude" she states as she lets me go. "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends" she says.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you" Nik says with a smirk.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?" Rebekah asks him. "Also why haven't you called me?" she asks me.

"Nik took my phone and I couldn't leave Hayley alone with him" I state. "I have no idea where Elijah is either, he was here when I went down for a nap. Then gone when I woke up" I tell her.

"Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I" Nik tells Rebekah. As he sits down.

"I remember everything" she states. "I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all of our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, as if to impress you. I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son, Emil. And I remember that even Elijah was happy. So was Heidi" she says.

"I was able to be a child" I state. "Until I saw you kill Emil and reminded me what we are" I add. Rebekah wraps a comforting arm around me.

"Well, he wasn't good enough for Rebekah" he states.

"No one was ever good enough for me, Nik, you made sure of that. Now where is Elijah?" Rebekah asks him. Klaus' phone starts buzzing. He checks it, stands and moves to leave.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah and I ask him.

"It appears the night is not quite over, yet. I'm off for another drink with Marcel" he states.

"Elijah told me about your plan to take apart Marcel's empire piece by piece. I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry together" Rebekah states.

"I know you don't have many friends, Rebekah, but what some friends do when they get together is they drink. And when they drink, they tell secrets. Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the Quarter, and I aim to uncover the 'how' so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list today" he states. "Oh, and welcome home, Rebekah" he adds before leaving.

"You, wolf girl. I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You're helping" Rebekah tells Hayley.

"What about me?" I ask her.

"You know I'd love your help, but I think you deserve a break. A chance to have fun" she tells me. I nod and decide to explore the property. As I do, I found a pool. A swim sounds nice. I run up to my room and change into my bathers. As I go to leave Rebekah appears. "I'm going to speak to the witch, Hayley is upstairs. Keep an ear out for her" she tells me.

"I will, I hope you find our brother" I tell her.

"I will and I'll get you a new phone also" she tells me before leaving. I dive into the water.  I lose track of time and soon Klaus is home as I laying on a pool chair.

"Where's Hayley and Rebekah?" he asks me.

"Rebekah went to see a witch about Elijah. Hayley should be inside" I tell him.

"Well she's not" he states and I sit up. "Marcel just got a call about a werewolf in the quarter" he adds.

"We gotta find her" I state getting to my feet.

"Go change and we will" he tells me. I rush up to my room and change. As I join Klaus in the entrance hall. I see Hayley and Rebekah, home safe. With several dead vampire bodies. I start a fire outside and Klaus starts to toss bodies onto it as he rants.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril! Leave him!" he snaps at Rebekah. She had started walking toward the pile of bodies. One of them was still alive. But at Klaus' last command, she stops. "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" he demands.

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah demands.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control" Klaus states. "I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain" he explains. "But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart" he continues.

"I've kept Heidi out of matters, entrusting her with Hayley. As I promised Elijah I'd keep her safe. And as for this one, I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight" he finishes.

He drags the vampire into the house; and we all follow him. "Does anyone have any more questions? No?" he asks. We remain silent. "Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" he says to Hayley.

"Leave her be" Rebekah tells him.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery" Hayley snaps. I gasp in horror seeing red. Klaus runs at her with vampire speed and pins her to the door by the neck. She gasps for air.

"Nik!" Rebekah and I shout. Rebekah runs at Klaus with vampire speed, pushes him off of Hayley and grabs him by the shoulders. Hayley coughs and splutters, massaging her throat. While I glare at her, still upset that she thought about killing my niece.

"Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted" Rebekah tells him.

"I gave Elijah to Marcel" Klaus states and he sits down on the stairs. Rebekah and I sit either side of him.

"What?" Rebekah asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so. I gave him a peace offering. Kept the fact of Heidi being here a secret" he states.

"You bartered our brother?" Rebekah asks shocked.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. Protect our baby sister. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care" he tells her.

"Does he know?" I ask as Nik stands up. "Marcel, does he know I am here?" I ask him.

"He knows we'd never leave you alone. He believes you arrived with Rebekah" he states and leaves the room. I decide to call it a night as I didn't want to be around Hayley right now. And both my siblings are mad at each other.

A/N

Picture above of Rebekah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...
87.9K 1.5K 59
Else Mikaelson is the twin sister of Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad wolf himself. Else finds herself in a situation that should have been impossible. F...
395K 6.3K 34
This is the story of the youngest Mikaelson. She has spent her whole life as a vampire, daggered in one of Klaus' coffins. When she finally gets free...
15.7K 276 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...