Custom Superstar ships

De ArbiterGolden

Different superstars over the years have taken different Paths and in the progress some of them have stayed a... Mais

TRE Profile
Lionheart Profile
Son of Zeus, gets Toxic Part 1

Hercules Profile

1 0 0
De ArbiterGolden

In a small island of Greece of Athens, he was living off the streets as a boy, left with no name or any knowledge of where he comes from and for a while, he didn't have any food was passed out on the steps at the front door of the orphanage, luckily the owner of the orphanage was an nice lady just happened to got outside to see him on the steps, she was frantic at the sight and got him inside and was able to nurse him back to health, and got him food and better clothes and before long, the lady was introduced herself as Annie Taylor and has him inducted as one of the newest orphan kids and he was named as Alexander James.

During a few years growing up in the orphanage wasn't easy, Alexander was getting into some fights only because some of the younger kids even girls were getting picked on by the bullies, when he saw those indents, he inserted himself between them and got into the fights, he got bruised but it didn't bother him because the kids getting picked on were very grateful of him, but he was pulled in for the lectures he received from Annie, and she sternly told him that while she approves of his actions to step up she also told him that fighting doesn't solve anything and so with that, Alexander confronted the bullies instead of picking a fight, he instead have persuaded the bullies that they will not get any where in life if they continue to pick on and being jerks all the time, and it's because of his words, the boys have willingly to change into better people and give respect to Alexander and he was being praised by other orphans including Annie and it gives Alexander perspective that his life in the orphanage is better now.

Years later, in the orphanage he is now becoming a teenager of 17, as he was being well built for a teen and he was making good friends and he was being a born natural of cooking, cleaning, and in some indoor sports, then one day like every other day, orphans were being adopted by different families as he watches from afar and no family has picked him as a new kid to take home, and after seeing it, he can't help but dream of being something important like he wants to change the world in his own way, helping lifes in his own way, so one night Alexander had a private conversation with Annie and says that he wants to go out into the world and making it a better place, he thought she was going to argue with him, but surprisingly she nod her head and says that he would have left with or without her blessing and is content with his decision, and after making the choice, she helps him pack his things and told him that she always loved him like he was her son and he replied solemn that he felt the same, and the dawn of morning his friends wishes him good luck and Annie told him she loves him very much and he replies he loves her too and Alexander left the orphanage with back faced the crowd as he walks into the street with better knowledge on how to get to the world now and he left with no regrets.

After some years leaving the orphanage, he really moved up in the world, he took some jobs, been bunking in the Matial arts dojos pick up some judo and boxing, and then he got himself a full time Football career, which he got obstacles but nothing he couldn't handle, between martial arts and football and time he spent in the gym, he is now having a definite bodybuilder and women were swoon at the sight of his muscles and handsome face like he was an image of god, and he has been killing the game of football and learned the value of teamwork and at the time, it's what he thought of doing for his whole life with his natural talent, but after winning football championship games and beating the best of best of players in football, he wasn't getting the same challenge like he did at the beginning, but then he was approached by a man in a business suit, a man named Paul aka Hunter aka Triple H, a man who is one of the most important figures in of WWE, a wrestling entertainment company, which Alexander was very interested of its development in fact, it's one of the main reasons why he was learning martial arts and boxing, Triple H then offered him something that may be exactly where Alexander needed.

After the conversation he had with Triple H, hearing that he was searching for the exact talent that Alexander possessed, he offered him an opportunity to see if he can take his natural talent to the stage of WWE due to his athletic ability, his martial arts skills and his boxing strength, he only asked why would he wanted him to be apart of WWE, Triple H only said, because he remind him of himself when he started out his WWE career, he too was promised a destiny of greatest, a path to make life's better for all the people in the world and he was once called a next Face of WWE, and hearing all of it, Alexander shook Triple H's hand in agreement and he was escorted to the private plane off the island of Athens, and never looked back and after several hours, they arrived in the performance center where people come to train to become superstars and wrestlers, and before Alexander got started, Triple H only asked, what should he call him by his superstar name, Alexander thought of one name that suits him, he calls himself, Hercules and after that he went in to train to become a superstar and Triple H knew that Hercules would change the landscape of WWE forever.

Hercules Personality and In Ring ability: Hercules is a loyal individual to the people that are considered either to be his friends and allies, he doesn't like to be disrespected by others who thinks they are his peers, and he doesn't like guys like Miz and any other cowards that use cheap tactics, when he speaks on his promos, he commands the respect of the audience even those in the locker room, and while his mic skills needs work, it's a proven fact that he has better charisma than most of the locker room, and he's in ring skills are not to be scoffed about and if people called out him being fake or can't wrestle, he aims to prove a point that he fights better than anyone he steps in the ring and his strength picks up anyone he comes across even giants couldn't believe the strength he possessed.

Hercules friends and allies: Chase, when Hercules first arrived at the performance center Chase was the first guy that wanted to hangout with him, Hercules found it amusing and can have casual friendly conversations with Chase and when Chase gets him to do stuff that he knows that they weren't supposed to, Hercules found himself having fun and when Paragon was bullied Chase in the ring it angered him and fiercely defended Chase, and after they were both sent to NXT, Hercules and Chase had their backs side by side working together, even though Hercules gets a headache from the vibes Chase shows, Hercules knew that Chase would have his back and he would have his.

Hector Flores, he was one the easiest people that Hercules can have a conversation aside from Chase, and when he learned of the secret that Hector kept to himself, Hercules was adamant to help Hectors redemption by exposing El Mago for who he really is and after beating him and his Jr version, he and Hector became friends and says to Hercules if he needs anything, he will be there to bail him out of any trouble.

The Shield, when Hercules learns the disgusted truth of the company, he had joined Roman, Dean and Seth as the four members of the Shield and they have brought the Justice to all those that deserved it, even some of the Legendary superstars, and coming to a conclusion that the Authority is not who they claim to be, Hercules and his brothers in arms have rebelled against the Authority and the Evolution for a time before Seth had betrayed them for glory.

Drew McIntyre, When Hercules had a dangerous rivalry with Drew because they both wanted to prove who is the strongest superstars in ANY show of WWE, they had a series of one on one matches and the match in Hell in a Cell, they brought out the best in one another and they brought out the worst in one another, defeats and wins, they both got until finally, Hercules in a bloody mess, stands victorious over Drew McIntyre and when they meet in the same ring in front of the whole world, Drew has displayed that even if he lost he was able to see that Hercules is the same as him, and Hercules has displayed that he feels the same and gives out a firm handshake in respect to one another as they became stand-fast friends.

Hercules Rivals and Worst Enemies: Paragon, the guy was given out vibes of arrogance and superiority over everyone even at the performance center which Hercules barely tolerated most of the time, and when Paragon was transferred to smackdown, he has started to get into having cheated victories over several good people who were superstars and when Hercules had grabbed to be world champion, Paragon made it his mission to rid Hercules out of WWE, as he tried multiple times Hercules has always beaten him at his game and to the day, Hercules still deals with Paragon.

Seth Rollins, after the fall of the Shield, Hercules was the first person to hunt down Seth for his betrayal and even with Dean and Roman's help, Seth always hides behind the Authority and when he finally gets his hands on him it's at the Fight pit match and it was brutal for both superstars but it didn't matter to Hercules and just when he got the justice, Bray Wayytt had screwed him over and allowed Seth to pick up the victory, and to this day, Hercules and Seth Rollins are mortal enemies.

Brock Lesnar, the Beast Incarnate, Hercules had never hated anyone in his whole life not even Seth Rollins, but Brock Lesnar, Hercules hates the most, it was one of the last matches of RAW, Chase was in a one on one match against Bobby Roode, but out of nowhere Brock had interfered the match and destroyed the two superstars, he was pissed when he lost the title to Seth Rollins in Wrestlemania, and Brock was destroying everything around the ring and when Chase, god bless his heart, tried to stop him, but Brock just shrugged him off and then he F5 Chase on a exposed wooden floored and Chase was hurt and Brock was about to hurt him some more if it weren't for Hercules spearing him through the barricades, and Hercules quickly got up to check him up, and Chase was a mess and seeing Chase like this, Hercules stared holes at Brock Lesnar as he was escorted out of the ring, Hercules made a vow, to get justice for his friend by making the Beast Incarnate pay and it was after that, Brock Lesnar and Hercules became worst enemies.

Hercules Finshers: Jack Hammer.

Spear.

Superman Punch.

Pillediver.

Multiple Powerbombs.

Military Press Powerslam.

Hercules Signatures: Guillotine Choke.

Spear.

Spinebuster.

Release Tiger Bomb.

Attitude Adjustment.

Alternating Forearms.

Hercules Comeback: Fighting Spirit.

Hercules Mentor: Triple H, since the Shield burst and made history in WWE, they grabbed many attention on them, even the McMahon family in fact, most of them had already taken their own favorites, Stephanie had favored Seth Rollins, Shane had favored Dean Ambrose, even Vince the chairman of WWE, has favored Roman Reigns the most. And Triple H, who favored Hercules long before he came to WWE and Hercules didn't mind of it since he greatly respect everything Triple H does in the company, although Triple H doesn't give advice to Hercules often but if it happens it's only because Hercules is unsure of what to do in his role as a superstar or as a leader is supposed to do, which made Triple H all but certain of Hercules as the real next face of the company, and they been working side by side since then.

Hercules Love interest: Liv Morgan, Hercules didn't think he would even think about having feelings with anyone and Liv who is trying to not look at his direction, can see very well that Liv Morgan would be the next Women's world champion, and he's been watching her work, he sees her passion, he sees her love for this business, and most importantly he sees how beautiful she is in the ring, and out of the ring, he knows that Liv may very be having feelings for him, the question is, should he be acknowledged the feelings for her?

Teagan Nox, Hercules was fascinated by her in ring skills, and her charisma and it was this features of this amazing woman, it's what drawn Hercules to her, when he was in NXT, he had the honor and pleasure to tag team with her when she was facing some issues with some of her former friends and she was grateful for Hercules assistants and after which, Hercules was in the gym working out and he can almost sense Teagan Nox watching him and noticed her blushing in the corner, and it was after Teagan was betrayed by Kai, Hercules personally escort her to the hospital and had to check on her when she is resting and was then and there, he feels feelings towards Teagan Nox, and he hopes that she may feel the same way about him.

Hercules Biggest Inspiration superstar: Goldberg.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

304K 6.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
79.6K 2.1K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
9.6K 438 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
73 0 13
What if you have had a dream of what you want in life? What if you believe in what you want or wanted all your life since you were a child? What if y...