Her journey

By housofblack24

abandoned the night the dark lord vanished, for she was considered dark by Albus Dumbledore, Dumbledore didn... More

cast I
supporting characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5:
chapter 6

Chapter 3

162 11 2
By housofblack24

26th of October, 1981

Flashback:

As soon as peter was able to leave the "abandoned" building. He went to the ancestral black house to ask for help.

As the door opened he saw Regulus with his wand pointed to his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need your help"

"Alright,then come in"

Regulus led him to the dining area where he saw the greengrass family. He knew about the attack, after all he is an rat animagus, he heard the conversation dumbledore had with his followers about finishing the greengrass family then slowly doing the same for the black family and the green family.

"Peter, what are you doing here?"

"He says he needs our help"

"I am here to warn you and ask you for your help"

"Warn us?

"Care to elaborate"

"Dumbledore wants to kill you, he's planning on another attack"

"And that's final, we are moving to italy now"

"Wait, Andrea, i need your help, i am in need for some money, James refused to help me and my mother's been really sick so can you lend me some money, i will give it back as soon as i can. Pls i will stay in your debt for life if you do. My mother's the only family i have left."

"Of course, we will help you peter, you need anything, just come straight to the Valentine estate"

As soon as he got the money, he left to see his mother in St. Mongus just to get the devastating news of his mother's passing. It was all their fault. That was all he could think, if only his friends had given him some money, the treatment would've started way sooner and his mother would've survived. He will ruin their lifes. He decided and he knew exactly what he needed to do for that.

He buried his mother, next to his father in their favourite spot. And left for the Valentine estate.

"Peter?" Said may while opening the door.

"I--" he couldn't even get one sentence out before falling to the floor crying, his loud sobs and May's demands to know what happened attracted the other family members attention as they all rushed to see the commotion.

"She's g-gone, my mother's gone now. She left me al-alone."

Evan and regulus helped him to the living room and they all stared at him with sympathy and waited for him to calm down a little.

As soon as he calmed down, They all began to ask question.

"Can you tell us what happened, peter?" Asked izzy.

"After i left with some money, i went to the hospital to tell them to start my mother's treatment, but when i got there they told me that- ..that sh-she was g-gone" this started a new waterfall in his eyes. "They said that sh-she would've li-lived a few more years if only th-the t-t-treatment had started soon. None of this would've happened if james or sirius had just agreed to help me. Sirius even stopped remus from helping me!

"I can't believe them."

"This is exactly why I think that your brother should die, reggie"

"Knowing that I am related to him disgusts me"

"Same brother, same"

"Disgusting indeed"

As they were all busy, he told them that something that shocked them to the core.

"I want to join the dark lord, can you take me to him?"

"Wh--what?"

"I .. i am sorry, but what... Did you just say?"

And that was how he joined the dark side. He didn't want to do it but he was going to get his revenge and the Only person he now cared about was dahlia and moony.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The potters were at an order meeting when they felt something wrong. They felt how the wards around their house were acting up. The protection wards informed them of someone unknown entering their house, someone who had really strong magic.
Dumbledore immediately sensed their tense nature and asked them what's wrong

"What's wrong, my boy?"

"The wards albus"

"Someone just entered our house"

"We need to leave james, talk later!"

The three marauders and lily and albus went to the godrics hollow where they found their front door blasted away and sounds of crying coming from their son. When they went upstairs, they found blood on the ground but no Peter.

"That coward rat!"

"HE BETRAYED US! I WILL KILL HIM, THROW HIM IN AZKABAN FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE!"

"i don't think he ran away, dear boy. Peter must have sacrificed himself for our harry."

They went inside the room to see harry wailing and dahlia just looking at harry slightly annoyed that he was crying unecessarily again!

Lily, james and Sirius immediately went to check on harry and tried to stop him to crying.

Remus went to check on dahlia and she gave him a small smile in return which just melted his heart. She then cutely said Leo's names while tilting her head a little as if asking where he was.

Lily was worrying about the scar on his forehead while completely forgetting about her daughter and asked Dumbledore to check him. Remus added by saying that he should also check dahlia. Which earned him strange looks from the other four.

Dumbledore checked their core and it was still the same for harry but for dahlia, her magic core was now more stronger and she could be a great pawn for his future games.

"Well, albus, what's wrong?!" Asked sirius

"Our young Harry here just defeated Voldemort and saved the wizarding world. I shall name his as the BOY-WHO-LIVED!"

lily and james were again beaming with pride that their son had defeated a dark lord and completely forgot about their daughter and didn't even thought to check up on her, what angred remus more was his husbands behaviour, he was acting exactly like the potters. 

"however, i am concerned about his sister"

"what is it professor?" remus looked at albus with full concern about his god daughter

"the girl has dark magic surrounding her, if she stays here then it won't be good for our harry, we need to keep him away from dark magic and that includes his sister" frowned dumbledore as if he didn't like whatever was happening. it was all going according to his plan!

"you....you w-want us to give  our child up?" asked lily, being reluctant of the idea.

Remus' werewolf was now becoming more desperate to take over and ruin them all but calmed down a little as he heard lily but when he looked at his husband and best friend, that rage intensified, these two were talking in hushed whispers and looked like as if they were actually considering this idea!

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY DAUGHTER IS A DARK WITCH, THIS IS A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY NAME!"

"She's a dark witch prongs, a bad and dangerous influence for our saviour. she must go" said sirius

"i can take care of her! just don't send her somewhere unknown"

"you need to understand remus, she must go plus if she stays then she will be growing up being jealous of harry, moony and we don't need that here and then imagine how she she would feel to have a famous brother and grow up in his shadows. We don't need that here!

"and, we already have leo to raise remmy"

"well then, her god mother can take her in! just please, don't send her away!

"SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER, NOT YOURS. SO IT'S OUR DECISION ON WHAT SHOUL BE DONE! DO YOU UNDERSTANT REMUS?!"

All remus could feel in his heart was rage and hatred. How dare they take away his cub and how dare they say that she's their daughter! he will make them regret and he knows who exacty will help him. right now he will just try to fight for dahlia.

"YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU REALLY THINK THAT? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN LOOKED AT HER WITH LOVE? YOU'VE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT SHE'S NOT YOUR DAUGHTER, SO WHY NOW?!"

"SHE'S A DARK WITCH, I DON'T WANT A DARK WITCH TO INTERACT WITH MY HARRY. IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING!... And i don't ..... we don't care about her or regret how we treated her. Because from now onwards the potters will only have one child. harry james potter, THE-  BOY-WHO-LIVED."

"dumbledore will do whatever he deems necessary for her and we trust him completely, now say your goodbyes." added lily

Remus defeatedly looked at his cub and dahlia immediately sensing the sadness gave him a smile and said, "no cry, mowny"

he let his tears fall freely now and reluctantly gave her to dumbledore, who apparted away as soon as he got the girl. the other three were busy fussing over harry and saying that they needed to celebrate while harry just laughed at the attention he got for something his sister did.

remus went to the living room and contacted andromeda and told her to come here urgently.

________________________________________________________________________________

Privet Drive, Little Whinging   was a boring, simple and quite place. it was normal. one would think it as all too ordinary. this place was all too normal. An old man suddenly appeared in this street out of nowhere with a baby in his arm. He walked to number 4 privet drive and put the little girl on the house doorstep with a letter for mrs. dursley attached to it. The dursleys were a famous topic among the marauders due to lil's sister and her horrid acts towards her.

he knew about their dislike for the wizard and that was what he would be using as an advantage.

his intention was for her to grow up in a abused environment so that when she turn 11. he will become her hero and mentor, make her trust him and his plans to take over the wizarding world would be successful. oh morgana, could he be any wrong?

____________________________________________________________________________

when he arrived back at the potter's place, it was utter chaos,

remus and james were arguing, sirius was trying to protect himself from andromeda who was throwing spells at him, mad about what they did to her god daughter.

"WISH I WAS A DEATH EATER RIGHT NOW SO THAT I COULD TORTURE SOME SENSE INTO YOU, SIRIUS!"

It all ended with remus and the tonks leaving but not before giving sirius some bruises and james a broken glass and a red cheek and lily a broken nose!

____________________________________________________________________________

and that's it. continue to show your support and keep voting.

bye bye y'll 

take care

fellow readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 180 12
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is perceived as many things, but 'Light' is not one of them. Oh no, this true 'Evil' Lord has weaved his web...
159K 5.3K 22
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ / (ฮฝฮนัฮนโˆ‚ฮนั‚ัƒ) (n.) แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษด; ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษดแด‡sแด›; ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด„แด‡, สแดแดœแด›สœ แดส€ า“ส€แด‡sสœษดแด‡ss. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โคต Antheia Iliana Po...
56.9K 1.6K 53
"Perfect, you said" Harry scoffed "This is how perfect I am" "You know who my mate is" "Yes" "Scoot" "What?" "I said: move over. If you are not go...
161K 3.7K 28
Do we really know who the actual Harry Potter is. What if Dumbledore took him away from his parents? What if Dumbledore was the bad guy What if Jame...