๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ โžต ๐—‡๐—‚๏ฟฝ...

Por -alsephina

- อ€ฬ—โ™ก โœŽ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ -- Park... Mais

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.5
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING
HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

6.

2.7K 169 46
Por -alsephina

The whole Youth Center that was engulf with betrayal, accusation and fear was now quiet and eery. Everyone had run off somewhere to hide, knowing too well that if they were to be out in the open, asleep and expose to the eyes of the Mafia, then they'll be killed without them knowing. The tune of the lullaby continue to resonated in the whole place, it echoed to every corners.

Betrayal is something that is common to happen, especially in a game where ones life depends on it. While trust wasn't easily take, knowing that in this situation, it could be broken and be taken for granted. It is hard to patch up the trust that someone broke, it feels like putting glue all over a broken vase. Yes, it looks fix but it doesn't look how it supposed to be, cracks are visible and it couldn't be hidden. It would have to replace, and when in people, those trusts who have been broken decided to distance themselves and surrounds oneself with new people. Leaving those who wreck the trust they place upon them.

And in Min-Ji's case, she can't help but to stare at Kyung-Jun's sleeping state. He looks harmless, so innocent while his eyes are close. The way his mouth agape open in a fraction, he looks like a child. A chuckle left Min-Ji's lips, holding his head and removing herself from that positiong. She leaned his head on the wall, his body following her guide and didn't move, no body movement indicating that he could wake up in a second and find out her real occupation. Standing up and dusting off her pants, she went towards the bar counter and find the keys, she saw that Kyung-Jun had throw them in the counter. Once she find the keys, she unlocked the rolling door, it created a lout sound as it roll up, but when she looks at Kyung-Jun, he was still sleeping.

Her heart broke, she swallowed hard, something inside her throat had hurt, she tries to stop the sob that left her lips. She didn't mean to, she wasn't even planning to fall that hard. Park Min-Ji is aware on the growing feeling inside of her, how it gnaw her skin until it bleed, the feeling of guilt consuming her whole body. Ko Kyung-Jun trust her, she knew that already, she's the only one who was allowed to look at him in the eyes, to playfully smack his shoulder, who was the only one he tolerates amone the students of Class 2-3. If she could change her occupation, she would, she doesn't want to be in a position where she's responsible for everything, to have their blood stain her hands.

As she was assigned as a Mafia.

. . .

"Yah! Park Min-Ji!" When she arrived at the location that they had planned to meet every night, she was met with an enraged Kim So-Mi, the girl was about to land a slap on Min-Ji's face but Jin Da-Bum had grab her wrist before her palm could meet the cheeks of the theater actress. "Let go of me Jin Da-Bum!" The girl cried loudly, trying to move her hands but the nerd that everyone thought to be weak had grip her hand making the girl wince.

Kim So-Mi glared at Da-Bum who only stared at her blankly, rubbing her wrist as soon as Da-Bum let her go, she let out an exasperated sigh before glaring at Min-Ji. The theater girl could feel it, te heavy atmosphere that surrounds them as another one of them had been killed after having the other be executed for breaking the rules and how the other died in their first night. It all came flashing back to Min-Ji, the night day woke up after Heo-Yool was killed, the first Mafia meeting they held that consumed silence and solemnity, they didn't know what to do and spent hours being quiet that had cost the life of their comrade. When Min-Ji was getting the stick out of Ye-Won's throat, she remembered how the girl lifelessly and mindlessly had stuck it in in the first place, how her eyes were pure white and irisless.

"Why did you do that?" Kim So-Mi once again ask, feeling agitated while the other girl just stayed silent, leaning on the pillar, watching the scene unfold right in front of hereyes. "Why did you vote for Park Woo-Ram?!" Her voice echoed through the dark and quiet hallway, Min-Ji roll her eyes at her and her posture change, she looks calm unlike earlier before she went to the location, she was in the verge of crying.

"What? I'm not the only one who voted for him. Jin Da-Bum also voted for Woo-Ram." Min-Ji stared at the boy who only look away from her gaze. "Why are you only yelling at me?" Her brows furrowed at Kim So-Mi, before she walk closer to her inching their distance from one another.

"Tell me, who was the one who got accused as a Mafia earlier in the game?" She whispered in her ears, So-Mi felt goosebumps trail over her body at the tone of Min-Ji, it was different, totally different. "You always act like you're above me, but you know the place where you actually belong." Backing off before staring at the girl who was quiet ever since. "You belong behind me." Turning her back to Kim So-Mi and walking towards the other girl.

"Your actions would cause your own downfall, you never failed to over react and to make things dramatic than how it already was. The way you stuttered, fear lacing your voice when Mi-Na had throw the same accusation that Eun-Ha had said about you. Your actions says it all, and they'll find out sooner or later." Turning around and meeting the fear look on So-Mi's eyes, the girl was shaking in both fear and anger, this girl had read her like an open book. She saw right through her like she was transparent, and how she said those make So-Mi swallowed, hard. Fright had consume her body, she can't even look at Min-Ji's face properly without trembling.

"That's enough." Oh Jung-Won spokez putting a hand in front of Min-Ji, the girl just shook her head and stared at whatever her eyes land on. There wasn't much to stare at in the Youth Center, especially at night, it is dark and every place her eyes landed, there's nothing but darkness.

"We need to execute someone, now." Jung-Won acted as the leader and decision maker in their small group, she was leading them so their identities wouldn't be found. "Anyone you guys want to kill?" The term 'kill' still set Min-Ji off, she haven't killed someone and were she planning to. She doesn't want her hands to be stained with her classmates blood but as she was one of the reasons and one of those people who took someone lives to save their own, her hands had been stained long ago.

And she doesn't know where she got the guts to hold Kyung-Jun's face with it.

"What about Ko Kyung-Jun?" Jin Da-Bum suggested making Min-Ji stand up straight, her feet stomping on the ground and all eyes were on her, they notice the way her eyes widen at the name that left Da-Bum's lips. "No." All she said, she breathed out and close her eyes. "But.. he was the one who found out that Woo-Ram was a Mafia.." Da-Bum reasoned out, and it was valid and does make sense but Min-Ji wouldn't let them.

"It's just his hunch, his gut feeling. And if you guys were to kill him now, then I'm the one everyone's gonna blame since he took my hands and drag me to hide with him!" She was hysteric, it's so out of her characteristics, she's been compose and quiet since the start of the game but right now, with just the mention of Kyung-Jun's name, she was already making a big deal out of it. "As well as Jin Da-Bum, everyone would suspect him as the Mafia because they know how Kyung-Jun and his lackeys bullied him. And if you're planning to drag the other two right now, then it just makes sense that Da-Bum is a Mafia because of the reason that he's been bullied by them. They would connect the dots and find out." She was out of breath after saying all of those, she had found a reason for them to not target Kyung-Jun and the other two.

Jung-Won saw her point and dismiss off Kyung-Jun as an option for them tonight. She already set boundaries not to kill Yoon-Seo and Jun-Hee, Kim So-Mi agreed on the latter but at the former, she doesn't like it but she doesn't really have a say about it. Jin Da-Bum was just quiet, he haven't gotten his hands dirty, except when he had tried to stop Joo-Won from unaliving himself and that's where Min-Ji got her wound on her wrist, the fire extinguisher had suddenly cut her.

"Then, what about Park Ji-Soo?"

. . .

Min-Ji's eyes flutter open as the lullaby resonated once again, it is like an alarm at every 8 in the morning to wake them up for the day just to suffer. She sigh as she knows there's another death, they all know that one of them had died last night while everyone was asleep. Park Min-Ji stared at the ceiling, her eyes stinging as she feels tears filling the side of her eyes. She gulp, her hands clenching in a fist as she tried to stop it. She then felt something shift beside her, a groan left the man's lips as his eyes open to just close it once again when he saw how bright it was.

The girl immediately wiped away the tears and stared at Kyung-Jun, she remembered it vividly how Kyung-Jun was fighting the tears last night. How he was scared to the death and how it was hard for him. He didn't really expect someone to accuse him since he was used to lead and be feared by everyone, but at they continue to play the game every day, things were inevitable to happen.

"Morning." Min-Ji smiled at him, Kyung-Jun could see the sandess clouding Min-Ji's eyes and he grab her face and let her rest on his chest. He then heard as soft sniffles left her lips, clutching Kyung-Jun's shirt. Both of them had suffered enough, everyone of them had. Everyday, someone is dying, and they couldn't stop it. "I.. I want this to stop." She sob through his chest, Kyung-Jun lean his head on top of hers, stroking her back to give her comfort that she seeks from him.

And without another minute to spare, the announcement was filled with the same robotic voice that haunted them even in their sleep.

"During the night, Park Ji-Soo was executed by the Mafia. Park Ji-Soo was a Civilian."

Min-Ji's nail dig in Kyung-Jun's arms, she was afraid when she'll hear his name blare in the announcement, she knew she couldn't bare to hear it, nor could she witness and participate in his demise. Kyung-Jun hold the side of her face and made her look at him. He saw the tears that continue to flow down her cheeks and he wipes them away.

"I promise to protect you." With his words, he sealed it with a kiss. It was unexpected, Min-Ji stop when she saw Kyung-Jun leaning down to capture her lips, she waited until his lips finally met hers. It was soft, she didn't really think that she'll get a chance to have a connection like this with him, she didn't expect that they'll be sharing a kiss in the middle of a game. Her lips move to kiss him back, still holding his arms to support her weight, Kyung-Jun's other hand had snake through her waist, grabbing it and giving it a slight squeeze.

"All participants must vote and identify the Mafia."

Both of them pulled away, Min-Ji's eyes were closed but she can feel the way Kyung-Jun was looking at her. Her cheeks flush with red as she opened her eyes and look away shyly. Kyung-Jun chuckles and hug her, pulling her body on top of his. The girl let out a squeal before reciprocating the act, the both of them drowning themselves in the temporary feeling of serenity that they only experience and felt with each other.

"I'll protect you, no matter what." Min-Ji muttered near his ears, holding him tighter as if afraid to let go and afraid that something would happen, and she couldn't do anything but move to the flow of the play. It seems like they're on the stage, with strings attached on their bodies and they couldn't do but stand there lifelessly and let the puppet master to control them.

. . .

Ko Kyung-Jun had announced in the app's chatroom for everyone to meet him, they were having an impromptu meeting that he'll lead. Min-Ji doesn't exactly know where they'll be meeting but she let herself be drag by Kyung-Jun to wherever it is in the Youth Center. They arrived at a rundown place, she doesn't know if it was under contraction before they arrived or was the place abandoned. Min-Ji step her foot inside, she was careful as there were shards of glass all over the place, and there were broken things, she also saw some hollow block that was stuck together.

She saw that Kyung-Jun had took a sit on a broken tow car, he was man spreading as he put his elbow on his thigh and lean his face on top of his palm. Min-Ji look around, seeing that Seung-Bin and Jin-Ha had found a place they could sit in, she decided to lean on Kyung-Jun, standing next to him as she stares at the ground, silence consume them as they wait for the others to come.

Min-Ji then caught a sight of Im Eun-Chan and Nam Yeon-Woo on the other end, they were looking around in hopes of finding something but in reality, they just want to distract themselves from the silence that consume the place. Da-Bum was eyeing Min-Ji before looking away, catching a glance of Kyung-Jun who was glaring at him on his side, he could feel a hole burning from the back of his head and he would've drop dead if the saying "Looks could kill" then he would've died from the way Kyung-Jun was eyeing him with slanted eyes.

Then they heard rush footsteps, Min-Ji fix her posture as Kyung-Jun just lazily gaze at the doorway, he was already thinking of what he should say to them. He was actually feeling proud that he had discovered one of the Mafia members with his hunch but how could he not realize that he's been hanging out with one, and had shared a kiss with a Mafia? After a few seconds, the others had rush in. Yeon-Woo and Eun-Chan run towards them and blended in the crowd.

"Why did you want to see us all?" Yoon-Seo immediately query, Kyung-Jun jump over and the vehicle creek as the weight was lifted. Min-Ji had move away from the car as she saw them. "Park Woo-Ram was a Mafia." Kyung-Jun started, he wasn't his usual cocky self but they could hear the arrogance in his tone. "See? What did I tell you?" Min-Ji couldn't fathom if he was rubbing it on them and was mocking those who had voted him or was he saying that he had told them so, that he tried to tell them but they didn't listen, well who knows, Min-Ji wouldn't.

Clapping was heard after those words left Kyung-Jun's lips followed by a snicker, Min-Ji's eyes averted towards Seung-Bin, he looks like he was cocky and was more proud than Kyung-Jun was. "Ko Kyung-Jun has a great hunch." Putting down his shades, he was smirking towards them. "What's the Police doing? Learn from him." From the corner of her eyes, she saw how Na-Hee shifted in her position, he looks uncomfy at the mention of the occupation but Hyun-Ho was beside her and put an arm on her shoulders. She wonders if one of them was the Police. "See that? If you want to catch the Mafia, do as I say." The said Mafias glance at each other discreetly, not wanting to be found as Min-Ji fiddle with the loose thread on her sweater (she change her clothes once again, the shirt got splash with blood and dirt of last night).

"What do we do now?" Jin-Ha inquire, walking closer to them. Everyone didn't do anything, even Jang Hyun-Ho who always trying to put a stop to the three's scheme, and just listened to them. "You'll take turns saying who you think is a Mafia, and I'll pick for you." But the others thought against it, they didn't like how Kyung-Jun was leading them and was acting like he was some sort of King as he had found out one of the Mafias.

"Why do you get to decide? We should decide together." Kim So-Mi agreed, Min-Ji stare at her and let out a sigh, she would always agree if Jun-Hee was saying something, making it obvious and she would defend him when he was accuse of being a Mafia. "Yes, who do you are?" Kyung-Jun look at her before opening his mouth to speak.

"Didn't you see Woo-Ram tried to kill me last night? Who other tyan me is definitely a Civilian?" It was enough proof that he wasn't a Mafia, Woo-Ram lash out on him and tried to kill him and was later then announced as a Mafia, so surely those things won't happen to someone who are on the same team. "I think.. Mafias' among those people who voted for me yesterday." He conclude, Min-Ji shrug and look at the two girls, he was right. There are 2 of them who had voted against him.

"No. We're really not a Mafia." Na-Hee quickly defend them. "Yeah, Kyung-Jun, why do you keep accusing everyone huh? None of us are the Mafia." Hyun-Ho stated, he wasn't even sure when he had said that none of them was a Mafia and all are Civilians. "You sided with Woo-Ram and tried to kill me. What clearer evidence is there?" He tilted his head to the side, Min-Ji couldn't intervene in their conversation and she just chose to stay quiet.

"We really didn't know. Don't judge based on what happened last night." Jun-Hee tried to reason out, well they're in fact true that they didn't know but they still wouldn't believe Kyung-Jun when Woo-Ram himself had confessed already.

"But Woo-Ram already confessed last night, saying he was a Mafia and that he killed Joo-Young out of anger." The theater girl step out, no one could read the expression she has on her face. "You wielded that axe and came to Woo-Ram's rescue." Pertaining on how he threatened the three bullies with the axe.

"Then what should I judge on you? You're the only people who voted for me." He was staring at Jun-Hee at he say those words. Min-Ji stand next to him, her eyes went to Jung-Won who suddenly spoke. "Is that it? Your logic is crap." But before it could escalate to a heated argument, Yoon-Seo stop it.

But soon later, So-Mi intervene, bringing up the topic of Ji-Soo. "What about  Ji-Soo, then? Why kill someone we were friends with? We had no reason to." Min-Ji eyed So-Mi, this was what she was referring to about having her identity being revealed. First the accusations that was made by Mi-Na in the Dining Hall, and now. "Who cares how close you are when you could die?" Kyung-Jun pointed out and adding; "It doesn't mean that you're friends that you don't hold any grudges. Well, aren't you a Mafia yourself Kim So-Mi?" The accused girl's eyes widen at the allegation throw at her.

"What? No, I'm not. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not." So-Mi defended herself, Jung-Won stare at Min-Ji, she get what she was saying last night about So-Mi. "Well, didn't Ji-Soo and Yoo-Joon opposed you last night? Instead of voting for me and saving Woo-Ram, they voted against him after hearing his confession?" Kyung-Jun taunted her. Min-Ji saw the look Seung-Bin and Jin-Ha shared when Kyung-Jun had talk about that it doesn't matter how close you are when they could die.

"But it doesn't mean I held any grudges!" Kim So-Mi bursted, her eyes widening, clearing her throat and speaking again. "I'm not a Mafia, I swear. Why would I kill someone over that?" Mi-Na glance at So-Mi, she was accused by the girl of killing her best friend because they got a fight before Joo-Young died, and So-Mi was now using the same reason she told them.

"Wasn't Ji-Soo a Doctor?"

"Didn't you read the notice? Its says she was a Civilian. Yoo-Joon must be the Doctor. He pretended not to  be."

"Yesterday, the Police used their Skill, so why didn't the Doctor?" Da-Bum suddenly brought up, he was also trying to cover for So-Mi's outburst but Kyung-Jun was looking at her. Min-Ji sighed and grab his hands, making his eyes landed on their connected hands. "Yes. If they'd used their Skill, Ji-Soo could've lived." Mi-Na agreed, So-Mi taking this an opportunity to clear her name.

"On the third floor, weren't Ji-Soo and Yoo-Joon amone? Then why kill just Ji-Soo? Could Cha Yoo-Joon be a Mafia?" Givinng an emphasis on the occupation, everyone was convinced that it could be true. "Darn it. He killed his girlfriend? That's really freaky if it's true."

"Ji-Soo did give him a hard time. Always nagging him and all." From the corner of Min-Ji's eyes, she saw Yoo-Joon taking a peak at them. She saw the hurt in his eyes, hearing the allegations that was thrown at him.

"Yah! How could you say that? It would be impossible, even how much Ji-Soo nag Yoo-Joon, the boy loved him. You saw how he was crying for her name, it's impossible to put up a facade or act when you killed someone." Hyun-Ho came into Yoo-Joon's defense, he got some point. The boy really love Ji-Soo, and it seems impossible for him to let her die in his watch. "But people would do anything in this situation." Min-Ji suddenly spoke, solemnity can be heard from her voice. "You don't know, maybe he didn't kill her but let her be killed by one of thr Mafias so he wouldn't feel as much guilty." She continued on, she doesn't have something with Yoo-Joon but it could be true, even though she know herself that she was clearly lying. "But then again, he was suspected as the Doctor. And love.. is the cruellest curse of them all." Out of frustration, Kyung-Jun grab his hair and push it back, letting go of Min-Ji's hands.

"You lot are so frustrating. I'll pick one for you." He eyed them one by one before pointing out someone. "Kim Jun-Hee's a Mafia. You can tell when he got the axe and went crazy to save Woo-Ram." The ex-swimmer stared at Kyung-Jun, he was quiet and didn't utter any words even though he was been accused all over again. "He did it to save him thinking he was a Civilian. We were all betrayed by someone we trusted. He really got us good. We're victims too." And to his rescue was none other than Kim So-Mi, she sounded desperate trying so hard to protect Kim Jun-Hee, even to the point saying that they're all betrayed by someone. At her words, Min-Ji's heart clench, looking at Kyung-Jun before looking at the ground. She just listened to them.

"Yes, I don't think we should vote for Jun-Hee because of that." Na-Hee intervene.

"Haven't you heard Min-Ji? Even after Woo-Ram confessed, saying that he was the one that killed Joo-Young, you lot didn't listened. Jun-Hee threatened us with the axe just to save Woo-Ram." Another accusations and reasons as to why Jun-Hee was a Mafia. "Because he saw Woo-Ram's state. He knew that you must've forced Woo-Ram and had beaten him up to say those, we didn't knew about it." Yoon-Seo came into defending Jun-Hee. "Why would I force Woo-Ram to say those words if I didn't think he was a Mafia? Are you saying that I'm doing that just for pleasure?" Min-Ji immediately grab Kyung-Jun's arms, pulling him back. She knew that he'll probably do something stupid.

"Don't you know about presuming innocence? Don't insist when you don't have proof. We're not gonna vote for someone because you don't like them. How is this different from a Witch Hunt?" Yoon-Seo inquire, Min-Ji wasn't surprised at her determination of defending the guy she likes. On the other side, she saw how So-Mi was eyeing Yoon-Seo and she can't help but to let out an annoyed sigh.

"My hunch is proof, damn it. Is there a proof he's not a Mafia? There isn't." Walking closer to Yoon-Seo, Kyung-Jun towered over the frail girl but the girl didn't back down. "Proof? You're asking for proof? There is." Yoon-Seo challenged, walking closer to Kyung-Jun, she looks up to meet his fiery gaze at her.

"There's CCTV camera all around this place. There's a surveillance room that I came across too."

. . .

Following behind the trio, Min-Ji felt someone grab her hands and intertwined it with theirs. Looking up, she saw Kyung-Jun's whose brows were push together as he eyed the back of the trios heads, he was suspicious of them ever since the accident of last night, he doesn't trust what will happen in the Surveillance room that Yoon-Seo talked to them earlier. He was bothered that why just now did the girl tell them? Why didn't she told them the day she had found it?

Gripping his hand, Min-Ji fastened her phase to match up with Kyung-Jun's long strode of steps, it was hard as he has long legs while she was short. Once they arrive at the Surveillance room, their eyes widen in shock seeing the black and white color of the camera, looking at the time code, it was filming real time. They could see the empty hallways and other location through the CCTV cameras. Oh Jung-Won who was nicknamed as Mensan was push to the front by one of Kyung-Jun's lackeys, the girl roll her eyes as she fix her glasses, putting a strand on her ear as she took a sit.

"Damn, so there's a CCTV that captured every moment." Someone spoke and Min-Ji didn't bother to know who it was. "Yah, Yoon-Seo." She grip Kyung-Jun's hand tightly, she knew exactly what he's about to ask. "Why'd you just tell us now that you found this Surveillance room?" His voice held dominance and arrogance, he move forward and bend his upper body to meet Yoon-Seo's gaze.

"I just came across it yesterday. I don't know when I should tell all of you since you're all caught up with Park Woo-Ram." Min-Ji pulled Kyung-Jun back before he could try anything, she flashes a girl a small smile as an apology and the girl just nodded, her eyes trailing to their intertwined hands, she wodners what's up with the two of them. "Yah, Mensa hurry up." Seung-Bin nudge the chair Jung-Won was sitting, an annoyed sound left the girl's lips as she continue to type on her laptop.

"It's Mensan. I just turned it on. Wait." She corrected the boy, strand of hair falling and framing her face. Min-Ji already knew that they'll find nothing in there in the first place, after all, Jung-Won already took on the task on deleting every file starting from the first day they got there at the Muryeong Youth Center. Last night, Jung-Won had told them what Yoon-Seo spoke with her and Na-Hee, she told the three that Yoon-Seo bump into a Surveillance room and talk about the footages that the camera had caught. This distraught the Mafias, everyone would see and witness that all of them were seen awake in the middle of the night. The murder that occured in the Assembly Hall, the night where Joo-Won died. Of course, Jung-Won already reassured on deleting the files and Min-Ji just hoped that she was telling the truth about it.

"We can get the Mafias in one go."

"Yeah, we will know their identities and could vote them out."

"That would be epic."

Soft voices chatter behind Min-Ji, she let go of Kyung-Jun's hands and was planning to bit her nails out of feeling anxious, it became a habit whenever she feels uncomfortable or anxious, she would bit into her nails to calm her self down but a hand cover her hand whole, putting it down and she eyes Hyun-Ho, she thought that it would be Kyung-Jun but she was wrong.

"What's this? Hang on." She tore her gaze off Hyun-Ho and saw that Jung-Won was leaning closer to her laptop, she seems to have come across a barricade. "What's wrong?" Yoon-Seo hurried to her side, leaning on the laptop as well. "There are no files. Someone deleted them." Gasps erupted from everyone's lips, some sigh in annoyance and groan out of frustration.

"Are they saved somewhere else? Look again." Yoon-Seo urges, she was feeling panicky as she knows that everyone would accuse her after. She was breathing heavily and her breath caught on her throat at what Jung-Won had said after: "It's not that. They're really gone." They watch as Jung-Won click on her laptop, looking for everywhere but there was no file that can be seen.

"Someone deleted them on purpose." Jung-Won breathed out, still on her laptop, doing her thing. "Lee Yoon-Seo. What's going on?" Kyung-Jun then started his taunts again, putting a hand over his mouth. "You trolled us all. Gosh, you Mafia jerks. Nice team play. Did you delete them?" An unamuse laugh left Kyung-Jun's lips, shaking his head as Yoon-Seo tried to form words, her lips quivering and Min-Ji knows that she's stress out and feeling anxious from the arising suspicions from them.

"It's not like that."

"As if it isn't. You and Jun-Hee defended Woo-Ram from the start. You showed up late because you deleted the files. You're just pretending you didn't." Hyun-Ho immediately went in the middle of the two, pushing Kyung-Jun away from Yoon-Seo and shielding the girl from him. "How did you even know you could see footages from here?" Cha Yoo-Joon suddenly approach, pushing his classmates to get near with Yoon-Seo. The girl stare at him in shock.

"You knew because you went looking to delete the files." Min-Ji rolled her eyes at his words, how dumb could they be. How does Yoon-Seo knew that there'll be files in the first place? The girl doesn't even know how to restart her own laptop, hence deleting the files. "What.. I came across this place by chance." The girl manage to choke out, Jun-Hee putting a hand on her shoulder and came in her defense. "If she'd deleted the files, why would she have brought us here?" Jung-Won nodded in agreement, voicing her own opinion right after Jun-Hee stated that.

"She doesn't know how to do this."

"And why would she even knew there'll be footages in the first place? She doesn't even brought her laptop to this trip, how can she use that blocky computer when she doesn't even know how to turn on one?" Min-Ji suddenly intervened, shocking Kyung-Jun as she was clearly siding with Yoon-Seo. She was glaring at Yoo-Joon, Kyung-Jun shook his head and press something on his phone before leaving.

"It's game over. I voted." The theater girl stare at him in surprise, he didn't even bother to look at her when she yelled out for him. The blare sound of the Purge noise resonated once again, making Yoon-Seo much more nervous and anxious as she was right now. "Wait."

"Ko Kyung-Jun voted for Lee Yoon-Seo."

"Kim Jin-Ha, Shin Seung-Bin voted for Lee Yoon-Seo."

"Cha Yoo-Joon voted for Lee Yoon-Seo."

"Give me until today, please." Grabbing Eun-Chan's hands, her voice as wavering as she beg them. Min-Ji put a hand on the wall, feeling frustrated. They're gonna vote for someone without actually thinking it. "Yoon-Seo really isn't a Mafia." Jun-Hee defended her. "I'll restore the files. Give me some time. We will vote after." Jung-Won look behind her, she was also feeling anxious for Yoon-Seo's life. "Once the file are restored, we'll know who's the Mafia." Hyun-Ho spoke, going towards Na-Hee and help her stand up. Everyone left them in the Surveillance room.

Yoon-Seo sob in her hands, crouching down as weights of pressure was put down on her shoulders. Jun-Hee crouch down beside her, comforting the girl as she weeps, putting her head on Jun-Hee's chest, her shoulder bobbing up and down as she was crying. Min-Ji stare at Yoon-Seo before closing her eyes, she doesn't know what to do, especially with Kyung-Jun.

He was one stubborn bastard.

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:

AGORA HILLS! episode 6 isn't done yet! it's so freaking long! It's already 5.8k words, it might reach 7k or so if I continue until the end. Next chapter would be short as that would be Chapter 6.5.

Stay tuned! COMMENT down your thoughts here and there! If you like this chapter, you can VOTE! Mwa.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
29.5K 1.8K 23
-- JIN DA BEOM X FEMALE OC ! [ A ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ป covering up for a ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ. ] [ A ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ protecting a ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ป. ] Estranged from their ch...
7.2K 272 10
"๐™Ž๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" In which Kim Mi-Sun and her cla...