PRINCESS EFFECT ๐–ค“ wtm

By quinzelmurdock

remove this blindfold from my sight, for my fervent sun shall rise in its might fem!jacaer... More

arrival
... volume I: eternals
i. deviants
ii. glint of war
iii. true purpose
iv. no mourners

PRINCESS EFFECT.

5.9K 221 200
By quinzelmurdock

sometimes being offered tenderness feels like the very proof that you've been ruined
– OCEAN VUONG, ON EARTH WE'RE
BRIEFLY GORGEOUS

though her fifteenth nameday was still half a year away, princess Jacaera proved herself worthy heir to the iron throne
– GEORGE R.R MARTIN, FIRE & BLOOD

watching the movies au ....

( hotd & marvel / female!jacaerys velaryon x undecided )

noelia / ©quinzelmurdock , 2024
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

#𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙      you are allowed to grief over the child you could've been — unknown

remove this blindfold from my sight,
for my fervent sun shall rise in its might

PRINCESS EFFECT...

JACAERA VELARYON. When princess Jacaera Velaryon was born, she was the light to her mother. A light that shone so brightly among the darkness that creeps into the realm. Her mind was fragile as the crystal icicle that bear when the crisp frost had entered the south. Broken in to shatter pieces that bear a visual state of the darkness that invades her mind. Hidden under her porcelain skin, was a steel that marbled into one. The ice like feature burn into her heart, soul, and mind as the fire in her blood trembles upon the realm; she may be a dragon but she is so much more than that.

Princess Jacaera Velaryon was taught from age to survive the world as a woman. Well self-taught as it was struggle convincing those around her that she needed to know how to defend herself. She was not considered much royal given her looks. She was a snake, poisonous, cold-hearted, bastard. Irocnially the bastard part was not far stretched out as she was not blind. Sure, she had her suspicions given her brother Lucerys and Joffery look far like Harwin Strong. She on the other hand? Wasn't sure; but didn't care.

The world she lived in was where men were respected but the women did not have the ability to be anything more than to follow the rules they are given. But she learn to navigate through it. Life seemed peaceful yet all came trashing down when she died few moon days before her grandsire was supposed to take it's last breath. No one knows the reason behind her death but her little brother, Lucerys had his suspicions given Jacaera was to be betrothal to her uncle Aegon II Targaryen.

PARISA was an eternal; her duty was to protect humans against the deviants. Unfortunately for her, along with Sprite, they where stuck in young bodies; at least she was teenager while Sprite was bit younger. She was the light and head of the group, she was the fairy; just like meaning of her name.

She doesn't know her actual origin story. She never had actual facts of who her parents are, besides the tales of her teammates saying that Zeus brought her to life and that in some form makes him her father. But she heard some stories of the gods, of her father the mightiest god of Olympus. It is whispered that he spent his time in veneration to be expressed through offerings of wine and blossoms. A fragment of his essence, eternally bound to his duty yet upon others he is nothing but a joke. But it conflicts with her life as she works for Arishem along with eleven other eternals.

In the byproduct of being maneuvered by that astronomical threat, of celestial, Parisa discovers herself bereft of a significant portion of her previous identity. When she given at chance at normal life, fate is never on her side. She trying fit in and be a normal high school student. She was taken in by an amazing woman and everything was going well. Until a school field trip, and a spider bite happen.

In the months since the bite, she had discovered the beauty and horror of what happened to her. She is no longer a normal teenager instead she carries certain power that she is trying to get the hang of. So, to her has life been fair? To put it simple, not exactly. The ancestral desires of a deity seem to be lost to her. It feels as if retreat and solitude are her sole remaining paths, echoing the tendencies of a prophecy she never heard of.

Nonetheless, her past valor and her unyielding support to life throughout the cosmos have garnered her a chance of making difference. But the icing to top it all up is that her true purpose isn't to be a shining hero, but rather as someone who will stand against an era of darkness. A prophecy of the gods that is unknown string in fog of the celestials plan.

or

WHERE THE people of westeros, her friends, and old family members watch how complicated is for an teen girl to fit in when dealing with a spider bite and deciding to become an vigilante. While the people of westeros are watching a life of the princess, second in line (behind her mother) to heir the iron throne but is living a completely different life then the ones they had in mind. When they heard the gods given her new life this not what they had in mind.

STARRING !

JACAERA VELARYON .... PARISA PARKER

( she/her. bisexual. seventeen. eternal. spider-woman. )

... portrayed by olivia rodrigo

ALSO STARRING !

MAY PARKER...
THE BEST AUNT

... portrayed by marisa tomei

RHAENYRA TARGARYEN...
HEIR TO IRON THRONE

... portrayed by emma d'arcy

LUCERYS VELARYON...
HEIR TO DRIFTMARK

... portrayed by elliot grihault

other casting !

(mcu)
barry keoghan, druig
lauren ridloff, makkari
brain tyree henry, phastos
kumail nanjiani, kingo

(hotd)
oliva cooke, alicent hightower
matt smith, daemon targaryen
paddy considine, viserys targaryen
tom glynn- carney, ageon ll targaryen

{ rest of marvel & hotd
as their respective characters }

CONTENT / TRIGGER WARNINGS

mature language, heavy violence, graphic depictions of blood, bloody gore, mentions of rape & sexual assault, mention of child trafficking, description of death, incest

‼️ if you are uncomfortable with any of the topics mentioned, please stop reading, take care of yourself first.

GUIDE !

• olivia rodrigo is half asian (filipina) and im not erasing that at all thats why she knows harwin isn't her father... who her father is?
i don't know but not revenant as nyra loves her !

• mcu!peter does not exist in this timeline with eternals. she is a variant so this another timeline. she replacing it and whatever happened with thanos and tony idk use your magical minds and pretend is some other teen hero or just never occurred lol 😭

• hotd timeline is messy but helaena and aegon dont get together so their kids don't exist as aegon suppose to marry jacaera !

• lmaooo bashing on everyone because is me but honestly depends on my mood lol

• would you prefer for her to go as jacaera or parisa when writing
script and reaction part ?

TABLE OF CONTENTS....

vol. one, eternals
status — ongoing

vol. two, tasm
status — pending......

vol. three, — tasm 2
( spiderman: ffh elements mix in )
status — pending......

vol. four, — spider-man: nwh
( this will be written to fit )
status — pending.....

//

DISCLAIMER | I do not own "marvel cinematic universe" or "mcu spider-man trilogy" or "the amazing Spider-Man universe" or any of the sony's "spider-man trilogy" or characters or plot. I do not own "house of the dragon" characters or plot. That all belongs and all credit goes to the original creators.

NOTES | so i have been slow on updating everything but i had to do this book because why not... lmaoo. i originally going to have jace just be reborn as peter but i don't think i can write male characters that well lol. so made fem!jace because why not!

there is not enough jace, laena, baela, and rhaena fics and is so upsetting. especially on A03 i love to read time travel fics and hello baela and rhaena (besides aegon lll) are the only ones to survived the dance like is perfect to write them?!?! 😭

anyways characterization is based more on the show than the book because still reading the book and honestly im just confused and trying to keep up lol.

also jace is so eldest daughter coded wtf.  jace has everything but mommy issues bc his mother actually loved him. now lets talk about the male figures in his life! someone get this boy therapy.

also may parker in general is the best and no matter what she is peter's mother in everything but blood so there need to be more appreciation for her 😭💗

(p.s i will be pirating these films because we are boycotting disney!)

layout inspired by @bayports

DEDICATION | To the one who always inspired me to write ...

ARTEMISMAXIMOFF , caramelitodemiel_ , klauslastluv- ,

fictionbysarah , anna_dawn1234 , wolfieriddleee , amourfolklore

-darksister , LOVELYR3NEE , FRANKSOC3ANN , ennycutieex

Strawbqrrywh0reos , mini_daikon , Petrova-Royalty4444

lourdesypanaque  , voidofhearts , astroVxlentine , livviesguts ,

HogwartzPrincess , inejghafawife , pxterparkerfilmss , Zmarvpotter1

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...
9.1K 515 5
"At the end of the day, there is nothing so wonderful as to love and be loved. But not all can accept that love has a price." JACAERYS VELARYON X OC
46K 1.3K 35
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
29.1K 820 23
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounยท...