It's Him that I own

By BangpinkStories8

The continuing series of Royal attractive but with different characters Part-#2 Abhi Singhaniya Son of Aakars... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.

copyright

60 0 0
By BangpinkStories8

The story is originally mine so please do not copy and if u are taking some ideas from the story kindly give credits to me..

Enjoy and read this story give comments and let me know what else I can add..

The story contains mature content..people who are open minded i recommended only them to read the story..

The scenes have many kind of abusive language..

I am not disrespecting any religion so kindly respect..

Share love to the story as much u can and keep supporting....

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 51.5K 38
Siya Verma, daughter of a famous business man Abhay verma. She is sweet, innocent, kind and beautiful. A perfect example of beauty. Her father is her...
322K 23.5K 53
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriage Series-2] She is his second wife. Can she be his second love? Ramya Kaur is an outgoing and charming girl or that's wh...
302K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...
608K 22.3K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...