HER LIGHT

Bởi Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ Xem Thêm

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt4

10.5K 290 83
Bởi Delster_thatgirl

this chapter is a little long..😬

-

today we were at destiny's brother's crib, me and destiny had been talking for a lil bit after her brother kai hosted a get together at his crib, she was the girl who led me her charger🤭

me, destiny, and ja'myah were on the bed talking and waiting for everyone else to get ready since we were all going out.

hope forced me to go when she knows I don't like going out to places with people however my cousins and destiny was coming so I ended up going.

"girl why he ain textin me back is been 2 hours" ja'myah groan looking at her phone.

"girl you know howhood niggas be" destiny said chuckling.

"always be making his "money" all day n not spend time wit his own girl" ja'myah said with a mug on her face.

"he coming wit us today?"

"I invited him to come and he said he prolly make it like nigga I need a yes or no the fuck he gotta make everythang so difficult??" she shouted and me and destiny laughed.

"your to delulu over him" I said chuckling.

"right" destiny agreed slightly pushing my shoulder

"oop he jus texted me saying he downstairs" ja'myah said sticking her tongue out changing her whole mood.

"y'all we bout to go" von said opening the door, his eyes went straight to destiny and he licked his lips.

"we'll be down in a sec" she said having a smile on her face before he left and me and ja'myah looked at eachother.

"what?" she asked having a confused expression aswell as hiding her smile.

"bitch don't "what" us you know what we finna ask you" ja'myah said.

"we jus talkin das all" destiny said softly.

"okayy purrrr" ja'myah said sticking her tongue out.

"and he lowkey fine too" ja'myah mumbled giving destiny a smirk.

"right??!" destiny said chuckling, then they all went downstairs talking among themselves.

as we made it downstairs I saw him.

a shiver went down my spine and I don't know why. he had his dreads down and wore a green tracksuit with clean white airforces, and wore silver chains and a silver watch.

he looked at me and we both maintain our eye contact.

"we got 8 people coming n we only got one car" hope said counting everybody, we were all going out to eat.

"might as well put niggas inna back boot" jay said raising both his arms up.

"bitch you tryna get me suspended again?" Kai said with a mug look on his face.

"me and myah can drive behind y'all" king said making hand movements.

"ay jus know imma be in da car" jay said squinting his eyes at ja'myah, making ja'myah mug her face.

"doin too much" she mumbled.

"whatchu say?" jay said having his whole attention on ja'myah.

"y'all can do y'all kitty fight later we tryna figure out the rides" kai said rolling his eyes.

"I can go with you guys" destiny said referring to hope and Kai.

"I'll come wit y'all" von said licking his lips at destiny.

"meaning yo sista and keith left"

"she can come wimmie while I drive" he said.

"alright yall les roll" keith said putting his sunglasses on and we all walked outside.

I followed him to his car, I looked behind me seeing hope giving me those eyes, I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"was funny?" he asked in his deep tone but calm voice.

"nun" I said softly. he look down his car as he opens the car and we both got in, his car spelt like smoke and black ice. he had a black hellacat.

I open the door seeing a gun on the passenger seat. "jus put it inna dashboard" he said gettin inside the car, I was hesitant at first since I never touched a gun before.

I grabbed it and open the dashboard placing it inside, that shit felt heavy.

i was curious on why he had a gun but I kept quiet.

"yo seatbelt on?"

"yeah"

"say no more" he said grabbing the blunt from his ear and smoked it before driving off. nba youngboy was playin in the background and he nods through the beat.

"you live round here?" he asked turning the music down.

"yeah"

"how long you been livin in LA?"

"I was born in haiti then my grandmother flew me, hope, and my mum to america den we stayed with ha for a lil while.

"word?"

"yeah, what bout you?"

"been living here mah whole life, my pops jamacian and my ma latina"

"so you Caribbean too"

"type shi" he smirked licking his bottom lip as he looks at me.

boy stop doin dattt🙈

he ugly anyways..🙄

but he too finneeeee😩

"ion think I gotcho name"

"my name is genesis but people call me gee gee"

"what about chu?

"keith"

"das yo real name?" I asked.

"nah"

"tell me yo real name den"

"ion like saying my goverment to people ion fuck wit" he said looking at me and I nodded not saying a word. not gon lie that hurted me a bit but he ain't lying, we don't even know eachother.

"that could change" I mumbled underneath my breath.

"les see den" he chuckled looking back on the road.

my eyes were open wide, I thought he wouldn't hear me.

I look down on my phone after feeling my phone vibrate on my thighs.

bigsis🥹🤍

U INNA CAR WIT YO LIL CRUSHY CRUSHH

he not my crush

YOU BETTA TELL ME EVERYTHING

girllll🤣

"who you textin?" he asked scrunching him his face.

"my sister...why?"

"jus askin"

"ight.."

we arrive at raisins cranes, everybody wanted to try it since LA has just opened a store in compton.

as soon as we walk in to find our seats we see a group of girls fighting another girl and everybody in the store was crowding around them recording.

"CALL THE POLICE" a worker said trying to stop them fight.

"this shit funny" jay laughed pulling out his phone to record.

"Ian got time for dis" kai mumbled rolling his eyes and left the store.

-

11:12 PM

omniscient

after genesis got out the shower she moisturised her skin with vanilla body butter and applying cocoa butter oil, she wore a thong and a large oversized tee, having her hair wrapped in a scarf.

incoming call - destiny💫🫂

"hey girl wassup?"

"gee gee I got so much shit to tell youu"

"what happennn?"

"sooo you know how I been telling you I was having a talking stage wit somebody"

"yeah?..."

"that somebody is von"

"I knew itt"

"mhmmm and he stayed at mines for a bit and um.. when he was about to leave we kissed.. genesis gasped covering her mouth."

"well was it good???"

"yess he leaned me on his car and grabbed my neck and I'm talking TONGUE KISSINGG"

"wait how long y'all been talking foe?"

"uhm.. a month"

"oh damnn das still early"

"I knowww which is why I felt like we're taking things way too fast"

"I mean I'm glad you realize that and honestly talk with him about it"

"what do I say??"

"depends on what you tryna talk about"

"I jus wanna know what we were after that kiss and if he's planning on being my boyfriend then we should start slow"

so talk to him about that, find answers to your questions but make sure you and him talk face to face.

"thank you girl, this why I tell you everything you always be giving me good advice"

"I gotchuuu"

"I see you talkin wit his bestfriend" destiny smirked referring to Keith, making Genesis smile.

"we just talking as friends that's all, I'm not looking forward to being something with him"

"what do you mean he his fine as fuck and so are you like y'all could really be the new Rihanna and Asap" destiny said making Genesis laugh.

"girl bye your too funny, and plus is not gon work out"

"what ever you say, I'll talk to you later I got work tomorrow"

"byee"

call ended

TBC...

VOTE AND COMMENNTTT

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASSHEE

sorry for any spelling mistakes..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6 0 2
solo seguiré
3 1 1
una historia en la que cuenta la vida de jimin con t/n
152 13 5
En la capital de Serbia, Belgrado, ocurrió una tragedia muy significativa, la cual no se contará en este libro ^^, es un mundo muy distinto a lo que...