✓ The last days of the husban...

De prince05026

Author: Habitat Without Heart Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Gu Zhongjing took his former rival and later crush... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
End

61

127 1 0
De prince05026

☆ 64. 第61章 APP

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 61 As

soon as these words came out, more than a dozen security guards in the security room were stunned.

They thought that Gu Zhongjing would be very angry, it was inevitable that the bonus would be deducted, and the person on duty today might be fired, but no one expected that Gu Zhongjing would expel everyone.

Especially Liu Chengjiang, who has always considered himself conscientious and conscientious, he thinks that even if he doesn't manage his subordinates well, he shouldn't be fired directly, right?

Besides, if they are fired now, what will happen to Liu Mingshan's security? Even if they were to be fired, shouldn't they wait until someone was found?

Liu Chengjiang asked Gu Zhongjing in shock: "Boss? Why?

Gu Zhongjing calmly continued to look at the surveillance, he had already thought very clearly, rather than raising so many people who did not do anything for nothing, it was better to fire them directly, it was still easy for him to find a few veterans, and he would be in place tomorrow morning, and it was not too hasty to bring it up at this time.

He could take his time before he had a problem, but now that he had a problem, he had to solve it, and he couldn't just watch it.

Hearing Liu Chengjiang's words, Gu Zhongjing glanced at him and said, "Why do you say?"

Liu Chengjiang's face darkened, knowing that he had asked a stupid question, and there was such a big mistake in his work, which boss could tolerate it? stopped talking at the moment, and silently accepted the result.

Gu Zhongjing looked at him like that, thought about his usual work performance, and said: "You and Liu Yang can stay, but your bonus this month is gone, and your position has to be adjusted, I don't think you are suitable to be a security guard." "

Liu Chengjiang's work is still okay, at least every time Gu Zhongjing comes to the security room, he can see his conscientious appearance, just quit the person, he can't convince the public, it's better to put him in another post. Of course, it is impossible to be a small leader like a security captain.

"Others, you won't be using it tomorrow morning.

Except for Xiao Chen, who had a problem, the others were also very unconvinced, and asked Gu Zhongjing: "Why can't the captain stay?" It's not fair that the people who watch the monitoring on shift today are not us!

Gu Zhongjing smiled: "Although I don't often come to the security room, I know all about your work performance, including you often playing with your mobile phones in the monitoring room, and I also see the usual performance of your captain and Liu Yang, as the captain, he didn't take care of you well, so there will naturally be punishment, but he usually does things at least seriously, but what about you?" I didn't have the time to do it before, but that's not a reason for you to work perfunctorily.

"Tomorrow morning, I will ask the treasurer to settle your salary, I hope you can take warning when you go to other jobs in the future, since you have received your salary, you must do your job well, not everyone is as easy to fool as me."

After Gu Zhongjing finished speaking, he turned around and left, he didn't need to say more to them, people with a little brains shouldn't come to question him about fairness at this time, but should worry about whether he would let them compensate.

To put it mildly, it was Xiaodong who had an accident today, if it was a tourist, how could it not be compensated?

Gu Zhongjing didn't want to embarrass them, he was still busy at this time, how could he have time to talk to them?

After he and Chu Yan returned to the mountain, they made a phone call to Qi Huiyang.

Qi Huiyang was still in the hospital with Xiaodong at this time, and he didn't sleep, and when he heard Gu Zhongjing say that he wanted to find a few veterans, he agreed.

Their Qijia company is big, and there are many branches all over the country, so they have to recruit a lot of veterans every year, even Quanwei Zhai under his name.

In addition, the Qi family has always been in contact with the military and can help place a large number of veterans every year, so the seven or eight places that Gu Zhongjing asked for are really nothing.

Qi Huiyang immediately agreed, and immediately called the Veterans Resettlement Office of the Civil Affairs Bureau to confirm the matter.

It stands to reason that it was already late at this time, but the other party agreed without saying a word, and promised to arrange someone to come to work tomorrow morning.

After Gu Zhongjing got the confirmed news, he called Manager Zhang, who had already gone home from work and was now asleep, and asked him to deal with the security room tomorrow morning, and told him that there might be new security guards coming to work tomorrow morning, and asked him to arrange them.

After these things were dealt with, Gu Zhongjing said to Chu Yan: "Yuan Yuan, do you think I was too lax after coming to this world?" There are so many things that could have been avoided, but I never saw them.

Chu Yan: "Don't talk about you, I'm not the same?" "

Both of them used to be practical people, and they liked to plan ahead for everything, and arranged everything clearly, but since they came to this world, they have become unconsciously scattered.

Some things will only be done when they have to be dealt with, and salted fish to the extreme.

Gu Zhongjing spread out on the sofa and hugged Chu Yan and sighed: "What should I do if this person has no fighting spirit at all?" I just want to get drunk and lie on the knees of beautiful women every day..."

Chu Yan patted him: "Are you blaming me for influencing you?"

Gu Zhongjing hurriedly shook his head: "No, no, no, how dare I think so?" I just think I'm too incompetent, I only care about construction and don't care about management, and my life is still □□ easy.

Chu Yan thought so, thought about it and discussed with him: "Ah Jing, the security has been solved, but there are still many hidden dangers on the mountain, should we take advantage of this time to solve it directly?"

Gu Zhongjing hesitated: "I have an idea, but I'm afraid that the baby will work hard..."

Say it quickly. "

It's that we develop an APP by ourselves, and we also join the reservation for single-day play, which is divided into two options together with the B&B room reservation, and it is not lined up, and the reservation is open at eight o'clock in the morning every day, and whoever grabs it quickly is who, so that neither those rich nor ordinary tourists can be offended."

Chu Yan was interested when he heard it: "Yes, why didn't I expect that in this way, there will be more than half fewer people buying tickets under the mountain every day, and the tourists in the province always say that they will have no tickets, so they will run in vain." There are also those who have reserved rooms, all of which are scheduled until the beginning of next year, and it is not a way to continue like this.

Gu Zhong nodded: "That's right, I have always wanted to wait for everything on the mountain to be built before dealing with this problem, but now I think there must be a rule and regulations, otherwise it will be difficult to manage, not to mention that it will offend people."

Chu Yan thought for a while and suggested: "Then since you want to make an APP, you can add the monthly product sales to it, how many products are there for them to grab, who grabs it, we will directly contact the courier to send it, and those people in the province always come to the mountains to harass us."

Gu Zhongjing thought about it and added: "This function is still hidden from ordinary users, so it's open to those old customers, otherwise ordinary users can't afford to fry."

Chu Yan played with the buttons on Gu Zhongjing's clothes and said: "Well, then when you register the APP, make it into two versions, one is for the public, and the other is version 1.0 and send a link to the group and let them install it by themselves, how about it?"

Gu Zhongjing lowered his head and kissed Chu Yan and asked him, "It's just hard for my baby."

Chu Yan raised his head and kissed his lips: "I feel that if we really make the APP, it should be a little easier than now, at least we don't have to socialize every month, and we don't have to see a sea of people queuing at the foot of the mountain every day, it's worth the hard work."

As soon as he said that, he patted Gu Zhongjing's chest again: "That's it!" We'll start doing it tomorrow!

Gu Zhongjing was so cute by his glowing face, he lowered his head and kissed him, and said while kissing: "It's really happy to have a wife who can program." Chu

Yan let him kiss him, and he also raised his head and kissed his chin,After kissing, a question suddenly came to mind and asked, "What about the tourists who have already made a reservation?"

Gu Zhongjing: "It's simple, first get out the reservation for going up the mountain every day, remove the homestay reservation from various platforms, and then start making an appointment on our own APP again after the previously booked check-in quota is over, and I'll send a Weibo tomorrow to explain."

Chu Yan: "Well, you can arrange these." "

By the way, Ah Jing, do you want to tell the dean about Xiaodong's injury."

Gu Zhongjing: "I must say that Xiaodong's leg is injured, and he can't be recuperated in two or three months, and he can't hide it."

Chu Yan: "When Xiaodong is discharged from the hospital, take him to the mountain and live with us for a while, there are only so many people in the hospital, and no one takes care of him."

Gu Zhongjing heard Chu Yan mention this problem, and also said: "It's okay, the dean, they are so busy, they can't add any more burden to them." Yuan Yuan, you said that if we directly invite a few people to help the dean in the hospital, will she agree?

Chu Yan: "It's hard to say, didn't she reject you last time you mentioned it to the dean?"

Gu Zhongjing still felt that the dean was old, and it was not good to continue to be so tired, there were several new children in the courtyard every year, and some time ago he picked up a newborn rabbit-lipped child at the door, and he was busy every day without touching the ground.

If it continues like this, even if there are health care products and space water sent by Gu Zhongjing, the body will collapse sooner or later.

Gu Zhongjing didn't mention recruiting a few people to help in the hospital, but the dean always felt that the three of them could be busy, and the recruited people had to be reported layer by layer, otherwise the salary would have to be paid by Gu Zhongjing, and the dean didn't want to make trouble for Gu Zhongjing.

"This time, we don't ask her, we just call someone in and talk to her again.

Chu Yan nodded, looking at the wall clock on the wall, it was almost two o'clock.

"Forget it, let's talk about it tomorrow, it's too late today, I want to sleep. Chu

Yan has white skin, and he will have dark circles under his eyes when he stays up late, and today he went to the press conference and looked for Xiaodong, and there was already a slight blue and black right now.

Gu Zhongjing knew that he was tired, so he kissed his eyes in distress: "Okay, sleep, let's talk about it tomorrow."

Chu Yan got up from Gu Zhongjing, Gu Zhongjing straightened up and bent down to pick up Chu Yan and went back to the room,

Chu Yan put his arms around his neck and said, "Ah Jing, I want to take a bath."

Gu Zhongjing: "Good, I won't wash it tonight, I will get up tomorrow morning and wash it." Saying

that, he gently put him on the bed, and slipped his shoes on the bed, Chu Yan straightened up and said, "Then at least you have to wash your feet, right?"

Gu Zhongjing stretched out his hand to give him slippers: "It's okay, I don't think you stink."

Chu Yan rolled his eyes: "I think you stink!"

Gu Zhongjing took off his shoes for him, dragged himself again, and made it look like he was going to take socks for him to smell: "Do you smell it?"

Chu Yan was disgusted to death, and kicked him away: "Gu Datou, if you skin me again, go out to sleep for me!"

Hearing him threaten like this, Gu Zhongjing stopped making trouble, obediently went to the bathroom and poured a basin of water, washed Chu Yan's feet, and then washed it himself.

When he came out of washing, Chu Yan was already almost asleep, waiting for him with his eyelids propped up, looking very sleepy.

"Sleep, baby, I'm holding you. "

Well, good night. "

Good night baby.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Taohong Repentance, [Tanmei] Lost Love, [Tanmei] Blowing the Smoke into the Night Wind, [Tanmei] Saving the Perfect President, [Tanmei] This villain is not good , [Tanmei] [Net] Soy Sauce Attack on the Jun Zhuan Zhengji, [Tanmei] Can't Hold [Interstellar], [Tanmei] The Empress is Reborn, [Tanmei] The Coal Mine Merchant's Young Master Liuyang, I'm really just a nameless little god

快速搜索、找书、找作者

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
597 18 5
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
22.5K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
15.8K 155 82
a list of an Upcoming Clone Wars AU made by Me and @DjMandalore141