Rahiya Shots

Por Vani_Fangirl

ONESHOTS ON RAHIYA ~Rahiya FF ~Kl Rahul ~Athiya Shetty M谩s

鈼嶁湩Shot1鈼嶁湩
鈼嶁湩Shot2鈼嶁湩
New Journey

鉁р棈WC2023鈼嶁湩

748 34 20
Por Vani_Fangirl

Rahul And Athiya are married. They are madly in love with eachother.

✿Mr& Mrs.Rahul✿

It's the day of World cup final match 2023. All the ICT boys were nervous.Rohit motivate them . India loss the toss and India had to do batting at first inning.

Athiya,Anushka,Ritika, Devisha and many others wife's of ICT boys have came to support their hubby .

Athiya's Attire

Athiya and Anushka sat together and they were just chit-chatting. Game begin and all were quite nervous.

Post Match -
"INDIA LOOSE 💔"

All were sad ...Athiya , Anushka all have tears in their eyes. All the boys were upset. RAHUL was crying by hiding his faces by cap.

Athiya cannot see him like this. Athiya being a cricket fan ,she was broken.

All the people who came to watch match left stadium with disappointment face.

Post some time~

All the spouses of ICT members were guide to the room where all players were sitting .

Athiya came inside the room and look for KL but he was nowhere to be seen.

Athiya: Vi Bhai ,Where is Rahul??

Virat : Aths you know him nah..how is his nature ? He is sitting alone at dressing room area...( said sadly)

Athiya also nodded her head sadly

All the partners were comforting each other. But athiya was tensed as she know whenever this types of situation happens... It's better to leave KL alone for sometime and let him cry to puke out all the aggression.

She was not feeling good herself came to watch match for her hubby but now this pain was more painful than her health (she is having a really bad period as she got her period after 4 months....She always have irregular periods that's why)

She went to dressing room area...that's where she found KL sitting alone silently...

Aths: Rahul?

Rahul lift up his head listening to his love's voice

He immediately stand up and hugged athiya into really bone crushing hug. Aths was feeling pain due to her period as well but she know this situation was way more painful for Rahul .

They hugged eachother for a good 10mins.

Aths: Rahul all the members are coming .
(She said trying to broke hug..as she saw all the ICT members with their better half coming towards the dressing area)

Rahul was so engrossed in hug as he was broken by the loss but this hug was giving him some peace so he literally forgot about all the things and he didn't paid heed to Aths saying something

All the ICT members came inside...they know how painful it must be for him as all the fans were trolling him as 66(107) .

They all left the room ..to give them privacy.....

That's when athiya phone rang. They broke their hug and athiya received the call

" Mummy " ( it was KL mom)

Aths : Hello

KL Mom : Hello beta...Aths tum kese ho ...Rahul kesa hei...sab thik Haina...mujhe bahat chinta horaha hei Rahul Ka...helooo beta...????

It was on speaker by mistake...

Aths : haaan ha mummy Woh... ( She was gonna say something but Rahul signed her that he wants to talk...so he took the phone talk with his mother )

Post call~

Rah : Aths let's go it's night everybody must be waiting for us in hotel.

The hotel where ICT were staying..

They hold their hand in hand and went to hotel. Rahul had a headphones in his ear. All the fans were cheering him

"CHIN UP CHAMP "

Aths and Rahul reached their hotel room.

Aths: Rahul let's go to eat something

KL : Aths please ...I am not in a mood to eat anything

Aths took the cellphone and call room service and order dinner.

KL : I am not eating ok 😷

Aths: you have to

KL just nodded his head negatively

Aths : Rahul meine order dediya hei chip chap khoage....bas khatam hogaya... ( And didn't let Rahul to talk further)

~post dinner

Rah became fresh and came to bed. He saw athiya ..she seems to be disturbed

Rah : am sorry

Athiya : for what?

Rah : today's match

Aths: it's not your fault rah.. don't blame yourself

Rah kept his head low...

Aths get up from the bed and took the sanitary pad from her bag. Rahul looked at her.

Rah: ohh shit... today is 19th Nov...your periods date...shit how can I forget this...am soo sorry Aths...I literally crushed your bones while hugging...how much pain you would be in right now... ( He said being guilty)

Aths hugged him ....

Aths: don't say sorry rah..it's not your fault...wese I will be just back in 10 mins after changing pad....

Rah nodded his head

Post 15 min~

Aths came out of bathroom...then she saw rah sitting in balcony area alone.... Aths boil the water in induction kept at their hotel room and then she open drawer where she saw a coffee packets....she quickly made a black coffee...and she pour the coffee in two mug and went in balcony and gives him the mug ....

There was a silence...Aths and rah were looking at the moon...sipping their coffee...

Rahul saw that athiya was shivering...he quickly went inside and brought a blanket and they both covered themselves together in a blanket and were in eachother embrace....

Soon 2 hrs passed...just like that ...KL looked at athiya ...she was in deep slumber...he slowly removed quilt and carry her in his arms and kept her carefully on bed without disturbing her sleep and covered her with duvet comfortable..and again went in balcony area....blaming himself all alone...

•to be continued•

AUTHOR
~ Die heart Rahiya Fan💗
From Nepal 🇳🇵

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 馃槀馃挏 my first fanfic...
18K 1K 9
When Vi tells Ro about his girlfriend, Ro wasn't happy at all. He had his own reasons. 1) She was from the film industry and hence can't be trusted t...
12.8K 753 8
Virat and Anushka broke up and are trying to move on from each other, is this the end of Virushka?