Big Hero 6/Venom (Movie)/Hiro...

By GodKakrot9076

In the huge, enormous city of San Fransokyo, there lies 6 members of a team, known as Big Hero 6. However, Hi... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
4th Chapter (Ryuji's Death???/Agent Riot)
5th Chapter (Symbiote and Yokai)
6th Chapter (Suit/Power Upgrade.....and ???)
7th Chapter (Lizard)
8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)
9th Chapter (Yokai's Identity Revealed?!)
10th Chapter (Hiro's Revenge)
11th Chapter (Tadashi is always here/Ryuji VS Callaghan)
12th Chapter (Big Hero 6 VS Ryuji)
13th Chapter (Riot?!/Gogo's unknown Symbiote)
Author's Request
14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)
15th Chapter (Birth of an Anti-Hero)
16th Chapter (Rest)
17th Chapter
18th Chapter (Final Fight)
Final Chapter (End.....or is it?)

3rd Chapter

37 0 0
By GodKakrot9076

*In the morning, Hiro woke up*

Hiro's POV

The words that Ryuji said to me last night....they are sort of like a feeling of relief, even though he always supports us. 

We met Ryuji once when I was just 3, and Tadashi was 5. Ryuji was like the 5 year old kid who basically becomes cocky when he does something good, and pretty much lives by his own rules. However, his life was sad as his mother unfortunately passed away. When we 1st found him in the cafe, he was sitting down on the table, crying due to his loss. He didn't have any home to live in as his mother is gone and his dad left him. I understand his pain, as my parents also passed away during that time. Tadashi and Aunt Cass felt his pain too, and decided to let him live with us. I liked him. As time went on, he was like the life holder to the family, doing the job as SFIT which I didn't know until later on. I always assumed that he worked at some restaurant, but I guess not....

Gogo POV

Why do I have a crush on Hiro, out of all the people?! Sure, I first met him when Ryuji, Tadashi, were 10, and I was 8, but that was when he was 3! 3! He probably is focused on his studies and his life so much that he forgot that he met me again during the lab. Ugh, I wish that nerd remembers by now.

3rd person POV

*Hiro then sees the group, alongside Aunt Cass*

Hiro: *Yawns* Morning Gogo, Ryuji, Tadashi, Aunt Cass, Wasabi, Honey-Lemon, and Fred....

Ryuji: So the sleepy head is awake, isn't he?

Tadashi: Yup! *Chuckles*

Fred: Hey! That's my line Ryuji!

Ryuji: Well, not anymore! *Sticks his tongue out while pulling his right eyebrow*

Fred: Aw man!

Wasabi: Well, ready to go Hiro?

Hiro: You bet I am!

Honey-Lemon: Great! Let's go once we eat breakfast!

*After breakfast, they all decide to go to SFIT for Hiro's presentation*

*At SFIT*

Ryuji: Okay Hiro, remember what I said, and just be brave, okay?

Hiro: Right, thank you Ryuji. No, thank you to ALL of you.

The group except Hiro: Right!

*Hiro then goes to the stage*

Hiro's POV

As I enter the stage, I see thousands of people, staring into my brown eyes. I shook for a bit, then had the courage to say something to the audience with the microphone.

(Editor Note: I'm too lazy to write the presentation so I'll just put the video down below)

(Credits to this YouTube Channel as well)

I exit the stage and then see my friends hugging me/doing handshakes with me.

Aunt Cass: Oh my god, you did so well, my sweet Hiro!

Ryuji: I'm impressed Hiro! I knew you could do it!

Hiro: Thanks Ryuji!

Tadashi: If I may ask Ryuji, what did you tell my lil bro?

Ryuji: Oh I just told him to not be scared and be brave, that's all.

Fred: Nice advice, man.

Callaghan: Oh my, what a splendid moment at the stage, Hiro.

Hiro: Professor Callaghan!

I then go over to him and handshake him.

Krei: *Goes to them as well* Umm, Hiro right?

Hiro: Yes, why?

Krei: I want your microbots to be at Krei Tech.

Hiro: *Confused* What?

Krei: Well, I'm asking if you allow us to use your invention at our company, Krei Tech. It is one of the biggest tech companies here, 2nd to Oscorp though. Of course, if you let us have access to your creation, then we'll pay you a large sum of money.

Callaghan: Well not to interupt, but Hiro, I suggest you should not take Krei's offer.

Krei: Callaghan...

Callaghan: He might be nice, but under that smile hides a devil. It's your choice, Hiro. But I would recommend denying the offer.

Hiro:....Mr. Krei, thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

Krei: Oh? If I may ask, why?

Hiro: It's nothing against you, okay? It's just that I want to keep this creation, so that I want to protect the world. Protect the world that we humans live on.

Krei: Oh....I see. Well, it was nice seeing you, Mr. Hamada. *Leaves*

Ryuji: Umm, Tadashi?

Tadashi: Yeah?

Ryuji: Where is Hiro's microbot?

Tadashi: Oh right! *Goes over to Krei* Umm, Mr. Krei?

Krei: What is it, Tadashi?

Tadashi: You have my brother's invention...

Krei: Oh! I'm sorry about that. *Hands Hiro his microbot* Here you go. *Leaves*

Ryuji: Huh.......you know, you were right to deny the offer, Hiro.

Callaghan: Well, thank you for backing me up, Ryuji. Well then, Hiro, I hope I'll see you soon...in the lab. *Gives him the letter*

Hiro: Oh my god! Thank you so much!

Callaghan: No prob, little genius! Happy to help! *Leaves*

Oh my god, I got an invitation!

*At the exit*

Aunt Cass: Let's go! My Hiro has recieved his invitation* I'm treating you all to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant!

3rd person POV

Tadashi: Can I have a moment with Hiro and Ryuji before leaving to the restaurant?

Wasabi: Yeah sure!

Ryuji: Thanks Wasabi!

*At a nearby bridge*

Tadashi: So.....time flies, ain't it?

Hiro: What do you mean Tadashi?

Ryuji: Yeah, what do you mean?

Tadashi: There's nothing wrong with ya'll. It's just that since Hiro has gotten his invitation, it seems like time has passed, you know? Hiro becoming 16 soon, and I'm growing older.

Hiro: Huh....

Tadashi: Anyways Hiro, you should be proud of yourself. You showed the pride to your big bro and our best friend here.

Hiro: Thanks......hey Tadashi, Ryuji?

Tadashi/Ryuji: Yeah?

Hiro: Thank you two for supporting me along the way until now.

Tadashi/Ryuji: You're welcome!

*Just then, they smell smoke*

Tadashi: What? Smoke?!

Ryuji: That's weird....wait, what?!

Hiro: That could only mean one thing....

*The 3 then heads to the building, witnessing it burning*

Ryuji: What the f-

Hiro: Hey! Language!

Ryuji: Now is not the time, Hiro!

*Tadashi then sees a woman, mildly injured*

Tadashi: *Goes up to her* Are you okay, ma'am?!

Ryuji: Is their any injuries on you, ma'am?!

Woman: *Stutters* Y-Yes, I'm fine! But Callaghan is still there!

The 3: What?!

Tadashi: Well ma'am, go find shelter!

Woman: Okay! *Leaves*

Ryuji: Tadashi, what are you gonna do?!

Tadashi: I'll somehow try to save Callaghan! *Rushes at the building*

Hiro: *Grabs his arm* No! Don't, Tadashi!

Ryuji: We can't let YOU die, man!

Tadashi: Listen you two, I know ya'll are scared, but Callaghan is in the building! Someone has to help! *Goes inside the building*

Ryuji/Hiro: Tadashi! *Tries to follow him, but it is too late as the building exploded*

*Hiro wakes up, only to see Ryuji sitting on the ground, holding Tadashi's cap, face full of pure sadness*

Hiro: Ryuji?

Ryuji: *Cries* Hiro, I'm sorry....

Hiro: Tadashi? Tadashiiiii!!!

END OF CHAPTER 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 644 34
Things are going great for Hiro and his friends, until somebody shows up and everyone leaves Hiro alone. How will his friends make it up to Hiro? W...
24.8K 438 10
*A crossover fan fiction of Pixar's "Coco" and Disney's "Big Hero Six", mainly a Hiro x Miguel, I am well aware that this totally crazy but it's a fa...
361 13 11
After Tadashi and Hiro have a close call, they discover they have abilities they wouldn't have dreamed were possible. When they discover that the fir...
27.2K 1K 70
After Hiro and the rest of the gang became superheroes, was their group finally complete? Apparently, it wasn't. Hiro suits up one more team member b...