Etched In Stone

By Cavalierious

A trip through the ages as Zhongli and Childe learn what it means to love each other. Notes: Collection of on... More

Walking on Air
One, Two, Three
Nonsense and Nonsensibility
Fervid
The Gift of Oneself
In Light of These Wilted Lilies
On Words of Love
Intertwined
Bloom
Honeymooners
Pants Down, Dicks Out, No Regrets
Sweet Surrender
Senior Moment
Silk Seduction
Temper, Temper
Lingulate
Lizard Brain Activate
To Chase Tail
Ajax + Zhongli
Comfort; Bliss
Chase the Moon
Praise to the Stars
Sunny-Side Up
Eat Him Up
Divine Speciment of a Wrist (Deragatory)
Leisurely
Supplicant
Incandescent
Sand Between His Fingers
Enraptured
A Languid Distraction
Promises in the Dark

Delightful, Endearing, Utterly Swooned

14 0 0
By Cavalierious

Zhongli makes use of his morning by indulging in Childe.

CW: Smut

--

Childe dozes in the late morning, having stubbornly slept in.

The silk sheets are warm and they smell like Zhongli, sage, sandalwood, and rich, earthen dirt thick in his nose. He sighs, turning into the pillow slightly, sinking into its softness as he just melts into a restful haze.

Distantly, Childe is aware of a touch, fingers dragging along the length of his leg, soft-handed and reverent. Circles rubbed into his ankles, his aching knees, and the meat of his thighs. There is a gentle tug that pries his legs apart, and Childe responds instinctually, sighing softly.

Bliss, he dreams. Childe wonders what he did to deserve such treatment, such pious attention, but he relishes it, even in his sleepy daze.

Nails drag across the softness of his inner thighs, raising gooseflesh. A hand splays wide across his groin, pressing there lightly, and Childe dreams of how Zhongli does this when they make love. Zhongli's cock, thick and heavy in his ass. A hand, holding Childe steady against the bed, curling against his skin, the solid weight of unbreakable stone that sinks into his gut in the best sort of way. Pleasure in of its own.

Childe's breath hitches. He can't help it, even as slumber still tugs at him. There is a soothing voice, low in timbre. Warm breath against the crease of his thigh as a kiss is pressed there. Those devilish fingers drag through the hair there at the base of Childe's half-hard cock.

What a wonderful dream. A magnificent way to spend the morning in their bed, gooey and relaxed, remembering the night before. Zhongli held him close and whispered dirty, dirty things into Childe's ears as he marked him passionately, over and over,

Childe is truly spoiled. Over-indulged until he's filled to the brim. He goes to sleep carrying the weight of Zhongli's love deep inside.

There are more words, curling, affectionate things punctuated by one kiss to one thigh, and the other. And then, searing hot warmth wraps itself around his dick, suckling at the head and—

Childe's eyes snap awake and he groans, trying not to immediately buck against whatever it is. He looks down and sees Zhongli latched onto his cock. Zhongli watches back with a half-lidded gaze of pleasure, and Childe flushes. Nearly dies at the sight.

There isn't a more perfect way to wake up, except for maybe Zhongli already buried deep inside him. Childe moans at the mere thought. "Zhongli."

Zhongli hums around him, before pulling off. He laps at the tip and lets spit collect in his mouth to spread around with long and dexterous fingers, coating the rest of Childe's length. "I thought that I would enjoy you," he says simply, tonguing underneath the head. "If you are amenable, of course."

Childe is more than amenable. Childe was amenable ages ago when he still pined for Zhongli like a pathetic idiot. He doesn't say this, of course. He barely finds any words, just noises, a garbled sort of moan that leaves his brain scrambled. It's too easy to lose himself entirely to the heat of Zhongli's mouth.

"Please," he finally manages, fingers dipping down to curl into Zhongli's hair. Childe brushes his bangs back, sees the pink tinge on Zhongli's cheeks and nearly combusts. It won't take long—not that it ever does. "Fuck, look at you," he murmurs.

It is usually Zhongli who says things like this, who whispers fervent praise in the cloak of their bedsheets. It is usually Childe who is between those powerful thighs, worshiping him as a god should be worshiped. Wholly, fully, and undeniably sincere, knees sore from the floor and his throat fucked raw.

Zhongli's eyes crinkle with affection as he takes Childe's cock into his mouth again, tongue flat against the underside. He slips further, and further, and further—

Childe can't help but thrust right into the wet and silky warmth. How addicting. Truly sublime. Zhongli accepts it in stride, bobbing along to follow Childe's movements. He lets go of him, digging his fingers into Childe's thighs instead, grounding himself. Lets his mouth be fucked slowly and languidly as Childe's hips rise and fall against the bed.

"Oh, gods." Childe's voice is pinched. "Oh, Archons."

Zhongli laughs around his cock, always amused by that particular curse. What a thought. A former Archon, a veritable god, the Prime of the adepti, between his legs and servicing him. Willingly and wantonly, face flushed and eyes half-lidded with arousal.

He moans around Childe's cock, eyes slipping closed, seemingly lost in his task. Childe cups his face gently, thumb smoothing over his cheekbone. "You are so perfect," he says, awed.

Zhongli pauses, eyes opening to reveal slit pupils. He pulls off and nuzzles at Childe's cock, licking along the length of him with a slow crawl. "No darling," says Zhongli. "You are the perfect one."

Childe is not. He is an utter mess. Particularly now, when he's nothing but boneless jelly, melting into the silk sheets, forgetting how to speak at just the touch of Zhongli's tongue.

"I love this, you know." Zhongli praises him so sweetly. "You, spread before me, just waiting to be consumed. I often wonder how it is that I am so lucky."

"You? No, no, I'm—Oh."

Zhongli drags a thumb down the length of his balls before cupping them. He nibbles at them next, tongue flat against the soft sack of skin. Childe's back arches against the bed.

"Beautiful," says Zhongli, grasping at Childe's thighs, coaxing them over his shoulders. Childe whines when he feels Zhongli pry apart his asscheeks, thumb dipping into his crack to press against his hole. No doubt delightfully pink and puffy from the night before, loose and ready to be taken again with so little effort.

"I could watch you forever." Zhongli sounds so earnest, his voice cracking with how much he wants Childe; how much he cares, how much he loves this, loves him.

"Zhongli—"

"Shh," soothes Zhongli, nipping at his skin playfully. "Let me take care of you."

Easier said than done, thinks Childe. He's near the edge already, his nerves on fire as pleasure curls throughout him and heats his veins. Been teetering there since the moment he saw Zhongli prostrate before him.

Zhongli dips a finger into his hole. It sinks deep so easily, so readily, Childe's ass swallowing it up greedily. Zhongli licks around his rim as he presses a second in. He is slow and gentle. He fucks them into Childe at a lazy pace, as he just sits there, and watches.

Childe whines, embarrassed by the scrutiny. His brain floats in lofty bliss. His throat is dry as he cries out. "Zhongli."

Zhongli shifts, pressing close to his cock once more, fingers still buried inside Childe. They spread his hole, coaxing him open, sliding across his insides as they seek out that spot. Zhongli is torturing him sweetly because he knows exactly where it is. He can play Childe like a finely tuned instrument.

"Please," begs Childe, his voice cracking.

Zhongli licks Childe's twitching cock, lapping at the precome. His fingers fuck into him deep and searching, but just shy of it, just shy—

"I love this," says Zhongli, tasting the salty precome that dribbles from Childe's aching dick. "I love you."

"I'm—Hngh, Celestia above, oh, oh—"

"Ajax," whispers Zhongli, before swallowing Childe's cock once more.

Childe curses, back arching. All he can think of is the wet heat of Zhongli's mouth, and the softness of his lips wrapped around him. How he sucks at his length, his tongue flat against the underside. Zhongli's fingers, long and slender, split him open with delicious pressure.

"Fuck, fuck."

Zhongli has finally ended his torture, his fingers dragging across his prostate. Childe keens, fucking back against his hand, trying to take them deeper. Tries to slip his cock further into his mouth. Childe doesn't know exactly what he wants, he just hopes that it never ends.

His gut boils with heat. The sleepy fog about him has lifted. His hands find Zhongli's face and he holds it, fingers curling around the back of it as Childe ruts into his mouth. He scrambles against him and wriggles against the bed. His toes curl and his eyes roll back, blissed out, utterly lost in Zhongli's hot-handed touch.

"I'm close, oh my gods, Zhongli, I'm so close."

He means it as a warning but Zhongli doesn't pull back, he just redoubles his effort, sucking Childe's cock like a man starving. His fingers press into him with a slow and heavy drag, hitting that bundle of nerves with bullying strokes.

Childe whines as he comes, the red-hot pleasure that coils in his gut snapping. Zhongli chokes slightly, groaning as Childe spills into his mouth. He swallows every last drop, licking at what bubbles from the crease of his lips, tongue darting out as he pulls off.

It's sinful. Childe feels his cock twitch weakly at the sight, which gains him a soft chuckle from Zhongli. He kisses the tip of his dick sweetly, lips lingering as he eases his fingers from Childe's ass. Then, he crawls up the length of the bed and tucks into Childe's side.

Childe sighs. "That was nice." A pause. "Are you okay?"

Zhongli buries his nose in the nape of Childe's neck, breathing in deeply. "I would think that I am more than okay." Childe turns to face him, pressing their foreheads together. Zhongli shifts slightly to press a kiss there. "Truly, Ajax. You were so handsome, laying there. All I could think about was last night. I wanted to indulge."

Childe swallows thickly, still unused to Zhongli being so upfront about his feelings. This isn't new, necessarily, they've been fucking for months; but the idea of love is a novelty. Childe is still learning to accept it at face value.

There's a first for everything.

Zhongli brushes back his bangs, stroking through his hair. "Ajax?"

"I love you too," he says softly, "I know that I don't say it enough."

"Oh, darling." Zhongli's face is split by a radiant smile. "That's just it though, you say it all the time." Childe does not. Childe is the worst at it, the type to bottle his feelings up instead. Zhongli huffs lightly, seemingly amused. "You are not good with your words."

"Geez, just go right on and say it."

"It is your actions, Ajax. You don't notice, but I do."

Oh, thinks Childe, his throat going dry. He's suddenly tongue-tied, cheeks burning pink.

Zhongli leans closer, thumbing across the seam of Childe's mouth. He lingers in his space, warm comfort. "I'd like to kiss you."

Childe smiles and surges forward, locking their lips together. They kiss and kiss and kiss, languid and lazy all throughout the morning. They don't leave the bed, opting to curl around each other so tightly Childe can't tell where he ends and Zhongli begins. Delightful, he thinks, as their tongues slide together, and Zhongli moans into his mouth. Endearing.

There are worse ways to spend a morning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 231 10
TartaLi / ChiLi one shots! (top!tartaglia x bottom!zhongli) this story contains: smut fluff angst bad grammar? Mostly high-school AU Out of characte...
13K 108 22
These are only for reading when you lost your 50/50 and want to let it out by reading. If a chapter is to be smutty, I will warn you in the beginnin...
1M 38.4K 58
After the resurrection and defeat of Osial, things became much busier for Childe. He had no time for himself until he met a certain brunette again. ❝...