Falling for the bad boy

By maddie_lynnnnn

BEWARE SOME CHAPTERS ARE MISSING BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS GOING ON UNDER MAJOR EDITING PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I WRO... More

The famliy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Important: Sequel or not?
Falling For Mr.Right
Life update- 2019

chapter 18

1K 43 0
By maddie_lynnnnn

Alyson's POV

Kept thinking what should I wear, I know its going to be a pool party, so do I dress like a hooker or a lady from Little House On The Prairie. ' why dose being a girl mean whatever you dress in people will automatically think your a whore or the light weight of any situation.' I think. " I am just going to go with a bikini and shorts with a tank top." I say getting frustrated with my fashion choices lately.

" LOGAN. I AM GOING TO JUSTIN'S HOUSE NOW.. LOVE YOU!" I yell and shut the door shut and walk 3 blocks.

I see Justin clutching his hands in his dark hair. " Why did I do this. Now how am I supposed to protect her." He says. " Protect who." I say back. He looks up and backs away from me. " you have to get away, he could be watching. I don't want him to harm you." he says. I caught his hand and said " I am going nowhere I love you Justin." I tell him. " You.love.me?" He says likes he is trying to comprehend it. " yes Justin. I know you have secrets. you don't have to tell me. Just know that I love you and always will." I said rubbing his cheek gently. " well. The reason I broke up with you I wasn't completely honest as in why I did it....... I wanted to do it because you were in danger. And it was because it was because of me. I couldn't live with myself if something ever happened to you.. Because well I love you too Alyson." He said. By this time I was sobbing and he hugging me. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back in the same manner. " come on. We need to go." I say putting his hand in mine and pulling him to the sidewalk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 74 7
What happens when good boys fall? Easy.... they turn into bad boys. ********* Justin Starion is destroyed on one cold dark night when he commits an...
54.1K 1.3K 44
16-year-old Amelia's mom gets a promotion at her job, meaning her family has to move. She didn't want to leave and neither did her brother, but her f...
7.8K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
2.9K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...