Being Found

By taniawwms1

So this is a story about how I was placed with a bad foster mom and was taken in by my teacher who gave me th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Author's Note
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:

Chapter 16:

14 0 0
By taniawwms1

John's POV:
We reach my house and we get out of the car. Sydney looks a little nervous which is understandable because she is technically going home with a stranger.

We went inside the house and I asked her if she's hungry and she shook her head and when she did that her stomach growled and I saw that she was blushing. It was kind of adorable.

I told her to follow me to the kitchen and she sat down at the table. I looked in my fridge and I saw that I didn't have much so I asked "do you like pizza?" and she nodded.

I went to order that and then came back and said "it should be here in twenty minutes"'

While we waited I thought that we could watch a movie and led Sydney to the living room and asked her "do you enjoy any movies?" and she nodded and asked her what her favorite movie was but before she could answer I heard a knock on the door.

I got the pizza and went back to the living room. "Here we are dig in" I said and she did. She was eating quite messily but she was hungry so I wasn't going to judge.

She said "thank you" and I looked at her totally shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 100 17
I've been in this place for 9 months, they took me from my family and everything I once loved. My family sold me, the people who are supposed to love...
9.4K 340 26
My life has always been terrible. I was always bullied at school. I don't know why, it just seemed that people didn't like my presence. The guys woul...
Hearts To Break By Lil1105

Mystery / Thriller

738 305 17
It all started when my best friend was murdered and I was devastated my only friend that I trusted and loved so much was murdered. When school was ba...
79.2K 1.8K 25
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 "When He punished you In front of class" Y/N- What w-wrong i-i did Sir? Tae- " Every time You talking in my class (Angry voice) " He Com...