Fate/Dark Knight

By TheMidnightSpeedster

"...what must I do father?" "don't tell me you've grown soft towards the girl?" "RHONGOMYNIAD!" "CLARENT BL... More

Chapter One: The Child of the Lake
Chapter Two: Apprentice
Chapter Three: The Tale of Alaric
Chapter Four: Sparring With Arthur
Chapter Five: Preparing for Battle
Chapter Six: Enter The White Dragon
Chapter Seven: Apprenticeship, Knightship, and Reassurance
Chapter Eight: The Youngest of Knight's
Chapter Nine: Who Are You To Me?
Chapter Ten: Merlin's Warning
Chapter Eleven: Arrival
Chapter Twelve: The Tournament Begins Sir Alaric vs Sir Rodrick
Chapter Thirteen: A Glimpse of What is to Come
Chapter Fourteen: Grasping The Element of Darkness
Chapter Fifteen: Quarter Finals Alaric vs Gaheris
Chapter Sixteen: In Our Passion I Was Lost (R-18)
Chapter Seventeen: Lancelot Teases and Artoria Teaches the Birds and Bee's
Chapter Eighteen: Lancelot vs Agrovaine

Bio and Quotes

1.8K 27 17
By TheMidnightSpeedster

True Name: Alaric of The Lake

Titles: The Conqueror, Betrayer, Traitor, Camelot's End, Unstoppable Knight of The Round, and ???

Classes Available: Saber, Archer, Caster, Berserker, Lancer, Avenger, and a candidate for Grand Saber

Voice Actor: Kenjiro Tsuda (The Jap VA for Seto Kaiba)

Personality: (You'll find out throughout the story I want to keep this a secret)

Age of Death: 20

Relatives: Merlin (father) and The Lady of The Lake (Mother) (Indirectly also Morgan), Artoria Pendragon (Indirect Aunt), Mordred Pendragon (Indirect Sister), and Shirou Emiya (Indirect Uncle in Law)

Personal Abilities:

Clairvoyance: A level beyond the level of Merlin

Mana: As the son of the fairy and incubus Alaric has a vast amount of mana that is far greater than any other, he has no need for magic circuits.

Battle Continuation: As a relentless conqueror Alaric has been through many battles and he has always emerged victorious regardless of if his wounds were great or not.

Pure Mana Manipulation: Alaric's control over his mana is so great that he could manipulate and shape at will. (Think of when Yhwach from Bleach could manipulate Reshi)

Spellcaster: Alaric over the course of his life has learned and developed a great number of spells.

Master Swordsman/Spearman: This should be obvious.

Item Creation: As the son of the lady of the lake Alaric has an incredible affinity for the creation of legendary weaponry and mystic codes.

Master Fighter: Press that Square button fast.

Incredible Durability: If Cu Chulainn is Irish Hercules then Alaric is like Camelot's version of Hercules.

Protection from Arrows: Get screwed Gilgamesh.

Dark Knight's Armor: Alaric's amor is his own personal creation one that grants him near absolute protection yet there is a weakness in his armor that can be exploited.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alaric of The Lake/Conqueror:

"Throughout Heaven and Earth I alone am the strongest!"

Artoria Pendragon:

"I trusted you and have practically almost raised you like my own son and in the end, you repay me with betrayal well why are you just standing there Alaric say something!" 

Mordred Pendragon:

"Why?! Why elder brother I don't get it why the hell would you betray and turn your back on us?!"

Merlin:

"Are you sure this is what you want my son? If you go down this path then..you'll be all alone with no one to be there for you,"

Vivian The Lady of The Lake:

"No matter what happens my son...I will always love you,"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Noble Phantasm's/Outfits:

Sword of Annihilation: Excalibur Destruction

Rank: A+

(The complete opposite of Artoria's Excalibur which was forged by the planet from the hopes and dreams of humanity. This blade was made by Alaric himself who had tapped into Gaia's core and forged the sword using Gaia's hate for Humanity as fuel.)

Spear That Pierces To the End of the Universe: Void Piercer

Rank: ???

(A spear crafted completely from a mixture of unknown metals acquired from both the realm of Fairies and forged within the dying heart of star how Alaric created this spear is unknown to any)

.

.

.

.

.

Love Interest:

.

.

.

.

.

.

Outfits:

Normal Clothing (Bought by Jeanne)

Without Armor Attire (Personally Made by Alaric himself)

Armor of the Dark Knight:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
127K 1.7K 53
after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and arturia pendragon the king of knight th...
4.5K 38 13
This picture here is used from Pinterest and I don't own it. It belongs to the owner of this picture!! Give Credit to the user, please!! I don't have...
17.3K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a 📖 about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...