šŸ‡ØšŸ‡³ šššš ššØš²š¬ š‚š„š®š›...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŸ’ š¬šžššš¬šØš§š¬, šŸ–šŸ— š›ššš š›šØš²š¬. šŸšŸ’ š›ššš š›šØš² ššš„š®š¦š§š¢ š”šššÆšž š«šžš­š®š«š§šžš š­šØ š«šžļæ½... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡³ š‚š€š’š“ šŸ‡ØšŸ‡³
š„šŸ: šš€š“š‡š„š“šˆš‚!
š„šŸ: š˜šŽš” š–š€šš“ š“šŽ šš„ šŒš„!
š„šŸ‘: š˜šŽš” šŒš€šƒš„ šŒš„ š‹šŽšŽšŠ š‚š‘š€š™š˜!
š„šŸ’: š‡šŽš– š–šŽš”š‹šƒ š€š’š‡š€šš“šˆ š…š„š„š‹?!
š„šŸ”: šˆš š–šˆš“š‡ š“š‡š„ šš„š–!
š„šŸ•: šˆš šƒš€ š‚š‹š”š!
š„šŸ–: š…š‘šˆš„ššƒš’š‡šˆš šš‘š„š€šŠ-š”š!
š„šŸ—: šˆ š†šŽš“ š˜š€!
š„šŸšŸŽ: š‚š‡š€šŽš’ šˆš šš€šŒšˆššˆš€!

š„šŸ“: šŽš”š“ š–šˆš“š‡ š“š‡š„ šŽš‹šƒ!

60 14 70
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭𝐬.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 & 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧.
𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 - 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐆𝐲𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 & 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦.
𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭 & 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 + 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲.
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫, 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫 & 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲.

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

"You need to calm down." Chris pleads.

"For what?! FOR WHAT?!" David shouts.

"André, I am sure you saw how loyal me and Leon were to each other last season. Why won't you be the same with David? Y'all have more history together as opposed to you and Em. I am confused?" Avan questions, trying to make sense of the situation.

"David's too fucking sensitive, man. I hang with whoever the fuck I wanna hang with because to keep it a hunnid, I didn't even trip when he fucked my babymama so he has no right to be mad if I hang out with his former opp. They rarely acknowledged each other outside of the show but all of a sudden he wants to continue the beef for what? To boost ratings? Pleeeease. Oh and I almost forgot, Cam fucked Erykah too! Some fucking best friends, huh Avan?" André reveals.

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

Dave opens his eyes mid prayer and is greeted by Marshall's thicc ass in his face. He screams and then headbutts his booty, looking sus as hell.

"OH SHIT! THE VIEWS!" Jack squeals.

Dr. Dre swings on him and whoops poor Jack's ass.

Meanwhile his mentee is getting whooped by David and he ain't doing shit for him. Poor Marshall is getting dragged and thrown around the park like the toys from Toy Story 3 in that kindergarten scene by David.

David then puts Marsh to sleep by body slamming him.

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐒: 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐍, 𝐄𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐍, 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐂𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐂.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃, 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 & 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐍.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒: 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇: 𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄́ & 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑.

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄: 𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊.

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐇

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟓:

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - 𝟎𝟕:𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑 (𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓):

David glares at an unbothered André.

"Dave, Imma cut your ass off if you keep being bitter that I'm cool with Em." André warns.

David rolls his eyes. "Do it, then! Fucking c*nt."

André swings on him and Trevor holds him back.

"Y'all are best friends. Don't be like this." Trev pleads.

"Nigga, did you forget how you treated Jordan or what?! Does it look like I fuck with you?!" André yells in his face, pushing Trev off of him.

"You're lucky he saved you." Dave quips.

"Saved who?! Don't fucking play with me?! If you wanna take this shit outside we can! Nelly's a drunken asshole who doesn't want the wine to be all fucked up cause we're scrapping!" André yells.

"Now why am I in it?" Nelly asks, walking into the room.

The other bad boys are excited to see the estranged best friends fight so they stand outside of the cellar, waiting to see the fight go down.

"You f*cked my babymama, bruh. I didn't even tell you this but Victoria came onto me at the 2008 Christmas Party y'all hosted in Thailand and I rejected her cause I love you, bruh! But now, I wish I did it since you f*cked Erykah 15 times! Are you crazy?!" André yells.

"She also deleted his baby." Jayceon instigates.

"YOU CONFIDED IN A P*DOPH*LE?!" André screeches.

Dave goes red while stammering, trying to explain his side of the story.

Jeffrey: How the fuck does it take 8 years to admit something like that, André?

David: Look, it would damage my image having a kid with my best friend's baby's mother. You CANNOT judge me!

"How y'all ain't fighting is beyond me, fucking idiots." Willard slurs.

"Not the nigga who needs to get drunk to fight Marlon, running his mouth to me! Are you stupid or are you slow?!" André retorts.

"I'm not in your babymama's guts, that's for damn sure. You better drag your babymama!" Will snaps.

Marlon flicks the back of Will's neck, shutting him up.

The producers hand Pac a note and he reads it out to everyone.

The Note:

What up, boyz.

Guess who I am?! I was the sexiest nigga from last season.

The other two guys are one who cut off his dreads and he's fat. The other got bullied by Cam'ron cause he a bitch.

We at an undisclosed restaurant, the limo driver finna take you there. Y'all got 5 mins or he'll drive off, so act right.

Peace!

End of Note.

"Not Tyler claiming he's sexy, like Brandon looks way better." Andre scoffs.

"That sounds g*y...." Marshall trails off.

"And? Homophobes disgust me." Willard calls out.

"Nobody likes you, Will." Marshall replies.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - 𝟎𝟖:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒:

Elgin: Why is Ja wearing such a tight jumper? These Chinese girls are not checking for you and never will.

Tupac: I forgot that 4 of us may be going home tonight and it's up to the instigators and therapists to decide which one of us goes home. They better not do me wrong, I got Coolio and my ex, Keisha on speed dial.

*𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇*

Tupac: I meant my wife, Janet. I love her. *grins*

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒:

𝐋𝐚𝐑𝐨𝐧 "𝐉𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐳 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚" 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 (𝐓)
𝐅𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐦 "𝐓-𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧" 𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐦 (𝐈)
𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐧 "𝐑𝐎 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍" 𝐅𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 (𝐈)

The Bad Boys Reaction:

Jack (acting shocked as if he didn't choose these three last episode):

"Take a seat, I got us all a little bit of everything from the buffet. Y'all owe me money." T-Pain snaps.

"We do not owe you shit. We never asked for this!" Corbin retorts.

"POP GOES THE WEASEL!" Zac yells, throwing Corbin's food on him.

"I was..." Corbin trails off to punch Zac across the face.

"SARCASTIC!" Corbin yells in Zachary's face.

They both throw hands, punching each other up while Ro eggs it on with Faheem. Juelz yells over the two frenemies squabbling trying to preach to them about peace.

"Man shut up with all that, man and let them fight!" Trevor yells.

"I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT, TREVOR! I WILL WHOOP YOUR FUCKING ASS!" Roshon threatens.

"You won't whoop shit." Trevor mumbles.

"If you're gonna clap back at him, at least be brave enough to yell it out." Jack instigates.

"Who was talking to you, little boy?" Trev asks, in response.

Corbin sadly got his ass whooped by Zachary. An embarrassed Corbin just eats Zac's plate of food while Zac goes outside to jog his anger off.

Jack punches Trevor across the face and then whoops Trevor's ass, shocking the bad boys, instigators and therapist. Trevor tries to do a rematch but the instigators (T-Pain and Ro) hold him back and force him to sit back down.

"And if you get the fuck back up, Imma whoop your ass, fuck your Mom and sh**t ya Dad." Ro threatens.

"Well that was drastic." Jayceon laughs.

"Not as drastic as cŕadle robbing but go off." Shon retorts.

"So David, I heard you and André got into it over Eminem. Let's get to the root of this issue and solve it." Juelz brings up.

"Honestly, I'd rather not do that because it's a waste of my time." David scoffs.

"But he is your best friend so I don't understand it. What's not clicking?" Christopher responds.

"Who the fuck was even talking to you? I keep trying to be nice to you but you're making me wanna whoop your arse again." David warns.

"Well, I am sitting right here. Being a waste of pretty like Nelly, waiting to be whooped. Come on, mate. Bring it on!" Christopher yells.

"Why do Australians sound like r****ded British people to me?" Marshall asks Pac.

Pac just shakes his head, smirking.

"I suggest you do not do that, Chris and Dave. Y'all are here to redeem yourselves!" LaRon (Juelz) reminds them.

"But their beef is entertaining, let them fight. Don't take this therapist shit serious, bruh bruh." Ro says, patting LaRon's shoulder.

LaRon rolls his eyes. "Chris. You talk a lot of shit for someone who can't back it up."

"Juelz, FFFFUCK OFF!" Chris shouts.

"Juelz was just trying to defend me since we're from the same season but you just had to take it personal! We are supposed to be in the same clique, you fucking idiot!" David yells in Chris' face.

Christopher pushes David onto the floor, standing up and getting out of his chair. David jumps up like a super villain and kicks Chris in the no no area.

Chris grabs his plate of noodles and flings it in David's face. Dave grabs a chair and Chris darts off, a waitress wipes the noodles off of Dave's face and cusses him out in Chinese.

"What do you want? A fiver? Fuck off." David responds.

"Wǔ kuài qián?! Wǒ yào nǐ líkāi wǒ de cāntīng bìng fàngxià yǐzi! Wǒ bù xūyào nǐ de qián, húndàn!" She retorts. (Translation: A FIVER?! I want you to get out of my restaurant and put down the chair! I do not need your money, asshole!)

David hands her a fiver and runs after Christopher with the chair.

"So Pac, you been entertaining this season? I heard you got beef with The Game." T-Pain quizzes.

"Why would I beef with my clique mate?" A guilty Pac responds.

"Look at David and Chris. Cliques mean nothing. Jayceon hung out with someone who tried to k*ll you." Ro recalls.

Pac side eyes David still chasing Chris with the chair. Dave eventually takes his shoe off and throws it at Chris, hitting the back of Chris' neck, knocking him to the ground.

"Pac forgot that he hates me too. It's unwarranted as well, I'm a whole legend in these streets." Andre scoffs.

Tupac: Y'all, I have had enough of Andre. Shit is about to hit the fan because I been going easy on him.

"EM, COME GET YOUR G*Y ASS MENTOR BEFORE I PUNCH HIS SHIT IN!" Tupac threatens.

"Danny Boy is also g*y but okay, attack Dre." Marshall replies.

"Nah, I'm not even drunk like Will, fight me, nigga!" Andre claps back.

While Tupac and Andre continue arguing, Nelly & Ja began squabbling because Ja called Ashanti asking her to dump Blake for Nelly.

Andre throws his soy bean sauce in Pac's face and rubs it on Pac's scalp.

"Bald ass." Dre snaps.

Tupac punches Dre in the gut and Marlon helps Pac jump Andre. Em avoids jumping in as he fucks with all three of them and decides to attack David instead by throwing plates at him.

David dodges all of the plate throwing then flings Christopher into Marshall.

Cornell won his fight against Ja, Ja had to get his gĺock confiscated from the security guards.

"I hate your fucking guts." Nelly seethes at Jeffrey.

"Good, I want you to! You fucked around with Shanti's heart." Jeffrey retorts.

"Why do you even care?! She was not your girl, just your friend! Don't let them hits y'all had fool you!" Cornell yells.

"Meanwhile you're only hit is with the Destiny Child that ain't Beyoncé! Nigga, be quiet." Jeffrey claps back.

Marlon and Pac are still jumping Andre. T-Pain and Roshon encourage Will to attack Marlon again and for Elgin to fight Andre.

Jack: Andre vs. Ginuwine is not working! Their beef is just extra camera time like Zac vs. Corbin. SNOOZE FEST!

Marlon vs. Willard ends up being a 50/50 food AND fist fight as well as Ginuwine vs. Andre. Roshon randomly whoops Trevor for old times sake.

The chaos leads to everyone being banned from the restaurant for 6 months and 3 days.

Jayceon: Was the three days necessary?

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - 𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐌

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 (𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑):

"I know this show is about drama and fighting but do y'all ever get tired? As you all know it is the fifth episode so for of you have to go home." Juelz reminds them.

"Here are the rules again. All 16 of you will have to vote on which two bad boys of your choice that will vote out two bad boys of their choice. For an example, if all of 16 of you voted for Zac and Pac to vote someone out then Zac could pick two people and Pac could pick two people then all four would go home. Oh and you cannot vote for yourselves." Roshon adds.

"So bad boys who will the two bad boys be?" T-Pain asks.

The maids hand the bad boys an iPad to vote. It takes less than a minute and the bad boys hand the iPads back to the instigators and therapist to tally up the results.

The Votes:

André (Voted by Marshall, Elgin, Jayceon, Dr. Dre, Jeffrey & Cornell.)

Jeffrey (Voted by Trevor, Zachary, David, Willard, Jack, Corbin & André)

Marshall (Voted by Tupac, Christopher & Marlon.)

End of Votes.

"Bad boys, based off of the results André 3000 and Ja Rule will be voting on who goes home." Ro tells them.

Cornell: Oh fuck!

Tupac: NO!

Marlon: Can we kiss his ass before he makes any decisions? I can't be robbed again of having longevity on this show!

David: André, we are still brothers. From different countries but still brothers. You like what I like...which bothers me a lot but fucking let me stay! Get rid of Marshmallow.

André and Ja Rule stand up.

"So André, who are the two people that you vote to be kicked out of the house?" Faheem (T-Pain) questions.

"This guy has always been boring on both his season and this season, I just wanted him to quit the season but he never got round to it for some reason. I hate to do this as Pac kicked me off early knowing how it feels and now I'm doing the same to....Jack." André announces.

Tupac takes a deep sigh of relief as he thought 3 Stacks was gonna be petty and kick him out.

Jack storms out of the house, refusing to acknowledge his castmates.

Jack: This show is just not for me. I can't seem to connect with my castmates or anything. It is best if I never show my face again. I hated both experiences so this is goodbye forever. Peace out!

Jack holds his head down, crying as he is driven off in a limousine.

"Well, good riddance to him." Zachary laughs.

"He was apart of your clique and you kept giving him the cold shoulder. That's clown shit." Corbin calls out.

"Anyway, the next guy that I think should go is Will! Marlon has been justified." André announces.

Willard freezes like Zac and has to be carried out of the mansion.

"NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo, I HaVe tO StAy! I HaVe tO StAy! I CaN'T Go hOmE! i dEsErVe mOrE TiMe! Do nOt lEt mE Go! I WiLl dO AnYtHiNg!" Willard sobs.

"Will, it's over." The security guard replies.

Willard throws a whole tantrum as he is forced into a limo.

Willard: How can you get rid of a legend?! I repped Philly to the fullest and this how y'all do me? One day, y'all are gonna take me serious! I am that nigga, my accolades speak for itself. Just watch Sui**** Squad, I need your money.

Willard faints from shock as he is driven away in a taxi.

"So Ja, don't do no speech like André and just name whose going." Ro demands.

"I can't stand these niggas so Corbin and Nelly can go." Jeffrey announces.

"Imma save my energy but at the reunion, it is on." Corbin threatens, making his castmates laugh.

"OH SHUT UP, TROY!" Corbin snaps, making Zac freeze.

"Ayanna Jackson!" Corbin shouts, making his castmates gasp.

Cornell puts his shades on and strolls out of the house, he drags Corbin with him.

"And I forgot to add y'all...There will be no more voting for the next instigators and therapist. It will just be randomized. Got it?" Juelz announces.

The bad boys nod their heads.

Cornell: Whatever, I was present for the whole of my season and I did a good job here too. I was more lit in my prime but now I just wanna chill and f*** hoes. Oh yeah, I ain't single, fuck what I said. Shantel, I'm coming home, baby.

Corbin: Y'all really still see me as just Chad? I give up, continue seeing me as a joke. I'm done and fed up. BYE!

Episode ends with the camera zooming in on a pissed off Corbin and Nelly's face as they driven away in a taxi.

Roshon: This was fun, did I do a good job at instigating?

Faheem (T-Pain): I loved this instigating shit. I should have done it more on my season. Oh well. *shrugs*

LaRon (Juelz): I wasted my time here, being a therapist sucked. Anyway, fuck Cameron! He f*cked my girl. Hate him for that, we will never be cool again. On my Moms.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌:

𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎.

𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭. 💀💀

𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐓𝐀𝐅?!

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲, 𝐚𝐰. 🩷

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡. 𝐏𝐚𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞*𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐝*𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝? 😐🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 253 22
š€šŸš­šžš« šŸ• š„šØš§š  š²šžššš«š¬, š­š”šž š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ šœš„š®š› š¢š¬ š›šššœš¤ š°š¢š­š” šš š›š«ššš§š š§šžš° šœššš¬š­ š°š”šØ'š„š„ š›šž š¬š­ššš²š¢š§...
28.7K 360 19
š‘ššš©š©šžš«š¬ šŸš«šØš¦ ššš„š„ ššš«šØš®š§š! š€š¬š¤ ššš§š š²šØš® š¬š”ššš„š„ š«šžšœš¢šžšÆšž.ā™” š’š­ššš«š­šžš: šŒššš«šœš” šŸšŸ•š­š”, šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ š„š§ššžļæ½...
10.5K 467 24
šššš¬š­ šœššš§ šœš”ššš§š šž šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š  š…š€šˆš“š‡, šƒš„š’š“šˆšš˜, š¬šØš¦šžš­š¢š¦šžš¬ š®š¬ ššš¬ š°šžš„š„ . šŒšØšÆš¢š§š  šØš§ š¢š¬ š„š¢šŸšž...
1.8K 180 16
šˆš§š¬š©š¢š«šžš š›š² š­š”šž š¢š§šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ š…š„šššÆšØš« šØšŸ š‹šØšÆšž š’š©š¢š§šØšŸšŸ, šˆ š‹šØšÆšž ššžš° š˜šØš«š¤! š€šŸš­šžš« š€ššš„š¢š²ššš” šŸšš...