𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐧�...

By shewrts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Move back or I won't be even sorry If I kissed you right here right now ~Ved... More

Introduction
1 ~ A dream Rishta?
2 ~ Nishruti's wedding fixed
3 ~ Wedding Preps
4 ~ Haldi and all
5 ~ Glow of Love
6 ~ Jealousy
7 ~ Is it Love?
8 ~ I Love you Avni
9 ~ Rishi and Mahir
10 ~ Finally
11 ~ Back to Home
12 ~ Birthday or Trauma
13 ~ All Right
14 ~ Who is she?
15 ~ A Surprise
16 ~ Love and Light
17 ~ Aakriti goes back
19 ~ Soon to be what?
20 ~ Truth and Plans
21~ Proposals
22 ~ Redamancy
23 ~ Happily ever after
Epilogue

18 ~ The hatred

5.2K 261 26
By shewrts

Aakriti stood in front of her father with an expressionless face.
"I..I didn't want to", She whispered under her breath and took a deep breath.
"Where's she?", Aakriti asked.
"You sure you will talk to her", Mr.Sharma asked and Aakriti just nodded lightly."
"I ain't staying here dad you know that I'll leave today itself don't worry",Aakriti said and chuckled bitterly before walking towards the stairs.

Avni's house~
Avni's Pov~
"Here",Ved said and handed me a glass of water. I took some pain killers and drank water. He kept staring at me with a smile which made me feel proud of him somehow or me, I felt proud for having him in my life. My pain was now much better than before. He took glass from my hand and kept it on the table. He started walking towards the door and my eyes furrowed.

"Where are you going?",I asked curiously.
"Nothing, just closing the door and.... closing the curtains", He spoke.
After doing the things he walked towards me and lay beside me. "Now sleep", He said and placed the hot water bag over my stomach. I smiled and turned to the other side only for him to wrap his arms around me. I like him back hugging me so much.

My nerves calmed down and I took a deep breath. "Do you need something else", He asks and kisses my shoulder.
"You are enough", I spoke and looked at him. " You're so cute Ved ",I said suddenly. Don't know but it just slipped out of my mouth. I held his face in both of my hands before placing a kiss on his cheeks.

His face turned red and he chuckled. God he is literally so cute..
"Sleep", He whispered while blushing and pecked my forehead. I kept staring at him and he said while moving his palm over my stomach, "I said Close your eyes sweetheart". He kept kissing over my shoulder which made me feel butterflies and I didn't notice when I fell asleep.
Pov ends~

Ved looked at her sleeping peacefully and smiled. He puts a few of her hair strands behind her ears and stares at her face adoring her. Suddenly his phone rings and he quickly cuts the call not wanting to disturb Avni's sleep. He slowly walked out of the bed and went on the balcony outside. Then he called his friend who just called him.

"Hello yeah Abhi, arey sorry I was in mid of something important that's why I didn't picked up so why you called?", Ved asked.
"Alright...So I wanted to ask you're coming to the party na so should we leave together", Abhi his friend asked from the other side of the call. Ved looked at Avni and spoke, "Um..Yar I won't be able to come".
"Huh? Why? We talked on Diwali na?", Abhi asked.

"Yeah I know but I'm sorry I have an important appointment today I won't be able to make it you guys go enjoy", Ved replied. "Ah okay then as you wish", Abhi said. " Yeah sorry yaar..bye", Ved said and cut the call. Then he walked back in the room and covered Avni properly with a blanket before walking downstairs.

Ved walked in the kitchen and looked around.
"But will she like my cooking skills? ugh of course it's the best", Ved spoke to himself and sat on the counter.
"But what should I cook.....Hey siri! What should I cook for my girlfriend when she's on periods", He said and kept his phone beside him.

"Some of the food items which can help with period cramps are dark chocolate cake, avocado soup, to-"

" Ah you know what you leave I'll cook something myself",He said and jumped off from the counter. Then he puts water in a pot and turns on the flames.
"Now see my hidden chef wou- Oh shit", He was speaking but suddenly he dropped one of the tomatoes on the floor as he was holding three.
"Anyways...so yeah what was I saying", He said after glancing at the tomato on the floor for a few seconds and then again continuing his work.

Delhi~
Aakriti stood in front of a room and her hands shook a little when she knocked on the door...After a few knocks a lady opened the door and Aakriti looked at her with a cold expression.
"Mrs.Sharma I would appreciate it if you would be a little quick I have a lot of work", Aakriti said while walking inside the room. She was trying her best to be cold in front of her mother.

"Aakriti, I want you to stay here for a few days", Mrs.Sharma spoke.
"What if I don't want to", Aakriti said.
"I ain't asking you, stay here for a few days you have to meet someone they'll be here after three-four days", Mrs. Sharma said. Aakriti rolled her eyes at her words.
"Then see ya after two-three days", Aakriti and Started to walk out from the room.
"Aakriti!!", Mrs.Sharma said loudly and Aakriti Turned around, "What?! What do you want now my life? My soul? Huh mon what else should I do for you like a slave tell me!!", Aakriti said in the same tone.

"Aakriti have you lost it?? Is this the way to talk to your mom",Mrs. Sharma said angrily and soon Mr.Sharma and Dhruv too arrived there.
" No I know whom I'm talking to...And what I said wrong mom tell me did I said something wrong.. Isn't it always like this", Aakriti spoke and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Stop it Aakriti behave!! I ain't willing to call you here but this time it's important I want you to meet S-", Mrs.Sharma was about to speak but Aakriti cuts her words,
" Yes you want me to do this that always, have you ever called me once for checking if I was fine or not mom...You always just want me to follow your useless orders...Aakriti I want you to do this, do that...Mom you know very clearly what happened and still you have the audacity to talk to me, don't you feel asham-".

" AAKRITI ENOUGH....I know very well what happened aren't YOU ashamed of what you did huh? For god's sake I want you to be happy afterall you're my daughter, I am trying to help you, don't forget Aakriti you are here in this position because of me, You're shameless, After spending night with that guy you are brave enough to talk to me like that, What happened to your boyfriend huh tell me where is he now I told you... I told you to stay away from him didn't I... But no you didn't listen to me and ran away with him such a brat you are!!", Mrs.Sharma said while pointing at Aakriti.

"I...I didn't ran away mom...Y..You threw me out of the house AT THE TIME I NEEDED YOU the most but no you weren't ready to hear me for once, mom I'm not here because of you, don't forget I came here by myself all alone... remember how I was crying and YOU didn't bothered to listen me you threw me out of the house like I didn't existed for you, you didn't even thought once at that time that I was your daughter and now look at you...all for money...Mom I s..still remember each and every word you said that day..It all haunts me still and you are saying I..I am shameless wow...You know what I shouldn't have listened to you again.. I'm going I ain't staying here with you",Aakriti said angrily with tears flowing out from her eyes and walked downstairs.

Mrs.Sharma walked behind her angrily and held her wrist.
"You are staying here for a few days I said", Mrs.Sharma said.
Aakriti looked at her and jerked her hand away, "Oh please...I thought about it once but now I ain't staying here at any cost", she says.
"Aakriti... It's important please stay", Mr. Sharma said and Aakriti looked at him.
"Dhruv tells your sister that it's for a few days then she can go wherever she wants I don't care", Mrs. Sharma said and walked in her room. Aakriti stood there and looked at her mother with teary eyes.

Aakriti's Pov~
I knew something like this would happen that's why I didn't wanted to come home, whenever I meet her we both always argue, I came to meet Dad tbh but hearing her words shattered my hearts in pieces.
I stood there looking at her back walking in the room and tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes even tho I was angry. I wasn't feeling sad or weak it's just my anger coming out in form of tears and I hate this..I hate it when I cry in anger..

"Aakriti bacche..", My dad called out and I looked at him.
"I told you why you even came I don't know now see...but since you're here Please stay for a few days", Dad said and I walked towards him.
" I can't stay here dad Please you know it's very hard for me",I said and held his hands. " Di Please...", Dhruv said and my heart melted after looking at both of them and I just couldn't help myself but to nod.
"Fine just because of you both", I said and wiped away my tears. Then I walked towards my room straight.

I threw myself on the bed and took a deep breath. This is the worst, I hate this.. What's her problem huh..I can't believe she's my mom..Okay okay calm down Aakriti be strong hm..I need Mahir right at the moment so bad but nevermind...I am missing him. I went to wash my face and just layed down on the bed. I'll just sleep for now I'm tired. I checked my phone once and dialled Mahir's number.
Pov ends~

Mahir's Pov~
I was sitting in the balcony looking at the city lights peacefully until my phone rang. A smile appeard on my face after seeing her name on the screen and I picked up the call quickly...

"Hmm so finally got time?", I said.
"I miss you", She said suddenly and my heart somehow felt weird after hearing her voice.
"I miss you too sweetheart, so what you did today huh?",I asked.
"Ugh Nothing..I am feeling tired..Ah Mahir I'll stay here for a few days",She said.
"How many few days?",I said with a little pout and heard her chuckle from other side. "Don't worry, Only a few days and I'll meet you soon",She said and I just hummed.

"What are you doing?",She asked.
"Nothing just waiting for you..btw how did everything went with your mom",I asked and she stayed silent for sometime.
"Aakriti? Are you there?", I asked.
" Huh? Y..Yeah", She said in a cracking voice. My nerves tensed up after hearing her and I asked, "Are you alright sweetheart?".

I wanted to see her so I switched the call into video call and waited for her to pick up the call. She finally picks up the video call and my heart calmed down after looking at her face.
"Yeah I'm good", She spoke and smiled.
"But I ain't good", I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"My mom knows you came here at midnight that too from window like a thief", I said and laughed after looking at her face with wide eyes.

"Are you serious??!", She said and I nodded. She covers her face with the blanket and whined.
"God it's so embarrassing what she might be thinking shit", She said and I laughed
"She didn't said anything, she scolded me for not offering you dinner, now how should I tell her I that you ate me instead", I said and her face turned red. I quickly took some screenshots and giggled.

"Where's the lie didn't you?", I teased her again and she pouts.
"Stop, that makes me feel like kissing you", I said enjoying teasing her. Her face was all red by now.
"Mahir Stop okay..", She sulked while blushing which made her look so cute.
"Okay okay fine I'll stop...but I really want to kiss you now muah..", I said and kissed her through the screen.

"Yaah stop teasing me okay", She said with little pout and red face.
"A return kiss?... that'll be cheating then", I said and smirked.
"I'll give you one when I'll return back", She said and smirked too.
"Cheater", I said and switched the camera back. "See it's looking beautiful right all the lights and city".
"Mhm very beautiful..I wish you were here right now", She spoke.
" Then should I come there?", I said and she shook her head.
" No..I haven't told my family about us",She said and I nodded understanding her point. We both talked for some more time and then she went to sleep.
Pov ends~

Avni's Pov~
I opened my eyes after a long sleep maybe..I stretched my body and I felt peaceful and happy as I woke up...I sat up on the bed and sighed with a little smile, "Ugh finally a good sleep after crying God", I said and looked around. Then I picked up my phone to check the time it's 7:30 in the evening. Did he leave? I got up from the bed and walked in the washroom. After some minutes I came out and went downstairs.

As I walked down my sight fell on Vedansh, who was sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. I smiled at him and continued walking. He looked at me and then gets up.
"You're awake...Did you sleep well?", He asked and I nodded.
"Is it still hurting?", He asked and I hugged him saying a no.

"Alright...Um Avni I'm sorry", He said and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"Actually..t..the kitchen ahm...I..I tried my best but.. don't worry I'll clean it up", He said. "What do you mean?", I asked and walked towards the kitchen with him.
My eyes widened after looking at the kitchen, "What the actual hell', I said. The floor was smeared with tomato juice, there was flour spread around the stove, the bowl and many other things were in the sink that too all dirty.

"Omg Ved!!",I said and glared at him.
"See I'm sorry..sorry I'll c..clean it promise",He said and looked at me with sparkling eyes. I took a deep breath and spoke, "What you were up to actually in the kitchen huh".
"Um I wanted to cook something for you but.... nevermind what do you want to eat I'll order it", He said while scratching his neck. This boy is crazy, I suddenly laughed and looked around.
Pov ends~

"So where's my dish?", Avni asked and forwarded her hand.
" Um...I..What do you want to eat I'll order",Ved said.
" Why didn't you cooked something?",Avni said trying to control her laughs.
" Leave it na...Accha you sit in the hall I'll clean it up",Ved said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder leading her out from the Kitchen. Avni sat on the couch and Ved turned around to walk towards kitchen but Avni held his wrist and pulled him beside her on the couch.

Ved looked at her with raised eyebrows and said,"What are you doing?".
" You sit here with me and let's order something what do you want to eat?",Avni asked.
"Um but what ab-",Ved was about to speak but Avni pecked his cheek and said,"You don't have to do it we'll do it together later". She looked at him and waited for him to speak something but he stayed silent and kept staring at her face.

"W..What do you want to eat I'll order",Avni said.
"Yo-..No I mean whatever you want",Ved said and looked around cursing himself.
"Then what about some fries and pizza and a drink with pizaa hm?",Avni said excitedly and Ved nodded with a smile.
"Thank god my mom isn't here or esle she would have been throwing daggers at you" Avni said and they both laughed.
Suddenly Ved's phone started ringing and he picked it up.

"Hello yes Mom", Ved spoke and his mom replied from the other side.
"Where are you beta? You left early in the morning and didn't informed too then Mahir told me you went to hospital early is everything alright? It's late aren't you coming h-" His mom was speaking worriedly but Ved spoke between her words.
"Mom calm down I'm alright I'm actually at Avni's house she's not feeling well so I came to see her as her parents are not at home so don't worry",Ved said.
" What happened? Is she alright?",His mom asked.
" Yeah she's better now",Ved said.
" Did you eat something",His mom asked again." Yes I did not also I'll be home shortly don't worry",Ved said.
" Alright..Take care and stay if she doesn't feels well",His mom said and Ved smiled.

Next Morning~
Aakriti's Pov~
I was sleeping peacefully until...
"Diii!! Yaaah!!! Get up c'mon!",Dhruv screamed basically in my ears. I jumped off from the bed and looked around.
"what?? It's Earthquake omg", I blabbered in sleep and he started laughing.
I processed everything in few minutes and glared at my brother who was laughing standing near the bed with his hand on his stomach.

"Dhruv! I almost had a heart attack idiot", I said and calmed down my racing heart.
"Idiot ki behen idiot", Dhurv whispers.
"I heard that...What are you doing here and why on the earth are you screaming", I said irritatedly. Dhruv looked at me with a done face and said, "Oho Di it's 10 am, get ready and then let's go out".
"I ain't going", I said and layed down on the bed again.
"Okay then, I was thinking about having some ramu kaka's kachori with Vivek and Roshni but... it's okay I'll tell them that you're not coming so only we three should eat",He said and my stomach grumbled.

I hadn't had ramu kaka's kachori since years how can I miss this huh. Dhruv was about to leave but I quickly got up and called him," Dhruv! I'll be ready in few minutes". He turned around and looks at me with shocking face.
" But you wanted to sleep na di it's okay you can sleep",He said and I faked a smile.
" If you're saying that much..ahm so I would join",I said and he chuckled.
"I knew it... Anyways Di you get ready quickly",He said and left.
Pov ends~

After sometime Aakriti got ready in a simple plain yellow kurti. She walked downstairs and her mood immediately fell after seeing her mother sitting on the couch and sipping tea.
" Ugh my day is already spoiled",Aakriti whispered and walked towards the kitchen. She took a cup of tea for herself and sat on the chair in the hall waiting for Dhruv. She kept stealing gazes at her mother who was busy in newspaper.

"Di let's go", Dhruv said while walking down from the stairs and Aakriti just nodded. They both started to walk out.
"Wait... Where do you think you're going...Dhruv", Mrs. Sharma said.
Aakriti rolled her eyes and Dhruv turned around to look at her, "Mom we are hanging with Roshni and Vivek will be home soon don't worry", Dhruv said and they both walked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for this chapter <3
Thank you for waiting patiently ❤️
I'll be on a break for sometime till Feburary as my exams are approaching I hope you'll wait patiently... love you a loads <3

Ignore grammatical or spelling mistakes if any ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
47.7K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
706K 6K 10
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...