π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„-π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š [Dark Deku...

By SteveTheAlbino

(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them... More

Ch 1: '(Y/n) Midoriya: Dark Origins'
Ch 2: 'You Don't Know What You Got'
Ch 3: 'Blame It On My Youth'
Ch 4: 'The Only Thing That Matters'
Ch 5: 'Fighting The Gravity'
Ch 6: 'Easy Target'
Ch 7: 'Give Me One Good Reason'
Ch 8: 'Going Away To College'
Ch 9: 'Pathetic'
Ch 10: 'Wasting Time'
Ch 11: 'More Then You'll Ever Know'
Ch 12: 'Hungover You'
Ch 13: 'No Future'
Ch 14: 'Up All Night'
Ch 15: 'Action'
Ch 16: 'Roller Coaster'
Ch 17: 'Anthem'
Ch 18: 'Degenerate'
Ch 19: 'Strings'
Ch 20: 'One More Time'
Ch 21: 'Remember To Forget Me'
Ch 22: 'Cynical'
Ch 23: 'When I Was Young'
Ch 25: 'First Date'
Ch 26: 'Rabbit Hole'
Ch 27: 'All The Small Things'
Ch 28: 'Dammit'
Ch 29: 'One For All'
Ch 30: 'Fear No More'
Ch 31: 'King In Green'
Ch 32: 'Lie to Me'

Ch 24: 'Feeling This'

5.4K 308 386
By SteveTheAlbino

[Sorry for the wait! Didn't want to release a chapter I wasn't proud of. I had 10k words done last week and it felt like nothing happened, SO HERE'S TO A BIG CHAPTER...AND 100K READS ON THIS BOOK! HECK YEAH!! SOMETHING NOT EVEN THE ORIGINAL COULD DO! SO THANK YOU!!!]

[Alright! So another week and another ANTI-HERO chapter! And finally! We've done it! We're out of the Sports Festival ARC and moved onto something else, finally! So hopefully that can bring an added boost back to this book. Now, the last chapter did better than the previous one. But I feel we can keep going. And by helping with that, I plan to bring you all a massive chapter today! Because we're out of the Sports Festival, and we made it out of this one with the start of the harem! And we enter this new stage with new characters! New badass moments! Potentially a jealous Bakugo? And so! Much! More! You don't wanna miss...YOU DON'T!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

--11 Years Ago--

Izuku: "Haha! Wow, (Y/n)! Look at all these hero names!"

The joyous and excited voice of Izuku Midoriya sounded with glee as he rocked back and forth on the chair positioned in front of the family computer. Currently, both Izuku and his older brother could be seen sitting at the computer desk in the living room using the internet to come up with hero names after Izuku wanted to play superheroes with his brother. Of course, to do that, they'd need hero names. But such a task seemed more difficult then one may have first thought. So, (Y/n) decided to use the computer to go on a Random Super Hero Name Generator in hopes of finding the perfect ones. The only problem...They had been doing this for thirty minutes now, and (Y/n) was starting to get tired.

(Y/n): [Yawns] "Come on, Izuku. You gotta hurry up and pick a hero name before it gets dark, otherwise we can't play heroes."

Izuku: "What? I can't rush this, (Y/n). I need to find the right name."

Such a sentence was spoken with quite a serious look for a little kid, one which (Y/n) noticed instantly. A curious look formed on his face as he watched his brother return his gaze back to the computer screen.

(Y/n): "Izuku...You know this is just a game, right? It's not that serious."

Izuku: "Not serious? Of course, it is, (Y/n). Choosing a hero name is one of the most important things ever!"

(Y/n): "Really? How so?"

He didn't exactly understand, mainly because this was just pretend. Even so, Izuku seemed to think otherwise. A happy smile found his lips once more, wiping away his serious expression, as his eyes glossed over the screen before him as he spoke.

Izuku: "Because...When you give yourself a name, it's important because it show what kind of hero you are. Like the hero you want to be when you grow up! Like, you don't want to pick a bad name that doesn't show what hero you want to be."

(Y/n): [To himself] "...What hero you want to be..."

Izuku: "Yeah! Like, All Might!"

(Y/n): [Turns to Izuku] "All Might?"

Izuku: "Yep! His name is perfect. Because it shows he's strong and courageous! That's why I can't just pick any name..."

[Your POV]

--Present--

"...I gotta pick one that fits me."

Life just felt...Perfect. I know people will go around saying stuff and still deal with crap in life. And honestly, I've still probably got a thing or two to work on, but overall...I feel great! I truly feel like I'm given a second chance in life, and this time, I'm not going to let any moment hold me back. A few days have passed since the end of the Sports Festival, during that time we were given time off. Mainly to heal our injuries and just recuperate from everything going on. However, it seems the world was not yet ready to move on from the events. Even when travelling on a train, through heavy rain-filled weather, I was able to witness the big screens perched up in the city showcase everything that went down. Of course, I didn't win the tournament. 

But at the end of the day, punching Endeavor felt like a victory in of itself. And I don't just mean that out of a snarky way. After everything that happened with Todoroki, I saw Endeavor in a new light. I didn't like him before, even as a hero. But now I saw him as a monster that lurks in the shadows. Endeavor thought he was safe from his past, but little did he know that there are things that search for the monsters, even when hidden in the darkest shadows, and I'm just one of them. But Endeavor was given a taste of such when my fist collided with his face, and the world was left to witness it in awe. But whereas the world saw it as nothing more than an accident that happened, I made sure Endeavor knew otherwise. 

As the fog of the explosion covered us, I grabbed the proclaimed hero by the crop of his hero outfit. Only done thanks to his dazed and confused focus due to the sudden attack. During this time, I told him everything. Of everything I saw. Now, some may think that was stupid. But I wanted him to know that I knew everything. Because I wanted him to have that constant fear to hang over his shoulder all the time, that I could reveal the truth whenever I so pleased. Of course, I wouldn't do that. But I made him think that. That's why, when people checked in on us, he told them it was nothing more than an accident. But he knew, deep down, that it was the exact opposite. 

And I rest assured that one day, when I became a proclaimed hero myself, I'd finally bring him down for what he did. But for now, he's seen as a hero, and admittedly, he's doing more harm than good. But his time would come...They all do. But even with all this, and the fact I didn't win the tournament, that wasn't to say there were things that made my life the perfect state that it was now. And one such thing, of course, was me finally being able to tell Uraraka how I felt. Well, I didn't exactly told her, I kissed her. But still, the point was proven, and in return, I found out that she liked me back. Something she chose to tell me with words, after we finished kissing. It was a little awkward at first. 

But a day or two later, and things seemed natural, like nothing changed. Something I was a little worried of due to the suddenness of it all. But seeing as we both liked each other, we blended well together, to the point it seemed like nothing changed. Of course, Uraraka and I proceeded to hang out outside of school, which we really didn't do much before. But even that was a blast. Though, I did have to text Bakugo and lie saying I was out of the city. I just knew that when he found out he'd freak, and me and Uraraka wouldn't get any time together. However, we did plan to tell people eventually. But right now, it was the sweet life, to put it simple. One such simple thing was riding the train together to school. 

Something we were forced to do with all the rain pouring down outside. But even with this weather, we still found the time to smile to each other. That was...Until we were suddenly interrupted.

"Oh! Midori--(Y/n)! From the hero class!"

(Y/n): "Huh"

Just like that, I lifted my head at the mention of my name. Uraraka doing the same. It didn't take long to see who was talking to us. Then again, the mere mention of my name seemed to cause everyone in the surrounding area to turn towards us with various smiles and such.

"Good job at the Sports Festival!" [Thumbs up] "You were so close!"

"Sucks your last attack missed and hit Endeavor."

"You were really cool!"

"I love your hero costume!"

"Though it was kinda scary."

"My little brother says he wants to be like you now!"

"Can I have an autograph from an up-and-coming hero?"

"You're gonna be number 1 one day! All Might better watch out! Haha!"

To be honest...It was still weird to have so many people cheer me on. And whilst I didn't let that lead my life, I still accepted it with the best smile I could. Something that was helped by Uraraka. All it took was the gentle touch from her hand to help calm my nerves and get me through this moment. All the while, in the city background, footage of Bakugo winning with a 'disgruntled' look on his face could be seen on a big screen. However, little did I know, that whereas my life seemed perfect right now, for others...It was anything but.

******

Uraraka: "Oh! I, uh...I told my parents that we were, um...Y-You know...Uh! T-They seemed happy!"

(Y/n): "Oh, yeah? That's cool." [Chuckles softly] "Honestly, I was a little worried your parents might not like me."

Uraraka: "What? Why not?"

(Y/n): "I don't know." [Nudges Shoulders] "Just something about 'I make people see their worst nightmares come true' doesn't exactly sound like the go-to approval from a father saying to date his daughter."

Uraraka: "Oh! Haha! You've got nothing to worry about, (Y/n). My Dad's pretty cool..." [Raises eyebrow] "Though he did say he'd have to 'get serious' if you hurt me."

Yeah...I may not be afraid of villains or monsters. But the potential rage of a father...That was something every man feared. And I think Uraraka seemed to pick up on it. Most probably due to the fact my entire body stopped in the middle of the walkway toward our class.

Uraraka: [Laughs] "Seriously! Don't worry! I told my Dad I'm old enough to pick the right guy to date, and he understood that...After I threatened him that I wouldn't speak to him for life if he tried to ruin anything."

(Y/n): "O-Oh...That so? C-Cool....Cool...Cool..."

Uraraka: [Giggles] "You're being silly. I like that side of you."

(Y/n): "Me being silly? Uraraka! I'm a guy! It's, like, programmed in us to fear our girlfriend's Father. You get it easy!"

Uraraka: "N-Not necessarily...What's if your Mom doesn't like me?"

(Y/n): "Oh, yes, my Mom. The very woman who can't help but smile at people when they step out in front of her in line. Sure...She'd totally not like a girl who totally makes her son feel special in this world..."

A few seconds was all it took before my body froze once more. I realized the words almost instantly, and when I did, I was quick with an apology.

(Y/n): "U-Uraraka. I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to say something so soo--"

But upon turning to her, I saw Uraraka was blushing. A soft smile pressed onto her lips as she looked at the ground. Despite dating for a few days, the idea of saying such 'lovey dovey' things was unnatural to us both. But sometimes, like now, it just slipped out. And when it did, it left both of us to worry that the other would grow awkward from it. But as we were both beginning to understand, hearing such things wasn't so bad. 

Something I was reminded of as Uraraka and I looked at each other once more. Honestly, in this moment, I wanted nothing more than to just lean down and kiss her. However, we were in a busy walkway, and Uraraka and I both agreed to ease into this relationship thing when concerning others. So, we simply kept the smiles and returned to walking toward the classroom entrance. However, my eyebrow began to raise as random students who were walked passed began cheering and patting me on the back.

"On it, (Y/n)!"

"You lucky bastard!"

"Congratulations!"

"Enjoy it while you can!"

"I'm so jealous!"

(Y/n): "Um...Alright?" [Turns to Uraraka] "You know what's going on?"

Uraraka: "No. Maybe its to do with the Sports Festival?"

(Y/n): "Yeah. Surely it's got to--"

"Hey, Uraraka! You're so lucky!"

"I'm so jealous!"

"I wish I was in a position like you!"

"He's a really great guy!"

"Don't let him get stolen~"

Now it was Uraraka's turn to be confused. Something that only grew with each remark that came from girls. By the end of it, we were left staring at each other, wondering what was going on. At first, we thought it was due to the Sports Festival. But after those last few remarks, something was telling me it wasn't that simple. And when things weren't simple but chaotic, there was normally one person to blame. And I went off to see that person instantly. The final steps coming for me and Uraraka as we reached the door of Class 1-A, pushed it open, for my gaze to land on this person instantly.

Bakugo: "I'm telling you all! When he gets here I'm totally going to--"

(Y/n): "Uh...Bakugo? Can I speak with you for a moment?"

As soon as my voice entered the air, everyone froze. An audible gasp sounded from someone in the back as everyone looked towards me and Uraraka. Both of us still confused, and it was in this confusion that Bakugo got the jump on me. I wasn't able to notice the approaching blonde before it was too late. But as he stormed his way over toward me, he carried a sharp glare and a clenched fist. I thought he was going to punch me, which only threw me off from everything else even quicker. However, I was proven wrong when instead of punching me...Bakugo immediately grabbed me by the collar of my school uniform and began shaking me back and forth.

Bakugo: "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU AND URARAKA WERE DATING?! HUH?! HUH?! I MEAN...I KNEW YOU BOTH LIKED EACH OTHER! BUT STILL! THE DEED WAS DONE AND YOU SAID NOTHING TO ME FOR THESE LAST FEW DAYS?! I ASKED WHAT YOU WERE DOING (Y/N) AND YOU JUST SAID 'STUFF'! IS URARAKA 'STUFF', (Y/N)?! BECAUSE I SURE HOPE NOT! IT TOOK ME OVER TEN YEARS TO GET YOU WITH A GIRL! DON'T! SCREW! THIS! UP!"

...Yeah. Fair to say I wasn't expecting that when walking into school today. And neither was Uraraka, clearly, going off her shocked face. But even if we had a smidge of doubt as to what Bakugo was referring to, the phone in his hand, which showcased an image of Uraraka and I holding hands in public, was all the proof we needed.

(Y/n): "You have a photo of us holding hands?"

Uraraka: "That is so creepy."

(Y/n): "Bakugo. Seriously. That is wrong on SO many levels."

Bakugo: "What? It's not my phone...It's Kirishima's."

"HEY!"

The voice of the aforementioned sounded in the background, enough for me to instantly turn a narrowed glare towards him. Such a sight caused Kirishima to hide behind Sato as he mumbled a quick reply.

Kirishima: "Bakugo made me do it! He said if I ever saw you in public showing love and affection with a girl and he wasn't around that I should take a photo as proof!"

(Y/n): "And you listened to him...Why?!"

Kirishima: [Sighs] "...Because he said if I didn't, you two wouldn't be my bros anymore..."

(Y/n): "Of course, he said that..." [Sighs] "Look. You promise to never listen to Bakugo again revolving anything to do with love, and Kirishima, I promise to be your bro for life!"

Kirishima: [Smiles brightly] "R-Really?"

Bakugo: "Nuh, uh! No! Don't listen to him, Kirishima! You keep up with your work, soldier!" [Narrows gaze] "Don't make me 'un-bro' you..."

It seemed, despite what I said, Bakugo still had an effect on Kirishima. Such just left Uraraka and I to blankly blink a few times. As we did, our eyes slowly travelled over the crowd of students behind him. Within them were familiar faces of our friends. Some offered thumbs up and other forms of approval, like Mineta and Kaminari. Some just smiled. And others were crying out of jealousy...I think. I was still caught off from the Bakugo thing that I didn't even notice when he appeared between Uraraka and I, his arms around our shoulders, as he escorted us into the room. Seemingly ignoring the fact he just yelled at us. Though, he definitely didn't drop the big news.

Bakugo: "I just want you both to know that if any male figure, teacher, student, or extra, dares to stop you two from showing love to each other on school grounds...I will break every single bone in their body-And yes, before you ask (Y/n)--" [Grins] "-- that bone too...You perv~"

(Y/n): [Blinks repeatedly] "Bakugo. I want you to know I am regretting our friendship right now."

Bakugo: "Pfft! Go ahead! Too late for that." [Leans in and whispers] "The game has already begun~ You've got one girl...Just gotta wait for the rest~"

Such a remark caused both Uraraka and I to turn to him in confusion. Such a remark remained until we reached our desks, where it felt like we were still being watched. I realized it'd be exactly like this until Midnight arrived which, actually, now that I think about it, might grow ten times worse when she gets here. So all that was left was to get it out of everyone's system now.

(Y/n)/Uraraka: [Sighs] "...Who's got questions?"

I kid you not! Not a single second passed before Uraraka and I were bombarded with questions. Me dealing with the boys...

Kirishima: "How did it happen?"

Sero: "What was it like?"

Sato: "Is it cool to hold hands with a girl?"

Kaminari: "Does that mean the rest of the girls are on the market?"

Mineta: "Have you...Done it?"

Tokoyami: "Is she into darkness?"

Kaminari: "Seriously? Does this mean the rest are available?"

Koda: [Whispers] "I'm happy for you."

Aoyama: "You both are bright...But not as much as--"

Kaminari: "Come on, man! I need my answers!"

Mineta: "Yeah! Answers, (Y/n)! Answers!"

(Y/n): "Um..."

And Uraraka with the girls...

Ashido: "AAH!!! I'M SO JEALOUS! And happy for you! So happy!"

Yaoyorozu: "I-I'm really happy for you both..." [Repeatedly taps fingers] "Please remember the absurd idea I offered and think about it...B-But really, I am happy for you both..."

Hagakure: "Yeah...We're happy for you, Ochaco. N-Not matter what you decide..."

Ashido: "Have you gone on a date yet?"

Jiro: "You guys suit each other."

Tsuyu: "...I admit I am saddened to see (Y/n) taken. I will find it within me to resist admiring him from afar. But such a task will be hard...Though as I am sure you already know about hard tasks, after all, as (Y/n) is a teenager and we all know that they can--"

Uraraka: [Blushes madly] "OKAY! SLOW DOWN! W-We get it..." [Nervously chuckles] "One at a time please..."

It was fair to say that we were both held down by the questions asked, and didn't exactly know how to deal with them. Thankfully, whilst it quickly became a big topic that Uraraka and I were dating, it soon shifted to conversation amongst the others. Which meant Uraraka and I got some peace. A simple smile we shared connecting our thoughts on the whole matter that just happened. 

However, it was as we smiled at each other, that I sense the lack of a person who normally sits in front of me. The empty seat of Iida could be seen. Which, was odd, and kinda worrying. Iida never misses a day of school. It didn't take long for Uraraka to notice where my eyes were placed, and soon noticed the empty space her friend normally found himself in. After all, Iida was always the first person to sit down at his desk before anyone else in class.

Uraraka: "Iida's not here?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, I saw that to. I wonder where he is?"

Uraraka: "Maybe he's sick or something? It has been raining a lot lately."

As soon as I heard Uraraka say that, I quickly turned to her with a questioning look.

(Y/n): "Really? You think Iida, the guy who came to class even when he was sick already, would suddenly miss a day of school now?"

Uraraka: "Oh...That's right. He did come to school before when he was sick, huh?"

As she spoke, Uraraka adorably began tapping her chin whilst look up to the ceiling, as if processing what she was thinking over. It was rather cute, and something I couldn't help but smile at...Which was still kinda weird to do for me. I mean, I smiled before. But when I smile around her now, I can't help but get this burst of sunshine inside of me. It was nice...Just something I'd still have to get used to. 

Even so, that bright feeling inside was soon lowered when my eyes returned back to Iida's desk. I don't know, but something about the empty seating was setting alarms off in my head. To the point, I leaned my chair back slightly to look over my shoulder at Bakugo, who was busy doodling something in his notebook. I couldn't tell what it was. But before I could get a glance of it, out of nowhere he slammed the book shut.

Bakugo: "Uh, (Y/n)?! What's up, dude?!"

(Y/n): "...Okay. That's totally not weird at all. But I'm going to choose to ignore that for now."

Bakugo: "Smart choice."

(Y/n): "Um, sure. Hey, you don't know where Iida is, do you? He's not in class?"

Bakugo: "Huh? He isn't?"

Taking the moment to look passed me to the desk in front, Bakugo came to realize that there was indeed a lack of Iida in the room. However, instead of being concerned like I was, Bakugo simply nudged it off and returned to looking at me.

Bakugo: "Wanna get burgers later?"

(Y/n): "W-What? Dude! I was asking about Iida!"

Bakugo: "Yeah, and I was asking if you wanted to get burgers?"

(Y/n): "We're at school!"

Bakugo: "So? We ditch! Or, wait...No. We can't do that. Midnight's our teacher, and I've still gotta work on you coming around to accept that you've got the hots for her." [Looks at you] "Scratch the burgers, we'll get 'em later. So what were you saying about the extra?"

(Y/n): [Sighs] "...Nevermind."

Surprise. Surprise. Bakugo was no help. Honestly, should have expected as much. Even so, with the approaching start of class, I decided to put aside the thoughts of the wayward Iida and instead enjoy the moment I had in hand. After all, this was my first school day where I actually had a girlfriend. Which, uh...Is kinda weird to think about. I never really thought about having one of those. Yet, here I am. So...Might as well enjoy it, right?

[3rd Person POV]

And (Y/n) went about doing exactly that. His eyes silently shifting in the direction of Uraraka. A smile found his lips as she just so happened to look at him. Before long, a smile was offered back. The moment remaining for a moment as the pair took in the mutual happiness they felt right now. Something that continued to grow as each second passed by. Of course, there were other people in the room. Such brought about other conversations besides the fact there was a new, and so far only, couple in the classroom. 

Ashido: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" [Smiles] "So many people talked to me on my way here!"

Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"

Hagakure: "People were staring at me too." [Blushes softly] "It was kinda embarrassing."

Ojiro: [Giggles softly] "Isn't that normal for you, though, Hagakure?"

Hagakure: "Wha--Hey!"

The sight of the invisible girl suddenly turning to the boy with the overgrown tail brought about a laugh from almost everyone in the room. Especially when they imagined her annoyed face right now. Even so, that wasn't exactly to be the funniest thing brought up.

Sero: "That's not even the worst of it. I had some elementary kids come up to me saying 'Don't worry about it!'. Like, what does that even mean?"

"Hahahaha!"

Sero: "Huh?"

Of course, by the surprise of no one, when Sero and the others turned to see who was laughing. It was Bakugo who was revealed to be the cause.

Sero: "Hey, man. What's so funny?"

Bakugo: "It's just--Haha--E-Even the little kids know--haha--That you're a knock-off Spider-man!"

Sero: "THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!"

Tsuyu: "Sero is right..." [Turns to Sero] "...Don't worry about it."

Sero: "I HATE MY LIFE!!"

The voice of the young boy echoed loudly as the girls surrounding Tsuyu laughed silently. As this happened, (Y/n) went about opening his notebook, ready for class, when his name was suddenly brought up from behind.

Kaminari: "I can't believe it. After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" 

Mineta: "Us? What about (Y/n) and Todoroki? They really put on a show in that last match."

Kirishima: [Chuckles] "Yeah, sorry about that, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Sorry?"

Offering a small smile, (Y/n) proceeded to turn around to see the eyes of everyone behind him looking at him. All offered smiles which was...a little weird.

Jiro: "Your fight with Todoroki."

Ashido: "The fact that you...you know, didn't win?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, man. We're sorry to hear that."

Mineta: "I was cheering for you, (Y/n)" [Begins sweating] "I-I want you to know that..."

It was as he said such words that Mineta nervously looked over his shoulder toward Bakugo, whose eyes were narrowed in on the little worm. As for (Y/n), he just laughed the weird moment off and turned to the others.

(Y/n): "Thanks, but really, I'm fine. I didn't win that day. But as I said before the Sports Festival...I don't need some competition to prove I'm a hero. Helping people does that."

Kirishima: "O-Of course, but still...Losing sucks, right?"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "I wouldn't say I lost. I...I just won something else."

Immediately, a flash of the events played before his mind. Everything! From the stuff he saw in Todoroki's mind. To the rage, he felt as he deliberately missed his attack against the aforementioned boy to instead purposely punch Endeavor right in the face. Such a memory brought about a smile on (Y/n)'s face. But not from cockiness, or anything of the sort. 

But the fact, that in a weird way, he felt like he found some common ground with the boy who sat at the back of the class. Of course, Todoroki and (Y/n) had yet to share any more words together since that moment. But even so, it felt like a wave of mutual respect was given that day. Leading to his smile now. But, of course, others took that smile for something else.

Mineta: [Grins] "Yeah, you won something alright~"

(Y/n): "Uh...What?"

Mineta: "Don't play dumb with us, (Y/n). We know what that smiles about."

Kirishima: "Haha. Yeah, we do."

Sato: "Not point in trying to hide it!"

Tokoyami: "It is indeed written all over your face."

Ashido: "It isn't hard to miss."

Kaminari: "Unfortunately..." [Sighs] "It's right there..."

"...You won--"

Midnight: "ME!"

Out of nowhere, without warning, Midnight popped out from behind (Y/n) with her arms raised high in the air. A joyous smile spread across her lips as she went in to hug (Y/n), an attack he was quickly able to dodge. Causing him to jump out of his chair and stand behind the seat Uraraka currently sat in. A look of shock spreading across his face as he stood there.

(Y/n): "M-Midnight?! When did you get in here?"

Midnight: "Just now. But I overheard the other students saying you won something. And I know the best prize...ME!"

Once more, Midnight went about bringing (Y/n) into a hug. But he would constantly go to dodge the strikes. The pair travelled throughout the narrow spaces within the class room, all the while Midnight trying to hug (Y/n), until they eventually returned back to (Y/n)'s desk. Where the young boy used the object as a necessary blockade to keep Midnight away from him. Something which brought a sigh from Kaminari.

Kaminari: [Sighs] "Dude gets all the girls...And yet he doesn't even accept them."

Bakugo: [Sighs] "First time?"

Kaminari just raised a confused glance toward Bakugo, who stood behind him. All the while, Midnight held onto (Y/n)'s hands as she looked to the side with sadness in her eyes. Though, it didn't take much to see she was playing the emotions a little too hard.

Midnight: "(Y/n)...I'm afraid...Today is my last day being your homeroom teacher."

(Y/n): "Oh...Is that s--"

Midnight: "Yes! I'm sorry I didn't want you sooner. But it appears the higher ups are against our...Forbidden Love~"

(Y/n): [Thoughts] "I mean, it's not exactly forbidden. I'm old enough, you're just my teac--W-Wait! What am I saying? I don't--"

Midnight: "Which means, today is your last chance...To confess your love to me! I know it will be hard for you to accept this fate given to us, however, we must both be--"

(Y/n): "Good luck."

Midnight: [Opens one eye] "H-Huh?" [Opens both] "(Y/n)? What did you say?"

(Y/n): [Smiles] "Good luck. You know, with whatever you've gotta do next at school?"

This was clearly not the response Midnight wanted, going off the way she scrunched up her face and crossed her arms in annoyance. That annoyance soon became too much for her to handle, as the sight of the aforementioned teacher trying to get her hands on (Y/n) followed immediately. The young boy using his desk as a barrier to keep Midnight from reaching him. All the while she kept trying to reach for (Y/n) on the opposite side nonetheless.

Midnight: "(Y/n)! Come on...Let me hug you!"

(Y/n): "I'm good."

Midnight: "Hmph! Fine then...If you don't want a hug." [Grins] "Just admit you find me attractive and I'll stop~"

Something about the way she grinned at the end made (Y/n) think such a remark would only push her further. But for a short period of time, (Y/n) was left frozen. He wasn't exactly prepared for Midnight this morning. Yet, here she was. It was as he struggled to decide on what to do that his eyes shifted toward Uraraka. Who carried a mutual expression toward the scene in front of her. Now, whereas (Y/n) didn't want to use his girlfriend in such a manner. He thought it was the only way to get Midnight off his back.

(Y/n): "I-I can't...do that. Because, um...I'm dating Uraraka, now. Yeah! And she totally wouldn't want me calling another girl attractive." [Turns to Uraraka] "Right, U-Uraraka?"

Midnight: "Oh. Is that so?"

Looking over her shoulder, Midnight turned her gaze to Uraraka. At first, the young girl didn't exactly know what to do with all the sudden pressure placed on her. It wasn't until she noticed the desperate look on her boyfriend's face behind Midnight that gave her enough of a clue to respond.

Uraraka: "O-Oh. Right!" [Chuckles nervously] "Sorry, Miss Midnight. B-But (Y/n) and I are...d-dating now. So if you don't mind...Backing off...Please?" [Thoughts] "Was that too much? I wasn't too mean, right?"

Midnight: "Oh...That's right." [Turns to you] "You two are dating now, huh? I completely forgot."

(Y/n): "W-Wait. You knew?"

Midnight: [Smiles] "Yep! Bakugo texted me."

(Y/n): "...WHEN?!"

Such a question was instead referred towards the boy in mention. Who just casually popped his head up when hearing the noise, only to find (Y/n) looking at him oddly.

Bakugo: "Sorry...What was that?"

(Y/n): "When did you tell Midnight Uraraka and I were...D-Dating?"

Bakugo: "As soon as I saw the photo this morning. Why?"

(Y/n): "Dude! Seriously?!"

Bakugo: "What? Relax...I sent it to all the girls we know. I had to be considerate and tell them they still had a shot to become girlfriend number two."

As soon as (Y/n) heard such a statement, he immediately turned his gaze toward the rest of the room. Where every single girl in attendance offered one look or another to confirm they did indeed receive a text from Bakugo. (Y/n) was suddenly brought back to Midnight, however, when he realized the older woman was now standing at his side. An arm wrapped around his neck, holding him close, as she scrolled through the text chain she and Bakugo had with all the other girls in school.

Midnight: "You know, (Y/n), I'm not really one to be 'number two' to anything." [Turns to you] "But I could make an acceptance...Just for you~"

Those final three words were accompanied by Midnight turning toward him, so her face was inches from his hear. As she whispered those three words, she used her index finger and a sharp nail to draw tiny circles on his chest. Such a thing caused all the girls in class to blush in embarrassment...and Tsuyu in something else. The worst of them all was Uraraka, who was genuinely starting to get annoyed with Midnight. She wasn't before. But now she couldn't help but get frustrated.

Uraraka: [Thoughts] "W-Who does she think she is? Just cause she's a t-teacher, and pretty, a-and the type of girl guys are into...I'm dating (Y/n). H-He's my...boyfriend. I don't want to lose him already."

Her frustrations soon found way to her face, to the point, that Uraraka was seconds from jumping to her feet and pushing Midnight away from (Y/n). However, just as Uraraka started to do so, the sound of the classroom door suddenly opening echoed. Followed by a familiar voice.

"Midnight, we've spoken about this."

The familiar voice was enough to lift the heads of every single person in the class, including Midnight. Who, still kept her arm around (Y/n), though made an effort to smile towards the door as in stepped none other than the original teacher of Class 1-A himself,  Eraserhead.

Aizawa: "You're not here to flirt with one of my students today."

Midnight: "Aw~ Come on, Eraser. I was only here to offer (Y/n) my congratulations on reaching so far in the sports festival..." [Whispers in your ear] "And to tell him I found his matches very...Entertaining~"

The final remark, one which only (Y/n) could hear, left the young boy's face to explode in a shade of red. And he was left in such a state, left to witness as Midnight walked away from him toward the front of the class with Aizawa. As she did so, she made sure to strut her hips from side to side. Something (Y/n)'s eyes couldn't help but take in. It wasn't until he realized that he snapped his gaze and quickly returned to his seat. 

In doing so, it was revealed that Kaminari and Mineta had also been pulled into a trance by the strut of their former homeroom teacher. Besides that, only Uraraka carried an expression. One of annoyance, directed at the female teacher who now leaned against Aizawa's desk whilst looking at (Y/n). Uraraka just kept her glare on the woman as (Y/n)'s gaze shifted to his desk. Struggling to concentrate, even as Aizawa began to talk.

Aizawa: "Alright. Now that that is, um...Over with. We have a special guest today. In fact, a new student..."

Ashido: "A new student?!"

Sero: "Who is it?"

Mineta: [Raises hand] "I vote for a girl!"

Kaminari: "Oh, me too! A girl that hasn't had direct contact with (Y/n) yet...This is my chance!"

Bakugo: "Ha! Even so, she's still gonna fall for my boy's charms~"

Kaminari: "What? No fair! (Y/n) can't have all the girls!"

Bakugo: "He can so!"

Kaminari: "B-But he has Uraraka now..."

Bakugo: "Ha! So? That's what's great about my boy! He's capable of loving...OVER ONE HUNDRED WOMEN!"

Such a statement was made as Bakugo jumped to his feet, tossing his arms into the air, as sparkles appeared around his body. Of course, the sparkles only appeared in the mind of Bakugo. For everyone else, it was just the other two. But even so, that was enough to lead (Y/n) to drop his head into his open palm and sigh.

(Y/n): "...Bakugo...Why?"

Bakugo: [Straight up Ignoring you] "It is because of such things...and more softer subjects I will not get into...That my dream is to set my boy up with over one hundred lucky women!"

(Y/n): "Excuse me?!"

Uraraka: "Yeah! What?!"

Both exclaimed in complete shock, turning to Bakugo, who, once again, chose to ignore them as he cast his gaze toward the women of the room.

Bakugo: "That is why I urge all of you girls who are into my boy, to keep trying! He has enough room in his heart for all of you, and plenty more!"

Looks of hope appeared on some faces, others had intrigue...Then there was whatever appeared on the faces of Midnight and Tsuyu. But for Bakugo...His face was covered with triumph. Because, whereas (Y/n) may have just seen this about him being annoying...To Bakugo...It was much more. He knew his best friend had suffered his whole life. And he wanted (Y/n) to have something...that was just his. 

He wanted (Y/n) to have someone, or in this case, lots of someones, to be there for him. Because it's one thing to have a best friend, but sometimes...You need more than that. Such is why he went about all this trouble of getting (Y/n) with as many girls as possible. And that is why, with all the energy in his body, he formed the brightest grin on his face as he turned to Aizawa.

Bakugo: "And that's why, Aizawa! I want you to open that door and reveal to us all...The next person who will fall head over heels for my boy! Do it now!"

Aizawa: "Um...Alright?" [Sighs] "You can come in now."

Such words were directed to the door. Seconds later, the sound of the door handle beginning to twitch instantly got the attention of everyone present. Looks of anticipation, wonder, and anything in between formed on the faces of all students. The girls questioned if this person would be nice, respectful, or a future friend. The boys wondered if it'd be a hot girl, you know, the important things. Whilst (Y/n) couldn't help but get a strange feeling in his gut. But none of that could outshine Bakugo's grin, one which only grew more and more as the door finally opened, allowing the new person of Class 1-A to step in to reveal...

...AKIKO!

Bakugo: "...Yep. Kaminari. Take it back. She's yours."

Kaminari: "Huh? What?" [Joyously smiles] "Really?!"

He asked in confusion as Bakugo calmingly returned to his seat. Something that confused everyone in the room, who turned to him, then back to the girl who stood at the entrance of the room. A short smile rested on Akiko's face, as she glanced through the room. Of course, that smile came to a nervous halt when her eyes landed directly on (Y/n)'s own. A boy, who now carried nothing but silent. His body didn't move one bit as his eyes stared directly at Akiko. Sweat began to run down his face, his body shaking ever so slightly, something that Uraraka instantly caught the attention of when she turned to her boyfriend.

Uraraka: "(Y/n)? Is everything alright?"

Uraraka knew nothing more than the fact that (Y/n) and Bakugo didn't like this girl. After all, Uraraka had seen her momentarily during the Sports Festival just before (Y/n)'s fight with Kaito. (Y/n) had told her she'd explain everything about this strange girl. But seeing as the Sports Festival ended with them...kissing, they didn't really have much time to talk. But now, all she had were questions...

[Your POV]

Bakugo: "...Yep. Kaminari. Take it back. She's yours."

Kaminari: "Huh? What?" [Joyously smiles] "Really?!"

Honestly...I'm not surprised Bakugo was that quick to drop the topic entirely and return to his desk. To those around him, they probably looked at Bakugo's semi-normal face as him just being exactly that...normal. Of course, it was still odd he dropped everything about a girl almost instantly. But other than that, he showed no anger, nor a smile. He just returned to his seat and went about doing whatever it was he was doing in his notebook previously. 

But whereas that seemed normal to others, to me, I knew he was angry. Angry for me. Angry that I was finally happy, only to have a shadow from my past claw its way back into my life. But honestly, I didn't know what I felt like at the moment. I wasn't happy that Akiko was in my class. Heck, I was annoyed by it. A lot! But...I learned something from my relapse of happiness after hearing Uraraka on the phone the other day. I shouldn't let people around me define how I feel. 

Sure, I can feel annoyed, frustrated, or straight up pissed by people. But it's not going to be to the point I leave my own life in a pit. I am who I make myself to be. And right now, I want to make myself be the happiest I've been in a long time. That's why, as Akiko stood at the front of the class, looking at me with hope and nerves in her eyes. I shifted my gaze to Uraraka, and offered a smile to the person who made me feel this happy. Something Akiko noticed, but I didn't care.

Aizawa: [To Akiko] "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

Akiko: "O-Oh, right."

Turning to the class, nerves fill Akiko's system momentarily paused as she pondered all the eyes looking at her. A nervous gulp and sigh soon followed. It wasn't until she took a deep breath in, following to release it, before she smiled.

Akiko: "Hello, everyone! I'm Sazama Akiko. I recently transferred here from Ketsubutsu Academy High School!" [Giggles and smiles] "Let's all get along!"

Immediately following her words, a few boys (Mineta and Kaminari) were quick to jump in their seats. Eagerly wanting to greet our classes' new arrival. Everyone else remained calm. But that may be to the deadly death stare he was currently offering to the class. Though he was quick to relent.

Aizawa: [Sighs] "...Any questions for our new studen--"

Kaminari: "Do you have a boyfriend?!"

Akiko: "Huh?"

The question was asked so quickly that Uraraka and I couldn't help but look over our shoulder towards Kaminari. Who, seemed relatively nervous upon seeing the people look back at him. Though, Ashido and Hagakure just shook their heads at the boy. Whilst Jiro wasted no time poking Kaminari in the back with her ear jacks. Such caused the boy to almost jolt out of his seat, which got a laugh from everyone. Even Midnight couldn't help but hide her chuckle.

Akiko: [Giggles] "Um...No? I don--"

Aizawa: "Mr. Kaminari. I don't see how that is an appropriate question to ask a new student?"

Kaminari: [Whilst getting up] "M-Mr. Kaminari? Great. I'm in trouble..."

Mineta: "How so, buddy?"

Kaminari: "That's what my Mom calls my Dad when he's in trouble."

Mineta: "Oh..."

"N-No, Uncle, it's okay. Really. He was just asking a question."

(Y/n): "Huh?"

A particular word amongst the rest was enough to get the attention of almost everyone in class. To the point, in union, we all twisted our heads back towards the front of the class. Waiting to see who would respond. But when Aizawa was the only one to sigh and nod, we realized one thing that day...

"...YOU'RE AN UNCLE?!"

(Y/n): [Thoughts] "Eraserhead is Akiko's uncle?!"

It was clear such a notion wasn't just a shock to us students, even Midnight offered a surprised look. It was actually thanks to her that we got more on the subject, as all us students were too preoccupied to talk properly.

Midnight: "Oh, is this the niece you were talking about the other day, Aizawa?"

Aizawa: "Yes. She's my older sister's kid. Sazama Akiko." [Turns to the class] "I would like you all to treat her well, please."

Aizawa went one step further by bowing, following his words. Such a sight was shocking to see. But it didn't shock anyone as much as it did for me. I knew Akiko for so many years of my childhood, and never once did I know that she was related to Eraserhead. My mind was still left to think over such, only pulled away when I noticed Akiko was heading right towards me. For a brief moment, my body froze. Why was she heading towards me? Didn't she get enough of a clue during the Sports Festival? 

Clearly, there was a lot on my mind. I must have had some type of concern on my face, because, without even noticing it, I suddenly felt my hand be engulfed by a warm tightness. That was all it took for my eyes to be pulled away from Akiko, to only land on my hand below to see it was currently being held by another. That hand, of course, belonged to Uraraka. Who, upon looking up towards, offered me a reassuring smile. 

Even though she didn't know much, she was there to comfort me. And honestly, that just made me feel even more of the way I do for her. I was so taken over by these feelings that the next thing I knew, Akiko had walked passed. The smile she once carried, dropped immediately upon noticing my focus directed solely on Uraraka. I didn't know it right away, but she carried this disappointed look all the way to the end of the class, where she sat down next to Todoroki. It was as she sat there, silently, that Aizawa continued speaking.

Aizawa: "Now, moving onto more important matters. Today we're having a special hero informatics class."

(Y/n): [Shakes head and smiles] "Oh, great...Here we go."

Not even after a moment of saying this, I could already sense the dread on a few of the student's faces behind me. Their identities were soon confirmed to me as their voices began to rise one after another.

Kaminari: "Special...? Is it a quiz?" [Thoughts] "I hope not...I'm still reeling in on the high from Bakugo saying I could have this new student."

Kirishima: "I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that..." [Thoughts] "Hopefully I can be in a group with my bros...I mean, Bakugo won't be much help. But (Y/n) should know something."

Ashido: "How am I supposed to know anything about this? We didn't study for it." [Thoughts] "Hopefully I can be in a group with (Y/n). He know something about this."

Tsuyu: [Thoughts] "Hopefully I can be in a group with (Y/n). He should be able to answer this for me. Better yet--" [Speaking out loud] "(Y/n), are you into three-way--"

"...Today you'll pick your codenames."

The voice of Aizawa was enough to quench the fears of everyone behind me...and whatever Tsuyu was going on about.

Kaminari: [Sighs] "Oh, thank goodness..."

Kirishima: "What a relief..."

Ashido: "Had me worried there for a moment..."

Tsuyu: "...(Y/n), are you into three-way--"

Aizawa: [Sighs] "Today will be the day you will come up with your hero names."

Bakugo: [Jumps to feet] "YES! WE'RE TOTALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A WASTE OF MY FUC--"

Midnight: "BAKUGO! LANGUAGE!"

Looking over my shoulder I found Bakugo's entire body frozen. It was like he was still contemplating whether or not to continue his sentence. But upon turning back to Midnight, who stood at the front of the class, she just kept her glare narrowed in on him. Which was kinda funny. For as much as it seems they both want to screw with my life, Midnight still took her teaching duties seriously...For the most part. In the end, Bakugo was left to simply cross his arms and return to his seat, nothing but grumbles escaping his lips. 

A silent chuckle resonated from Akiko's lips. I didn't need to turn around to tell it was her. For as much as I tried to move on from her over the years, I could still remember that laughter that always got my stomach in a knot. I thought I had completely forgotten about it, until she suddenly came back into my life a few days ago. But hearing it now, it didn't cause my stomach to twist in a knot, like it once did. Instead, it fueled it with a world of frustration and anger. One that I was forced to absorb into a clenched fist as Aizawa continued speaking.

Aizawa: "This is related to the Pro Hero drafts that Midnight mentioned previously to you all. The drafts begin in earnest in your second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assists to pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you all, shows that they are interested in your future potential! These offers, of course, are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

Bakugo: "Ha! The worms going to fail!"

Mineta: [Suddenly lifts head] "H-Huh? What? Me? Why?"

Bakugo: "Because no one wants a four foot nothing short pervert with grapes for powers!"

Mineta: "H-Hey! They're more than grapes!"

Bakugo: "So what? I've got grapes too, if you know what I mean. And I can beat you (Y/n)'s entire future harem that I have more than you. Again, if you know what I mean~"

(Y/n): [Sighs] "Please don't bring me into this."

I said with a sigh and a shake of my head. Bakugo went to say something, but my mind was suddenly thrown completely off it when, once more, the sound of Akiko's silent giggles entered my ears. I don't know how I managed to hear them over all the noise. Maybe I was more focused in on her due to finding out Eraserhead was her uncle. Either way, it was driving me insane, to the point I just wanted to leave the room.

Hagakure: "So basically we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

Aizawa: "That's right." [Coughs slightly] "And here are the totals for those offered positions for traineeship from heroes..."

As Aizawa's sentence came to an end, he picked up a remote from his desk with a red button on it. Upon pressing the noticeable button, the projector at the end of the classroom behind me proceeded to shine its light onto the chalkboard. As it did, the number of offers given to those who received them in Class 1-A appeared.

______
[Todoroki - 4572]
[Bakugo - 3734]
[Midoriya - 3200]
[Tokoyami - 360]
[Iida - 301]
[Kaminari - 272]
[Yaoyorozu - 108]
[Kirishima - 69]
[Uraraka - 20]
[Sero - 12]
______

Aizawa: "In other years, it's been more spread out. But it appears this time around, all eyes were on our top three."

It didn't take long before my eyes were drawn to the top three. Honestly, I'm a little surprised I got that many. I mean, I didn't win the contest, I punched someone in the Cavalry battle, and technically for both my fights with Kaito and Todoroki, a majority of the battle was in the minds of both of them. So heroes watching weren't exactly given a proper taste of my power. Despite what they had seen before using 'Fear Third'. But, still, I was more than happy to achieve that many. 

Bakugo: "This is totally unfair! How can you guys let this happen?!"

However...Bakugo was not. But, of course, in classic Bakugo fashion. He was not upset with his own scores...He was upset with mine.

Bakugo: "This is all your fault! I thought you teachers were supposed to help students?"

Aizawa: [To Bakugo] "I'm sorry?"

Bakugo: "Yeah, you should be! If having me win the Sports Festival wasn't enough, therefore taking away the glory--and potential numbers of hot singles in our area-- You've also caused my boy to get fewer offers then me! ME! You do realize I won't go easy with whoever's picked me, right?"

Aizawa: [Sighs] "Bakugo, please..."

(Y/n): [Smiles] "Yeah, man. Relax. It's cool."

Bakugo: "Cool, (Y/n)?!" [Turns to you suddenly] "No! This is not...Cool!" [Leans in and whispers] "Do you know how many girls I got asking for my number after they saw me win the Sports Festival?" [Shouts out] "So many! More than I could count!"

Kaminari: [Groans] "Come on, man!"

Bakugo: "But, of course, that's not the worst of it! I've got more offers than you now! You know what that means, (Y/n)?!"

(Y/n): "You'll have a prosperous hero carrier if you keep your mouth in check?"

Bakugo: "Ha! Wrong! It means more girls paid attention to me--And not you!"

(Y/n): "Uh...You do realize that not all the heroes who offer contracts are girls, right?"

Bakugo: "Uh? So? Midnight's a girl! And she offered you a contract!"

(Y/n): "Wait...S-She did?"

Of course, as such words left my mouth, I cast my gaze toward the front of the classroom, where Midnight could be seen offering me a grin, followed shortly by a wink. A blush was quick to form on my face. But as I didn't want Midnight to see such a reaction, I was quick to shift my gaze back to Bakugo.

Bakugo: "So, if one girl offered you a contract, that means every other person who gave ME one, could possibly be a girl WHO COULD BE WITH YOU INSTEAD!"

Aizawa: "ENOUGH! BAKUGO! RETURN TO YOU SEAT...NOW!"

Bakugo: "Huh?"

The loud voice of Aizawa was all it took to silence Bakugo. When he turned toward our teacher, he was greeted by the fierce glare only a teacher could offer. And, surprisingly, Aizawa didn't have to say anything more before Bakugo returned to his seat. Of course, like usual, Bakugo didn't hold back from mumbling something underneath his breath as the rest of the class reacted to the student's given offers.

Kaminari: [Groans] "Man! I got that low, really? And here I thought my lady troubles was the worst thing in my life?"

Aoyama: "Those pros don't know a good thing when it's right in front of them."

Ashido: "I-I-I...I got nothing?"

Jiro: "Todoroki's first and Bakugo's second?"

Sero: "It's the opposite of their placements in the Sports Festival."

Uraraka: [Turns to you] "I'm surprised you're only third, (Y/n)."

Hagakure: "Yeah. You were, like..." [Nervously taps fingers together] "...R-Really good."

Yaoyorozu: "Y-Yeah..." [Nervously taps fingers together] "R-Really good, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Um...Thanks guys?"

I couldn't help the sceptical nature that filled my words as I glanced toward the pair before turning back to Uraraka, who just chuckle nervously. 

Kirishima: [Turns around] "Congrats on all the offers, Todoroki. You're really ama--"

"What was that...Honorary 'bro'?"

Immediately a shiver ran down Kirishima's spine as he heard the familiar voice whisper close to his ear. Slowly, upon turning around, he was greeted by the haunting sight of Bakugo. Whose face seemed to hover next to Kirishima's own, who now sweated through the nerves he felt.

Bakugo: "You weren't...Complimenting the enemy now, were you? Because last time I checked, he's the one that took (Y/n) out of the comp. Thus ruining his chances with a bunch of babes. So, I'll ask you again...What were you saying?"

Kirishima: "U-U-Uh, um...W-Well, I was just--"

Todoroki: "Relax. All those offers are probably because of my dad."

Bakugo: "HA!" [Turns to the front] "You hear him, Eraser-Man! His offers are fake! Take his name down!" [Thoughts] "If (Y/n) can't be first, I can at least make him second...Hmm...If only there was a way to retract all the offers I got..."

"Hehe~ You really haven't change, have you, Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "Huh?"

Upon lifting his head, Bakugo was greeted by the sight of Akiko offering him a soft smile. The young girl sat nervously in her seat. After all, she knew no one in class, so the very belief she felt that way wasn't something hard to believe. However, whatever nerves she felt previously where soon doubled when Akiko noticed every single emotion on Bakugo's face drop when he saw it was her who was talking. Suddenly, he dropped all such antics he had going and stood up straight. A blank expression dawning as he looked down at her. Causing Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki, along with others, to look up at Bakugo in confusion.

Bakugo: "Be careful with the words you choose. Because I could ask you the same thing."

Without another word, Bakugo turned around and returned to his seat without another word. Leaving Akiko to slowly drop her head, and causing her smile to fade slightly.

Akiko: "O-Oh..."

Such strange behaviour from Bakugo didn't go unnoticed by everyone in the class, with only myself knowing the full truth. Whilst Uraraka and Yaoyorozu knew partial. What made it stand out more, however, besides the fact that Bakugo was acting completely out of character, was the fact he did so against a girl. And Bakugo was normally super friendly with girls, all so he could set them up with me. 

Something I still struggled to deal with from time to time. Even so, seeing Bakugo act this way set everyone's alarm bells off. But, they remained silent. Even Aizawa and Midnight were confused. The latter forming a perplexed look whilst Aizawa instead focused in on his niece. Akiko kept her face hanging low momentarily before she turned her eyes to me. But by this point, I was instead placing my focus on Uraraka, who I congratulated for getting some offers.

Uraraka: "I don't know..." [Smiles to herself] "...I didn't get as many as you..."

(Y/n): "Hey. So what? You got offers nonetheless? And everyone else who didn't offer you one, well, they're idiots if you ask me."

The way Uraraka lifted her hesitant face to show off a smile that was boosted by my words was something that brought me so much joy. But for Akiko, it was a poison. Only reminding her of the past she wished to forget.

Aizawa: [Sighs] "Now then... Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros.

Hagakure: "Internships?"

Midnight: [Smiles] "Yes. It appears that your experience with villains at USJ has given you all a boost amongst other students your age. Even so, internships with heroes will be meaningful training for you to see pros work firsthand."

Sato: "So that explains the hero names! 

Uraraka: "Things are suddenly getting a whole lot more fun!"

Midnight: "But be sure to think really hard on it. Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by the public, and they end up becoming professional hero names! So try your best! You'll have until after lunch to think about it!" [Glances at you] "Though some of you may have some trouble being able to...concentrate~"

A grin and a wink were quick to come from Midnight as she bent forward and looked at me. Honestly, it was becoming incredibly more difficult to hide how flustered I got when she did things like this. In the end, all I could do was look away.

(Y/n): "Wha...Whatever."

Which, despite the mutter, seemed to be more than enough to leave the teacher frustrated. A childish glare finding her face before she suddenly stood back up, crossed her arms, and looked away.

Midnight: "Hmph! Fine then...Concentrate all you want. I don't care." [Glances back at you] "I don't." [Looks away again] "I really don't..."

Mineta: "Oh! Midnight! I-I'll have trouble concentrat--"

Midnight: "I SAID I DON'T CARE, WORM!"

Without hesitation, Midnight barked at Mineta. All caused Aizawa to shake his head in dismay, Mineta to look at Kaminari in disbelief, and Bakugo to--

Bakugo: "Hahahaha!!!"

Mineta: "Bakugo, don't..."

Bakugo: "Hahaha!!! She called you worm! I...I mean--Haha--I call you that too! But...Midnight's a teacher! Haha! Y-You just got called 'worm' by a literally grown adult! Haha!"

So the laughter of Bakugo continued, all the while, I joined Aizawa to shaking my head in dismay. Mine directed at Bakugo, and his at Midnight. The pair both continued to laugh and act as if they didn't care separately. All the while, most of us present almost forgot the real subject brought out of homeroom today...Picking a hero's name.

[3rd Person POV]

Uraraka: [Groans] "Arrgh! I can't think of a hero name! Why does this have to be so difficult? I thought this task was supposed to be fun?"

The annoyed, and yet adorable, voice of Uraraka sounded with frustration as an equally adorable disgruntled look formed on her face. One which she carried as she stood in line with (Y/n) at the school Cafeteria. A few hours had already passed since their homeroom earlier that day, and whilst some had seemed to fly pass the matter in a few minutes, for others, it was proving far more difficult. One such person, of course, being Uraraka, who (Y/n) couldn't help but offer a silent chuckle towards.

Uraraka: "I mean, most of the girls have already chosen cool hero names that fit them perfectly." [Looks up at you] "Why can't it be that easy for me?"

(Y/n): "Well...Sometimes finding the perfect name isn't easy. Remember, Midnight and Aizawa both brought up how it was important to choose the right one. It's not something to rush with."

Uraraka: [Sighs] "I suppose...What about you though?"

(Y/n): "Hmm? What do you mean?"

Uraraka: "Your hero name, silly! Duh!" [Giggles] "Have you decided on what yours will be?"

(Y/n): "Oh...That." [Looks down at her and smiles] "No. Not really."

Uraraka: "WHAT?!"

The sudden outburst of shock was enough to cause the surrounding people also waiting in line to turn towards both Uraraka and (Y/n). Such, was, offputting, to say the least, for (Y/n). But Uraraka seemed to be focused elsewhere.

Uraraka: "(Y/n)! We have until the end of lunch, and you still haven't thought of anything?"

(Y/n): "Well, yeah. But, you know me, I'm not really focused on those things. I'm more so--"

Uraraka: [In a serious manner] "--Focused on bringing punishment to all criminals. To make sure they never commit the sins of evil ever again."

Uraraka said all this whilst clenching her fist and offering a narrowed glare into the distance, for dramatic effect, of course. One which she immediately dropped, returning her dorky smile as she looked back up at her shocked boyfriend.

Uraraka: "That's what you mean, right?"

(Y/n): [Chuckles softly] "Uh...Yeah. Haha. Let's go with that." [Shakes head] "But still, I don't know...I-I've never been one for the whole 'hero' thing. A-And not just because of...everything you just said."

Uraraka: "What do you mean?"

(Y/n): "Well..." [Sighs and smiles] "It was always Izuku's thing, you know? Like, every day before he found out before he was Quirkless, he'd come to me with a different hero name. All revolving around a particular quirk in case he ended up getting that one."

Uraraka: "Oh...Well, maybe there's one he made up that you could use?"

(Y/n): "Oh, right! Because 'Captain Captain' is a great hero name from a four-year-old, huh?"

As soon as (Y/n) mentioned that name, Uraraka quickly flicked her gaze back. A look spawned on her face instantly that showcased that she trying very hard to make it look like she liked the name, though clearly, she did not.

Uraraka: "Well...Maybe you can find another one?"

(Y/n): "Look. I'm just gonna talk to Aizawa or Midnight after lunch and see if I can just go without a name. It probably won't work. But I'll at least try."

Uraraka: [Mumbles] "Yeah, well, when you do that, can you at least talk to Aizawa...And not Midnight."

Despite her sentence coming in the form of a mumble, one that accompanied her eyes which focused toward the ground, (Y/n) was still able to hear what was said. It didn't take much longer for him to notice the return of the adorable disgruntled look on Uraraka's face. One in which he quickly made known that he noticed.

(Y/n): "Everything alright? You're doing that adorable angry face again?"

Uraraka: "A-Adorable?" [Blushes, suddenly turns to you] "W-What did you say?"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "I said, is everything alright?"

Uraraka: "Oh..." [Shakes head] "Y-Yeah. Everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?"

(Y/n): "I don't know...You seemed kinda upset when I mentioned talking to Midnight?"

Uraraka: "Oh...That." [Fake smiles] "I don't see a problem with it. None. Whatsoever..."

Her fake smile remained until it became obvious that it wasn't real. Even so, (Y/n) wouldn't even have needed to realize such, as Uraraka couldn't last much longer until finally snapping.

Uraraka: "Okay, so maybe I'm annoyed with how Midnight acts in front of you! I mean, I didn't mind it before. But now that I'm your girlfriend, I kinda want her to back off." [Looks at you] "You know...?"

(Y/n): "Truth be told...Not entirely. B-But I think I get it. You don't want another girl acting like that around me."

Uraraka: "...I wouldn't say that."

(Y/n): "What was that?"

Uraraka: "Uh...Nothing!" [Blushes] "You were saying?"

(Y/n): "Um...Alright? Uh, as I was saying...You don't want her acting like that around me. But that's just Midnight, she does that with everyone."

Uraraka: "Not like she does with you."

(Y/n): "I...Suppose that is right. But still! She can act like that all she wants..."

Uraraka's glare quickly intensified onto her boyfriend, a glare which foretold (Y/n) to choose his next words wisely.

(Y/n): "...But..." [Sighs] "But you have nothing to worry about. I don't really see Midnight in that light. Besides...I have a girlfriend now, and I think she's pretty great. And I wouldn't want to upset her."

It was those final words that caused Uraraka's glare to immediately fade. Even with (Y/n) saying such with his eyes focused elsewhere. Clearly, both were still not used to being in an actual relationship. But something about how (Y/n) spoke whilst looking away, yet still offering her a charming smile, was enough to make Uraraka to smile herself. Following this, no more words were said from either person. 

But the moment was cemented further when Uraraka and (Y/n) unconsciously moved their hands closer to the other, until finally, they joined. It was only when this action happened that both young people finally looked at each other. As they did, their smiles grew. Their eyes beginning to close. All as they inched closer and closer. Seemingly about to kiss, despite being in a very public place with people they knew, when suddenly...

"I've got a hero name for you. It's Rizz Hero: Him-othy. Because right now...YOU ARE HIM!"

Within a second Uraraka and (Y/n) pulled away, their eyes, in union, shifting to the left of them, where they saw the bright smile of Bakugo facing them both. Though, it did make a momentary disappearance when he saw they weren't going to kiss anymore.

Bakugo: "Hey! Woah! No need to stop because of me, guys."

(Y/n): "Yes, there is, Bakugo! You being here is the reason!"

Bakugo: "...I'll have you know that's hurtful when it's being delivered to your number one guy. It's because of me you two are together."

(Y/n): "Uh...Not really."

Bakugo: "What? You're wrong! Tell him, Uraraka."

Uraraka: "Uh...Sorry, Bakugo. But I think I'm going to stay out of this one."

Bakugo: "B-But I was your love coach." [Turns to you] "I was both of your love coach!"

Once more, the pair of (Y/n) and Uraraka could only glance at Bakugo with confusion, and ever growing embarrassment. Something they were forced to keep as Bakugo decided to join them in waiting in line. Even once the pair got their food, Bakugo was still on the subject of love. Though, the pair did catch a break from Bakugo and his 'Bakugoness' they finally reached a free table. But it wasn't the change of a conversation that first directed their focus elsewhere. It was when the trio's combined gaze feel upon the newest student of Class 1-A, Akiko, who currently seemed to search for a table of her own as she carried a tray of food in hand.

Bakugo: "I can't believe she's in this school. Let alone our class! Tsk! We get rid of Kaito, only for her to be thrown into the mix."

(Y/n): "Wait. Get rid of Kaito? What do you mean?"

Bakugo: [Turns to you] "What? You didn't heard? Kaito left U.A. after his fight with you."

(Y/n): "He did?!"

Honestly, the surprise in my voice was one hundred per cent genuine, despite what some may claim. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's gone. But I was still a little surprised. I thought Kaito would have been more stubborn to leave. But here we are.

Bakugo: "Haha! Yep! Great, huh?! I don't know what's better though. The fact he left! Or the fact he left because you kicked his butt so bad he had to be dragged out if the arena! Haha!"

The laughter of Bakugo continued as I looked down at the table. It truly did feel different now knowing I wouldn't even have to see him anymore. But, I was once more reminded of his replacement, when Bakugo turned his gaze back to Akiko.

Bakugo: "I just only wish we could get rid of her."

(Y/n): "Yeah, well...There's nothing we can do about it."

Bakugo: "Ha! Please! There's always a way."

Uraraka: "I don't know...I feel kinda sorry for her."

Immediately, Bakugo cut his gaze from Akiko to snap his head back to Uraraka. Such a move caused the brunette to freeze in place, leaving her spoon hanging inches from her lips as she stared at Bakugo in confusion.

Bakugo: "What did you...just say?"

Uraraka: "W-What?"

Bakugo: "Just then. You said something. What was it?"

(Y/n): "Bakugo. Come on. Calm down. Uraraka didn--"

Bakugo: "No. No. (Y/n). Uraraka's a big girl...She can speak for herself."

Though the way Bakugo was looking at her, without blinking, too afraid to do so in case Bakugo may suddenly snap at her, directed Uraraka to unknown territories about whether or not she should repeat her words. In the end, she relented and did just that.

Uraraka: "I-I just said I feel sorry for her...You know, b-because she doesn't have a table to sit at."

Bakugo: "I'm glad she doesn't have a table to sit at."

(Y/n): "Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Do you know what she did to my best friend? To your boyfriend?"

(Y/n): "Bakugo. It's alright. Really. It's just--"

Bakugo: "Do you know anything about that girl, Uraraka?"

Uraraka: "N-No."

(Y/n): "Bakugo! Enough, you're scaring Ura--"

Bakugo: "She made his life hell. She hurt him so bad in so many ways I wish I never would see her again."

Uraraka: "Huh...What do you mean?"

(Y/n): "He 'means' nothing." [Glares at Bakugo] "Bakugo, just stop, alright? I've moved past it. And so should you."

Bakugo: "Well, I can't (Y/n), alright? Call me selfish but...What she did to you hurts me just as much." [Glares at Akiko] "To the point, I have a hatred for her that's only exceeded by Kaito."

The seriousness in Bakugo's voice was something Uraraka didn't see often. To the point, she didn't exactly know how to handle it. As for (Y/n), he was unsure what to say next. He knew Bakugo was only coming from a good place. And him saying that what Akiko did hurt him just as much was something (Y/n) knew was genuine. Because, whereas he seemed like a disgruntled teenager to most, (Y/n) knew otherwise. In a way, Bakugo loved (Y/n) as a brother would love a brother. So he hated seeing all that Akiko did. Her coming back only brought years of anger resting beneath his skin to begin to surface. It would have remained underneath...If it weren't for Uraraka.

Uraraka: "C-Can you tell me what happened?"

Immediately, (Y/n) and Bakugo turn back to her.

Uraraka: [Looks at you] "I-If that's okay, I mean. I...I don't want to over step or anything. But I am your girlfriend now. And honestly--" [Looks downward] "--Ever since I first saw her at the Sports Festival, I knew something wasn't right. You said you'd tell me later, and I didn't want to push you. But..." [Looks up at you] "I'd like to understand, if that's alright?"

It was now (Y/n)'s turn to have everyone look at him. Speaking of the male, he didn't know what to do. It was a rough point in his past. He wanted to forget it. But the whole factor of him moving on from what was holding him back in the path was eventually what relented (Y/n) into turning to Bakugo and nodding. The action was all it took for Bakugo to turn to Uraraka...and explain the convoluted story between (Y/n) and Akiko.

"When (Y/n) was younger, he had a crush on Akiko. She was nice, and pretty, and back then, that's what (Y/n) found attractive. Eventually, one day, he got the courage to go speak to her. And you know what? It worked. They ended up playing together, having fun. But, of course, that fun was ruined by Kaito, who got jealous that (Y/n) and Akiko were playing together. He told him to stop. That Akiko shouldn't play with a monster like (Y/n). It only got worse when Kaito brought up the fact that Izuku passed away. Eventually, (Y/n) snapped. He released his Quirk for the first time since that night Izuku died. He used it on Kaito...In front of Akiko, and everyone else. But Kaito only planned to use that against (Y/n). For when he got back to school after being suspended, everyone was too afraid to speak to (Y/n). They thought he was a monster. Someone who didn't deserve love of any kind. But whereas everyone did that, (Y/n) hoped Akiko would be different. But, of course, when (Y/n) went up to the one person who wanted to be friends with him, in hope of rekindling that friendship, Akiko was corrupted by Kaito. She didn't want to be friends anymore. She called (Y/n) a monster. What made it worse was that she decided to be Kaito's girlfriend instead..."

A noticeable pause came from Bakugo, lifting the eyes of both (Y/n) and Uraraka, who were previously too pulled into the story to see anything. But when they lifted their heads, they found Bakugo was forced to pause due to the anger rushing through his system. Something that was showcased by the way he currently clenched his fist. It wasn't for a good half a minute before he spoke once more.

Bakugo: "...What made it even worse was that she decided to be Kaito's girlfriend instead. And she wouldn't just keep it on the down low. They'd do it everywhere! Everywhere (Y/n) was! Just to shove it into his face! The Akiko that once was kind to all had become a mole. She no longer looked at (Y/n). No longer bother to think about him. And she said so much shit to his face that it makes me even angrier when I think about what she said behind his back." [Looks at Uraraka] "That's why I hate her. Now, you can do what you want. But as (Y/n)'s girlfriend, I hope you think of all the facts. Because me...I'll never forgive her, or Kaito, for hurting my best friend like they did."

A frozen exterior filled the surrounding area as Bakugo's serious words came to an end. The young boy managing to cool down slightly after catching a few breaths of air. As for (Y/n), he couldn't help but smile softly as he turned to Bakugo and nudged shoulders with him. The notion caused Bakugo to lift his head slightly and smile back. Though, clearly he was a little embarrassed with how serious he got.

(Y/n): [Smiles] "Aw, come on man...I didn't think you could be that soft?"

Bakugo: [Smiles] "Yeah, well...I heard sop stories help girls fall more in love with a guy. So...Yeah."

Though, (Y/n) knew otherwise. Still, he didn't say anything else. He just smiled back at his friend. As for Uraraka, she now looked at her boyfriend in a new light. Now, she knew about (Y/n)'s past with Izuku and Kaito. But this...This just broke her even more. To the point, without hesitation, she moved over to (Y/n)'s side of the table to pull him into a soft hug. The action shocked (Y/n), who's eyes widened in shock before lowering, only to see the top of Uraraka's head. Her eyes remaining low due to embarrassment, but even so, she meant every thing she said.

Uraraka: "I'm...I'm sorry you had to go through that, (Y/n). I...I can't imagine what that must have felt like. Or what it feels like to have her in the same class now." [Looks up and smiles] "But I'll be sure to make it my goal to make you happy again!"

It was those final words, accompanied by a cute chuckle and a smile unlike any other that caused (Y/n)'s mind to draw a blank, his heart to stop beating. Heck, in this very moment, he questioned if he had died and gone to heaven, because before him, it looked like an angel had come to visit him. Now, he knew that wasn't true, but it certainly made him question whether all the turmoils in his life were worth it to lead to this very moment. 

It was amazing, and made him realize just what it was like to actually have a girl in your life who cared about you. As for Uraraka, she felt nervous for every part of what just happened. Everything from the hugging to the words she said. After all, they had only been dating for a few days, so to hug him so soon was something that just felt...awkward, but in a good type of way. However, Uraraka pushed through all these feelings just so she could properly tell (Y/n) that she was here to make him feel better. That she wouldn't hurt him like Akiko. 

That she would make him happy again. And once (Y/n) calmed down from his own nerves, he couldn't help but smile back down at her, despite the awkward blush he carried. The pair just looked into each others eyes, happy to have the other next to them. As for Bakugo, he didn't act over the top. He simply smiled in a calm manner, happy to see his boy finally reach happiness. But Bakugo would soon return to his old self when a familiar voice filled the air.

"Um...I'm sorry to interrupt. But may I sit here as well?"

Now, the type of words used in the sentence would make one believe it was Akiko who spoke to the group. But when the trio turned in the direction of the person speaking, they found the origin to not come from Akiko, but none other than Yaoyorozu, who looked to the ground slightly as a smile and blush rested on her face.

(Y/n): "Yaoyorozu?"

Uraraka: [Smiles brightly] "You're here!"

Bakugo: "Potential girlfriend number 2?"

That remark, of course, got a jab from (Y/n), but Bakugo remained unphased. As for Yaoyorozu, she lifted her head to smile at the group, though her eyes didn't remain on (Y/n) for very long.

Yaoyorozu: "D-During the Sports Festival, Uraraka said I could sit with you guys during lunch." [Lifts up head] "Would that be okay?"

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah, totally!"

Immediately, a joyous smile found Yaoyorozu's face. Quickly, she placed her tray next to Uraraka's own and sat down opposite the boys. Uraraka moved back to the other side with Yaoyorozu, greeting the girl with a smile and a small hug.

Uraraka: "See! I told you we'd love to have you here! You didn't need to be nervous."

Yaoyorozu: [Nervously chuckles] "Y-Yes. It appears you were right." [Blushes slightly] "I feel really embarrassed about the way I acted."

Uraraka: "Don't be. It's fine!"

(Y/n): "Yeah. We love to have you here Yaoyorozu. You're cool."

Yaoyorozu: "I...I am?"

Her blush only increased, especially when she realized it was (Y/n) who was saying it. Almost immediately she was forced to lower her head slightly and cover her mouth in order to conceal the red appearance.

Yaoyorozu: "T-Thank you, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n): "Uh...That's alright? So..." [Turns to Uraraka] "What's this about you being nervous to sit her?"

Yaoyorozu: [Suddenly lifts head] "Oh! That's not--"

Uraraka: [Smiles with eyes closed] "She was scared we wouldn't let her sit here with us. I told her she was being silly." [Turns to Yaoyorozu] "And look who was right?"

Yaoyorozu: "Yes..." [Blushes again] "It would appear so."

(Y/n): "Haha. It's fine, Yaoyorozu. We're friends! You don't have to be nervous to sit with us. Heck, ask Bakugo, when we were kids, not many wanted to sit with us, right, Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "Pfft! As if I'd let them sit with us. We're cool. They weren't."

As Bakugo stopped, he simply looked at Yaoyorozu. It was clear by her face that his words didn't exactly help the matter. Though, a quite nudge from (Y/n) was enough to kick him into gear.

Bakugo: "B-But you're cool, so...Yeah. Congrats!" [Turns to you, mutters] "Did you have to hit me so hard?"

(Y/n) didn't respond. He just turned to Yaoyorozu and smiled, as if backing up what Bakugo had just said. In the end, it seemed to be enough, as with more time passing, Yaoyorozu opened up more and more. Until fifteen minutes later, they were laughing about old memories.

(Y/n): "Haha! That's nothing! You want embarrassing moments? What about the time I went to the amusement park with Bakugo three weeks ago?"

Uraraka: "Hehe...I don't get it?"

Yaoyorozu: [Smiles] "Neither do I. How is that embarrassing?"

(Y/n): "Oh, it's embarrassing--"

Bakugo: "Please, don't."

(Y/n): "But not for me. For Bakugo."

Bakugo: "(Y/n), please!" [Groans] "Don't do this to me!"

(Y/n): "Sorry, man, the name of the game is embarrassing moments. I'm just choosing to tell one about yours." 

With that, (Y/n) turned back to the girls who leaned on the edge of their seats, eagerly awaiting for (Y/n) to continue.

(Y/n): "So, we went to the amusement park, right, anyway, as we were waiting in line to go on a roller coaster, a person in a mascot outfit was handling out flyers. Anyway, they handed one to us, and for some reason, Bakugo got the impression that the person under this suit was a girl."

Uraraka: "Haha! Oh, no!"

Yaoyorozu: "Please, continue!"

Bakugo: [Groans] "Please, don't!"

(Y/n): "Well, with Bakugo thinking this was a girl underneath, he went to put on the 'charms'. And for five minutes he was offering his best pick up lines, with the person saying nothing, mind you, only for them, at the end of it, to lift their mask to see it was a man this whole time."

Uraraka: "Haha!"

Yaoyorozu: [Giggles] "That is very amusing."

(Y/n): "But that's not what's the funniest part. The funniest thing about it is the person under the mask...Was a kid Bakugo teased when we were younger. And now Bakugo made himself look like an idiot in front of him. Haha! Funny, right?"

The sound of the two girls laughing only confirmed what (Y/n) said to be funny. But Bakugo, he did not find what (Y/n) said funny. Instead, he simply narrowed his eyes towards (Y/n) before shifting his gaze elsewhere. Such continued as the laughter grew. Eventually it faded when a sudden memory popped into Yaoyorozu's head.

Yaoyorozu: "Oh, (Y/n), with you mentioning amusement parks, it reminded me. Were you, um..." [Blushes slightly] "W-Were you still free to come to the theatre with me tomorrow night?"

(Y/n): "Theatre? Oh, that's right...I-I said I'd go with you."

Sudden shock flung across (Y/n)'s face as he recalled the moment from just under a week prior. It was that very shock that remained as (Y/n) cast his gaze towards Uraraka, who just smiled at him plainly.

(Y/n): "Oh, um...Yeah. Uh, Yaoyorozu, I know I said I'd go with you, a-and I still want to! I do! It's just...I-I'm kinda with Uraraka a-and I don't want her to feel bad from this. So I'll have to as--"

Uraraka: "Oh, that's alright, (Y/n). You can go with Yaoyorozu. I don't mind."

(Y/n): "Wait...You don't?"

A surprised look was quick to find the male's face as he turned back to his girlfriend who, just like before, offered him a simple smile.

Uraraka: "Uh, huh! I mean, Yaoyorozu did ask before we were dating. So it wouldn't be very nice to suddenly say you can't go."

(Y/n): "Oh..." [Thoughts] "Honestly, I thought she would have put up more of an argument after everything she mentioned with Midnight." [Turns to Yaoyorozu] "W-Well, if Uraraka's alright with it. I, uh...I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then?"

Yaoyorozu: "Really? Excellent! I will inform Mother and Father!"

Such words were offered with a bright smile, one that (Y/n) could only offer a half version in return. Now, it wasn't like (Y/n) didn't want to go with Yaoyorozu. He did! But he was still kinda surprised from how eager and accepting Uraraka was for her boyfriend to spend time with another girl. Little did (Y/n) know, this surprise inside of him would have become a little more clearer if he had seen the hidden thumbs-up Uraraka offered Yaoyorozu under the table. But such a thing remained hidden to both boys on the opposite side of the table. 

All because Bakugo was quick to jump in and begin teasing his boy about how he had a 'date' already, and he wasn't even dating this girl. Something, of course, (Y/n) pushed off. But Bakugo kept going. It wasn't long before a few people in the surrounding area turned toward the noise and smiled, all because they were used to Bakugo's antics by this point. But there was one person amongst them all that saw the happy table and didn't smile. That person was, of course, none other than Akiko. The young girl, sitting at a table by herself, couldn't help but look down to her tray of food in dismay as a sigh brushed past her lips.

Akiko: [Sighs] "I was hoping coming to this school would give me the second chance I needed. But it looks like you really have forgotten about me...Not that I can blame you."

The words of Akiko fell onto deaf ears, of course. The attention of (Y/n) remained elsewhere for the rest of lunch and it kept that way until the young boy, along with everyone else from Class 1-A, including Akiko, found themselves back in the classroom. Where it was finally time to offer up their hero names.

--Later In Class--

Midnight: "Alright everyone, now that we've returned from lunch, it's time for you all to bring forth the hero names you wished to be called from now on."

Jiro: [Raises hand] "Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa: [Blinks solely] "...Yes?"

Jiro: "I've been wondering. How come Midnight is the one running this part of class? I thought you were healed now?"

A brief pause followed from our teacher who blinked solely once more, his bloodshot eyes given a brief display before finally replying.

Aizawa: "...I'm not good with hero names. That's why I asked Midnight to come do this."

Kirishima: [Thoughts] "Wait, what? But you're a teacher? How come you can't be good with hero names?"

Such a thought seemed to come in union with Aizawa's mind, which took him back to his own years at U.A., when he sitting at his desk in his old classroom. A tired look rested on his face as the energetic younger version of Present Mic stood beside him.

Younger Present Mic: "What? You haven't decided on a hero name yet?"

Younger Aizawa: "I don't want to be on the news, so I don't care what they call me."

Younger Present Mic: "Well, alright then! From this moment forward!" [Jumps to his feet] "You shall be called...Eraser Head!"

Young Aizawa: [Sighs] "...I'll go with that then."

A single sigh was all it took to bring Aizawa back to reality, where a group of students could only blink awkwardly after hearing his previous statement about being unable to do any good when it came to hero names. 

Aizawa: "Besides...She volunteered."

(Y/n): [Thoughts] "Of course, she did."

He said to himself. Almost instantly Midnight's voice popped up. Upon lifting his head, he was greeted by the sight of Midnight striking a very suggestive pose at the front of the class. One which definitely got the attention of Kaminari and Mineta.

Midnight: [In a cute voice] "I mean, how could I not offer to come back here? This is my favourite class! I just love you all!"

The cute expression she made with her voice only remained as she twinkled her eyes in the direction of (Y/n). Though, of course, the young boy wasn't looking. Choosing to bury his face into his arms. Instantly causing Midnight to scrunch her face together and cross her arms.

Midnight: "Hmph!"

Kaminari: "W-We love you too, Midnight!"

Mineta: "Y-Yeah! You're our favourite!"

But Midnight didn't respond, she just kept her narrowed, annoyed, gaze onto (Y/n), who still wasn't looking at her. Though Uraraka certainly noticed such. Her own annoyed expression making way onto her face. Thankfully, before anything could happen, the voice of Aizawa picked things up.

Aizawa: [Coughs] "Midnight."

Midnight: "Huh?"

Aizawa: "...Would you like to begin?"

Midnight: "Oh!" [Smiles] "Right!"

And just like that, Midnight's mood shifted to that of the seductive teacher she was known for being. A sharp smirk that could cut through steal found her lips as she placed a hand on her hip and pointed a finger towards the class.

Midnight: "Now, it's your turn! ...To give us your hero names!"

The notion of it all caused everyone to turn to each other as the time to reveal their hero names had finally arrived.

[Your POV]

The time went by pretty quickly. One by one, everyone came up to the front of the class to reveal their hero names. Something that was shocking to a few students at the beginning, who weren't exactly expecting to be presenting their names to the class. But Midnight seemed pretty committed on the idea, so, before long, people around me made their way to the front to present their names. All ranging from different sizes and sounds. They came my way, one by one. Starting with a rather...unique choice. One which came directly from Aoyama, who walked to the front of the class, taking in a deep breath, before lifting his small whiteboard into the air which had his name printed on it.

Aoyama: "Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling!"

Everyone: "IT'S A SENTENCE?!"

Yeah...It was fair to say everyone had the same reaction to that name. But hearing it, kinda surprised me when I actually felt glad Midnight was doing this thing. Because, to my surprise, she actually seemed pretty good for this thing.

Midnight: [Smiles] "It'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'."

(Y/n): [Thoughts] "Huh?"

Aoyama: "You're right, mademoiselle."

Everyone: "YOU'RE LETTING HIM KEEP IT?!"

Bakugo: "Yeah! Just pick one already! English, or French!"

Midnight: "Now, now. Calm down. Choosing a hero name is important. More than you think. I know we went over this early, but choosing a name isn't just thinking about what you want to be called later on. It's about what you want people to think when they hear it. But most importantly, it's what hero you want to be."

"...What hero you want to be..."

The words immediately struck me. Not just because I was reminded in this very moment that, just despite my past antics with Midnight, at the end of the day, she was a hero, she cared about her job, and cared about the future of heroes. It also helped that those words went exactly with the ones Izuku told me when we were young. I don't know how to explain it, but...After hearing her say them, I found a sense of freeness inside of me. Like it was moving this bolder that was blocking the path from me reaching the perfect idea for a hero name. One which meant something to me. A name that I want to inflict a particular meaning whenever people thought about it. But most of all... A name that showcased what hero I want to be. And it was thanks to this newfound freedom that I quietly sat at my desk as one by one everyone else went by revealing their hero names. Such titles like "Pinky"; "Froppy"; "Red Riot"; "Earphone Jack"; "Chargebolt"; and, probably the most unique name of all... "King Explosion Murder". Yeah...That last one came from Bakugo. But eventually, it came time for my turn.

Midnight: "And lastly we have...(Y/n)~"

Midnight gave a little dance as she said my name, one accompanied with a smirk. I think she was expecting me to completely ignore her, but after the help she unknowingly gave me in achieving this moment, I felt it was only right I gave her something in return. And that something...Was a smile.

(Y/n): [Smiles] "Thanks, Miss Midnight."

The action alone was enough to make her pause in place. A confused look spawning as she brought her hand up to her bottom lips, and blushed slightly.

Midnight: "Y-You're...You're, um..." [Giggles and smiles, closing eyes] "You're welcome!"

With glee she skipped over to the teacher's desk where she sat down and patiently waited for me to speak. Though, as I stood at the front of the class, looking out at everyone before me. I found myself unable to speak. It wasn't a bad feeling, or anything. But a good one, in fact. Even as my eyes turned to Akiko. I didn't let her sour my mood. Instead, I just used her presence as a means to take my leap into revealing my hero name. Something that came about as I pressed my white board onto the stand in front of me. Finally, allowing everyone to see the name I had chosen to showcase the hero I want to be.

(Y/n): "...Deku."

Though, it didn't take long for a few people to grow confused.

Sato: "Deku?"

Hagakure: "That name sounds familiar?" [Scratches chin] "Where have I heard it before?"

Uraraka: "Hey, isn't that the name Kaito called you to make fun of you?"

(Y/n): [Smiles and nods] "Yep."

Mineta: "And...You wanna use that as your hero name?"

Kaminari: "Isn't that like...Really weird?"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "To some, yeah. But this is a name I've dealt with all my life. It's something I was called by a lot of people..."

The faces of Uraraka, Bakugo, and most definitely, Akiko, wavered with different expressions at that moment.

(Y/n): "...People called me it to bring me down. To make me seem like a freak. Like I wasn't wanted..."

Sad expressions pressed onto the faces of Midnight, Jiro, and all the other girls in the room.

(Y/n): "...But not anymore."

Kirishima: "Huh? What do you mean?"

(Y/n): "I'm not going to let anyone ruin my life. To stop me from being happy. At one point in life, they called me this name to bring them joy. Well, I'm going to take that joy away from them. Because not long from now, when people hear this name, it'll be with joy still, but not for them. But for those who need help. Who feel like they're unwanted. Like they're a freak. This name will inspire them. It'll show them that no matter what happens in your life...You can move past it."

My sentence seemed to have an effect on the entire class. All the girls smiles with happiness, a quick shift from the previous sadness. Whilst Bakugo and Kirishima grinned with excitement. There was only one person left miserable, and that was Akiko. But...I wasn't done speaking yet. Such was confirmed when a hand was lifted from within the crowd.

Jiro: "But what about your hero tag? What type of hero is 'Deku'?"

(Y/n): "Well, that's simple... 'Deku' isn't a hero."

"WHAT?!"

Midnight: "Uh...(Y/n)?"

It wasn't very surprising that everyone was shocked as soon as I said that. Heck, it wouldn't be surprising if a few people, upon hearing that, thought I decided to become a villain instead. In fact, I think Kaminari and Mineta must have thought that, going off the horrified faces they made at that moment. But I was quick to quench such fears as I continued.

(Y/n): "What I mean is... The title 'hero' these days, comes with so many rules and regulations. You can't help people if you don't have a hero licence. You're expected to just stand there and wait for someone to come save you. But from my history, I've come to realize that you can't wait. Because in those moments, you'll be left scared for the rest of your life."

Uraraka: [Softly to herself] "...(Y/n)..."

(Y/n): [Grins] "That's why, I'm going to become more than a hero. I'm going to be a person who helps those who can't help themselves. Sure, it may be against the rules. But I made a promise to someone, long ago, that I wouldn't rest until all villains were gone. And I plan to keep that promise. No matter what. So call me hero or not. I don't care. Because at the end of the day...I'll do what needs to be done."

It was with the end of that sentence that I stepped down from the front of the class and returned to my seat. It took a while for anyone to say anything. It was clear they were still reeling in from what I said. But I pushed on. I was just happy with myself, and what was going on around me. It was from that moment on that the rest of the day went by fairly quickly. Before I knew it, I was walking home with Bakugo, Uraraka, and a bunch of others from Class. A moment I never thought I had...But I was glad nonetheless. It truly felt, that in this moment, nothing could stop me from feeling this way. Even with what was going on in the dark corners of the world right now.

[3rd Person POV]

--Somewhere Within The City--

"...Fame...Money...They're calling themselves heroes..."

A dark alleyway sets the scene. A sinister voice mutters from the shadows...

"But you bastards aren't heroes..."

Blood stains the concrete ground. As groans of pain silently escape the fleeting breath of an unseen individual. But going off this characters words, they were a hero. Well, not to him, at least.

"You all use the name. But he...He earned it. He's a hero. Just him."

It's at this moment the figure talking is somewhat revealed. A human appearance, with dark tendrils surrounding his body. Glowing red eyes and a sharp katana blade all that was properly made out. It became clear, even despite the lack of appearance, that something wasn't right.

"He's it. The only one I'll let kill me... The only person whose heroic name should be honoured...

"...Is All Might."

Whoever this person was, it was clear he had a mission. And such a mission seemed to involve murdering heroes. As was pushed further when the sight of a dismembered hero could be seen lying on the ground. However, this was no random hero. Dawning a familiar set of arm, with exhaust pipes popping out of his heels. This was Turbo Hero: Ingenium! But to those close, he was known by name, Tensei Iida. But he wasn't just a hero, he was also a brother, to none other than Tenya Iida, member of Class 1-A and someone who wished to be just like his brother. But now, Iida was beginning to question countless thoughts as he stood at the very edge of his brother's bed. His mind picturing the events previously described.

After all, that was the only set of information his brother offered to the police, and family, before passing out into a coma. Now Iida, along with his Mother, sit in the hospital room belonging to their dearest family member. But whereas his Mother seemed to be handling it the best she could, Iida was far from being able to handle it. He couldn't believe it. One moment he was watching (Y/n)'s fight in the Sports Festival, then he got a phone call from his Mother saying that his brother had been attacked. But who or what attacked him was still unknown. Leaving Iida to push on with life nonetheless. But for the rest of Class 1-A, they had little idea of the events that were about to come their way. Least of all (Y/n), who was focused on other things right now...

[Alright! There we have it! Now, as I wrote this chapter, I came to realize that this was more of a 'filler chapter' though, in the sentence that it was needed to bring about a bridge to easily pass onto the next chapter where we get into the Stain ARC. But a lot of things set up in this chapter will progress into the next one, and those coming. Things like Akiko joining the class, the hero internships, Yaoyorozu and Hagakure, amongst more. So be sure to stick around for that! But even so, calling this a 'filler chapter' is crazy when this chapter got over 16.5k words! So, yeah! A lot of work that eventually came out to a chapter I really like. I didn't feel that way at first, thus the long wait between chapters. But now...I feel this is the perfect chapter I needed to progress the story. And hopefully you feel the same! So, if you enjoyed! Feel free to vote and comment your thoughts, and I'll see you all again soon for another chapter!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...
3.6K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
72.6K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...