My Hot Professor || Kim Taehy...

By TaehyungFicss

Warning!! |Mostly smut| There is a girl who is obsessed with her professor. More

CHAPTER ONE: JEALOUS!!
CHAPTER TWO: MR.KIM??
CHAPTER THREE: EXTRA CLASS!!
CHAPTER FOUR: DADDY!!!!
CHAPTER SIX: EOMMA!! APPA!!
CHAPTER SEVEN: ACCEPT!!
CHAPTER EIGHT: DINNER NIGHT
CHAPTER NINE: MRS.JUNG

CHAPTER FIVE: PARTY!!

265 9 0
By TaehyungFicss

YN's POV:

In the car, it was silent until I broke it.
YN: Wait, what about my motorbike at the school?

Taehyung: It's okay, tomorrow is the weekend, so we will go and take your motorbike.

Y/N: Okie "smile"

Time Skip

At Y/N's house

YN: Baby, you go freshen up first.

Taehyung: Okay, baby girl.

After a while, Taehyung came out from the bathroom with a towel covering his lower body. Then he said,

Taehyung: Now you go take a bath.

YN: Okay, baby, and I have kept the clothes in the closet.
taehyung: Okay, princess.

Then I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. Suddenly, I remembered what happened at the university a while ago. I blushed and went outside after taking a bath. Taehyung was sitting in the corner of the bed. I called him,

YN: Taehyung?! *He turned to me* Why didn't you wear your clothes?

Taehyung: Because I was waiting for you!!

YN: What do you mean?

Taehyung: Come sit beside me, I will tell you.

YN: Okay. *Then I went toward him and sat beside him. Suddenly, he stood up, pushed me, and I fell on the bed. Then he held himself over me.*

Taehyung: Princess, I'm not satisfied yet, so may I?!
YN: Yes!!

Taehyung: Thanks, Princess.

Author's POV:

He grabbed both of her legs and started fingering her so hard. Then he pushed himself into her and she started to moan.

YN: Ahhh~ Mmm~ Daddy~

He got more wild while hearing YN's moans.
After an hour, she started to ride on him, and he began to moan.

Taehyung: Ahh YN, ahhh don't stop. Mommy, don't stop, please.

YN: Ok, Daddy.

Then she started riding on him faster and faster.

Time Skip to morning

YN's POV:

I woke up and saw that Taehyung was not beside me. Suddenly, he entered the room with a tray of food.

The food

YN: Aww, so sweet!! Thanks, babe. "Smile"

Taehyung: Anything for my lovely princess. "Smile back"

YN: Love you, bae.

Taehyung: I love you more than you can imagine.

YN: Baby?

Taehyung: Yes, princess.

YN: Can we go to a party?

Taehyung: Sure, why not?

YN: Yeaaa!

Taehyung: Get ready at 6.

YN: Okay!!

Time Skip

Taehyung: Are you ready, sweetheart?

YN: Yes, baby.

Her outfit

His outfit

Both of them

At the party

YN: Baby, come, let's have some drinks.

Taehyung: No, baby, you go. If I drink with you, who will drive?

YN: Okay, just come with me and accompany me till I drink. After that, let's go dance.

Taehyung: Okie, baby.

After a while, YN dragged me to dance, and we both danced. We both made eye contact. His hand was on my waist, and my hand on his shoulder.

Time Skip to 9pm.

Taehyung's POV:

It's already 9 pm. I need to bring YN back home, so I approach YN. She was fully drunk.

Taehyung: YN, it's already 9 pm. Let's go home.

YN: Who the heck are you? Why should I go home with you? I already have a boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: *smiles* Princess, it's me, your boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

YN: *speaks incoherently*

Taehyung: Huh! Baby, what are you saying??

Then she fainted. I picked her up in a bridal style and went towards the car. While I was walking towards the car, her hand touched my dick, and it's getting harder now. I can't control myself. Then I made her sit in the car and drove her home. After we reached home, I made her lay on the bed, and I went to the bathroom. Then I undressed myself, went to the shower, and turned it on. It was cold, but I didn't care. Then I started to masturbate while moaning YN's name. After calming myself, I went to sleep.

Time skip to 1 month.

YN's POV:

We were at a restaurant. Taehyung was ordering ramen, and I was scrolling through my phone. Then I said something to him.

YN: "Tae, I think we should tell our parents that we are dating."

Tae: "Sure, how about your parents?"

YN: "Yesterday, they called me and told me that they will come back from Malaysia tomorrow."

Taehyung: "Okay, then tomorrow we will tell them."

YN: "Okay, baby."

Taehyung: "Now let's eat our ramen."

YN: "Okay, daddy," she smirked.

Taehyung: "I think you need a punishment." (Oh, shit, I'm dead tonight) in her mind.

YN: "Baby, can I ask you something?"

Tae: "Yes, princess, what is it?"

YN: "Will you love another girl besides me?"

Taehyung: "Yes, I will, and she is our future baby."

Then I smiled at him, and he also smiled at me. Then I called him again.

YN: Taehyung-ah

Taehyung: Yes, princess. What now?

YN: Promise me you won't leave me for other girls.

Taehyung: Why should I leave you for other girls when I have the most beautiful girl in the world?

YN: *blushed* And after we get married, let's keep it a secret until I graduate, okay? Because I have 6 more months until graduation.

Taehyung: Okay, sweetheart. Let's keep it a secret.

Chapter six coming soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 15.1K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
790K 7.9K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.1M 454K 94
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.6M 91.7K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...