Space War (F1 Sciencefiction...

By Sand_tower

When Captain Jos Verstappen wants to take over the universe, the other Space Colonies must work together to d... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 6

160 11 56
By Sand_tower

Ship 2, Webber

"So, how is it going?" Asked Mark to his crew.

"Everything is fine" answerd Carlos with a smile.

"And everything is under perfect control" said Yuki proud.

"Good to hear, okay listen everyone. I want to fly to the space ship of Micheal and Mika because then we can talk better about this whole war thing" explained Mark

"And spending more time with Fernando~" joked Oscar who just walked into the controlroom. Mark face went brigth red

"Euh no, we need to discuss about the war and not being lovey dovey in love with eachother" said Mark.

"I' telling you kids, don't come to Marks room then. He is probably fucking Fernando there" teased Jenson. Mark stood up and slapped Jenson at the back of his head.

"AU! ASSHOLE!" said Jenson while flipping the Aussie off.

"HELLO PEOPLE!" Said another Australië

"DANIEL COME BACK! YOUR SOFTWARE NEEDS TO UPDATE!" Shouted Antonio who was running after Daniel.

"I you can catch me, darling" answerd Daniel with a wink

"I-I-. . .DANIEL RICCIARDO!" Said Tonio with a red face still chacing the Aussie. Yukie looked at them with a smile.

"I also want to find love one day" said the Japanse with a sign.

"You will Yukes you only have to wait" answerd Carlos with a smile.

"Euh. . .Mark. . .we have a problem" said Lance

"Whats the problem" asked Mark frowning

"It looks like there is some kind of big error, I can't reach any other space ship" said Lance with a worried look on his face.

"Let me look" said Jenson looking at the big screen in front of him.

"What the fuck. . .the kid is rigth, I can't contact anyone" Jenson said looking at his best friend

"Fuck what do we do?" Asked Mark.

"We should continue our travel to Mika and Micheal" said Jenson

"Yeah your rigth. Yuki go to the steering wheel and travel us to Mika and Micheal space ship" Mark said looking at the Japanse

"Yes ofcourse!" Answerd Yuki.

"Who would make a error like this?" Asked Oscar

"Probably Verstappen" Daniel said who was standing next to Oscar.

"Weren't you running away from Tonio. . .?" Asked Carlos slowly

"Oh yeah fuck, well got to go then!" Said Daniel before running away again

"Rigth. . ." Said Oscar as he watched Daniel leave.

Ship 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher

"WHY CAN'T I CONTACT ANY OTHER SHIP?"  Said Nico while he runned into the controlroom

"Also hello" answerd Fernando who rolled his eyes.

"Fernando apologize!" Said Mika looking at the Spaniard

"Why? Nico is just in panick rigth now because he can't call Lewis" answerd Fernando

"NO!" Said the German

"Yes~" teased the Spaniard

"Nico and Fernando stop this!" Said Mika strengly. Nico and Fernando looked at eachother and both agreed that they better could stop figthing because they didn't want a mad Mika Häkkinen-Schumacher.

"What was the problem agian?" Asked Mika

"I can't get contact with any other space ship" explained Nico.

"Thats strange" Fernando said.

"Jos did that" said a voice behind them. The three men looked around to see Joylon and Marcus standing behind them.

"Joy. . .it isn't a good idea to say everyone! Jos would kill us!" Warned Marcus worried.

"Then I die, I don't care! I don't want this stupid war" answerd Joylon. Mika, Nico and Fernando looked suprised at the two.

"Look, Jos wanted to Block all the contactsystems between the spaceships so they couldn't warn eachother when there is danger" explained Joylon.

"That asshole" Mumbled Fernando mad.

"Mad that you can't call with Mark anymore?" Joked Nico

"Can you two stop?!" Said Mika. After that Fernando and Nico went silent agian.

"Thank you for sharing the inforation" said Mika with a smile.

"Was that part about 'dying' also true?" Asked Nico frowning

"Sadly, yes" answerd Joylon with a sign.

"Jos would just shoot a bullet rigth trough your head if you didn't listen to him" muttered Marcus while looking at the boys.

"It must be hard working for him. . ." Said Nico

"Yeah, I'm happy to be here" said Marcus with a smile.

"Me too" added Joylon.

Ship 4, Hamilton

"NICO COULD YOU CHECK THE SECURITY SYSTEM?" Shouted Logan to Nico who was standing in another room

"Yeah I will take a look at it!" Answerd the German back. Nico walked up to the security room to check if everything was alrigth. For now it seemed fine. Nico wanted to walk away until a computer screen turned on.

"What- I didn't even turn you on" mumbled Nico annoyed walking up to the computer.

"Wait a minute. . ." Said Nico to himself while looking at the screen.

A.I hologram transportation completed successfully. . .

"What te hell. . ." Nico said confuse. What hologram? They never had a hologram on their ship. . . Then who-

"N-nico!" Said a familiair voice.

Nico fell backwards on the groud at the mention of his name. When he looked up at the screen agian his eyes went wide.

"N- no. . .no,no,no. . .this can't be real" told Nico himself

"N-nico! Do you hear me? I need your help!"

"I-I Kevin how are you here?! Hell, where have you been! Why are you a fucking hologram!?" Said the German.

"Stop asking question that I can't answere!" Said Kevin.

"Please l-listen to me, i-its important!" The Dane said.

Nico and Kevin were becomming closer with eachother before the Dane went missing. Look maybe did Nico miss Kevin alot, not that he would admit that. But Nico really didn't expect to meet Kevin again as hologram.

"Who did this to you" said Nico first

"W-what. . .?"

"Who turned you into a hologram? Who hurted you? Who did this to you, Kevin?" Asked Nico comming closer to the screen.

"I-I Don't really know, I-I think J-Jos" answerd Kevin kinda nervous.

"That fucker. . ." Huffed Nico.

"I-I have s-something import to s-say" repeat Kevin.

"How about I will fix you first? Because you are lagging alot" Suggested Nico. Before Kevin could even answere that grabbed Nico another chip.

"I will just place you on this chip, as long the chip stays activated can you go where ever you like" explained Nico. Kevin just nodded.
Nico plugged the chip into the computer and it didn't take long before Kevin disappeared from the screen. Nico activated the chip and the hologram of Kevin appeared in front of him.

"Well looks like someone is happy" said the German.

"How do you know?" Asked Kevin while norrowing his eyes.

"Because your hologram colour is yellow ofcourse! Did you forget that I know alot about holograms?" Asked Nico.

"What no ofcourse not! Thats why I came to you dumbass!" The Dane said. Nico felt his cheeks get hot. Kevin rememberd that he knew alot of holograms? Mostely Nobody remembers it. . .

"Hey I'm not glitching anymore" said Kevin with a smile

"What can I say? Just doing my job" Nico said proudly.

"So what is the important thing you want to tell me?" Asked Nico while racing his eyebrow

"Well. . .Jos is keeping lots of other people trapped and I'm trying to reach everyone so I can tell them how it is going on Verstappen's space ship" explained Kevin

"Oh, so Magnussen here is becomming a spy?" Said Nico amused

"Very funny" Kevin answerd while rolling his eyes.

"So, tell me your plan bunny" Nico said.

"First of all don't call me that and second of all just listen"

"You have all my attention"

____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.6K 55
"I hate you so fucking much" she said in a low voice. "I hate you more than you could imagine" he whispered again. "I am so in love with you Lando"...
8.6K 166 12
"Cuts on his face cause he fought too hard I know he's in over his head But I love that man like nobody can" When Charles Leclerc's childhood frenemy...
93.7K 2K 36
mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what you wanna read and I'll write it <3