The Mistake

Av foreverinfinite96

When life took a different turn for the young Nam Hayoon. A mistake she made that changed her whole life. A s... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [Final]

Chapter 6

25 4 0
Av foreverinfinite96

Hayoon sobbed heavily.

Seokjin and the nurse looked at her in pity.

"D-Do you need a hug?" Seokjin asked. "Ca-can I?" She looked at him.

Seokjin got up from his chair and kneel in front of her. "Come he-" Seokjin didn't get to finish his words when Hayoon straight away threw herself on him. She wrapped her hands around him and sobbed heavily on him.

Seokjin rubbed her back softly. "You've been having it rough huh?"

"No one was besides me! I have to face everything alone. And yet I can't complain because this is my decision. I can't give up on my child!" she cried on him.

Seokjin rocked her side to side, still patting her back. "You're not alone now. You can always come to me okay? Stay at my place okay."

"We wouldn't allow that." Jimin interrupted their moment.

Seokjin glared at the younger male, "And why is that?" "She's pregnant and you want her to spend her time alone? You were at the hospital almost 24/7, hyung! What's the difference? At least, we could take turns watching over her."

"The environment is not suitable for her."

"We'll clean the place. We'll get her a room. Will that be okay?"

"I'll come to check on her thrice a week."

"Deal!"

The ride back to their place was silent. No one speaks a word, not even Hoseok. This time, instead of sitting in the passenger seat at the front, Jimin decided to sit at the back seat with Hayoon.

As usual, she was watching the trees, cars, buildings and everything else pass by at a speed on light as Hoseok was speeding on the road.

Her breath came out evenly even though once in a while she would let out a soft hiccup after crying so hard.

The boys noticed it but no one dared to ask.

"Hoseok hyung, drop by at the back alley."

"Sure, but for what?

"Groceries shopping." Jimin answered as he looked at the rear mirror and noticed Hoseok was looking at the mirror as well. Jimin slightly turned his head to Hayoon's direction, giving him a sign that it was for her.

Hoseok sighed, "Don't be too long. Taehyung, go with Jimin."

"Okay." Taehyung nodded.

While the other two went to do some groceries shopping, Hayoon was left in the car with Hoseok. He parked the car in the back alley since they didn't want to get caught.

There was dead silence between the two of them. For someone who's loud like Hoseok, he found it uncomfortable for him.

"Hmm, Hayoon..."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't you talk much?" he asked her.

"No, I don't."

"Introvert?"

"Kind of."

Hoseok nodded. "Remember the guy with us? The one with a tattoo?"

"Hmm?"

"He's an introvert as well. I bet he would understand your situation better."

"I don't need anyone to understand my situation."

Hoseok chuckled, "That was what Jungkook said when we first picked him up."

"Can I ask you now?"

"What is it?" Hoseok looked at the rear mirror and noticed that Hayoon was still not looking at him.

"What are you guys? Mafia? Kidnapper? Gangster?"

"No. Not mafia and not a kidnapper. I don't know if we could address ourselves as gangsters. We're just a bunch of bad people?"

Hayoon nodded.

"Do you...want to sit in the front? We could talk more while waiting for them." Hoseok suggested.

Jimin and Taehyung were loading the groceries into the boot. They got lots of groceries, like a lot.

Taehyung opened the passenger door at the front and was surprised to find Hayoon was sitting there.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to sit at the back?"

"Sit at the back, Taehyung-ah. Let Hayoon sit in the front now." Hoseok told Taehyung. Jimin came by. "Why are you here? Sit at the back with me."

Hayoon shook her head. "I want to sit next to Hoseok oppa."

"Oppa?" Jimin looked at her while raising an eyebrow.

"You called him oppa? What happened? We were away just for a while and you're calling him oppa?" Taehyung asked.

"Hey, stop that. I asked her to call me that. It's nothing wrong. It's not my fault I passed her vibe. Now get inside and let's go home already."

Reaching the place that they called home, the four of them walked into the building with Hayoon closely following Hoseok from behind him. Wherever Hoseok went, she was there too.

"So, Hayoon, this is our kitchen." Hoseok showed her the kitchen which looked like an old, moldy kitchen that wasn't in use for years. Cups of instant noodles were left in the sink. Disposable cups were not...disposed properly.

Hayoon went to the fridge to open it but Jimin stopped her, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Who knows what kind of foul smell could go out from that tiny place."

Hayoon gulped down.

"Jimin-ah, asked someone to clean the fridge. Maybe Jungkook?"

"I'll ask Jungkook and Yoongi hyung for the job." Jimin answered and Hoseok just nodded. "Please do it fast okay. We have vegetables to be kept fresh." Hoseok patted his shoulder as he walked out from the kitchen.

Hayoon rushed to follow him.

"Hayoon, I'm going to take a bath."

"Y-You ca-can't leave me here. I don't know anyone." Hayoon said with her sparkling eyes.

Jimin grabbed onto her arm. "Stay with me."

"No!" Hayoon grabbed onto Hoseok's arm tightly.

"Hayoon. Stay with Jimin." Hoseok suddenly said while giving his cold glare.

Hayoon stepped back almost immediately. "Ok-okay." and with that Hoseok walked away.

"Hoseok hyung may look like sunshine but never, ever disobey him." Jimin warned her and she nodded eagerly.

Jimin casually walked over to the old couch and sat on it. He brought his hands closer and crossed his hands on top of his chest.

Hayoon awkwardly fumbled with her finger, not knowing what she should do. Should she walk around the place? Should she just sit?

Jimin shot his gaze at her. "What are you doing there, standing like an idiot? Sit here. You're pregnant, remember that!"

Hayoon walked to the same couch and sat on the other end of the couch, far from Jimin.

"Who do we have here?" Yoongi walked with Jungkook. "She's staying with us?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"Will we kill her after she gives birth?" Jungkook asked straight forward.

Hayoon's blood ran cold. Now she's thinking about how bad the decision she has made is. What if they really kill her after she gives birth? Who will take care of the child? Will they leave him or her? Will they train her child to be like them?

"No final decision is made. For the time being, she's staying with us. Seokjin hyung will check on her thrice a week." Jimin told them.

"What about the room? Her clothes? And other things?" Jungkook asked.

"She'll have my room. I'll move in with Hoseok hyung. We'll ask the nurse to help with her needs; clothes and other feminine things as well."

Yoongi and Jungkook nodded.

"Now that we're living together, I'm Jungkook and this is Yoongi hyung. You won't see him around that much. He loves to sleep."

Not sure how she would find that info useful, she still nodded her head.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.6K 125 31
When your best friend admits he has feelings for you, you're shocked. Jeon Jungkook had grown into a handsome young man, and you recognised that. Yo...
1.6K 66 28
A TAEKOOK , YOONMIN love story...
238K 13K 110
Stasia was living the perfect life with her husband when a tragic accident took his life. She wakes up in the hospital and BTS is there. Her life is...
450 28 20
⚫ when a good boy turned into an anexpected bad boy...... ⚫ when your soul got exchange by an idol..... ⚫ when the misunderstanding takes place...