𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷...

By OnePurpleViolet

єяσтσмαιиια тнє ∂єℓυѕισи σf σиє тнιикυиg α ρєяѕσи ιѕ ιи ℓσνє ωιтн тнєм. ωιтнσυт тяєαтмєит, тнє ραтιєит ѕυffєя... More

𝙲𝚘-𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙵𝚞𝚗
𝙲𝚘-𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙵𝚞𝚗 ( 2 )
𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 ( 3 )
ɾιʂƙ ƚαƙҽɾ
ƚԋσʂҽ ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯσɾƙ [ 1 ]
ƚԋσʂҽ ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯσɾƙ [ 2 ]
ωσяѕт ∂αу σf вℓα¢кнσℓєѕ ℓιfє [ 1 ]
Y/n design omg

ԋιԃιɳɠ ϝɾσɱ ɱιʂƚʅҽƚσҽ

164 4 2
By OnePurpleViolet

The algebralien-object ran from the crowd, for they knew it would all be over if they were ever found.

Teleporting out and about, though Two's power kept them from ever getting out.

The hotel was locked up, you were now trapped with  contestants and guests alike.

Quiet as a ghost, you tried to flee, avoiding lights and staying away from the christmas tree.

Looking up, you were cautious of the vents and the decor, lights that hung now a dull grey and seemed like a bore.

You wished you never explored Golfball's Underground lab, maybe then you wouldn't be trapped. But alas, here you were, besides, you couldn't change that, it was only fact.

=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME, I SWEAR.

The holidays were just too much to bear 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.3K 756 8
Jimin lives in a small village, and every winter he visits his gran in the woods. But one winter the small village has a werewolf problem. But that d...
441K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
3.5K 67 8
" Cookies... are just weaklings who roam around in the Earthbread. " -👁️🐉 ? Hello!! I am the author of this headcano...