Ultrawoman Elea / The Light I...

Door GammaFuture

Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd... Meer

CODE NAME: E.T.
Fan Wiki-based Information
Episode 1: The Gate To Collapse
Episode 2: The Fighter Determination
Episode 3-1: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-2: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-3: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 4-2: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-2: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-3: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-EX: The Gratitude One
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 1)
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 2)
Episode 6-1: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-3: To The Shining One -Take Me Higher-
Episode 6-EX: No More Secrets
Episode 7-1: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-2: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-3: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind
Episode 8-1: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-2: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)
Episode 9-1: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-3: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-4: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 10-1: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-2: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-3: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 11-1: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3.5: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-EX: Human And Herrscher
Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)
Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 13-1: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-2: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-5: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-6: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-8: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-10: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-12: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-14: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-15: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-16: The Second Eruption
Episode 14-1: Tragedy
Episode 14-2: Tragedy
Episode 14-3: Tragedy
Episode 14-4: Tragedy

Episode 13-9: The Second Eruption

260 14 202
Door GammaFuture

"So, how do you like it, First Herrscher? You just witnessed the true might of Honkai-Killer. Humanity is doomed."

Sirin's mocking and deriding words only made Welt's anger boil, a reaction she wanted to see.

She continued to provoke him, gloating over the demonstration of the Honkai-Killer's power and the bioweapon threat to humanity.

Welt's silence and the devastating destruction showed the Honkai-Killer as the ultimate means to force him to accept defeat and surrender to her.

"No words mean you gave up. Bow before me, traitor."

"Lick the ground. Grind your head on the ground and beg for my mercy, and I shall forgive you for all the grief you have caused me..."

She then offered him a final chance to yield from his Will of Honkai defector and join her side with her unreasonable terms and conditions.

Sirin's threatening and intimidating presence towered over Welt, her mockingly seductive smile indicating her disdain for him.

She knew the power she held over his head, yet she chose to make his life even more difficult.

"Promise that you'll never, ever betray me. And I'll consider letting you live as my slaves..."

She continued to taunt him, dangling the prospect of life in front of him, conditional to his full submission to her and her will.

A pause of silence occurred before Welt decided to enact a subtle smile.

"I am disappointed."

Welt's calm voice struck like a blade amid the silence, delivering a direct and deadly response toward Sirin.

The sudden change in mood took aback Sirin, her expression changing from contempt and arrogance to shock and surprise.

Welt's smile carried a trace of amusement, but he was still aware of the situation and knew he was in no position to win.

He wanted to praise Sirin for her ability to stop his atomic missile, which he thought would have caused a tremendous amount of destruction on the land, but she had prevented such a catastrophe from ever happening.

"I thought you might have learned something after your previous defeat. I was stunned when you managed to destroy my atomic missile, which you inadvertently saved the landmass from leaving a massive crater. Hmmh hmmh..."

Sirin expressed genuine confusion at his words, not understanding what he was talking about and thinking he was attempting to play some kind of trick on her.

"What are you talking about? Are you trying to play your tricks on me?"

She asked, her tone becoming defensive and her suspicion of his words growing.

He smiled even more, attempting to drive Sirin to the edge.

"Don't pretend you don't know. I saw you with my own eyes. A Second Herrscher, known for her dreadful heart, somehow decided to show her heroic act by risking herself to destroy the missile. Dare to explain what made you like that?"

Welt gazed at Sirin with a smile, countering her arrogant nature.

Sirin's face contorted into a look that was a mix of anger and denial, being appalled by his knowledge of her unconscious heroic act. 

Sirin was taken aback by the fact that he had discovered her moment of compassion and heroism after it had occurred, which left her confused.

Her arrogance and hubris were being challenged, and he demanded a truthful explanation, which she could not provide.

Sirin's Blazar Brace glowed sharply in red and blue dendritic colors as if the artifact was touched and impacted by Welt's words.

It resulted in a painful migraine suddenly hitting her head, causing her to hiss out in mild pain and to clasp her head, the sudden feeling of discomfort being somewhat unexpected.

Welt's eyes caught sight of the Blazar Bracer on Sirin's left wrist, making his suspicion about the true identity of the individual who had destroyed the missile come true.

He started to remember his previous encounters with the Ultraman from M-421 as his suspicions became more apparent as he realized evidence with his iconic blue and red dendritic parts.

'I knew it... It wasn't herself who did it.'

'It was you, Ultraman Blazar. You've been trying to help her...'

Sirin's anger rose as her migraine slowly subsided, and the vague memories of her heroic act reappeared.

"You're trying to cheat on me! I'm done with your cheating tricks, you traitor!!!"

She exclaimed in her uplifted and cracked voice, growing even more furious at the memory of her destroying the missile. She was still in denial and unable to accept her heroic act, firmly denying that Welt was attempting to cheat on her with deceptive words.

"Darkness will not be the only thing that exists... There will come a time when light will overpower it..." 

Welt continued pushing Sirin toward the edge, boasting how the light would triumph over the darkness, no matter how badly they would succumb.

The positive and uplifting statements from Welt caused Leon's heart to pound with passion and inspiration, recognizing where the quote had come from.

"It's the same as Father of Ultra's quote..."

He acknowledged, remembering the exact words with clarity and passion.

The quote was one used by the Father of Ultra to counter Alien Empera's flawed ideologies in the final battle during Ultraman Mebius, a testament to how the dark will never defeat the values and moral beliefs of the light and the cosmos.

Bella remained silent, but she, too, caught on to what Welt had said as if she understood the underlying sentiments and ideals that motivated him.

Sirin's shaky breath became increasingly heavy as she lost herself in her thoughts as if she needed a moment to collect her bearings and calm her intense anger and frustration.

Unable to bear Welt's offended words, she unleashed her Second Herrscher power, bringing forth the Subspace-Lances around her back, glowing bright with immense power and intensity.

She then picked up the Blazar Stone and inserted it into the Blazar Brace, opening the inner shard centers with the iridescent oscillation light effect turned on.

Sirin's eyes snapped to the open space, spinning her body to the back, expecting to see Welt standing before her, only to find out he was no longer there.

He was hovering in the air with his hand holding his newly constructed Star of Eden Divine Key. His body surged with intense red electric energy, amplifying his First Herrscher ability.

Sirin's eyes were transfixed with this show of power, shocked and awed by the intensity of it. 

"That's not very impressive, Sirin. You need to learn how to control your anger."

He continued to taunt her, clearly enjoying the power imbalance.

"Your imitation of Ultraman is quite amusing. I've witnessed enough manmade Ultraman in action, and they always never ended well. Every single time. For real, you are no different from the humans you hold in such contempt... How ironic." 

Welt continued to taunt Sirin, clearly enjoying the irony of Sirin creating a counterfeit Ultraman while she loathed humanity with their envious and greedy desires.

He continued to levitate higher, knowing he was successfully getting under Sirin's skin and angering her further.

Sirin's anger boiled and escalated as she saw him drifting further away, her desire to catch and hunt him increasing.

"Are you trying to run away?! Get him, Bella!"

She exclaimed, commanding her false Benares to also chase after him with the purpose of bringing him to her.

Sirin dashed her entire body glidingly, breaking the sound barrier with the sonic boom caused by her immense speed.

She then completed her transformation by pushing the button on her Blazar Brace, causing her body to overlap with the blue and red coronal striations, forming her new form as Blazar form.

"Haaaloou!!!"

She shouted her battle cry after her transformation, her new power filling her with an immense sense of pride and spirituality.

Leon and Bella watched from the side, witnessing the three begin their intense and fast-paced battle in the sky, drifting at an incredible supersonic speed and leaving behind their iridescent dust trails.

A static Ultra Honkai-Killer remained in the throne area, not participating in the clash of powers.

Meanwhile, Juggler sneakily trespassed the Palace of Selene in his Ilusion Demon alien form.

He also witnessed the unfolding battle and fixed his eyes on the large iron giant, seeing its lack of movement and participation in the chaos.

His neutral side came into play, imagining the whole scenario of whether or not the Herrscher of Light would take action.

"Miro, Ritsusha. Those humans you want to protect and love... They will deemed you as a threat to Earth..."

"It's your choice whether you want to show the truth of your identity to them or allow the counterfeit to cause destruction and chaos, and humanity will see you as a threat to their safety and existence."

"And no one will mostly ever love you."

Juggler gave a nonchalant warning to the Herrscher of Light, indirectly implying that it was her choice on whether to prove to the humans that she was not a threat to their world or let her counterfeit counterpart cause a rampaging spree, which could lead to the humans perceiving her genuine self as a possible threat and had a chance to strike a deep trauma of a giant.

Sirin continued to lob her mix of Subspace-Lances and Suppressive Sprites at Welt's general direction, but her throws were never quite able to find their intended target.

Welt possessed the agility and mobility to evade her assaults and avoid being hit by her.

He focused on defensive maneuvers and keeping his distance, knowing his power alone could not fully compete with the Second Herrscher's.

He did not pose the possibility of defeating her in direct combat.

Not only was it to buy Siegfried plenty of time to extract as much Soulium mineral, but Welt never intended to fight Sirin in the first place.

He believed that she had a fragment of humanity still buried deep in her twisted and distorted heart and had somehow been tainted by the Will of Honkai.

"I know you still have a heart, Sirin. Even if it has been twisted and tainted by the Will of Honkai and been corrupted as a shell of its former self, the humanity within you is still there..."

He spoke softly at her but with a hint of sadness, hoping to connect with that fragment of humanity inside her.

"Somewhere beneath the Will of Honkai that is corrupting you from the inside, you can still feel the vestiges of humanity hidden deep within your heart."

"You can still feel that tiny voice deep within you, fighting and struggling to reach the surface and become whole again."

"That tiny voice of humanity can still be heard, buried underneath all the pain and suffering you've been subjected to and the twisted corruption of the Honkai will to break you and make you give up on hope and humanity..."

Sirin didn't refute his acknowledgment and merely refused to acknowledge her own humanity, which she held deep inside her, consumed by the anger and rage that the Honkai had filled her with.

She refused to accept the claims made by Welt, becoming increasingly infuriated and furious with every failed throw of her lances due to his evasion skills.

She began to rage out, tossing her lance after the other with increasing speed and ferocity, becoming reckless and irrational as she was now fully consumed by her rage and anger toward him. 

"Enough with this farce!!! Come here, you traitor! Stop running like a coward and fight!!!"

She screamed, wanting him to face her in direct combat and come to her so she could inflict the maximum amount of pain that she could.

"My queen, please calm down. The enemy is deliberately leading us away. And he would stop to wait for us if he gets too far."

The evil Benares noticed her Queen's sudden temperamental behavior, incautiously trying to ease her queen down.

"Shut up! I know!!!"

Sirin shouted in response, showing her annoyance at the false Benares' attempts to soothe her and calm her down, ironically only heightened her temper and added fuel to her fiery temper.

Sirin's rageful response had caught the false Benares off-guard, who felt deeply regretful for her remark, not realizing how offended Sirin had become.

"Apologies..."

Sirin then suddenly stopped the chase, a mischievous and sadistic smile coming across her face as something came to mind.

"Running away like that offends me. There's no need to tail him, Bella. I have found a different way to catch this annoying insect."

She continued to smile with madness in her eyes, enjoying the prospect of her plan.

She still possessed the ability that allowed her to utilize her ghostly hand power within her Herrscher capabilities.

Siirin extended her right hand and suddenly made a massive ghostly hand appear before Welt could even react, successfully grabbing and trapping him with the enormous fist.

"Shit!"

Welt was stunned and speechless when the ghostly hand suddenly caught him from far away and trapped him within its grasp. His luring attempt was unsuccessful.

Sirin was elated and satisfied by her successful capture of Welt, her sinister grin growing in width and intensity.

She immediately yanked him close, finally being able to take a closer look at him, filled with cowardice in her eyes.

"No excuses this time, traitor. It ends here."

She repeated with glee and satisfaction, a sadistic gleam in her eyes and a bloodthirsty look on her face.

Despite being caught in Sirin's ghostly grasp, Welt had a calm and collected demeanor, with his eyes fixated on her and flat lips on his face, showing no signs of fear or intimidation.

"Good..."

He repeated with his own sneaky smirk as he held his Star of Eden Divine Key at his back, planning to utilize the power behind it when the moment arose.

"The black hole is blowing!"

He quoted, drawing inspiration from Ultraman Zero's catchphrase, before releasing the Quasi Black Hole to break free from Sirin's ghostly hand.

Sirin was stunned by how Welt had managed to use the same black hole trick used against her originally, as she saw her own technique being used against her.

"That same trick!"

"Deviant Herrschers like you will never even come close to defeating her chosen one!"

She spat at him, using her ghostly hands to prevent herself from getting sucked in, unwilling to allow him to pull the same trick twice.

Sirin's tremendous power as the Second Herrscher was so immense it caused Welt to be unable to compete, the struggle of his abilities becoming apparent as he found himself slowly losing ground.

Despite that, Welt remained steadfast in his resolve to fight and defend in the name of the Herrscher of Light.

"I'm not giving up yet!"

He shouted, struggling to keep the gap between him and Sirin's power from widening and being further overwhelmed.

Despite being overwhelmed by Sirin's power as the Second Herrscher, Welt had one last trump card beneath his sleeve: An Ultraman Ginga Gem.

However, he was reluctant to show it in front of Sirin, knowing that she would attempt to seize it if he ever got beaten in the worst scenario, as she had already attempted to do with his core ability when he first transformed.

'I would rather let her snatch my First Herrscher core than get my Ultra Gem robbed!'

Sirin smirked cruelly and sadistically, having gained the upper hand in the contest of power upon seeing that Welt was overwhelmed by her immense strength as the Second Herrscher.

Welt gritted his teeth in pain as his own power was being steadily overwhelmed, finding himself struggling to maintain a foothold.

"Oh? Did it hurt? You're weak... too weak. I don't blame you for running away."

Sirin continued her taunts to further demoralize and frustrate Welt, knowing that his desperation would fuel her sadism to the fullest.

Despite being at a serious disadvantage, Welt did not falter or waver for a moment, remaining standing and refusing to yield to Sirin's immense power even as she continued to inflict further injuries onto him.

'I can't fall yet! Not now! I must buy Siegfried more time!'

Welt knew all he could do was stall for time so that Siegfried could extract the Soulium mineral in time, the hope that he had been the only reason that could keep him standing even in his weakened state and in the face of Sirin's own massive power.

Leon and Bella could only watch in sadness and pity as they witnessed the unfolding battle between Welt and Sirin, seeing that Welt was at a disadvantage, having no power in themselves to be able to directly interfere with the battle.

"Don't give up, Mr. Welt..."

"Lord of Reason, please... survive."

They could only offer Welt their encouragement and spiritual words of hope to give him the strength to continue to fight and push forward, even in the face of such a powerful foe and a challenging opponent.

————

58 minutes later

Siegfried had spent the last 58 minutes gathering enough Soulium mineral to fill the case for safe transport and was now heading off the extraction site with the briefcase safely in his possession.

"Sergeant, I collected the Soulium mineral. Heading back to Arahato."

"Copy, Siegfried. I'll get the engine burning."

Juggler then responded to his message, confirming that he would be getting the engine running to assist with transporting the case back to their base quickly and safely.

Upon hearing his sergeant was burning up Arahato's engine, it was as if a wave crushed his mind, making him feel like he was hopping on the moon very sluggishly.

He could feel his heart pounding and sweat beginning to break out as uncertainty and doubt grew within his heart, his mind alerting him to an uneasy sense of something he could not place or comprehend.

He turned his head to the back, and nothing particular caught his interest, but he was sure that he had just seen Welt for a second, even though he was away from the temple.

Siegfried felt something was telling him he should not leave Welt's side.

He wanted to stay and help, but at the same time, he also had the responsibility to ensure the safe transport of the Soulium case, and he felt that both of those things pulled him in opposite directions.

His head was filled with conflicting thoughts and emotions.

He hated being asked and always being selfish whenever he was on a mission, but for the first time in his entire life, Siegfried's heart wailed and wrenched with such agony that he could feel torn between the two paths before him.

On the one hand, he was responsible for leaving Welt behind, ensuring the security of the Soulium case, and reporting his findings to the Earth authorities.

On the other hand, he could not bear to leave Welt behind, knowing that doing so would condemn him to a potentially dangerous and uncertain fate.

"Come on! You call yourself a ninja? We got the Soulium! Time to help Welt win the fight and end this war!"

The ghostly form of his inner self appeared before him, acting as a living embodiment of his conscience and his sense of justice and heroism, standing in firm opposition to the orders and plans to leave Welt behind.

"What are you waiting for?! We Kaslanas never leave our friends behind!"

"What?! Where's your real spirit?! You do know Welt's plan B is suicidal! You're leaving him to die if you do this!"

The ghostly form of his inner self confronted him, reminding him of what it means to be a true Kaslana and to have a genuine spirit.

"You're a freaking Kaslana! You have a freaking oath! Thou shalt thyself as a shield defending the weak and innocent! So turn around and head out there to fight that lunatic mass murderer, damn it!"

Siegfried's eyes twitched in pressure, sighing defeat after having his common sense come to the forefront of his mind, realizing that the logical decision, as per his superiors' orders, would be to continue moving forward and fulfilling their plans.

"Sergeant Müller was right... If I go back, that place would be my grave. In the end, It was all for nothing."

He realized that if he did go back, it would prove fatal and that he would be risking his life and making the sacrifices that had already been made to this point be all for nothing.

Siegfried's eyes fixed on the front, the exit path to the right decision. He decided not to waste his strength in bothering with his inner self and instead walked off from the Palace of Selene, carrying the Soulium mineral in his hand.

The mysterious angelic voice that had spoken to him before kept replaying in his mind, reminding him that the future is unpredictable and that no humans nor Herrschers will ever know its fate.

"No one knows what will happen in the future... Yeah, yeah..."

The Vigil Comet once more appeared before him, the single light in the skies coming forward to call upon his attention.

Siegfried did not know what came into his heart, but the comet's shining light touched his heart in a way he could not explain; he felt like the comet's light was guiding his path to the right track as if telling him he had made the right decision to sacrifice one life for humanity, even if it meant painful to leave Welt behind.

————

"Impressive! You've stood your ground for one whole minute!"

Sirin laughed mockingly as her ghostly hands continued to shrink the Quasi Black Hole's radius, slowly but surely overwhelming Welt's power.

"Cry to your Ultraman and beg for more power, crybaby!"

Her mockery and insult toward Welt was akin to that of a helpless child begging like a helpless child for his mother's help to save himself, to add further insult to injury.

When Welt heard her insulting words, he suddenly pretended to forget the pinch situation he was in.

His expression shifted toward a sarcastic smile while he began to speak with the intention of mocking Sirin, pointing out the irony in her own behavior as a spoiled brat.

"Watch your mouth, Sirin. You, too, are the worst spoiled brat I have ever met. I feel sorry for your fake "God" using you like a guinea pig for her own schemes."

Sirin remained silent and still when Welt responded to her mocking insult with an attempt to mirror her behavior and speak with a sarcastic tone that mocked his own.

"Rauuu!!!"

She swung her right fist in the air as the ghostly hand appeared from beneath him, punching a deadly uppercut at his body, sending him flying through the air and crashing down.

His body fell, crashing brutally onto the moon, where his Star of Eden was obliterated and shattered.

The impact that Welt sustained was devastating. The crater he left behind was a testament to that much.

Any normal human being would not stand a chance, as their whole skeleton would instantly be crushed into a powder before they realized it.

The brutal impact was a shock to Bella and Leon, who were both left cringed by the sight of him falling down after the brutal attack and crashing harshly on the moon.

The two could only look away and watch as Welt fell from the skies, closing their eyes and wincing at the terrible sight they saw.

But Welt's body was built differently, able to withstand and survive such a punishing impact due to his First Herrscher power, albeit with some internal organs sustaining mortal wounds and with blood flowing out of his nose and the corners of his mouth.

Despite losing the battle against Sirin in the end, it didn't matter too much since his fellow crewmates had already departed from the moon with the Soulium mineral, having it successfully transported back to Earth.

"Thank you, Juggler... I'm glad you made the right choice, Ziggy. I leave that all to you."

Welt smiled further, wishing to give his kind deity, the Herrscher of Light, assurances of his well-being and that he was only wounded, not in the grip of mortal death.

'Do not worry, Mother of Honkai. I know what I am doing...'

'Do not doubt the might of the galaxy.'

"My queen, I'm glad that you're unharmed. You've fought the traitor for more than an hour."

The fake Benares informed her, suggesting it was a long and exhausting fight.

But her statement made Sirin confused as if her servant was being clueless and lost in time, causing her to glare her head sharply at Benares.

"Are you stupid, Bella? It was a minute fight."

"I didn't mean no offense, my Queen. But pardon me; it was already past an hour. The Earth's rotation suggested otherwise."

Sirin thought that she had defeated Welt in just under a minute.

Little did she know, the battle had gone on for an hour because the Quasi Black Hole had a side effect that induced time dilation, causing one minute to equal an hour for all living beings standing within range of its immediate perimeter.

The other Benares was unaffected by the Quasi Black Hole and its Time-dilation effects since she was not within the range of its immediate area of influence.

Bella was puzzled by Sirin's sudden confusion regarding the time, as she could not understand what may have caused Sirin to become lost in time.

"What just happened...?"

Leon, however, could see where the solution to Sirin's confusion may have been, as his facial expression lit up with sudden realization, smashing his fist on his palm.

"Ohhh! I know!"

"What, my king?"

He gazed at Bella with his sudden lift-up expression.

"It's the black hole that Welt had unleashed. It caused a time distortion to anyone standing nearby! That's why she got affected by it."

"Makanya si Sirin itu kena efek satu jam telat! Pak Welt gitu loh!"

Leon came to the realization that the black hole that Welt had unleashed was the source of the time distortion and that it had caused Sirin to lose track of time and caused her to be an hour late, which was indeed why she had looked to be lost when it came to time.

His face showed incredible surprise and awe upon witnessing his teacher pull off a brilliant, sneaky tactic to deceive Sirin and ensure she could not see what was coming next.

"So it's like she was inside an invisible Inner Space the whole time. One minute in the dimension passed equals one second in real life."

"No wonder he knows everything about Ultraman! The Herrscher of Light must have shared her knowledge with him. That's awesome, Mr. Welt!"

What excited him was that Leon had figured out how the Quasi Black Hole worked its time dilation effects within its immediate perimeter, realizing that it was like an invisible inner space in which one minute would equal one second.

He then appeared to be very excited to learn about Welt's capabilities as the Herrscher of Light, mentioning how Mr. Welt knew everything about Ultraman and was seemingly impressed at the knowledge that the Herrscher of Light had shared with him, as well as with the similarity that the Black Hole effect shared with any Ultra's Inner Space.

Bella couldn't help but stare at Leon for a long while, her gaze filled with the happiness and warmth of seeing her king expressing his genuinely happy and uplifted face while looking up at Welt's genius tactic.

She was grateful to see his expression and mood lift up and brighten so pleasantly as she witnessed her king showing himself a bit more of a cherry and cheerful side, which also made her happy.

Bella turned her gaze towards Welt as she observed him from afar, expressing her astonishment at his tactic as if she learned enough of his mighty intelligence.

"Lord of Reason, truly... I am left speechless... Now, I really do know..."

Welt gave a small chuckle as he began to recover from his injuries, smiling proudly at having managed to trap Sirin in time.

He began to recover his body, slowly getting up from the crater and staggering as he moved, seemingly regaining its strength bit by bit.

"You dirty cheater!!! What did you do to me?!!"

Sirin was utterly baffled and in disbelief at Wert's tactics, not understanding what he had done to her or how he had tricked her so effectively and caused her to lose one hour during their battle.

She felt deceived, not comprehending how he had managed to trick her so well.

Welt gave a small chuckle as he began to recover from his injuries, smiling proudly at having managed to trap Sirin in time.

He began to recover his body, slowly getting up from the crater as he moved staggeringly, seemingly regaining its strength bit by bit.

Sirin's expression suddenly became dead and blank, as everything from her eyes to her face showed a vacant stare and her expression devoid of all emotion. She felt as if her anger had erupted, her rage boiling within her, but she couldn't allow it to escape.

She was dead serious. Her eyes were filled with pure, blind, murderous rage. Her entire stare was one of bloodthirsty rage as she glared at Welt.

The whole atmosphere had become deadly serious, the tension rising and a dark, ominous presence filling the air.

Sirin's right hand suddenly thrust forward in the blink of an eye, firing off the Suppressive Sprite energy bullet from point-blank range directly at Welt's body.

"Ngarghh!!"

The projectile struck his body, causing him to fall back down to his knee again as he wriggled in pain from the impact of the projectile.

While still staring blankly at the crippled Welt, Sirin's left hand raised high up into mid-air, where she snapped her finger just enough to allow for an audible snapping sound that seemed to echo and resonate upon the snap.

Ultra Honkai-Killer was twitched by Sirin's action, acting as if being called by its master.

Leon and Bella glared at the dark giant, who leaped high in space before landing with a powerful seismic shake upon the moon, sending vibrations and a tremor effect.

"Kill those insects, Ultra Honkai-Killer!"

Sirin's voice commanded the giant Honkai-Killer in a tone of extreme frustration and anger as she pointed her palm at the machine.

The dark giant growled in an undead, cracked, skin-crawling voice, filling the surroundings.

Sirin then turned her body to face the front, pointing with her index finger at where she intended to send the dark giant: the Earth.

"Drag those rotten humans into hell!"

She barked, ordering the destruction of the humans.

The void portal suddenly appeared above the giant Honkai-Killer, ready to be sent to the Earth to cause a rampaging spree.

Welt was stunned by her unexpected action, his eyes widening in shock as he saw Sirin preparing to send the machine to the Earth.

"Sirin!!! You gave us your word that you won't attack the Earth if I came here!!!"

"Your queen has changed her mind. You side with humans, and you cheat like them as well. It's time for the death penalty for you, traitor!"

"Watch those fragile humans you beloved now viewed the Giant of Light as a threat."

Sirin's attitude changed completely as she no longer displayed her previous brat and arrogant demeanor; instead, she became extremely serious and determined.

She now wielded her Subspace-Lance in her hand, slowly approaching Welt as she prepared to pass down her judgment for his betrayal.

She then fired yet another energy bullet at Welt, inflicting a mortal wound that caused him to writhe in pain upon the cold ground as he continued to be left wounded by Sirin's relentless onslaught of attacks.

Bella and Leon both flinched at the gruesome assault upon Welt's body, both unable to bear the painful sight that they were witnessing before their eyes.

"Stop, Sirin!!! Stop!" 

Leon cried out to Sirin, his voice still reaching her from such a near distance even if he was unable to do anything to actually reach her or intervene on behalf of Welt.

Welt tried to put up a fight against Sirin as he attempted to manifest more of his combat vehicles and Anti-Entropy through his command of the Herrscher of Reason's power.

But Sirin did not allow him the time to do so, as she swiftly fired another Supressive Sprite energy bolt at him, this time dismembering his right hand and causing his blood to spray and float about in the zero gravity space.

"ARGHHHH!!!!"

Welt was left crying out in immense agony, unable to fight back due to Sirin's sudden dismemberment of his right hand from her shot.

Leon shook his head strongly, gritting his teeth while letting out his harsh growl of anger and frustration.

"That's it! I'm going in! Stay here, Bella!"

Leon was finally set in his resolve and determined to interfere with the battle to stop any further damage done to Welt by Sirin, even if he couldn't interact with them because he was just a phantom that only Bella could see.

"My king..."

Bella could only watch as her king ran into the carnage, going into action despite being unable to help him.

Sirin continued her slow march as she approached the injured Welt with the Subspace-Lance, her facial expressions being entirely void of emotion and showing no signs of her previous playful attitude, which was once so prevalent.

Then, a determined Leon stepped out from his hiding spot, running forward between the two of the fighters and blocking Sirin's path to ensure that she wouldn't harm his teacher any further.

"Sirin!!! Enough!!!"

Leon's words continued to be lost in the air, and he failed to reach Sirin, but he continued trying despite his helplessness in facing such a bleak and hopeless situation.

He wished he could hug her. He wanted to pat her head and play with her soft purple hair. But it was all futile.

He was saddened by how the cruel and selfish human beings had tormented his lover and twisted her life, causing her to descend to depths of rage and desperation.

"You've been tortured by ruthless human beings countless times... Burdened with such an intense vengeance... All due to the cruelty of the humans who twisted your life..."

Sirin was still moving onward at her slow pace, her rage and hatred burning through her entire being with great intensity.

"I know it's painful! I know, Sirin! I can feel what you've felt... But please! Learn to differentiate between the good and kind human beings and those with wicked and malicious hearts..."

Leon continued to speak in his sorrowful voice, speaking to his lover, hoping that perhaps she would hear him and share his concern for her.

"There are humans that have the hearts of monsters who are unworthy of living, no doubt... Some humans are despicable beings who deserve to perish..."

"And those humans who possess such vile and wretched characters are the ones you should punish... But what about those humans who are innocent and kind?"

Sirin's body drew closer to Welt and Leon, forcing Leon to step back as she approached.

Leon's face showed genuine sorrow for his love, aware he could not help her in his useless phantom form,

"I'm sorry for leaving you... I'm sorry for abandoning you. I don't want to see you like this anymore..." 

Sirin couldn't hear Leon, but her body began to slow down as Leon's words reached her subconscious.

Leon couldn't tell the one he loved the most that he was truly her husband-to-be.

He couldn't confess to her about their child who was about to be born. And he couldn't tell her about the future he envisioned for them, being able to watch a superhero series together and enjoy the little things in life.

Despite everything, he smiled gently at her, expressing his undying love for her and wishing to ask her to be with him and simply enjoy life together.

"I love you, Sirin... Let's watch Ultraman. Together. No more violence..."

When the word Ultra was mentioned, Leon's Honkai Energy suddenly resonated within his body.

Half of his body, once again, transformed into his Honkai-infected form with the blue and red Honkai-dendritic veins surfacing across his right side body part and his eyes glowing with a bright blue color.

It was as if the Honkai pathogens inside him could feel and resonate with his words as if his love for Sirin had reached his subconscious.

There came a sharp and unexpected turn in Sirin's situation as the artifact within began to punish her own body for her violent and cruel actions.

Sirin was about to strike Welt with her attack, and just as she was about to impale him with her Subspace-Lance, her left arm suddenly jolted with the Blazar Brace taking over her own actions, moving on its own will and grasping her right wrist.

"?!"

Sirin was left in a state of shock as she saw her arm moving on its own, grabbing and preventing her from making the killing blow, being left bewildered and puzzled at what was happening.

The Blazar Brace became enraged at her desire to continue attacking Welt, refusing to condone her action of violence as the artifact tried to prevent her from striking down the injured individual.

The possessed left hand of Sirin continuously tried to pull away Sirin's right hand and remove the Subspace-Lance from her grasp and attempt to disarm her from using it, but Sirin kept resisting its action, determined to kill Welt for the pain that the humans had caused her.

The artifact within Sirin continuously fought against the girl's rage and desire for revenge, trying to prevent her from killing Welt and continuing her blind assault against all the humans.

It finally managed to disarm her and proceed to harm its host as a form of punishment.

Sirin attempted to stop her own self-attack by the artifact with her remaining hand, but the possessed left hand kept exerting its authority and overpowering her grip, violently pulling her purple hair from its roots.

Sirin was left screaming and writhing in pain, her entire face becoming covered in injuries from the possessed left hand that continued to attack her, trying to palm-slammed her face and beat her down.

Her body swung and threw around in the air as if Sirin was experiencing a severe seizure of her system nerves.

The Blazar Brace felt that Sirin had gone too far, becoming blinded and consumed by her hatred and desire for vengeance.

There were other methods that she could have used, so the artifact tried to restrain and punish her through its self-assault that continued to inflict Sirin with wounds and injuries.

Welt, Bella, and the fake Benares were left in shock, unable to register everything that happened before their eyes.

Leon was left startled by the sudden turn of events, already expecting Sirin to keep trying to kill Welt, but instead saw her attacking and inflicting her own body with injuries and wounds, a shocking sight to behold. His right hand reached for her in pure instinct.

Welt witnessed the shocking sight with a mixture of confusion and horror as he saw the artifact within Sirin attacking and inflicting injuries upon her body.

Seeing an opportunity during her conflict, Welt decided to act during the opening, having his Herrscher of Reason core covered in the horrid-looking Honkai veins as he attempted to self-destruct and prevent Sirin from extracting his core.

Bella had been hiding and watching the battle, but when she witnessed Welt's attempted Self-Destruction, she couldn't hold her reaction back and shouted out Welt's title in a distressed manner.

"Lord of Reason!"

Welt heard her voice, and his head turned toward the voice, seeing two identical-looking Benares' human forms in the distance, only to realize that it was another Bella hiding behind her shadow and watching him as he concentrated on his self-destruction act.

'There are two?! But wait!'

When Welt looked closely at the two identical-looking Benares, he noticed the Color Timer in the heart of the other one and realized that one of them was another follower of the Herrscher of Light.

'Ohh, now I know... This counterpart sides with the Mother of Honkai... Hahaha, why didn't she say so?'

Having discovered the truth, Welt raised his hand to signal to Bella that she shouldn't attempt to save him as he continued with his act of self-destruction to prevent Sirin from acquiring his core.

Bella became stunned when she was told by Welt to not interfere, wondering whether he was really making the right decision in continuing with his act of self-destruction... 

"Is it truly the right thing to do? Is this really going to be effective as a means to counter my queen...?"

Bella gulped in doubt, conflicted about whether to save him and escape her Queen's atrocious torture.

But in the end, she trusted her Lord and his decision to execute this self-destruction sequence, believing him to know what he was doing.

"I hope you know what you are doing, Lord of Reason... Don't let this sacrifice be in vain."

The other fake Benares sprinted over to Sirin, trying to find some means to aid her as she was currently in a state of pain from the conflict between her own body's desires and the actions that the artifact within her was forcing her to do.

"My Queen! My Queen!"

Sirin let out a dreadful scream as she continued to struggle against the Blazar Braces, desperately trying to tear them off her arm and prevent them from punishing her.

"GET THIS THING OFF OF ME, BELLA!!! ARGHHH!!! HURRY!!! IT'S HURTING ME!!!"

Sirin kept swinging her arms in a frenzy, doing whatever she could to separate herself from the artifact attacking her body, even risking to forcefully tear off the Blazar Brace from her wrist.

Benares jumped back to keep a safe distance from her swing before she took the chance by holding her body with all her power.

"AARRRGGGHH!!! BELLA!!! Sever it! Just get this thing off of me!!!"

"Your servant is trying!"

Benares channeled her surges of purple electric power into her hand, allowing it to unleash a violent and intense wave toward the artifact, electrocuting the artifact until it became unresponsive and unable to function, thus allowing the assault to stop and the artifact's possession of Sirin to end.

The Blazar Brace began malfunctioning and experiencing technical issues, with its oscillating iridescent LED flickering chaotically and erratically, the artifact becoming useless and unable to properly function anymore, no longer able to hold its grip on Sirin and force her to act violently against her will.

Sirin finally pried off the Blazar bracer from her wrist by force, finally free from the artifact's influence, and slammed it to the ground, though her wrist was left with a wound.

She stomped on the artifact, destroying and ending its existence once and for all, refusing to be a puppet to the artifact and allowing it to possess her anymore.

The blue and red asymmetric dendritic stripes that covered her body were fading away and disappearing, indicating her body returned to her normal Second Herrscher state.

Sirin was still in a distraught state and feeling pain throughout her body as she hyperventilated while holding her left wrist and was feeling the consequences of her actions.

Her golden eyes immediately glared at Welt, only to berate her further, seeing he was self-destructing.

"Not on my watch, you cheater!!!"

Seeing Welt was about to commit the act of self-destruction, Sirin couldn't contain herself and charged straight toward him while summoning her Subspace-Lance from her hand, intent on stopping him at any cost.

Sirin knew Welt did it on purpose and that he was planning to commit an act of self-destruction to deny her from obtaining the core in his heart.

She couldn't allow it to happen, so she had to act quickly to prevent him from actually doing it, refusing to accept such a blatant attempt to cheat her of her well-earned victory.

Leon was taken aback by the sudden turn of events with Sirin just plowing through his phantom body, and he watched on in shock as she reached Welt's location without any hindrance from him.

Welt couldn't believe his eyes as Sirin charged straight toward him, not giving him any chance to enact his plan of self-destruction before the girl got to him.

The sound of a sharp strike was heard across the space.

A spray of blood clots and fluids floated in the zero gravity effect.

The plan was a failure.

Welt had failed to accomplish the act of self-destruction, leading to death by Sirin as she claimed her spoils.

The core now belonged to the mad Second Herrscher, as the girl snatched the Herrscher core from the Herrscher of Reason's body and fully restored it to her peak condition.

Sirin's golden eyes continued to radiate bloodlust and madness. Her eyes locked on to him before she pulled the Subspace-Lance out from Welt's body, leaving him to suffer and die on the floor, while the core that belonged to Sirin was in the girl's grasp and no one else's.

"That was close. Thank goodness I could claim the core just before the explosion could occur."

Sirin's maniacal smile remained on her face, showing no mercy now that she was once again whole.

"You can't kill God's chosen seraph with her powers, old man."

She gloated, now calling Welt out as if he was now just a mere and fragile human.

"I was so close... No... No..."

Welt felt terribly saddened for being a failure, laying on the cold ground, crippled, and losing the amount of blood he lost. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't.

The blood spread evenly between his body and the cold ground of the moon.

Sirin continued her taunts upon Welt as she gloated over her victory and called him out for being powerless in her presence and a simple mortal while she was an unstoppable and powerful goddess.

"You are nothing but a sad little human now. I am the chosen one by God herself, and I will be a goddess. You are nothing to me now."  

Leon felt a strong and intense rage boiling within his heart and mind, unable to contain his fury and anger for being nothing but a useless phantom who couldn't interfere and change the events before him.

His hand was curled up in a tight fist, and his head lowered down as his anger was suppressed, only able to hiss harshly as he endured the sight of a tragedy unfolding before him without being able to intervene.

"Such a waste of time, trying to convert me, traitor... You forgot that I am neither light nor darkness. I am a void without any of those things."

Sirin continued to mock and insult Welt as the man lay dying on the ground from the wounds inflicted by the girl.

She was a Void Herrscher without light or darkness. No light nor darkness could fill her void heart. Such an attempt would be futile since it would fall into nothingness, and Sirin was no different.

Welt's body slowly disintegrated into a void, being reduced to absolute nothingness as the effects of Sirin taking his core took full effect and caused his body to cease to exist.

"Not yet... Not yet..."

The only last words he could muster before he truly became part of history.

A hint of glimmer that he still existed on some metaphysical level, with his soul lost amongst the vastness of space, unable to escape the fate that he suffered.

"Hahaha... Hhhh... Hahaha..."

The distorted voice of the Second Herrscher completely took over, as the heart-etched laugh of the evil girl became deafening and distorted, with the girl's original feminine voice fully gone.

"The time has come to take the prize..."

Sirin's maniacal low laughter echoed across the realm as a new era was about to begin, and she would be the one to claim and control it.

Sirin looked at the core of the First Herrscher, watching the gemstone with her bloodlust and greed, enjoying the sight of the gem before she devoured it as if it were a delicious candy.

The core of the First Herrscher's power integrated over her own being, as she felt the power of the First Herrscher flowing throughout her body. The gemstone core fully merged with her existence.

As the core essence mixed in with her blood and was absorbed into her being, Sirin grew stronger, evolving to become an even greater and more powerful being, and her power increased exponentially.

"Hahahaha! All the powers and knowledge of the First Herrscher are now mine!!!"

"I am now powerful! No one in this realm can stop me from claiming this prize and achieving my goal of becoming the ultimate and strongest being!"

Sirin laughed maniacally, celebrating her newfound power that was now her own, with all the knowledge and power that had been in the First Herrscher's core being absorbed into her existence.

Hands extended forward, bringing forth four giant monsters over her own will.

One was a chimeric colossal centaur-monster with a sickle axe right hand and a chain-linked mace left hand, unleashing its blood-curdling cracked roar sound.

暴君怪獣
EXタイラント
EX TYRANT, THE DESPOT MONSTER

The second was a dragon-like monster with wings and a long centipede-like tail. The monster let out its distorted dragon breath.

コスモイーター
ルーゴサイト
LEUGOCYTE, THE COSMO EATER

The third monstrous creature was a snail-like monster with its head upside down and an extensive neck, based on a Cthulhu-like being. Its skin-crawling elephant-like roar was deafening.

邪神
ガタノゾーア (第2形態)
GATANOTHOR, THE EVIL GOD (THE SECOND FORM)

The final giant monster was a colossal black insect-like beast with giant scythe-like hands and a spiked carapace shell. It shouted "Zetton!" in its heavy, deep roar, with its beeping noise blending it.

滅亡の邪神
ハイパーゼットン デスサイス
HYPER ZETTON DEATHSCYTHE, THE EVIL GOD OF DESTRUCTION

Leon's expression remained sour upon seeing the massive and destructive monsters, seeing his lover manifesting and controlling those monsters to be sent to Earth to wipe out the civilization there.

He looked at them and saw the Ultra Series fictional monsters that had now been turned into an ugly and horrific reality, ready to destroy and annihilate humanity with its rampaging spree.

He then watched Sirin, the fake Benares, and the monsters disappear from his sight. Knowing she was on her way to Earth, he already expected the worst.

"My king! My king!"

Bella's voice slightly relieved him of his stress and pressure. She ran to him with her worries, expressing her fears and concern for her king's mental state and his sadness.

"My king..."

Bella's gentle touch and her sympathetic expression toward the pain eating away at Leon truly touched the man's heart.

He was facing such emotional distress and torment in his current state, and the fact that Bella was seeing him and trying to comfort him eased the pressure, as she did not want to see him in such distress and sorrow, aware her king already had suffered enough throughout his life.

A red, burning pulse glimmered within Leon's heart.

He wanted to fight. He wanted to help the humans.

Leon had finally had enough and wanted to change the current state of affairs, making him stand up and ready himself, as his Honkai powers responded to his desire.

"Bella! We're going to help them! It's time to show them our own Honkai power! We will clean up the Herrscher of Light's name!" 

Leon was now ready to battle, fully determined and eager to finally make a difference and fight back against Sirin and her monstrous armies.

Bella's support of Leon and her optimism in the situation were things that the man greatly appreciated, as having someone to rely on and trust in such bleak situations was something to be thankful for, and her actions and determination were a welcome sight.

"I guess we're the only Honkai beings who can help them. My king, we shall do what the Lord of Reason could not. I will do my best to help!"

"He is still not dead. I know. He's not that easy to get beaten. I believe he planned on something."

"And moreover, Bella. We can still make use of that brace."

Leon's gaze moved towards the damaged and broken Blazar Brace, and he couldn't help but feel a sharp pain and sadness in his heart as if he felt heartbroken to see his creation crumbled like that, as the power of it could no longer be accessed nor used again.

Nonetheless, Leon's optimism remained despite everything, as he knew how to repair the Blazar Brace and was determined to end Sirin's threat.

"I cannot speak for whom this voice speaks to you, but we are one purposefully. We wish to help you against the dangers that are coming. I can repair you, but I request you lend me some of your power."

Eyes closed momentarily, taking his moment to focus on channeling his inner power.

Blue Honkai Energy flowed through and transferred his Honkai Energy to the Blazar Brace, restoring its functionality and working state, with the power now at his disposal once more.

"Blazar? Your name is Ultraman Blazar?"

Then, he heard a voice within his mind. Leon wanted to make sure he heard it right.

"Are you really a new Ultraman I don't know about, or are you a voice from the Honkai itself that seeks to aid me against the coming threats?"

No voice communicated afterward.

Leon was starting to believe that 'Blazar' might be one of the Ultras and that the voice talking to him was directly from the Brace itself and not a part of the Honkai.

"So Blazar it is, then. Nice to meet you, Ultraman Blazar."

He smiled upon getting the confirmation and recognition of who this person truly was, as Leon was now aware that he had made a new acquaintance, one that was bound to be critical in defeating Sirin and saving the people from the Honkai.

Leon mounted the Blazar Brace onto his right wrist, with the brace now in full functionality and its power accessible, and he was now ready to fight against the Honkai and save the world.

Bella nodded, confirming to Leon she was ready to assist him, and both of them were now prepared to begin the mission to stop the Honkai and Sirin.

————

Tower of Babylon

Patricia was keeping an active lookout as she took a break and had a drink of water, being vigilant even though no recent meteor attacks had taken place to strike the Tower of Babylon, but she noticed how Dr. Einstein was highly concerned about something, although she was alone in the snowy forest.

"We're no longer getting meteor attacks from the moon. But Dr. Einstein seems extremely worried."

Suddenly, the sky cracked, and pieces fell away, revealing a pink background.

Patricia's attention was caught by the sudden appearance of cracks in the sky, leaving a puzzled look on her face and mystified by the sudden strange phenomena.

"What is that?! The sky is cracking?!"

Patricia's eyes were now locked onto the portal, spotting a massive humanoid-like figure hidden behind the gap in the crack.

The terrifying dark giant was now a threat as it somersaulted through the portal, shattering the portal passage, and landed near the Tower of Babylon. It was truly a sight to behold as she witnessed this dreadful monster who had come to destroy the human race.

Ultra Honkai-Killer let out its eerie groan, advancing to the Tower of Babylon with its ominous and creepy movements as it snapped its neck and maintained its terrifying motion, like a zombie or undead being.

The sight of the Honkai-Killer advancing towards the Tower of Babylon terrified Patricia at its finest.

"CODE RED! CODE RED!"

The Tower of Babylon emergency distress system went off. The remaining two Squad Snowwolfs were alarmed and immediately rushed toward one another to find out what was happening outside.

"Damn it, Salome! What the fuck is going on out there?! There's a freaking giant alien converging on the tower like a zombie!"

Niggurath was already frantic and rushing towards Salome, panicking at a giant humanoid alien monster approaching the tower in its horrific movement.

Salome remained calm and focused on dealing with the situation, though she also felt a deep sense of terror in her heart as the giant dark iron monster was frightening.

"We must withdraw immediately, Niggurath. All key aspects of this site must be evacuated and removed from the area. This alien monster is armed and carrying over 20,000 Honkai beasts to destroy the Tower of Babylon and everything within it!"

Sirin and the fake Benares were sitting on top of Ultra Honkai-Killer's shoulder, witnessing the massacre unfolding.

"Bella, go fly there. Kill anyone who lives around here. I have a personal business that I need to settle."

Sirin nonchalantly ordered Benares to go for a rampaging spree.

"Yes. Your will shall be done, my queen." 

Benares nodded solemnly and saluted as she got up from the shoulder of the monster before exiting the Ultra Honkai-Killer and began going on its rampage, ready to kill everyone in her way.

"Master Salome! We're doomed! The Honkai blocks the warehouse exit! We're trapped in this place! They're gonna kill us all!"

When she heard the words of the scientist, Salome was beginning to break a sweat as her anxiety and fear took over.

The Tower was turning into a graveyard for them, at any rate. The Honkai blocked the exits and were now preparing to kill everyone who was inside.

"We must find a way to escape this place! We cannot allow ourselves to be slaughtered!"

The scientists and personnel were now trying to locate a way out, and not long after that, they found one of the exits was untouched and seemingly safe, though they feared that it might be a trap in disguise.

"This way is clear!"

"How?! What if that is a trap?!"

A debate arose amongst the scientists and personnel, discussing whether they should take the chance and exit through the pathway or if there was something more behind it.

"I don't care! Time to make a run for it! There'll be no stopping to rescue stragglers! Your orders are to leave this place as fast as you can!"

Salome was now adamant about wanting to take the risk and make a run for it, as she saw no other option or way out except for them to just go for it and hope for the best.

The others reluctantly decided to follow Salome's order, understanding there was no point in staying any longer and that time was of the essence.

All heavy vehicle carriers were on the road, leaving the base.

Patricia stood on the fortress, mortally injured and barely conscious due to the sustained damage she endured by the Honkai. She could no longer fight further, dropping her damaged Gatling gun.

"Shub, Salome... I really wanted to say hi to you girls. But I'm afraid you might get angry knowing I'm getting two paychecks..."

She managed to muster up a voice to tell her last few words to her two former subordinates, unable to hold back her feelings anymore about having received two paychecks while she tried to deal with the Honkai.

"If only I had my other arm... I would greet them with 2 little friends instead..."

"Onward, girls. Please don't look up... The damn Honkai messed my face..."

She gave her final smile, wishing the two would not see her messed up face and not end up getting traumatized next time.

"Patricia Highsmith, A-rank Valkyrie of Squad Snowwolf..."

"Dismissed."

One last word before she was ultimately killed by one of the Honkai Beasts, stabbing her to death.

Ultra Honkai-Killer detected the moving vehicles on the ground, and its sight zoomed in, recognizing the human beings inside as enemies that needed to be eliminated at all costs.  

The dark iron Honkai unleashed its Reverse Conquest attack, sending a massive electrical surge from its palm at the vehicles, forcing them to perform evasive maneuvers from the occurring explosion in front. It was already programmed to kill any humans caught in sight, so Sirin didn't need to waste her vocals to keep her voice commanding the robot to attack.

The Ultra Honkai-Killer simultaneously fired its Laser Serenity from its crystal forehead, resulting in the vehicle's instant demise if it ever got hit.

Salome saw the powerful dark laser beam firing before her eyes. The sight of it filled her with a cold sweat and a look of grave seriousness and determination.

She had to make a decision between choosing to keep evading but potentially not making it or volunteering herself as the "lizard's tail" for the good of the transport, which would have her pay the ultimate price of losing her own life.

Salome chose the latter, conjuring her green circular barriers to block the laser beam, sacrificing herself to stop the attack from hitting the transport and saving those inside.

"Brace for impact!"

Salome was fighting and struggling to keep her barrier conjured. The laser beam overpowered her barrier, forcing her to abandon the transport vehicle and levitate in the air while keeping the barrier alive.

The death was inevitable.

Her barrier was shattered and destroyed, causing her to plummet to the ground, crushing her whole skeleton to a powder upon the impact, ultimately killing her in the process.

Salome's blood was spread out on the cold, snowy ground after her body had been entirely crushed by the laser beam shockwave and her skeleton reduced to a powdering dust.

Her blue eyes remained open wide, but there was no life within them, for she had now become nothing but a pile of a corpse, having given her life for the good of the transport with her last act.

"Salome!!! No!!!"

Niggurath yelled out in shock and horror upon witnessing the tragic death of her best friend Salome, her voice now cracked with emotions, unable to hold herself together amid all the chaotic and tragic situation that was unfolding in front of her.

The transport vehicles successfully escaped from the Tower of Babylon and its immediate vicinity and managed to escape the Ultra Honkai-Killer, who kept staring at them with deadly and murderous sight but didn't move or try to pursue them.

————

Sirin was now back at the graves of her late best friends, with its three branches stuck out as an altar, paying respects and mourning for them.

"Agata, Avrora, Gallina... You won't believe it, but I went to the moon to witness its beauty and tranquility while I tried to forget the awful things that happened here on Earth."

"First, I'll finish singing that silly little song that we used to sing. And we'll make them pay for what they did to us."

Sirin started to sing a silly little Russian song that she and her former friends used to sing all the time, which was meant to be playful and fun but was now filled with a sense of sadness and emptiness, reminding her of those good times that were forever gone.

"Let's do this together, girls... We'll change this world into what it ought to be."

"Clean. Pristine. Pure."

The words of vengeance and retribution aimed to make the world a better place with their power and abilities, to clean, purify, and remake the world into one pure and free from all the dirt and filth of humanity's sins.

————

Oulu, Finland

"This is a terrible storm, a monstrous storm!"

The Finnish reporter was reporting from a helicopter that witnessed a massive tornado that was currently consuming the whole town of Oulu, Finland. The storm was terrible and monstrous, with the tornado showing no signs of stopping its devastating rampage.

"We have no idea why this is happening in lovely Finland! Chief meteorologist. Ivan Ivanovich told us that this season's weather conditions are unexpected!"

The reporter was baffled and had no answers for the sudden tornado occurring in Oulu, Finland, which has already consumed the entire town and is still growing.

When the bus was suddenly thrown off into the air and barely hit the helicopter, which sent both the reporter and the helicopter shaking and moving around, it left him in a state of shock as he was unable to comprehend how the tornado could have suddenly appeared and struck the town from seemingly nowhere.

"Im- Impossible!!! A centaur monster is seen amid the stormy weather! There's no end to this madness!"

The reporter was now seeing things get worse and worse as his attention was caught on what appeared to be a monumental, centaur-like monster swinging its chain-linked mace amid the raging storm and destroying the town, which made the reporter's voice more frantic and erratic, screaming with fright and disbelief at what was unfolding in front of him.

Astana, Kazakhstan

The city of Astana was suddenly and suddenly consumed by a sea of fire. Buildings were torn apart and demolished by massive fireballs, one by one, falling to crumbles and ruins.

The insect monster was wreaking havoc within the city as it began to launch a barrage of fireballs in all directions, sending them to explode everywhere throughout the area. Amid the destruction, it made its loud and beeping roar noise while chanting its deep "Zetton" sound.

Indian Ocean

The dreadful snail-like monster was emerging from the Indian Ocean, letting out a mighty and deafening, distorted elephant-like roar, sending chills down the spine of the nearby eyewitnesses watching it emerge from the oceans.

The monster then spewed out its black mist, causing never-ending darkness to consume the earth, making almost everyone blind and unable to see through a vast area.

Novosibirsk, Russia

The dragon monster suddenly appeared out of nowhere and unleashed the Genesis Requiem with a powerful burst of energy, destroying everything on an atomic level, including the humans within the city of Novosibirsk, Russia.

It let out its distorted dragon breath, witnessing the massacre unfolding.

All late souls of all the humans that have died across the cities were sucked out of the void portal and absorbed into Sirin's hand.

"It's just like what God said. Feeding on human cities gives me greater powers."

"You have done well, my friends. The world is done. From its ashes, I shall create a new paradise for my people."

Sirin had finally achieved the beginning of her mission, with the ultimate goal of destroying everything and creating a new world where only her people shall have the best and the most beautiful life after all that she has been through.

She then left her friend's resting place while riding on her Ultra Honkai-Killer, leaving behind the memories of them and continuing her journey to destroy everything in her path and tarnish the Herrscher of Light's name by initiating a rampaging spree across the world.

The Ultra Honkai-Killer would have left a traumatic fragment should any humans survive those massacres.

Amid the chaos, Bella, in her Honkai-Dragon form, was flying toward Earth at Mach 10, with Leon standing safely on her back. The knight kept his eyes locked and focused on the front.

They were now on their own, doing all they could to stop Sirin and save humanity while also trying to defend the good reputation and name of the Herrscher of Light, which had been tainted by Sirin's actions and atrocities.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.6K 1K 46
"𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 �...
8.3K 264 18
______________________________________________ You were taken from your mother at the age of 7 and forced to endure grueling torture, seeing your fri...
13.1K 207 26
Ky Kiske, former captain of the now disbanded Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Now wandering the Earth, fighting against the Honkai. When a chance encou...
2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...