Doomsday Food City [Infrastru...

By prince05026

Author: Yu Mi Latest Chapters: Chapter 43 Chapter 43 https://www.wfxs.com.tw/88589/ Ye Jia has traveled throu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49

46

317 8 1
By prince05026

After Ye Jia finished purchasing the level 11 unlock items, he began to check the level 12 unlock items.

The items unlocked at level 12 are peaches, sugar cane, sugar factory, candy shop, beverage factory, shop, and rose garden.

As soon as Ye Jia saw the peach, he immediately bought seeds and planted a piece of land. The seeds of peach and sugar cane are both 22 gold coins per pack, and the growth cycle is 24 minutes. She waited as she continued to examine other items.

The sugar factory is unlocked because of sugar cane, which can produce cane sugar, including white sugar, yellow sugar, rock sugar, brown sugar, and so on.

These sugars are also one of the necessities of life. With its own sugar factory, there is no need to supply all kinds of braised dishes in limited quantities in the future! Bakeries and cake shops can also develop more products!

The candy shop is also unlocked because of sugar cane, but it is not a simple store that sells candy, but needs to produce its own candy and sell it.

The beverage factory was probably unlocked because of the peaches. The combination of these two immediately reminds people of peach juice, peach soda, peach green tea... A glass of chilled juice on a hot summer day is simply not too refreshing.

Of course, beverage factories are not only capable of producing peach-flavored beverages, but also other flavors.

All three buildings cost 2,200 gold coins, with a population of 4,000 and 220 units of wood and 70 units of stone to complete.

Ye Jia is now neither short of money nor people, and he has saved a lot of materials, so he bought it without hesitation.

This made her find the joy of playing the game again, as long as it is unlocked, it can be purchased, and the upgrade speed is swishing!

In addition to these three buildings, this time there is also a more special building unlocked - the shop.

Unlike other buildings, shops are designated for use when they are bought, for example, the sugar factory can only make sugar, and the beverage factory can only make drinks.

Shops are not designated for use, and can be used as they please. Sell food, drink, and clothes.

In this way, it is much more useful.

Ye Jia was pleasantly surprised, this shop came at the right time! Now that the population of the city is skyrocketing, the existing stores simply can't accommodate so many people, so it would be nice to have a few more stores.

The purchase price of a shop is 2,200 gold, which is unlimited, but each additional one you buy increases by 200 gold.

Therefore, it is impossible to buy too much, and the game limits the number of purchases on the other hand.

Ye Jia didn't care, he would think about it later, and just solve the current matter first.

At this time, the peaches were already ripe, and Ye Jia immediately clicked on harvest.

Freshly picked peaches, with tiny fluff on them, are white and red, and the top is pink and tender, which is very beautiful. Each one was bigger than her fist, full of peach, and the skin came out of the water when she pinched it.

She washed three, one cub, one for Xiaolan, and the rest was her own.

When you tear it gently, the skin falls off and the peach juice flows out of it. Ye Jia hurriedly took a sip, the juice was sweet and relishing, and at the same time, a strong peach fragrance permeated the entire mouth.

Then take a bite of the pink and tender flesh, not a crisp peach, the taste is sweet, soft and juicy, and the bite is full of peach pulp. Just one word: absolutely!

Ye Jia couldn't hold back after eating one, and went to wash a few more.

The cubs eat slowly, and they haven't finished eating one yet. Xiaolan swallowed one in one bite and had already eaten it.

Ye Jia ate one by himself, and fed the rest to Xiaolan.

The little guy trembled with joy, probably thinking that it had eaten more than the cub and had taken advantage of it.

Ye Jia couldn't cry or laugh, "There are many more, you two can let go of eating."

A unit of land harvested 20kg of peaches, and the yield is very considerable. Ate a dozen or so, and there are many left.

Ye Jia simply sent some more to the neighbors.

At this time, it was lunch time, and all the restaurants in the city were full for the past two days, and Ye Jia didn't want to squeeze with others, so he came back and prepared to make it himself.

And Su Qichen has a serious habit of cleanliness and has never eaten out, so he was also at home when he knocked on the door.

He looked at the peaches sent by Ye Jia, took them unceremoniously, and didn't ask her where she came from, but said, "What's new?"

Even if Ye Jia never mentioned the game, he was as smart as he was, and he had already guessed something. And Ye Jia didn't deliberately hide it from him, every time he unlocked a new item, he was the first to inform him, because he needed to plan the building land.

One doesn't say, the other doesn't ask, and the two have always maintained this tacit understanding.

"Sugar cane, sugar mills, confectionery shops, beverage factories, and shops." Ye Jia said.

"Shops? The kind of shop that is empty?" Su Qichen raised his eyebrows, obviously he also thought of the usefulness of this kind of shop.

"Yes, and it's unlimited, but the cost will increase."

"It's okay, it doesn't take much, just be able to deal with the current situation. I'll tell you where I need to build a shop in the afternoon."

"Okay."

Leaving from Su Qichen, Ye Jia went home again and got some peaches, and stood in the courtyard and shouted Qi Delirium.

He doesn't seem to eat much in front of him, especially when it's crowded, so he's at home now. As soon as Ye Jia shouted, he came out.

"Sister?"

"Freshly picked peaches, take them and taste them."

Ye Jia passed the peach to him through the fence.

Qi Yu took it in surprise and said very happily, "Thank you, sister! I love peaches."

"If you like it, come to me and get it after eating, and there are many more."

He nodded, responded with a smile on his face, and then added, "Sister, haven't you cooked yet?" Then come and eat here, I'll make more today."

Ye Jia really hasn't done it yet, she is already half-full after eating two peaches, and she is ready to deal with the bread for a while. Because cooking in the kitchen in the middle of the day in the summer is really not a pleasant thing.

But how can leftover bread be as delicious as a freshly cooked meal? Ye Jia hesitated for a second before agreeing, "Okay, then I won't be polite to you."

The smile on Qi Yu's face became even brighter, my sister didn't need to be polite to me. The meal will be ready soon, so my sister will come in first and wait a bit."

Ye Jia gave Chen Yue and Qi Yan some of the remaining peaches, and then took the cub and Xiaolan to Qi Yu.

Qi Yu's house is very clean, and there is more life than when she first came.

The strawberries on the balcony were still luxuriant, and the table was covered with a white tablecloth and a few flowers in a white porcelain vase.

The flowers are picked from the yard, and the light blue cornflower and the golden sunflower are quite beautiful.

At this time, Qi Yu came out of the kitchen with the dishes. The tall and thin young man, dressed in black and wearing a white apron, was unexpectedly harmonious.

He raised a smile and beckoned, "Sister, you sit down first, and there is a soup, and it will be all right away."

"Need my help?"

"No, it's ready, just put it out."

At this time, there were already three dishes on the table in the restaurant, namely stir-fried cabbage, sour and spicy shredded potatoes and scrambled eggs with ham.

It looks very good, and it smells very good, even if he hasn't tasted it yet, Ye Jia can be sure that it must taste good. After all, his baking skills are so good, and his cooking should not be much worse.

The last soup is also out of the pot, which is tomato and tofu soup.

The tomatoes were peeled and diced, and the flesh was almost boiled. Inside the thick red soup, snow-white tender tofu and yellow egg flakes float on top, and a little green onion is sprinkled on top for garnish. Judging from the appearance alone, this soup is beautiful and makes people move their fingers.

Qi Yu noticed that she looked at it more, so he took a soup bowl and handed it to her, "Sister try it."

Ye Jia was not polite, he scooped a little soup with a spoon and sent it to his mouth, the soup was still a little hot, but it was sweet and sour, and it was very delicious. There is also a little fresh fragrance in the sweet and sour, appetizing and refreshing.

She scooped another piece of tofu, which was soft, tender, and smooth, and almost melted in her mouth. The flavor of the tofu is not heavy, it has been soaked in tomato soup, and the egg flowers are also very tender, and several ingredients are perfectly blended together, which is particularly delicious.

"It's delicious! Qi delusion, you're in this soup!" Ye Jia praised without hesitation.

Qi Yu was very happy, and his eyes were bent, "Sister will drink more if she likes it."

"Okay."

Ye Jia was already half full, and he planned to eat less, but this soup was too appetizing, and he ended up eating half a bowl of rice more than usual.

Three dishes and one soup, which were wiped out by the two of them.

"Qi Yu, why are you cooking so delicious?"

Next year is not too old, how can there be such good cooking skills? Although her own is not bad, compared to him, it is probably the difference between an amateur and a professional player.

Qi said with a smile, probably because I like to cook more, I used to do it often, and I have experience when I do more. If my sister likes it, she can come and eat it every day."

"What's so embarrassing?" Ye Jia said this, but he was a little moved in his heart.

The main thing is that the restaurants in the city will remain full for a period of time in the future. It's okay for her to cook once in a while, but if she cooks herself three times a day, she will soon get bored.

"It's okay, I'm going to do it myself anyway. And I like to cook for people, and it feels rewarding to see what I've made eaten up. My sister is busy during this time, and there are so many people in the restaurant, so let's eat with me. It's a big deal to wait for my sister to stop busy in the future, I'll go to your place and come back."

Ye Jia was immediately persuaded by him and happily agreed, "Okay, then I won't be polite to you."

I didn't expect that there would be such an unexpected gain after a meal.

After eating, one of the two went to the hospital and the other to the town hall.

When Ye Jia arrived at the office, Su Qichen had already planned the location of the shop.

"When the No. 1 to No. 5 communities were planned, the location of the commercial street was reserved. Scattering empty shops here will also reduce the pressure on the food court."

There are now five neighborhoods in the city, which are simply and crudely named No. 1 to No. 5.

"Okay, I'll place it this way. Sugar factories and beverage factories recruit people, you can look at it. If you can't be busy, leave it to Shi Muqing to do."

Su Qichen picked up a document from the table and handed it to her, lifted his glasses and said, "This is exactly what I want to tell you. There are more and more people in the city, and now that it is beginning to take on the size of a city, it is time to divide the staff of the city hall into functions."

Ye Jia opened the folder and browsed it roughly, which was not only divided into departments such as the Ministry of Administration, the Ministry of Finance, the Housing Management Office, and Market Supervision, but also the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health, and so on.

Only...... It's kind of like it.

Ye Jia also thought about dividing functions, but it was not as comprehensive and formal as he considered.

Sure enough, Almighty Su Mi never disappoints!

Changed the domain name x Cam. First, the hair has to be vinegar, slippery, son

Continue Reading