Doomsday Food City [Infrastru...

By prince05026

Author: Yu Mi Latest Chapters: Chapter 43 Chapter 43 https://www.wfxs.com.tw/88589/ Ye Jia has traveled throu... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

40

335 9 0
By prince05026

Sure enough, after Ye Jia clicked on it, he saw that there was a lot more content unlocked this time than before.

First of all, the additional land has been changed to four blocks, and the town hall has also changed from a small four-story building to a five-story building, and the appearance looks more magnificent.

The newly unlocked crops are lettuce and peppers.

When he saw the chili pepper, Ye Jia was pleasantly surprised. There are a lot of restaurants unlocked in the city, and there are many dishes that need to use chili peppers, such as stir-fried cabbage, hot and sour shredded potatoes, spicy tofu, hot and sour noodles, and so on.

In the past, it was all supported by the little chili peppers provided in the grocery store, and if the chili peppers were not refreshed one day, there would be many dishes in the restaurant that could not be cooked.

In particular, the hot and sour noodle shop has been selling clear soup noodles for several days, which is really poignant.

Now that you've unlocked the peppers, you can grow them yourself!

There is also lettuce, a leafy vegetable that used to be only one kind of cabbage, and no matter how delicious it is, it can't withstand eating three meals a day, so this lettuce appeared in a timely manner.

This time, two restaurants were unlocked, one was a Sichuan restaurant and the other was a Malatang restaurant.

Just seeing the name of Sichuan Restaurant, Ye Jia has automatically popped up the menu in his mind: back to the pot meat, boiled meat, kung pao chicken, husband and wife lung slices, fish-flavored shredded pork...

And Malatang! When there is no hot pot, probably no one can resist the temptation of it!

Ye Jia couldn't wait to buy them now, but unfortunately there were not enough citizens. Level 10 buildings are purchased with a minimum of 1,000 people, while Dawning City currently has only 839 people.

In addition, this upgrade unlocks the police station, bus station, bus station, and unit building.

Needless to say, housing is just needed, and it is needed at any time.

Mainly the first three, came at the right time!

Dawning City is about to see a population boom, and there will certainly be a lot of friction and disputes that will follow, and it would be great if the police department took care of them.

There are also bus stations and bus stops, and as more and more buildings are unlocked in the city, the area of development is getting larger and larger, but their mode of transportation is still a single walk.

It's good that the workplace is close to each other, but the factory area and the clean-up team are far away, and the citizens who work there spend a lot of time on the road every day.

Not only is it tiring but also a waste of time, so the bus station is also the most needed by the citizens at present.

Because of the appearance of the bus station, there is also a traffic light among the items unlocked this time, and the price is two hundred gold coins each.

In addition to these normal buildings, a special building is unlocked this time, the Quarry.

Ye Jia studied it carefully and found that the completion of a tenth-level building requires not only forest trees, but also stones. A quarry is a place where the stone is supplied.

Gan!

This game is getting more and more doggy! I even need stones!

No matter what the game, the liver material is the most painful! I thought that only the liver forest tree was enough, but I didn't expect that now it has added another one!

Wait, it won't continue to increase when it reaches level 20, right?!

Ye Jia wasn't sure now, but the added stones alone were enough to give her a headache.

And the purchase price of the quarry is one million gold coins, which is really a lot of money for herself to make trouble.

Although the quarry does not require stone to build, it also requires a population of 1,000 to purchase.

Ye Jia is looking forward to Du Shijing coming soon, solving it as soon as possible, and not delaying her to do her business.

The building could not be purchased, lettuce and peppers could still be planted, and Ye Jia immediately planted a few stubbles.

Lettuce is the common wrinkled leaf lettuce, the seeds are 20 gold coins per pack, and the growth cycle is 20 minutes. One unit of land can harvest 5kg of lettuce.

The price and growth cycle of chili peppers are the same as lettuce, but they are not green peppers as Ye Jia thought, but Chaotian peppers, no wonder it is a Sichuan restaurant that has been unlocked.

As soon as the two crops are harvested, Ye Jia supplies them to restaurants and supermarkets.

So at noon that day, the whole food street was filled with a choking spicy smell.

Chaotian pepper is amazingly powerful, but it tastes particularly refreshing for those who like spicy food.

Although Ye Jia can't eat too spicy, she also likes to eat spicy, so today's stir-fried cabbage made her very enjoyable.

-

In the dark, Du Shijing held the telescope and looked at the observation point in the distance.

"Are you sure this base has only one observation point?" He asked, putting down his binoculars.

"Yes, there is only this one, and this is the only road that leads directly into the city. Everywhere else is ruins, and they cleaned them from the inside out. Richie replied.

"Then follow the original plan, leave a group of people to block here, and the others follow me into Dawning City. Richie, you take a few people to kill the people at the observation point first, so that they don't report the news. Du Shijing quickly made arrangements.

Li Qi took the order and led a few people to the vicinity of the observation point.

The whole building was pitch black, without a single light. Lu Zhengming attached his five senses to a sparrow above the observation point and observed the situation inside through the window.

But to his surprise, the building seemed empty.

"Not a single one? Did you read that right? Li Qi asked with a frown.

Lu Zhengming searched up and down again, but did not find anyone.

"How is that possible?"

Li Qi couldn't believe it, so he led someone to sneak in and search, but he really didn't see anyone.

They went back and reported the situation to Du Shijing.

"Boss, do you think they already know about our actions? That's why the suspicious array lured us into the base, and they had already dug a trap and waited for us to throw ourselves into the net? Li Qi said.

"There are only more than 200 of them, no matter how much they struggle, they are not our opponents? I think they're running away when they hear the news. Another subordinate said.

Du Shijing naturally didn't know what the reason was, he frowned, pondered for a moment and said, "It's all here, let's go and take a look first, be careful on the road."

The convoy drove directly into Dawning City.

Du Shijing's people were vigilant all the way, but nothing happened, and the smooth journey was incredible.

In the dark night, only the street lamps emitted a glittering glow, illuminating this spacious and clean road.

After an hour of driving, and a complex of buildings could be faintly visible, one of his subordinates suddenly pointed outside and said, "Boss, there's a gas station there."

There was a familiar red building next to the road, and at this time it was pitch black inside, without any light.

When the end of the world came, everything in the city of Marina was destroyed, so this gas station could only have been built after the end of the world.

What's the use of building a gas station if you don't have gasoline? So it can be seen that there is no shortage of gasoline in Dawning City, and it is even very rich, so rich that it needs to build a gas station.

"Boss, do you want to send someone to take a look?"

Du Shijing stopped, "Don't make any extraneous branches, it's not too late for us to take this place and see it."

So the car continued to drive, and finally drove into the interior of Dawning City.

By this time, the sky was already slightly bright. At this time, most people were still asleep, and the night watchmen were at their most lax and least vigilant.

The whole city fell into silence, but Du Shijing's heart was not calm. He looked at the rows of factories in the distance, the fruitful farmland, the clean and neat streets, and the orderly buildings of all kinds... Even though he had been prepared, he was still shocked by this place.

After all, hearsay is not as big as what he has seen with his own eyes, and even if he has not seen the prosperous scene described by Li Qi, it is enough for him to see the strength of this base.

His heart was on fire, and his eyes were full of imperativeness.

With such a perfect construction and ruins as a barrier around it, it is only fitting to move the Dong'an base here!

"Litchie leads the way, go and kill their escort first." Du Shijing commanded in a low voice.

Although there are only more than 200 abilities, if they are bent on resisting, it will also bring a lot of trouble, so it is better to kill them directly while they are asleep.

As long as the supernatural is eliminated, the remaining ordinary people are not worried.

After making arrangements, Du Shijing took 500 of his descendants and took the lead towards the apartment area. Several mercenary squads also followed, and these people, led by He Luying, the leader of the Wind Squad, fell slowly behind.

"Lao He, do you really want to go with them for a sneak attack? It's okay to grab supplies, and it's a bit unauthentic to kill all people. Chu Wenzhu, the captain of the Rose Squad, said.

He Luying shook his head, "Let's not do it later, just mix some supplies with them."

"Tsk! Lao He, you are still shameless as always, thanks to Du Shijing, he still treats you as his own person, and any good thing will call you. If he knew that you were doing one thing in front of you and one thing behind your back, and you just wanted to fish in troubled waters, he would be angry.

He Luying muttered in a low voice, "Isn't it all for mixed food?"

In a blink of an eye, the group arrived at the apartment area.

According to what Lu Zhengming found last time, the people of the escort team all live in this area.

In front of the complex is a two-lane highway with green belts on both sides of the road. There is also a tree-lined path on the side of the neighborhood where lush trees rustle in the breeze.

Du Shijing suddenly stopped.

"Boss, why don't you leave?"

Du Shijing didn't speak, his eyes looked straight ahead.

At some point, a girl appeared there, in a white cotton skirt and with long black hair. On her right shoulder squatted a radiant crow, and on the slender wrist of her left hand was a large pink and blue flower.

Strange, yet incomparably harmonious.

She tilted her head and showed a gentle and harmless smile, "Sorry, I don't know the process of the first fight, excuse me, is it just to start?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
77.9K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.4K 62 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...