Loving Miss Grumpy

Bởi drieeely_16

a profxstudent story. Xem Thêm

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
6.2
7
Chapter 8

A/N

82 0 0
Bởi drieeely_16

Greetings to all of you, love.

If you're not a fan of gxg then this is not for you. Feel free to leave.

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, places, events, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is inspired by the story that I've read before. Some of the chapters might have resemblance so yeah. Also this story is women love women, professor x student. Please comment down below of what you have in mind or what you think in this story.

I am delightful for having a readers. Bare with me until the end loves!

----------------

Language: Filipino and English✿

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

954K 86.3K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
709K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 91.8K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...