- Y/n Tsugikuni -

By ren_nobu

Be aware that this story contains alot of spoilers from the official manga. A story of how Yoriichi's unborn... More

~Y/n's Character~
Chapter 0 - The Beginning -
Chapter 1 - Hinokami Kagura -
Chapter 2 - Weakest Hashira -
Chapter 3 - Upper Moon 7!? -
Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -
Chapter 5 - Brain Splattered -
Chapter 6 - Pass Down the Legacy -
Chapter 7 - Seething Rage -
Chapter 8 - Sun Breathing -
Chapter 9 - We Doin' What Now? -
Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -
Chapter 11 - Improve to Prove -
Chapter 12 - Borrowed Time -
Chapter 13 - Where tf is he? -
Chapter 14 - There He Is! -
Chapter 15 - Talking to Women -
Chapter 16 - Most Prized Posession -
Chapter 17 - Solar Dragon -
Chapter 18 - Halo Dance -
Chapter 19 - What Was That For? -
Chapter 20 - Don't Play in My Room -
Chapter 21 - I Don't Make Mistakes -
Chapter 22 - A Climactic Showdown -
Chapter 23 - The Chosen One -
Chapter 25 - I'm Adorable -
Chapter 26 - A Dramatic Irony -
Chapter 27 - Matter Over Mind -
Chapter 28 - Be Gentle With Me -
Chapter 29 - Infinity Castle -
Chapter 30 - But Nobody Came -
Y/n

Chapter 24 - Past Noon -

388 14 5
By ren_nobu

"Hinokami Kagura."
Solar Heat Haze

After masking himself in fire, Tanjiro tries to behead the uppermoon, his blade now stuck on his neck, but not even half of Kokushibo's neck was cut.

"Very funny. It's a Kamado. What, were the pillars busy?"

Kokushibo grabs the latter on his neck, and starts choking him. Tanjiro struggled to break free, his body wracked with pain, but Kokushibo's grip was too strong. It was then that the young demon slayer remembered a technique he had learned long ago.

"Water Breathing."
Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent

With a desperate effort, he gathered his strength, his foot placed on Kokushibo's abdomen.

"Get.. off!" In a burst of power, he swung himself back. pushing him away.

It took the demon by surprise, and he loosened his grip, just for a moment. It was all he needed, and Tanjiro was free.

The sun was rising higher and higher in the sky now, and Kokushibo knew he only had moments left before he would be consumed by the light. He turned and ran, his footsteps carrying him into the woods. He had to find a place to hide, somewhere he could escape the sun's rays.

But as he ran, he refused to go quietly. He stopped and reached out his sword, his energy flowing into the air around him.

"Moon Breathing."
Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon

With a final burst of energy, Kokushibo sent a slash full of crescent sharp moons after the three, hoping that it would finish them all while he ran.

They were in the open, with nowhere to hide. The moons sped towards them, their curved forms filling the air. Shinobu and Tanjiro quickly assumed a defensive position, their swords raised, but there was nowhere to run.

-

'So this is how i die? wounded my stomach and killed by a demon.'

'Why does this feel oddly familiar?' the pillar kneels down to the ground.

'Y/N, SNAP OUT OF IT!' a voice lingers.

'Huh?'

'A PILLAR WOULDN'T JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT. AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!' It says. completely confusing him on what who it was.

'Mother..?' He recognize that voice.

'You wanna do right by her? Then don't let THAT scare you!'

'Mother, I am mortally wounded. how could I possibl-'

'Y/n...' she interrupts.

'I wanna tell you, that if you don't do this, Tanjiro is gonna die. Shinobu is gonna die. everyone is gonna die.'

'but aside all of that...'

'You are gonna die. dying is gay, son.'

.

'...Yeah. I guess you're right.' He stands up.

-

"I can't surrender at the turning point of destiny. Right now; it's do or die. My life is on the line."

"The day of fate is finally here, and
I WILL NOT FLEE!"

Y/n "fucks it" and takes a deep breath. focusing all of his energy into a single, explosive move.

"If you move, your wound will open again, Y/n. Don't move, that's an order!" Shinobu yells, as a crescent moon made a cut on her cheek.

He grunts as he grabs his sword.
"By my power."

"Sun Breathing."
Dancing Waltz

He channels the pumping of blood through the entire body, concentrating it all in his legs.
With a final burst, he launches himself forward, his blade slicing through the air in a horizontal arc wiping out a swarm.

"Sun Breathing."
Fire Chariot

With the help of his scabbard, Y/n follows up his initial horizontal strike with a quick, vertical slash, his sword moving in a circular motion. the metal slicing through another moon swarm.

"Sun Breathing."
Phoenix Flash

Sick of seeing crescent moons, Y/n gives a final roar, and leaps into the air. He raises his katana above his head and swings it in a swift and powerful arc, the blade gleaming in the fading light, cutting through the air like a flash of lightning.

*sfx jet engine*

The strike is angled perfectly, and the tip of the blade slices through a big swarm of crescent moons in a 360° motion, slicing through anymore in its path. The rings of fire spread, their energy pulsing and burning everything they touch, casting the woods in a fiery orange glow. The heat and smoke fill the air, the smell of burning wood everywhere.

The attack is truly devastating, leaving no room for escape. It's a magnificent display of power, as Y/n stands there, his sword still in his hand, as the smoke clears and the ring of fire die down. The woods are destroyed, and the fight is over...

.

.

.

In an act of insanity, the pillar was overwhelmed by the pain and grief, releases a scream of anguish.

"Sun Breathing!"
Sunflower Lance

He raises his katana above his head and, with all his strength, throws the sword as far away as he can, watching it spin through the air before landing with a dull thud.

The act is one of sudden, uncharacteristic madness, a desperate attempt to release his emotions and his pain. It feels as though he cannot bear to keep hold of the weapon that has both helped him and brought him such suffering.

"Dumb shit.."

The sword falls to the ground, the sound of its impact breaking the silence. Y/n watches it for a moment, his body trembling as he tries to process the unbearable pain. he felt his lungs making weird pops. his ear drums like it was going to explode, and the taste of so much blood in his mouth.

He has never felt such stinging pain before, and the thought of dying terrifies him.

Shinobu's expression is one of shock and amazement. She can't believe what she just witnessed: Y/n moving again with such persistence, despite the open wound on his stomach. It's an incredible show of resilience, and she can't help but be in awe of him.

But despite her relief, her heart was still heavy. She can see his pain, as he sits on the ground. tanking it all. Shinobu was stunned, she doesn't know what to do.

Tanjiro ran up to him, getting to Y/n's level. "Tsugi..san...!" He calls for him. The hashira looks at him, but did not hear what he was saying. as Tanjiro gets him down to the ground, trying to stop his bleeding.

The rest of the pillars arrive, shocked and saddened by the destruction they see before them. They look around at the scorched earth, the remains of the trees, and the ashes floating in the air. They see the aftermath of Y/n's battle, and they are left speechless, trying to comprehend the scale of what has happened.

The silence is broken as Obanai, approaches them. "What happened here? How can one person, be capable of causing such destruction?" he asks, his voice filled with concern.

Giyu adds,
"This is insane. One man, injured, with a sword. Ubayashiki was right. Uppermoons are targeting him."

Mitsuri saw Tanjiro, trying to close up Y/n's wound. she calls for the Kakushi as they arrived with a strecther.

Sanemi, says nothing, but his eyes narrow to the sun pillar's bloodied haori. He doesn't need to speak to make it clear that this clearly imitates of what happened with Rengoku.

Gyomei, the pillar of stone drops a tear, bringing his hands together, praying for him.

Muichiro looks around him, then finding Shinobu standing there, alone. he knew that she was the one who arrived here first. "Hmm.. we really need to give Y/n our speed dial." he said, looking back to the guy.

The Kakushis approach Y/n cautiously, aware of how seriously injured he is. They carefully lift him off the ground and onto a stretcher, trying not to cause him any more pain. The other pillars immediately start to tend to his wound, trying to stop the bleeding, but no matter what they do, it seems to be getting worse.

With Y/n on the stretcher, the group starts to make their way back to the Butterfly's estate. The walk is long and arduous, and Y/n is in so much pain that he can barely keep his eyes open. The Kakushis walk alongside the stretcher, offering words of support and encouragement, trying to distract him from the agony he's in.

As they approach the estate, the Kakushis can see the concern on the other pillars' faces. They know that he is in grave danger, and that they need to act quickly to save him. It's clear that everyone is doing everything they can to help him, but the situation is dire, and pillar's fate is uncertain.

-___-

The days after the battle felt like an eternity for Silvy and Tanjiro. They spent every moment by Y/n's side, hoping and praying that he would wake up.

They stayed up all night, watching over him, holding his hand, and occasionally talking to him, even though he couldn't respond.

During the night, they would take turns sleeping, but it felt like the time went by so slowly. The uncertainty and worry made every hour feel like a day. As time went on, they began to accept the possibility that Y/n might never wake up.

.

Silvy popped up. her head next to his bed. her face sad. she pokes his cheek multiple times.

"Wake up... wake up, you big idiot!" She continues to poke and wiggle his face.

After a few seconds, she pouts. "Waaa.. please, wake up. wake the frick up... it's already past noon.." She wiggled him more, but there was nothing but the sound of their breathing.

"Wake.. up... you have to look me. look at my eyes. it's your favorite silver eyes, right!? then wake up, please."

"I need you," She tears up.

"You big meanie.." Then sobs on his shoulder.

-___-___-___-___-

...

.

彼は彼女を救うことができない

.

...

See you next time in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
68 0 15
Flora Shizen learned of the origins of her parents and technique, Nature Breathing. However, with this came the gravity of how much her original worl...
998 12 23
'Demons and humans... We place labels on them such as good and evil, though there is no such thing' Between 20-50 years before the original story of...
67.3K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...