Big Hero 6/Venom (Movie)/Hiro...

By GodKakrot9076

In the huge, enormous city of San Fransokyo, there lies 6 members of a team, known as Big Hero 6. However, Hi... More

1st Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter (Ryuji's Death???/Agent Riot)
5th Chapter (Symbiote and Yokai)
6th Chapter (Suit/Power Upgrade.....and ???)
7th Chapter (Lizard)
8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)
9th Chapter (Yokai's Identity Revealed?!)
10th Chapter (Hiro's Revenge)
11th Chapter (Tadashi is always here/Ryuji VS Callaghan)
12th Chapter (Big Hero 6 VS Ryuji)
13th Chapter (Riot?!/Gogo's unknown Symbiote)
Author's Request
14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)
15th Chapter (Birth of an Anti-Hero)
16th Chapter (Rest)
17th Chapter
18th Chapter (Final Fight)
Final Chapter (End.....or is it?)

2nd Chapter

37 0 0
By GodKakrot9076

Tadashi: Well, we are back! *The group then goes out of the car, and Tadashi locks the car*

*The group then enters the cafe, where Aunt Cass is sitting at a table*

The 2 siblings: We're back!

Ryuji: Hi Aunt Cass!

Aunt Cass: Welcome back, Hiro, Tadashi, and Ryuji! *Hugs the 3 tightly*

Gogo: Hello Ms. Hamada.

Aunt Cass: You must be one of Tadashi's friends, right?

Gogo: Yes, yes I am.

Aunt Cass: I take it that you're gonna hang out with them?

Gogo: Yup!

Aunt Cass: Well, you 4 have a great time, okay?

Hiro: Thanks, Aunt Cass! *The group then leaves*

Hiro: So Ryuji, mind if I ask why did you bring the black slime thing here? And why is there another one that is a darkish blue color?

Ryuji: Oh these two?

Gogo: Ew! Get that blue one away from me! *Curls up in a ball*

Hiro: Wow, I never see you getting scared- I mean shocked by it. *Hiro changed his sentence as Gogo gave him another death stare*

Ryuji: These two apparently has a liking on me, so I might as well bring them.

Tadashi: Nice, maybe those two can help with my other projects too.

Ryuji: Interesting....

Gogo: S-So Hiro, what will you decide on your project? *Blushes slightly*

Hiro: My project? I don't know to be honest. *Looks at his bot that he uses for obviously, bot-fighting* I have an idea!

Tadashi: Woah, what is it lil bro?

Hiro: I'm thinking of making small miniatures of metal, just like my megabot. However, I'll build several of them, connecting each by electromagnetic connectors. And then, I'll make a neural transmitter to control all of them by the user's will.

Gogo: Nice idea, nerd.

Ryuji: Huh...so you also strive to save the world, right Hiro?

Hiro: Yeah! Just mine is more like physical support, and maybe a SLIGHT bit of health and emotional support.

Tadashi: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get straight to it.

Ryuji: I'll call Wasabi, Fred, and Honey-Lemon to help.

*After a few minutes of calling*

Gogo: So Ryuji, what did they say?

Ryuji: They said they will join us in a few minutes or so.

Tadashi: Nice! Seems like we are gonna have a new member to SFIT soon!

Hiro: Nice! Let's get started then!

*After a few months of working*

*The day before the annual presentation for SFIT*

Wasabi: Hey Ryuji?

Ryuji: Yeah?

Wasabi: Are you good with the Symbiote near you?

Ryuji: Yeah, I'm fine with them. Besides, they are a huge support for my goals, and I appreciate it. Well, you guys also supported me too.

Honey-Lemon: That's nice to hear!

Fred: Are you sure you're okay though? What if they are like the villains in comics who possess people to survive?

*They all sweatdrop*

Ryuji: You read too much manga, Freddy Fazbear.

Hiro: Nice nickname for Fred.

Tadashi: Yeah, I'm gonna agree with my lil bro here. But all jokes aside, Hiro, good luck on the SFIT, man.

Hiro: Thanks Tadashi.

Aunt Cass: Well guys, today is the last day before Hiro's presentation so I'll get some Japanese, Chinese, and American food for you all!

The group: Thanks Aunt Cass!

Aunt Cass: No problem! Now, what would you guys like to eat?

Ryuji: I'll like some sushi rolls.

Fred: I'll like some pizza please.

Wasabi: I'll have some bento, please.

Gogo: I'll have some Peking Duck, if that's okay.

Hiro: I'll have the same as Gogo, please.

Honey-Lemon: Can I get some sashimi, please?

Aunt Cass: Okay, I'll order the food for you all!

The group: Thanks Aunt Cass!

*After dinner, as they all are about to sleep*

Ryuji; Hey Hiro.

Hiro: Yeah?

Ryuji: Good luck tomorrow, okay?

Hiro: I don't know Ryuji. I'm just worried I'll fail the presentation...

Ryuji: Listen Hiro, I know how you feel. Hell, I even felt the same thing when it was MY turn to do the presentation, but then I realized that being scared won't make you strong, it's being brave is what makes you strong.

Hiro: Yeah....you're right. Well anyways, good night Ryuji.

Ryuji: Good night Hiro.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 182 19
Yui Otori doesn't have a perfect life. Yes, she maybe be a super genius and a wiz at robotics, but what she has in smarts she lacks in family. No mot...
115K 2.8K 15
You are a young man who his entire life lived in America. You have always been smart and been ahead of everyone in your class. You lived alone with y...
53.9K 1.6K 39
Gogo is a new student at Nerd School. She discovers more about science and technology. Later, she meets Wasabi, Fred, Honey Lemon and the one who cau...
12.9K 195 23
It's been two years Big hero 6 defeated Yokai, and Hiro and his friends have become the hero's of San fransokyo but when hiros brother Tadashi is fou...