RAAMAN THEDIYA SEETHAI

Per prita_krishnan

Ram an aspiring actor who is searching for his soulmate... Sita who is recently divorced because of domestic... Més

SUMMARY
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 8

1.1K 175 41
Per prita_krishnan

"You what?"

Ram turned around to see Jessy standing there and fuming in anger,

Ram: jessy...

But she stopped him and turned towards kiren,

Jessy: can you please look after seetha for few minutes? I need to talk with ram...

Kiren nodded her head and went from there to washroom... Jessy turned towards ram and folded her hands,

Jessy: what's your real intention with my Sita?

Ram: i want to marry her and give her all happiness in this world...

Jessy narrowed her eyes at ram and asked,

Jessy: are you trying to take advantage of her stage?

Ram: i would never ever do that.. i genuinely love her...

Jessy: how can you be so sure ?

Ram: i don't know but what I know is I want her... That's it...

Kumar: what do you mean you want her?

Ram: not that in wrong way.. I want to share my life with her...

Kumar: you just saw her.. how can you so sure about your feelings?

Before ram say anything Jessy stopped him...

Jessy: Kumar this is none of your business...

Kumar: but...

Jessy: Sita vishayathula nee thala idama irukradhu dha nalladhu...

Kumar: why should I?

Jessy: because it's none of your damn business..

Kumar: listen Jessy i know you are angry on me for not marrying Sita but...

Ram: you planned to marry her?

Ram looked at Kumar with Anger evident in his eyes...

Jessy: he is not.. actually I wanted them together but unfortunately Kumar is not the one for Sita...

Ram: that's good... I need not to worry about anything... So I can Fully focus on Sita...

Jessy: i don't know how to say thanks ram ...

Ram: you don't have to...

Jessy: for all of her life she suffered in one or another way.. her marriage life is hell... See Mr.Ram i don't care you are big actor or anything but let me tell you something... If you hurt her i will fucking slit your throat..

Ram raised his hands in defensive manner and said,

Ram: I dare not too...

Jessy: just take it slow... She's hurt...

Ram nodded his head with small smile... But Kumar looked at him with blank face...
______
Kiren entered into washroom and saw Sita looking at her face in mirror silently and lost in somewhere....

She came behind her and touched her shoulder making her jerked away from fear...

Kiren: it's okay.. it's ok .. it's me ..

Sita tried to get her breath under control by clutching her chest... kiren looked at her small smile...

Kiren: I am sorry I didn't meant to scare you...

Sita: n..o it..'s ok...ay ..

She looked down and played with her fingers to calm her down... Kiren noticed sita's hands were shivering badly which is a symptom of panic attack...

Kiren: are you okay?

Sita nodded her head as yes and looking here and there...

Kiren: i don't judge people sita...

Sita: really?

Kiren: i know you are upset the way I behaved with you in airport... I am sorry for that.. i thought you were another b.. i mean a girl who tried to fool ram... So...

Sita: are you in love with him?

Kiren snorted and said,

Kiren: i really do but... He is not my cup of tea... He is out of my league now...

Sita; why?

Kiren: because.. hey.. we are not here to discuss my feelings about ram.. how do you feel?

Sita: unmaya sollanum ah?

Kiren: kandippa..

Sita: if a death comes infront of me now.. i will hug it gladly...

Kiren: hey..  suicide is not a solution okay?

Sita: I can't kiren... Day by day i am trying to come out of it but ...

She looked down and scratched her hands with her nails...

Sita: am loosing my mind... I can't get out of it...

Kiren: you can Sita... Trust me.. we are here for you...

Sita: why?

Kiren: pardon?

Sita: Jessy is helping me because she's my best friend but why are you and ram trying to help me?

Kiren: because we know what it feels like...

Sita looked at kiren confusedly...

Kiren; listen Sita ... Life has to move on... Don't worry about that bastard of your ex husband... You are strong sita don't forget it...

Sita gave her a small smile...

Kiren: polaam.. ellarum wait pandraanga...

Sita nodded her head and they came out of bathroom... Ram smiled seeing Sita and hugged her...

Sita froze a little and patted his shoulder awkwardly...

Sita: am ok ram..

Ram grabbed her face and traced her swollen cheeks and his eyes teared a little bit...

Sita wiped a tear that left from his eyes and said,

Sita: kanner unakku nalla illa.. nee sirichutu irundhadha nalla irukkum...

Ram gritted his teeth when he saw dried blood on sita's lips ,

Ram: avana summa vida maatta..

Sita: don't ram..

Ram: adhukkunu avana apdiye vida solriya?

Sita: adhaan arrest panitaangalla leave it .. please for me..

Ram: ok.. i won't leave him next time..

Suddenly someone said,

"There will be no next time"

They turned around to see Karthik standing there...

Karthik: I will make sure that he won't come out of jail...

Sita: thank you Anna.. neenga enakkaga ivlo seyyanumnu avasiyam illa...

Karthik: avasiyam irukku maa..  nee en employee plus... I always wanted a little sister..  i don't know why when I see you i feel like my mom returned to my life again... I already accepted you as my little sister.. i will do anything for my little sister..

Sita smiled at him and he ruffled her hair..

Karthik : two days rest eduthuko enna... Monday vandhu join panikko...

Sita: illa Na naa...

Karthik: solranla.. po.. Monday vandha podhum adhukku Munna unna restaurant la paththa avlodhaa nee solta... Jessy paathuko da...

Jessy: ok .. utharavu manna...

Karthik rolled his eyes and smiled at Sita and went from there to his restaurant...

Jessy: situ veetukku polaam ah?

Ram: umm..  Jessy if you don't mind can I Sita for a walk? Alone?

Kumar: thaniyalaa anup...

Jessy: kootitu ponga ram.. but half n hour la thirumba vandhurunga naanga Ingaye wait pandrom.. 

Ram: thank you..  Sita ...

Sita: umm..

Ram: Naa onnum unna kadichu thindra Matta vaa..

Sita looked at kiren who is talking with Jessy..

Ram: mch.. Ada vaandra...

He dragged her away from there...

Continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

141K 14.5K 90
Love between 2 couple 💜 with different attitudes.Soul of twin, One is introvert and other one is extrovert..😎💜 Will extrovert love introvert or e...
37.4K 2.1K 30
Ashwin and Sivaangi the most loved pair by the fans... Or are they? Are they really in love or is Sivaangi in more pain than ever? Will her best frie...
14.1K 1.6K 20
Aarav a calm man and loves his wife. But his wife Sakthi always shows her hate and hurt him with her word. She loves Varun who is her Boyfriend. Beca...
240K 19.8K 47
Rahul He is a love of every girls but he hate one word in this world that is "LOVE" Anusha She is a cute and chirpy girl she wishes her first love...